Recent content by Gambit

  1. Gambit

    Writing Six and Ten Moons of Twelve

    Burnt my first cigar and sat in solitude, gazing at the blinking bulbs. Foreign music played somewhere behind me, words I couldn't understand. How ironic to feel so much in words when you couldn't read them. I've been doing this for years. Here comes the next cigar. I was only trying to write...
  2. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    I'd prolly do one island with @Kaka if he ever returns with Sasaki.
  3. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    Sanjiiiiiiii fanssssss let's fucking goooooo
  4. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    :pepemusic:
  5. Gambit

    Info The World Economic Times

    To the captains, monsters, kings, fools, dreamers, marines, revolutionaries, and wanderers of the seas— I suppose every voyage, no matter how grand, eventually reaches the horizon where the sails must finally rest. And after ten long years beneath these skies, I think mine has. For a decade...
  6. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    Forget abt it my man. I decided to officially retire.
  7. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    Was only inactive waiting for posts lol
  8. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    I really wanna continue my only island but been waiting for @Aro to update. Not sure if his active or not. If he isn't, I'm open for a new host. Btw, we need new islands.
  9. Gambit

    Island Egghead Island

    Egghead Chapter 1.5: The Island That Thinks @cletus The sea surrounding Egghead was not natural water anymore. As Cletus’ ship crossed the perimeter, the color shifted subtly--from deep blue to a refractive sheen threaded with faint hexagonal patterns beneath the surface. Electromagnetic...
  10. Gambit

    Island Hiraya

    The figure did not hurry. The mountain road did not part for him, nor did the wind announce him with ceremony. Stone scraped beneath measured steps. Cloak darkened by travel and old weather moved with the patience of someone who had learned that rushing only made wounds deeper. Landayan Morrow...
  11. Gambit

    Island Hiraya

    Landayan did not answer at once. The compass hovered, trembling, its hum syncing with his pulse. Wind brushed his face, not as pressure, but as invitation. For a fleeting moment, he saw all roads at once—fire, flight, fracture. Then he exhaled, slow and deliberate, and the chamber felt it. The...
  12. Gambit

    Island Hiraya

    Landayan did not step forward at once. He stood between the elders, between stone and breath, staring at the compass that refused to point. For a moment, it felt like standing at the edge of the sea before a voyage that would not forgive hesitation. The pulse from the seam matched his own—slow...
  13. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    The marines are more criminal than us lol
  14. Gambit

    General RP General Chat

    poor
  15. Gambit

    Info Territories

    I'm taking it
Top Bottom