General What will happen to the alliance?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We know the alliance between Straw Hat Pirates and Heart Pirates have been going on for very long now. But now that they are in Wano, the source of their alliance on beating Kaido and probably Big Mom.
What will happen to the alliance after the great Wano war against the Beast pirates and Big Mom pirates are over.?
Will they continue with their alliance or go their separate ways ?
Or will they continue their alliances to beat Blackbeard and Shanks?

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The alliance will only last for this war. They share similar interests but to an extent. After these interests have been reached, they alliance would come to an end.

Every alliance comes to an end. The US formed a coalition with militias in Iraq and Syria to take on the fight against Isis from the ground. Now that the war over there is coming to an end the coalition will also end.

That's just how it goes. But who knows what Oda has in store.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I actually think the Alliance will continue till the very end because Law and his crew are indebted to Strawhat Pirates (Law because of Luffy beating Doflamingo and his crew because Sanji/Nami/Brook/Chopper took care of the Minks and them after Jack's invasion). There's also the possibility Law might die in this arc once he uses the fruit's immortality powers but I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

I think Luffy's alliance will grow stronger and broader to prepare to fight Blackbeard Pirates and World Govermment.
[automerge]1567271192[/automerge]
The alliance will only last for this war. They share similar interests but to an extent. After these interests have been reached, they alliance would come to an end.

Every alliance comes to an end. The US formed a coalition with militias in Iraq and Syria to take on the fight against Isis from the ground. Now that the war over there is coming to an end the coalition will also end.

That's just how it goes. But who knows what Oda has in store.
There is still NATO.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is still NATO
That's different. The whole point of NATO is for countries to be relying on eachother for defence if they are threatened by external powers.

The alliance Law and Luffy created has a specific goal much like the international coalition against IS. If they made the alliance to safeguard each other's interests and protect each other if in trouble then ya you would have had a point but that's not the case. Heck it isn't even a HP - SHP alliance. It's the Pirate - Mink - Samurai alliance which is a coalition to take down the Beast Pirates.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There won't be alliances after Wano I think, just friends or foes or rivals.
Law probably just tries to get more Supernovas to work together (also with Luffy) to beat the Yonko Kaido and conveniently Linlin too.
After that open end, but I tend more to rivals, rather than allies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There won't be alliances after Wano I think, just friends or foes or rivals.
Law probably just tries to get more Supernovas to work together (also with Luffy) to beat the Yonko Kaido and conveniently Linlin too.
After that open end, but I tend more to rivals, rather than allies.
Law's destiny is bonded with Luffy's destiny in a way for the D. But a think similar to you in the sense of ending the alliance after Wano follow their own paths and go on. A friendship? very likely. a betrayal? if Law didn't before when he did not trust in Mugiwara's now would be for no reason after Dressrosa arc and Doflamingo's interaction and dialogues with Law about the will of D.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think things will end so straight forwardly..
We r dealing with 2 yanko and Marin's will definitely involve in this arc....
The alliance between Straw hats and the heart pirates will suffer a lot...
Even if we r sure no Straw hat gonna die , then still we can't b sure about alliance members .
We will get bitter test in the end..

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Law's destiny is bonded with Luffy's destiny in a way for the D. But a think similar to you in the sense of ending the alliance after Wano follow their own paths and go on. A friendship? very likely. a betrayal? if Law didn't before when he did not trust in Mugiwara's now would be for no reason after Dressrosa arc and Doflamingo's interaction and dialogues with Law about the will of D.
agree, Law would never betray the SHP in a harmful way

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For me the Alliance Will be over After this war.

And there is even the possibility of Law dying in the process to defeat Kaido.

Idk but i got this feeling....

Law is a fan favourite character and Is a "good guy" but at the same time Is and obstacle for Luffy since his Dream Is to become the PK...... Potentially he can become the post timeskip Ace.

Top Bottom