Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action
Emphasis

Named for the seven docks that used to dominate the city Island , Water 7 is an island unlike any . Even in the bizarre GrandLine it was a unique island . It had waterways instead of streets . A sea creature native to the island ,callled the Bull , served as the means of transportation . The number of bridges and canals in the city were too many to keep count of . One could call it the "City of Bridges" . If one is keen with his eyes,they could notice the buildings were built over existing ones ,the older ones being under water .

The city island is known for its shipbuilding . In the past there were seven shipbuilding companies that each commanded respect from the entire world . But those are a part of history . The gradual sinking of the island caused the companies to collapse and be on the verge of closing their trade . Like a silver lining in these dark clouds , a man named Iceburg rose up and united the seven failing companies . Under his guidance ,the newly formed company Galley-La made itself known to the world .
Water 7 recovered from its dark and depressing stint . But this would not have been possible if not for the sea train . Built by the infamous shipwright Tom, the sea train ran along Pucci, St. Poplar, San Faldo, Ennies Lobby and Water 7 . It helped the trade so much that the people were able to build a humongous fountain at the centre of the city .
In a backalley of this Grand City, Jin was making his way to a bar .The bar was situated in between the Dock 6 and Dock 7. This part of the city had none of the grandeur .Overcrowded flats with people no wanted in the society lived here . Conman and thugs openly roamed about the streets . It was a part of the town somehow forgotten .
Jin had been shipwrecked on the island almost a week ago .He met the Fist Mate Dagon a day ago when he arrived with their ship The Wild Party. He and Dagon have been sitting tight here as they awaited for others to show up .
I know the storm was hellish . But everyone is a fucking veteran . Why has no one else shown up yet ?!! Even if they drifted far,with the sea train in this region , it is a child's play. Luckily I met up with Dagon-san . Or are they searching up the whole slew of islands .
"Whatever ..." muttered Jin softly as he opened the door to a shady looking bar
I will post my stats once the fight starts .
@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Name: Jade Belle
Epithet: N/A
Affiliation: Revolutionary Army
Race: Dwarf
Date of Birth: December 13th
Height: 15cm (o.4")
Laughing Style: Jehehehehe
Weapon: Cursed Sword: Nikko (Sunshine)

Level 56
56 x 5 = 280
Strength: 44+30=74
Speed: 51+20=71
71x2=142
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 61
Vitality:56+15=71
71x2=142
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 61
Mind: 10-10:0
Haki: 52
52x2=104
-Conqueror's Haki
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki (Awareness):42
Martial Arts:67
67x2=134
-Kaika no Ken (Flowering Sword):72
-Sunshine: 62
Actions
"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

The Sea Pixie slowly heads into one of the many docks around the city of Water 7, making its way to a place it can anchor up. Most of the crew were taking down sails and preparing to stop, however its leader was not.

A very small girl sits of the figurehead of the ship, she doesnt even come up to the knee on average height people; easily able to fit into their hands. Her blonde hair done up in its usual style, the wind blows it around slightly but she doesnt pay it much attention. The Dwarf called Jade was too busy looking at the dock they were in, excited about the fact she could explore the unique city.

The Revolutionaries had been needing supplies for a while, however they didnt want to go anywhere which might have a lot of World Government presence, so they had passed several islands came here instead. A ship coming to a place like Water 7 wouldnt be unusual at all, nobody would pay attention to them. Not that they were going to be doing anything that might draw attention to themselves but it didnt hurt to be safe, especially since their leader was Jade.

Managing to control herself as they dock, she doesnt do the usual thing of jumping off the ship; instead using the gangplank like the rest of the crew. Her size draws quite a bit of attention, Dwarves were a rare sight practically everywhere so she was used to people staring at her.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Jin entered the bar ,he found himself in amidst a precarious situation . There was fight at the bar . It is frequent to have fights in a bar where drunks or sometimes even sober guys get into misunderstandings . And with pirates in the mix , this is almost normal occurrence in all of Water 7 . But our particular bar has somehow able to garner a notoriety of its own . No one knows Why,When and How it happened but Dundee's Big Hand sees fight far too often . This is such an usual phenomenon that whenever a fights breaks, people voluntarily help the owner to put the furniture set aside to open up a stage for the fight .The bar was spacious with it being able to fill about 50 guys in 15 tables . In short it becomes a small fighting arena . The non-participants enjoy the fight with drinks .

The present fight was between Derek ,a thief and Small ,a pirate . Small accused Derek of stealing but had no way proving it and so the fight began . Small was a huge man with a height of about 10 feet and Derek was about 7 feet . Derek got hit so hard that he landed on the uncoloured and unplastered wall of the bar near the entrance .The walls were also glittered with imaginative drawings . Derek asked for Jin to help him get up .
Meanwhile someone from the crowd shouted " Be careful , he may nick something off you . "
The crowd broke in laughter .

Jin grabed Derek's right hand and pulled him up . However Jin kept his eye on Derek .
Well better be sure and keep an eye on him . And I hope I don't get dragged into this fight .
Before Derek got a hold of himself , Small came in and punched Derek with his right hand . Derek fell flat on the ground near Jin's feet .
Small held his hand up in the air and the crowd let out a scream .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
"Talking"
"Thinking / Thought (s) process"
*Attack Used*

We begin by seeing a young looking man with medium build, blonde hair and blue eyes. With sky blue top or a Champion tunic from his home island with it being decorated with a symbol of the countries insignia into the tunic with some leather straps to hold his sheathed sword to either his waist or his back, also wearing light brown-beige trousers with dark brown boots scaling high to almost to his knees.

He was seen walking through some alleyway near a bridge from the stone tiled floors with bright looking flowers blooming all around as a small boat with some people and a tourist guide headed underneath the bridge as Link paused raising his looking up at the sky blue skies as he sighed.

"I really need to start getting some goods before our next voyage" - Link thought to himself as he lowered his head and carried on walking as he turned left to pass over the bridge as the weather was perfect so was the atmosphere but something didn't feel right.

@Ziosa @Captain Khan

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Delegating tasks to her men, Jade takes the job of getting ammo; since she doesn't know where they will be sold here she can use it as an excuse to explore and look around, while also doing her task.

The Dwarf heads up the steps out of the dock area they were in, heading into the main part of the city. She finds herself on the side of a canal; it was fairly wide and a few people go past riding on boats pulled by what appears to be horses with tails like a fish.
"Woah! Are those seahorses?" Watching as they travel up and down the canal, Jade was fascinated by them; not having seen anything like them before.

Being distracted by them for a bit, the girl slowly moves on; walking up the canal as she watches them still, seeing a few different types of them as she goes. Jade wasnt really paying attention to where she was going, just following the water-way so she could watch the odd creatures people were using to travel

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The tension in the bar/arena had risen high . The crowd were excited and shouting " Small , Small , Small ". It was rather peculiar to cheer for a man named Small . But that did not stop the crowd .
Riding the cheer , Small approached near Jin and was trying to intimidate him by glaring at him .Even though being almost four feet smaller than Small, Jin was unfazed .
I get the feeling this piece of a shit wants to fight me next .

Jin shook his head expressing his displeasure at how the situation was turning out to be . Whether Small took Jin's gesture to be an insult or not , no knew . But Small did grab Jin's indigo coloured haori with his right hand . With such sudden action,Jin's long black hair fell over his face . Jin quietly arranged his hair with a hair band .

With still being grabbed by Small, Jin asked him "What do you want ? Mr Small . "
Grinning with a twisted face Small said " Mr Small ." He then started to laugh and continue " I am not satisfied with fighting only that small fry Derek . Since you helped him . I need to blast you next . "
Jin immediately replied "Oh ! you should have said so . I am no ally of his . I do not even know his name . "
Small raised his right eyebrow and said "Huh ! Is it so ? Still I do not care . " He looked at Jin's haori and further added " What the hell are this four square formation all around on your clothes . Who the hell dresses like that . Are you in a cult ?! "
It must be empahsised that Small himself wore a plain brown vest and black trouser , and strangely considered himself fancily dressed .

Many would say Small was trying to get a rise out of Jin but it did not work . Jin's long V-shaped face remained the same . He twitched his slightly sharp and long nose and that was all the reaction Jin had . He then scratched his elongated ears .
With dejection in his big black eyes Jin replied " No I am not in a cult "
Why do I had to meet these punks everywhere I go
Small no longer being able to hold his himself decided to have a go at Jin .
He punched with his left hand at Jin's face .
Jin immediately dodged the incoming punch and at the same moment got free of Small's hold . Jin then side-stepped on his left side .

@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
still standing on the bridge as he was lost in thought after his thought of getting some goods for the next voyage, link continued to stare though was more aware as the smell of food diverted his attention as it over took the smell of the water and flowers. (The Scenery Around Link)

Link then placed his hands in his pockets and proceeded but couldn't be more wow'd as cherry blossoms began to hover and drop by one by one as the wind blew placing them on the canal below sending ripples as Link turned his attention away despite the beauty of the environment.

"I smelt coffee earlier, coffee wouldn't be bad but i need some grub and maybe a few barrels" as Link proceeded to head down the other side of the bridge as he noticed a small diner which had some bright flowers wrapped around the door and the building itself going around the corner.

He then headed to the door of the diner opening the door as it creaked open with a little *ding* bell as the smell of food hit link as his stomach growled, link then used his right hand to place on his belly as he frowned nervously.

@Ziosa @Captain Khan

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While wandering along the side of the canal, a few people in the boats spot the girl; curious on her height as most people were when they saw her. One of the people who sees her was a young child, who quickly points her out to his mother.

"Mum! Mum! Look at that!" He excitedly shouts while looking at the Dwarf "What is it?"

"Oh that's-" She starts saying as she turns to look, stopping when she sees Jade "-a very very small girl..." She hadn't been expecting to see that and wasn't sure what else to say. They both spend a bit of time watching the blonde Dwarf, till she goes out of their view around a corner; by the time the boat gets around it, she was gone.

Jade was lost, having been following the canal she hadnt been watching her surroundings; ending up in the middle of an area that seemed to loop around alot meaning she always ended up in the same place.
Why is this part like a maze, they can't expect you to find your way in an area like this...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Small's fist hit air , his frustration rises up to a new high .
He goes for another punch . A miss . Third , fourth and fifth . All results in the same . Small then tries mixing kicks with the punches . But even after three such variations ,he was not able to touch Jin .

Small stops and while in a crouching position and looks upto Jin who has yet to break a sweat . Small's breathing has become heavy .
Jin speaks up "Mr Small you are tired . I suggest you withdraw . I have business with the owner here . " He looks on the crowd and adds " It seems I cannot proceed until you withdraw . "
The crowd boos Jin's response and lets out the peculiar cheer "Small , Small , Small "
Yare Yare!! Don't tell you will gain a second wind here .

As if gaining energy from the cheer , Small lets out a roar .
Small then tries for a right handed uppercut . In the next moment he lies on the ground . Jin had countered his attack with a thrust on Small's face with his sheathed Wakizashi scabbard . Only a few people saw glimpses of what had happened .

Amidst the silent crowd, Jin adjusts his both his Katana and Wakizashi scabbards around his sword belt and walks to the owner and asks him "Have you seen Dagon-san ? "
The owner replied " Nah !! Is Small dead ? "
Jin turns around and replies back " I don't know . " As he was almost about to leave the bar , the owner shouts out "
Tonight is the Aqua Laguna . Be careful out there,boy ! " Jin raises his right hand and leaves the bar .

@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link proceeds to walk in as he does he takes a sniff of all the options at the diner from its breakfast isle to specials and its many types of variates. The smell was so strong it was as if it was possessing you like a whip of white odour alluring you. The first thing that caught Link's attention was the pine wood laminated floor with stone brick wall effect with some ceiling fans colored in gold, with rectangle and circular wooded tables with glossy sides spread across the room. The counter colored in light sky blue with cups, mugs and a few customers, though Link altered his observation to the ones who was next in requesting their respective requests.

He observed the counter as there was 2 people there and one with child, as one was brunette, with a bright white dress and and white high heels though there was a pattern on her dress though despite that she seemed very cheerful as Link observed as she chuckled whilst being tended too. Link's first impression was she was teasing the guy who she was being tended to for her food. Whereas the other was a mother or what seemed to Link as a mom holding her child.

The child wearing a white shirt, what seemed like a blue jeans though he couldn't see the shoes the child had blonde-ginger hair with a freckles though was staring at Link as he waited in the queue though would wail as if he wanted to play as Link smiled. The mother who was shushing and rocking her child was patting her hand on the childs back seemed like she was in a rush. The mother was donning a bright purple hat with white patterns, a bright white long cardigan with a purple / metallic purple design.

This felt like one of your every day as 10 minutes passed by Link was digging into his Aqua Laguna special cheeseburger, as he took slow bites savoring each and every bite salivating as he wanted to bite more even the fries tasted nice and crispy. Though as much as Link would love this cheeseburger his den den began to vibrate purrru-purrru-purrru as Link wiped his hand with the tissue that was given with the meal then reached into his pocket digging out only for the call to end.

"Why does everyone disturb me when i eat?"

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After several attempts to find her way by using pathways down streets and the canal, Jade was still lost. Everything either looked the same so she stopped as couldn't tell if she was going the right way or it looped around back to somewhere she had been before.

"Well this isn't working, I will have to find another approach..." The dwarf looks at the nearby buildings, trying to find a way to get some height. Making her way to a building that had stones jutting it out on its walls, she starts jumping up them; slowly going up the side of the building. The area didn't have many people around so she didn't have to look out for people spotting her or worry about the owner of the house seeing her since there was no windows on this side of the building.

Reaching the top, the Revolutionary looks around the area trying to figure out which way she came from. It was hard to tell though due to it looking so different with all the tops of the buildings rather than the streets she walked through and past. Jumping across to another building, she keeps looking for something she recognized as she looks below her.

Finally spotting she had seen before, a large fountain; Jade gets down off the building she was ontop of and reaches the quiet street below.
"At least I am in an area I recognize now" The dwarf starts walking around again, getting stared at due to her size like normal.

@Captain Khan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The fact that the buildings near Dundee's Big Hand were standing was a feat in itself . They were battered is what one would say . Walls half broken ,ceilings damaged beyond repair dominated the area . There were stone pathways that once existed ,but now with people taking the stones for themselves, there are only dirt roads . Bridges across the canals looked like it would collapse any moment .

The picture of the people were even grimmer . A man lied drunk on the ground naked . Two men fighting over a bread loaf . A group of children with boys donning ragged shorts and no shirts,girls with even worse conditioned tunics ran across Jin's path . Only one of them had an oversized shirt and no pants,the boy behind him ruffling over a pair of trousers wondering what to do with it . Jin did not give it much of a thought . It was the same everywhere . Every country, city had their ugly side .
Soon the withered part of the town changed to a more vibrant one . Buildings were in better shape with each step Jin took . Concrete pathways and even the bridges over canals were decorated .People wore not only full and clean clothing but also accessories . There were more smiles .

Jin saw a yagara bull and wondered out loud "Should I take a ride , the ship is on the other side of the island . " But he dismissed the idea and strolled on while curiously looking at the yagara bull . The creature was large enough to carry two to three human beings ,almost look like a horse with its elongated face though its hair were spiked and it had fins instead of legs .
Jin chuckled at the sight of the gigantic fountain and thought
And people had the resources to build that .

@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We head directly to when Link just finished consuming his food as he grabbed some tissues wiping his hands clean then proceeded to leave a tip placing it in on the table as he sighed as he stood up and headed directly for the door. "I need to come back to this place if not let Larsi and the rest know about this place." he thought as he walked out the door with a little bell being heard in the back.

"By the way how do i know where the central area is? ... i am totally lost right now ... maybe it wouldn't be bad asking" As link scratched his head nervously then saw the women who was with her child placing him in the push chair as he raised his voice "Excuse me".

As she turned around as link asks "By any chance do you know where the central reservations are? i am new to the area so i am a little lost", as the woman heard she paused and thought to herself resting he her hand against her chin as she then pointed upward saying the bigger those building are the more closer you are to the central as she smiled and began to walk away in the distance.

Link wanted to ask how does one go back up but the woman was gone far out of his eyesight and then turned around and proceeded to head directly to the huge bricked layered walls with water slides looking coming through the them. "Are those water slides or water falls? this looks awesome i wonder if i can buy one for Laughing Archipelago" Link looked in awe as he couldn't help but be enthusiastic at what he was witnessing.

"Oh before i forget wonder who was calling me earlier? ... well never mind i get to explore more further of this beautiful island" as the thought of exploring was far more interesting for Link.

@Ziosa

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Dwarf makes her way to the large fountain, which really was massive; having multiple places the water came out of and into the pool of water along with various statues of fish and other things decorating it.

"Now to get back on track" Jade says to herself, she needed to find somewhere that sold ammo still. Although since exploring made her get lost it would probably be better to ask someone where the shops that sold stuff like that are. Looking around at nearby people she tries approaching them and asking where the weapon shops were; not very subtle but she couldnt think of another way to put it.

Most seemed to not know or didnt seem to want to answer; possibly because a dwarf asking about weapons wasnt in their list of priorities, they seemed to be preparing for something; heading away from the main area.

@Captain Khan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 54
54 x 5 =270
Human Bonus (+2+2+2+3 = +9)*5=45
Martial Art Bonus = 5(MA>=41)

Strength : 71+10= 81
Speed : 61+10+5= 76

76x 2= 152
-Reaction = 81
-Movement = 71
Vitality : 57+10 = 66
66x 2= 132
-Durability = 71
-Stamina = 63
Martial Arts : 26+15= 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu = 82
Haki : 55
54x2 =110
-Colour of Armament =81
-Colour of Observation = 29 : Awareness
As Jin was passing through the streets , he saw a curious looking dwarf with an oversized sword,she was zooming around .The sword was almost twice her size . The people around her were suddenly being cautious and trying to avoid her . Also some of them were hurriedly moving away but not due to the dwarf . Nonetheless there was hustle all around the place
Never seen a dwarf . I thought they would be smaller . It seems a normal sword is like a greatsword for her . No even bigger . Hahaha . Wait !!!!

Suddenly Jin felt a bit of unease . It was as if something was emitting from the dwarf's sword . Even though it looked like a normal sword ,there was something bizarre about it . It had an overwhelming presence .
Haki !! No it is entirely different .

Jin walked to the dwarf and asked her pointing towards her sword "Miss . Can I ask you about your sword ? It has a strange presence to it . As you can see I am a swordsman myself . I am very much intrigued by it . "
That seemed okayish . Hope she doesn't take this the wrong way .

@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The first thing on link's mind was how do you get up those large structure and the second is how far away is the actual center. "Hmmm i wonder how does one go beyond those structure's as i doubt they will force you to climb them".

Link observed and observed staring at the top of the structure not realising the clue actually lied at the bottom though it didn't take him that long to spot that. "How do i get up there .... wait a second they dont climb that there must be a secret passage which must be at the bottom of those structures."

Link then headed in the direction of the structure whilst being unaware there was 2 others on the island who would prove to be a threat to him, a dwarf and another swordsman. It would be their clash that would catch his attention but not until later as he headed in the direction only to be in hearing distance.

Link spotted a yagara bull with empty seats as he raised his hand as the bull headed under a bridge as it began to slow down "Hey you stop!"

What was on Links mind was the get the Yagara Bull and use it to move through the city instead of wasting time but enjoy the island for what it truly was a masterpiece of beauty and water. Link stated he wanted to head to the center as he handed over 1,000 beri to rent the Bull for a ride to the center. The man who owned it stated they will drop him off near the large fountain and he could make his way from there, though to Links surprise as he sat for a seat was that the Yagara Bull. It possessed the head of a horse yet it was able to swim and technology of construction to use that to travel "This looks fascinating yet jaw-breaking to think they would abuse animals like this though this looks completely tamed, though maybe if i can capture a wild one i wonder would Drago make it similar to this though would love a pegasus version of these" he thought.

@Ziosa @Captain Khan

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe they dont have a weapon store? Or at least not one thats in the public eye. I would have expected a place like this to not worry about that but perhaps I was wrong. Jade thinks as she watches the sixth person she has asked walking away quite quickly.

Looking around the area by the fountain, a man wanders through and spots her. As she tries to catch the attention of a seventh person who was already heading out of the area, they walk over to her.
Everyone seems to be heading away quite quickly, is something wrong? Or are they heading to just a market or something?

She is brought out of her thoughts when the man speaks to her, having been looking at the large sword on her back
"Miss . Can I ask you about your sword ? It has a strange presence to it . As you can see I am a swordsman myself . I am very much intrigued by it . "
The Dwarf turns around and inspects him slightly, seeing he also wasnt from around here but she couldnt place where he was from; she replies "My sword? Its just one I found a while ago" Jade was more intrigued than suspicious, this stranger could seemingly tell she had a cursed weapon.

Although she wasnt suspicious, she didnt think telling this random person about her sword was a good idea, so she was trying to be slightly casual about and hoped it would make him just think it was his imagination or something.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Dwarf turns around and inspects him slightly, seeing he also wasnt from around here but she couldnt place where he was from; she replies "My sword? Its just one I found a while ago"
Jin was not pleased with the answer . He placed his right hand on his chin and keenly looked at the dwarf .
It is too short of an answer . The sword is not ordinary by any sense . What is she hiding ? Or am I looking too much in it ?
Taking his hand off the chin ,Jin spoke " Is it so ? But I felt something was amiss . It was as if the sword was ... no no , like it had something . Umm hmm ummm how do I explain it ? "

Widening his eyes with his eyes sparkling like a fool , Jin shouted out " Ah!! you know like the sword was a living entity instead of being just a piece of steel . " He smiled and added " Maybe you don't know it yourself how intriguing your sword is " grinningly further added " Or you don't want to disclose it . Then I don't know what can I say ? But regardless of your knowledge , by no means it is a normal sword ."

Jin activated his Observation Haki to check .
There was no new knowledge gained . He seemed disappointed .
Tchk ! What the heck is it ?

@Gintoki @Ziosa

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It got to the end of the journey after some time passed as Link found himself in front of the fountain, though the fountain was beautifully crafted and on the journey here Link couldn't help but noticed water is a necessity. Meaning water helps run the island and the island itself has adjusted itself to go around, under and through the water.

Could the island be considered one of the few but namely wonders of the world? ... "This island is truly magnificent there's no doubt about that" Link ushered as he gleefully stared at the fountain sighing in relief of the long journey.

It was then Link spotted from a far a man and what seems like a small human ... "Is that a human? ... can humans be that small? ... or is that from a small human tribe?" Link thought as this was the first time he came across fascinated with what he was witnessing.

Link slowly moved forward headed directly as the closer he got he could spot a large sword ... "A small dwarf human with a large sword? ... It's a Swordsman and by the size of that sword she must be a power sword style but ... " he thought slowly making his way through the crowd.

@Ziosa @Captain Khan

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As she was trying to think what would give it away, the man replies, although its more like he is thinking out loud as he cant seem to form a sentence that will explain what he means.
Is it so ? But I felt something was amiss . It was as if the sword was ... no no , like it had something . Umm hmm ummm how do I explain it ? "
He can defintly tell something is odd with it, but I'm not sure why; perhaps because its bigger than me? Both of them seem to get lost in their thoughts for a few moments, before he interrupts by shouting out loud; bringing her out of her own thoughts.
Ah!! you know like the sword was a living entity instead of being just a piece of steel . " He smiled and added " Maybe you don't know it yourself how intriguing your sword is " grinningly further added " Or you don't want to disclose it . Then I don't know what can I say ? But regardless of your knowledge , by no means it is a normal sword ."
Jade can't stop her eyes from widening for a moment This stranger can tell its a cursed weapon? Although it seems he might not know what exactly it is. Is he a blacksmith? A sword collector? Or maybe his Observation Haki can somehow tell?

"...My sword is a living entity?" The dwarf puts on a puzzled face as she looks at him "As far as i know its a normal sword that I just decided to pick up and use." As they talk someone else seems slowly towards them, as everyone else in the area quickly headed away.

Top Bottom