Recent content by Waindo

  1. Waindo

    The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

    Will start at the workplace/hotel/restaurant that was my first job for 7 years in a month or so as a souschef/2nd chef
  2. Waindo

    The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

    my last job was PTSD inducing.....3 of us worked in what is basically an 8 ppl kitchen 1645304553 y u all so dead I don't remember this place being this desolate......
  3. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    https://images.app.goo.gl/y4X1xyzkenAUoZgK9 1645029677 Idk how to share img, I forgot
  4. Waindo

    The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

    Whoah you're still around too! Heya man, hows it goin?
  5. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    oh....I have memory issues then I guess 1644959799 oh yeah, I was once funny
  6. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    damn man....rona or something serious? Hope all gets better soon!
  7. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    meh, at I don't care about anything tbh, would be the best to sign out in my sleep and that's all folks.
  8. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    worked at a 5star hotel for 4 months latest, flipped out, quit. 1644959214 aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with it :P noice to meet you kakashi182736
  9. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    wdym was or is? I'm not working since November, also had rona but just once
  10. Waindo

    What are you listening to

  11. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    nothing man, completely uneventful and unemployed, hbu?
  12. Waindo

    Henlo peeps! I might or might not be here more frequently, idk...felt cute might delete...

    Henlo peeps! I might or might not be here more frequently, idk...felt cute might delete later...:LOL:
  13. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    :LOL: 1644957553 no idea man, I feel too wholesome to fart away now
  14. Waindo

    The Dead Sea; Quarantine Zone @Chris Mic for facemask

    henlo vrendz, what's cookin'?
  15. Waindo

    General RP General Chat

    I was summoned?
Top Bottom