Questions & Mysteries What If Ace Betrayed Luffy And Teamed Up With Blackbeard?

Would Ace And Blackbeard Win?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garp Instantly Wins

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While this is highly unlikely bear with me because it's an interesting idea. By the time Ace and Blackbeard head to Water 7 and arrive Luffy and the Strawhats should have retrieved Nico Robin and Garp should be there. Would Blackbeard, Ace and the rest of the pre timeskip BB pirates be able to handle post enies lobby straw hats and Garp?

Between the emotional weight this fight would carry and how devastating the fight would be it would be awesome to see this happen in a one piece game as Garp having to fight Ace to the death would be heart breaking.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is something I’d think of in middle school

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While this is highly unlikely bear with me because it's an interesting idea. By the time Ace and Blackbeard head to Water 7 and arrive Luffy and the Strawhats should have retrieved Nico Robin and Garp should be there. Would Blackbeard, Ace and the rest of the pre timeskip BB pirates be able to handle post enies lobby straw hats and Garp?

Between the emotional weight this fight would carry and how devastating the fight would be it would be awesome to see this happen in a one piece game as Garp having to fight Ace to the death would be heart breaking.
I don't think Blackbeard and Ace would hold their ground. Luffy would still be the MC. But Blackbeard and Ace would always bounce back for EoS.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think Blackbeard and Ace would hold their ground. Luffy would still be the MC. But Blackbeard and Ace would always bounce back for EoS.
Definitely an EOS BB and Ace would be insanely powerful especially if Aokiji joins the Blackbeard pirates too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Had this happened, BB crew would have been gone as BB didn't have the Gura yet and Ace was soft against Garp. No need to elaborate on that part. Ace dying would still be inevitable.

Top Bottom