Characters and Groups Who are the "Numbers" and what will be their role in the Wano War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last chapter we were introduced to a new faction within the beast pirates known as the "Numbers". Numbers are shown to be extremely large in size(maybe even larger in size to giants) and resemble demon like creatures. Since their reveal I've been thinking about where they fit in when it comes to the hierarchy of the beast pirates and what their purpose and role would be during the war.

My best bet would be that they are just right below the Calamities and above the Tobi Roppo in Strength and Hierarchy. Coming to their purpose, I would assume it's to fill in the gap between Calamities and Tobi Roppo and allow fighters such as the top 3 Red Scabbards and the Dukes to get fair fights.

Though again that's just my opinion, their might be way more to them. Their origin is still unknown.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think they are ally of the Beast Pirates and not part of the crew.

And even if they are part of the crew i doubt that they are above the Tobi Roppo in rank (they are probably ignorants alchoolics)...

This Is based thinking that Apoo Is not a "Number".

And even Power level wise i doubt the Numbers are all above a character like X-Drake like cmon...

For me the ranks of the crew remain the same even with the Numbers revelation:

General > All Stars > Tobi Roppo > Headliners > Gifters > Waiters/Pleasures

The Numbers are probably ranked around the Headliners and power lvl wise Maybe few of there are Tobi Roppo lvl.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think they are just members of the crew equivalent to the veterans of the Big Mum pirates with guys like Pekoms, Tamago, Bege, Mont'dor, Oven, Daifuku and Perospero. In other words, super nova pirates who hold a position of respect and authority in the crew.

I say this based on the fact that Apoo is one of the numbers, so I believe that each of the numbers probably has a bounty in the 300 million+ range. So basically the equivalent of the top executives of the Doffy pirates in terms of power.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's confusing because where Drake rank alongs because he is X and the numbers are 2-9, Im guessing they are stronger than the flying six outside of drake.

Based of their shadows imo id rank them in equal strength maybe a tad stronger than the giant vice admirals.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think The Numbers are part of Oni's tribe like Kaido, maybe Oars and Oz based on hornes and size.

And i think The Numbers in power level are in the meedle of Calamities and Flying Six.

I wonder where were they cause they "arrived" from... what place or business?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Numbers could be like Perospero/Daifuku/Oven of Big Mom Pirates. But we haven't seen 4 of 6 Flying Six and Drake is really powerful so hard to say. But I'm sure they're among the top fighters outside the Calamities

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Numbers could be like Perospero/Daifuku/Oven of Big Mom Pirates. But we haven't seen 4 of 6 Flying Six and Drake is really powerful so hard to say. But I'm sure they're among the top fighters outside the Calamities
When Oda will show us the rest of flying six? I hope soon and the numbers enter in that wish too completing the whole Kaido's crew map of power relation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shiki is creating an army of mutated beast and plans to show the real fear of pirates to the world. Kaido wants to take over the world using his army of zoans. What if these two kaido and shiki are working together and the numbers are shiki's army of beast? Shiki might be the lurking legend that oda is talking about. What if he knows something about the rox or he is a rox member? Kaido bigmom and shiki will destroy the strawhats hahaha

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I rly hope they are connected to the Rox and maybe even Linlin is familair with them.
other scenario: I would assume they are connected to Elbaf or the Ancient Kingdom (allies) and those characters will close the gap to get closer to the Elbaf arc without big hummucks.
U just hope they move the plots forward in this sense.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They remind me of the guards in Impel Down. Awakened Zoan users become numbers. Awakening seems like a bad deal when you are a Zoan because you become more animal than human.

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They remind me of the guards in Impel Down. Awakened Zoan users become numbers. Awakening seems like a bad deal when you are a Zoan because you become more animal than human.
Just imagine awakened Smile users lol, having a corrupted soul through the Smile and corrupted blueprint modifications that make you look like Onizombies or Demons simply.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When Oda will show us the rest of flying six? I hope soon and the numbers enter in that wish too completing the whole Kaido's crew map of power relation.
I think Oda will show it soon. They're all gathering at onigashima so I'm assuming they'll get introduced within the next few chapters as the preparations for the fire festival should be happening atm.

OT: above the flying 6 and below the calamities. Basically veteran level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Oda will show it soon. They're all gathering at onigashima so I'm assuming they'll get introduced within the next few chapters as the preparations for the fire festival should be happening atm.

OT: above the flying 6 and below the calamities. Basically veteran level
It sounds to me like the presentation at the Tea Party in the Weeding of Sanji and Pudding. A paralelism i think.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd like to know where they stand in the Beast Pirates Hierarchy. If they are comparable to the Flying 6, they may very well be the main enemies of most the Scabbards, though I think Kin'emon will be involved against Orochi while Raizo faces Fukurokuju.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd like to know where they stand in the Beast Pirates Hierarchy. If they are comparable to the Flying 6, they may very well be the main enemies of most the Scabbards, though I think Kin'emon will be involved against Orochi while Raizo faces Fukurokuju.
I think it’s safe to assume they are below the calamities. I think it’s more than likely they are heavy hitting supernova’s, a little like the top ministers of the Big Mum pirates, like Oven, Daifuku and Perospero.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Below the Calamities. I also can't imagine The Numbers to be on or above Drake's level. Putting them there would further the gap between Luffy and Supernovas like Drake simply too much (I expect Drake to be nearly on Law's level -> Jack = Law = 100%; Drake 90%).

In general I can see The Numbers and The Flying Six to be quite equal. Guess there are guys around 300 m (Oven/Daifuku) and the strongest might be at the level of Perospero.
By the way, Drake seems to me like a top 2 Flying Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom