General RP General Chat

Messages
2,466
Reaction score
8,258
Points
9,750
Salty Doubloons
1,829
Sorry guys, I'm facing a disgusting bout of writer's block. I'm posting tonight, regardless. Might just not be my best work.
I'm just hitting a weird mental wall.

I know the wait has probably been obnoxious. :feelsbadman:
This impromptu vacation is over though, I am posting in everything tonight. Only an act of Oda himself can stop me now.
@Lamby @Cross 1er @Infinity
 
Messages
2,549
Reaction score
8,411
Points
10,050
Salty Doubloons
2,791
Sorry guys, I'm facing a disgusting bout of writer's block. I'm posting tonight, regardless. Might just not be my best work.
I'm just hitting a weird mental wall.

I know the wait has probably been obnoxious. :feelsbadman:
This impromptu vacation is over though, I am posting in everything tonight. Only an act of Oda himself can stop me now.
@Lamby @Cross 1er @Infinity
I wonder what Oda would do to stop you?
 
Messages
12,094
Reaction score
29,350
Points
29,550
Salty Doubloons
3,841
Week of June 5 2023 - June 11 2023
Character:
Gambit
Organization: Vampirates
Level: 100

Experience Board
DescriptionGambit ExpRemarks
Previous Exp449,809
Exp Earned from Activity1,000
Exp Earned from Island
Exp to DC this week1,000
Updated Exp449,809
Previous DC27
DC Earned This Week1
Updated DC28
Previous Shard16
Shard Earned This Week-
Updated Shard16
Updated Level100
I think you forgot to link your posts. I saw you made posts, but ye, just need to link them xD
 

Aro

Messages
4,184
Reaction score
9,290
Points
11,400
Salty Doubloons
434
Cletus Purchase:

Silver Vampirate Crew Coffer: 26,541,686,764
Current Beri: 12,104,603,952

Purchasing:


Using 12,895,396,048 from the coffers and 12,104,603,952 of my current cash.

Remaining Coffers: 13,646,290,716
Remaining beri: 0

@Gambit
@Larsi or @Kaka or @Gambit or @Dream how much is enough for me to put in on my end? Last week Larsi told me i didn't put in enough beri on my end to purchase the King item
 
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
38,384
Points
29,500
Salty Doubloons
216
@Larsi or @Kaka or @Gambit or @Dream how much is enough for me to put in on my end? Last week Larsi told me i didn't put in enough beri on my end to purchase the King item
@Larsi or @Kaka or @Gambit or @Dream how much is enough for me to put in on my end? Last week Larsi told me i didn't put in enough beri on my end to purchase the King item
13,740,653,952
You should be okay to purchase the king title now
 

Aro

Messages
4,184
Reaction score
9,290
Points
11,400
Salty Doubloons
434
You should be okay to purchase the king title now

Cletus Purchase:

Silver Vampirate Crew Coffer: 28,848,936,764
Current Beri: 13,740,653,952

Purchasing:


Using 12,295,396,048 from the coffers and 12,704,603,952 of my current cash.

Remaining Coffers: 16,553,540,716 beri
Remaining beri: 1,036,050,000 beri

@Gambit
aight so this is fine?
 
Top Bottom