General RP General Chat

Messages
4,499
Reaction score
10,550
Points
12,100
Salty Doubloons
2,050
First part of the cover story is up, feels nice to set up some background this way. :pandaawn:
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
:LOL:
[automerge]1644957553[/automerge]
no idea man, I feel too wholesome to fart away now
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
wdym was or is? I'm not working since November, also had rona but just once
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
wdym was or is? I'm not working since November, also had rona but just once
I meant to ask about the work earlier. What happened? That must be really tough for you. Oh, I can't afford to have no even work for a month. My wife will scream Plus Ultra!
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
worked at a 5star hotel for 4 months latest, flipped out, quit.
[automerge]1644959214[/automerge]

aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with it :p
noice to meet you kakashi182736
hope you find one real soon.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
meh, at I don't care about anything tbh, would be the best to sign out in my sleep and that's all folks.
 
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
6,504
Points
9,050
Salty Doubloons
2,188
nothing man, completely uneventful and unemployed, hbu?
Something similar happening for me. Half of the house's income is gone for who knows how long and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. (I am currently bed-ridden and need extra supplies as a result).
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
damn man....rona or something serious? Hope all gets better soon!
 
Messages
12,089
Reaction score
29,340
Points
29,550
Salty Doubloons
3,836
worked at a 5star hotel for 4 months latest, flipped out, quit.
[automerge]1644959214[/automerge]

aw thx, I don't like yours cuz I'm unfamilliar with it :p
noice to meet you kakashi182736
You don't know L? o.o
 
Top Bottom