PC Games World of Warcraft: Classic

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Developer/publisher: Blizzard Entertainment

Genre: Fantasy MMORPG

Release date: August 27th

Synopsis: World of Warcraft: Classic is a new server option for World of Warcraft announced at BlizzCon 2017. The goal of Classic is to let players experience World of Warcraft as close as possible to what it was before the release of The Burning Crusade expansion pack.

Who else is excited for this long-awaited re-release? My friends and I are starting an Alliance-side guild that has around 20 members so far. Let me know if you're interested in joining us.​

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmmm , i dunno, It is hard to get into MMO's at this time for me. I tried getting back in gw2 but i just lost interest fast :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I played this years ago, was first online game i ever got into. and continued to play even when they changed it.

Nice to see they brought it back, I don't play wow anymore after the latest expansion they made.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I played this years ago, was first online game i ever got into. and continued to play even when they changed it.

Nice to see they brought it back, I don't play wow anymore after the latest expansion they made.
Are you thinking about trying classic then?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Are you thinking about trying classic then?

I still have wow card sub have not used. I did think about it. But meh at the moment. Am playing elder scrolls online which is free to play after buying the game and better graphics (and it reminds me of hard mode from classic with boss and mobs, plus exploration etc is fun)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
3 characters claimed on Europe Shazzrah server (PvP). Finally back to classic. Going to play with couple of friends (whenever I have time)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
3 characters claimed on Europe Shazzrah server (PvP). Finally back to classic. Going to play with couple of friends (whenever I have time)
Nice, what class/race are you playing?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
btw, will new character models be option for classic? have not check much. But would allied race be able to play classic? or only the old races we started with?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
btw, will new character models be option for classic? have not check much. But would allied race be able to play classic? or only the old races we started with?
Only old races

Alliance:
Human
Dwarf
Gnome
Night elf

Horde:
Orc
Tauren
Undead
Troll

Thats it. Also, horde can pick Shaman and alliance paladin. Good old days xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hope, I sincerely hope that I won't start playing this.....I'm really enjoying my life lately.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only old races

Alliance:
Human
Dwarf
Gnome
Night elf

Horde:
Orc
Tauren
Undead
Troll

Thats it. Also, horde can pick Shaman and alliance paladin. Good old days xD

ah alright, undead warlock sounds good then. I wanted to play goblin shaman in classic. looks like i can't :lazypoolplz:

I hope, I sincerely hope that I won't start playing this.....I'm really enjoying my life lately.
lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So dont. Its not a must. I will go casual and play whenever I have some time to spare.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So dont. Its not a must. I will go casual and play whenever I have some time to spare.
Yeah I'm talking from experience, played it as a kid back in '08 all the way to ' 11. Was basically a WoW junkie.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I'm talking from experience, played it as a kid back in '08 all the way to ' 11. Was basically a WoW junkie.

lol, i played around 2008+ so i understand this. was the same.

What character did you start of with? i played ne hunter.

*Flex*, i even got the Rhok'Delar before they removed it.

quest solo challenge was hard but worth it.

Top Bottom