Creative Very Gay One Piece Tattoos

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So, I've started teaching myself how to tattoo! I live in New York City and there is a pretty big scene for independent/self-taught tattooers. I'm hoping I can make some money doing it and hope that I can find people who like my designs:yay:
I made a lot of Chao Garden tattoo drawings and then got the urge to make some fanfic/genderbender/lgbtq+ one piece themed tattoos! These are the low-hanging fruit pairings I started with lol--

I want to do more like this! Kinda wonky/funny/cute. I don't know if there is a big market for this sort of thing tho lol. What y'all think?
[automerge]1571784775[/automerge]
ALSO: IF YOU ARE INTO THIS SORT OF THING, and are at all LGBTQ+ in any way, what are some PG13 fanservicy pairings or gender-bends that you would feel empowered by seeing?
[automerge]1571790433[/automerge]
@Chris Mic @Smileyman @Ali @Meme City @BongoJohnson @SkeletonsOfThePast @Ranger captain says crew tattoos are mandatory :blobspearpeek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
uh... :blobsweatwipe:

please no :pepehands: I don’t want this

um... good luck :feelstrashman:
In the new world order, gay pirate tattoos for all :catgun:
[automerge]1571844083[/automerge]
Don’t be sad little boy, here, have a gay pirate tattoo to soothe your aching heart :blobaww:

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the new world order, gay pirate tattoos for all :catgun:
[automerge]1571844083[/automerge]
Don’t be sad little boy, here, have a gay pirate tattoo to soothe your aching heart :blobaww:
I don’t even know if I want a tattoo in general:feelslaserman:

but definitely don’t want an lgbt tattoo :vonflame:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
alright well good luck w your tattoo gig, with that bit of news I'm outty 15,000

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You have quite a talent skillwise and fantasywise. Tho yaoi's are not my personal thing. :/

:yay:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why you tagging me like this :dogkek:

I honestly think that your designs are very funny because they give kind of trippy feelings to me due to their colors and the style. I can at least say you have quite some imagination and ideas.

I can't really say I would get them as tattoos though, since I don't want any "fanart" or explicit graphics on my skin (more the fan of patterns and abstract tattoos) and I am not a fan of colored tattoos either. :catsweat:

My questions and tips as fellow artist: What do you use to draw the tattoos? The lines look a bit "unstable". Do you draw with mouse or graphic tablet? What program do you use? The lines aren't necessarily clean so it would be a lot of work to get it it tattooed. Also a fact on the side, I am not sure how tattoo colors work but you have lots of lighter colors so I don't know how good that works actually. :catsweat:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why you tagging me like this :dogkek:

I honestly think that your designs are very funny because they give kind of trippy feelings to me due to their colors and the style. I can at least say you have quite some imagination and ideas.

I can't really say I would get them as tattoos though, since I don't want any "fanart" or explicit graphics on my skin (more the fan of patterns and abstract tattoos) and I am not a fan of colored tattoos either. :catsweat:

My questions and tips as fellow artist: What do you use to draw the tattoos? The lines look a bit "unstable". Do you draw with mouse or graphic tablet? What program do you use? The lines aren't necessarily clean so it would be a lot of work to get it it tattooed. Also a fact on the side, I am not sure how tattoo colors work but you have lots of lighter colors so I don't know how good that works actually. :catsweat:
Hahah I tagged you cuz you’re a fellow artist and all of this! Thanks for the input!

Yeah I have a feeling if I ever get to tattoo one of these it will probably just be on myself lol. But I also have other designs that folks seem more interested in at the moment that are more my original content.

I use procreate on an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil. The shaky lines are a bit of a stylistic decision since it’s easier for me right now while tattooing to make shaky uneven lines than straight clean ones Hahahahah but I think you are right and I should maybe try and clean these up a bit still.

Thanks so much for the feedback!
[automerge]1571939395[/automerge]
http://instagr.am/p/B3-0_U0pqgD/ [automerge]1571939493[/automerge]
^^^^^^^
More of what I’m looking to do—have gotten to give out a couple like these too which is nice.

Also made a bunch of Chao Garden flash from sonic adventure 2 battle
[automerge]1571940630[/automerge]
You have quite a talent skillwise and fantasywise. Tho yaoi's are not my personal thing. :/

:yay:
I can’t really say yaoi is ‘my thing’ or not either—mostly interested in the queering of the aesthetic of romance or desire. Hopefully toward the ends of having some sort of expression of fantasy or desire that goes beyond and outside of distinctions of ‘gay’ or ‘straight’. Like, I’m not really into dudes but I am into katakuri shoving his tongue down luffy’s throat XD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hahah I tagged you cuz you’re a fellow artist and all of this! Thanks for the input!

Yeah I have a feeling if I ever get to tattoo one of these it will probably just be on myself lol. But I also have other designs that folks seem more interested in at the moment that are more my original content.

I use procreate on an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil. The shaky lines are a bit of a stylistic decision since it’s easier for me right now while tattooing to make shaky uneven lines than straight clean ones Hahahahah but I think you are right and I should maybe try and clean these up a bit still.

Thanks so much for the feedback!
Ah you got an iPad and procreate :O thought about getting this too but it is hella expensive altogether so I fear spending my money on it :catsweat: And okay, it's stylistic design I see. Well just check out what you like, but it should look a bit cleaner at least in my opinion. But do as you want :pepemusic: good luck, I checked your insta, quite some interesting designs, not my style, but there will be other people who might like them more. I see you had some things already tattoed, which is cool :ghostie:

Top Bottom