Future Events A similarity with God Valley incident

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was reading the wano chapter 2 and in between events with chapter 3. The idea of two enemy forces( garp&roger) combining their powers in order to beat a stronger force seemed similar to now.

In present time, there is a force equal to rocks pirates which is bigmom pirates and beast pirates combined. And marines are paniced. In my opinion there is a chance that marines and some supernovas lead by luffy will act together to beat bigmom and beast alliance.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Problem is Luffy would only team up with Fujitora at this point. Certainly never with Akainu. And Kizaru seems very unlikely though he did team up with Crocodile for a brief time...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since we knew by Drake and Coby that navy will not interviene in Wanokuni directly, but with SWORD, i would say that Fujitora and others admirals won't appear (i like the idea of Ryokugyu being introduced this arc though).

Then what we left? as you well said Marco my man, Luffy will lead the riot againts the yonkou alliance, and the riot in my opinion will be conformed by a mixture between Luffy alliance with Samurai/Mink/Ninja + Supernovas + SWORD members.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marines and luffy will beat kaido and big mom.
[automerge]1574125004[/automerge]
Since we knew by Drake and Coby that navy will not interviene in Wanokuni directly, but with SWORD, i would say that Fujitora and others admirals won't appear (i like the idea of Ryokugyu being introduced this arc though).

Then what we left? as you well said Marco my man, Luffy will lead the riot againts the yonkou alliance, and the riot in my opinion will be conformed by a mixture between Luffy alliance with Samurai/Mink/Ninja + Supernovas + SWORD members.
At present this alliance is not enough . Marines not interfering is stupid then why is drake talking to coby ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marines and luffy will beat kaido and big mom.
[automerge]1574125004[/automerge]

At present this alliance is not enough . Marines not interfering is stupid then why is drake talking to coby ?
I don't tell it, they said it in the manga that marines will not interviene "directly", but yes, they will interviene behind the shadows with SWORD, an organization we don't know almost anything about members in terms of power or whatever.

And yes, "for now" the balance is of Yonkou alliance's side. "For now".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At first, I doubted such a thing would occur... but now I think of it again, I think there's a good possibility of marines actually joining this fight... but imo, they're definitely not going to join the raid on Onigashima, but after that incident.

When the raid on Onigashima fails, the actual rebellion will occur in Wano itself, but with the straw hats leading it instead of Kinemon (whom I think will have a death sentence in Onigashima, along with some of the scabbards - but that's a theory I've had, which belongs to a different thread), and it is here that I believe the marines will arrive.

I mean, the whole thing in the "ultimate" chapter with Sengoku pressuring Akainu to go to Wano, as well as the tension that the marines had with the news of Big Mom and Kaido's alliance - I think - cements this ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It depends on who Sakazuki send in my opinion.
If it's Akainu then forget it , same goes for Kizaru .
If Fuji come to Wano then he most likely ally with Luffy , Green Bull is wild card

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well we know Drake is a Marine , plus we don't know if Green Bull is chill or not. There is also Coby.
Hell maybe even Sengoku and Tsuru are available to help, don't forget Garp too.
Fujitora is last that makes sense but i feel like we've seen too much of him.

I don't think CP is there to help , just don't see it.

Top Bottom