Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tlgRen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dear members of the RP community, it is that time of the year again! Fresh cold air fills the lungs (well, in many of the countries), snow falls, Christmas is looming around the corner, and it is time for the

END OF THE YEAR RP AWARDS!

Introduction
The End of the Year Awards are yearly rewards given to RPers to recognize their performance throughout the year. It is a community-based vote, where we vote for each other. The votes will be tallied, and the winners will be awarded a banner, courtesy of @kakashi19283 (actually his wife), and, most importantly, bragging rights.

Rules
  • Cannot vote for yourself
    • Votes are public; Larsi said even mods cannot see hidden votes, so hiding votes would make it impossible to verify that nobody has voted for themselves
  • Cannot transfer banners to non-winners
  • Cannot vote for more than one person per category
  • Must have been active during the year to vote
Each category will have its own thread and poll.

The voting ends on December 20! At that time, the ''Ceremony Thread'' will be opened, where the winners will be awarded their awards and everyone can congratulate one another.

HAPPY VOTING!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This one is the toughest for me tbh; Cross and Karp are both hilarious but in their own ways.

This is an Einsauer special xD
:pepeclown: All the character death, all the wisecracks, all the banter... It's all been leading up to this. The king of clowns isn't fixin' to lose his belt.
Magikarp, my man is in another universe *.*
I might gotta give it to @Magimasterkarp as well. His humor is so relatable it freaks me out sometimes; not to mention you can say one word to the guy and he'll hit you back with the most well-researched response imaginable (with sources).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom