Recent content by Jojoclaw

  1. Jojoclaw

    Naval Battle Treasure Pirates

    Kuvira would inhale sharply, surprised by Naomi's attack on to one of the slaves. Kuvira had failed that one, however she could not afford to let this woman linger around any longer and knew that she needed to act now to save the others. As the bullets would begin to come towards her she would...
  2. Jojoclaw

    Naval Battle Treasure Pirates

    OOC: All good bro life happens. Take all the time you need. Kuvira's attack was successful as she sent Naomi flying from impact. As the slaves swarmed to protect her from any further follow up. 10 of them would begin to charge Kuvira, moving so slow she felt her Observation Haki was overkill in...
  3. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    I watched the last episode of the idol and then my friend had me watching beetlejuice. Decent movie lmao other than that I been chillin
  4. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    oi oi how yall day goin
  5. Jojoclaw

    Naval Battle Treasure Pirates

    Kuvira stalked Naomi and the group of slaves from the buildings above them, waiting the group to get further away from the rest of the crew, dashing rooftop to rooftop to keep an eye on them. Kuvira wondered the best way to approach this situation, if this happened to turn into an all out brawl...
  6. Jojoclaw

    Info Activity

    Week of June 12 2023 - June 18 2023 Name: Kuvira Organization: Marine Level: 53 First post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/treasure-pirates.121/post-183445 Second post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/treasure-pirates.121/post-183530 Current EXP: 88,401 Gained EXP: 1,000 New EXP: 89,401...
  7. Jojoclaw

    Naval Battle Treasure Pirates

    Kuvira could hear a group of rowdy people in the distance, initially unsure if they were who she was after until one of them announced that Mad Treasure was there. Kuvira would activate her Observation haki and wait for the group to travel deeper into the island, she would stalk them from a...
  8. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    After this thread I think I wanna purchase NPCs. Rn I can get the level 35 NPCs in the shop is it worth it?
  9. Jojoclaw

    Marine Kuvira

    Forgot to state if my arms haki was offensive or defensive, I fixed my bio to clarify.
  10. Jojoclaw

    Naval Battle Treasure Pirates

    Kuvira's eyes would lock onto the land ahead, she would start to raise the sails of the small boat she came here on and begin to paddle ashore. "El Dorado" is what they called this area, tales of some great treasure attracted many to this island, mostly pirates looking to get rich. Kuvira...
  11. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    https://thrillerbark.com/threads/treasure-pirates.121/ I need a GM? to start this mission?
  12. Jojoclaw

    Marine Kuvira

    I now have 88,401 exp (I think i accounted for everything) so i am now level 53. I will update my bio
  13. Jojoclaw

    Info Store & Money

    Name: Kuvira Organization: Marine Current Paycheck: 50 | 12,500,000 Defeated NPCs and increase: Defeating a level 40-49 named NPCs will boost paycheck by 200,000 beri per level. Defeated Nightin First post: https://thrillerbark.com/threads/world-pirates.194/post-179065 Second post...
  14. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    Paycheck for everyone i defeated?
  15. Jojoclaw

    General RP General Chat

    I FINISHED MY FIRST THREAD!!!
Top Bottom