[FIN] Traditional Mafia A simple game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And If i may add, notice how quickly juliet jumped on that lynch on me without truly analyzing the situation.. Why is that? Cuz it's planned... As an experienced players you all are, you should know it..
[automerge]1571367404[/automerge]
Coo! (Even if that's not it, it's an extremely weird switch end of day)
Why are u so afraid to do it? If you're town, the u will vote law and not me.. This is lylo..

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And If i may add, notice how quickly juliet jumped on that lynch on me without truly analyzing the situation.. Why is that? Cuz it's planned... As an experienced players you all are, you should know it..
[automerge]1571367404[/automerge]

Why are u so afraid to do it? If you're town, the u will vote law and not me.. This is lylo..
Cooooo? Coo! (Afraid to what? Switch votes? Because Okosan thinks you're scum and Law is telling the truth)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Depends on Gambit's role , if I die tonight just wanna point out that I read Juliet and Oko townie the most...
[automerge]1571367858[/automerge]
And GU is second Scum
Lynch him next

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well that was another easy one.

All fingers were pointed at Gambit. And so he was lynch.

DRUUMMM ROLLLL!!!!!!!
[automerge]1571369133[/automerge]
Gambit the scum living at Cliff Court was lynched.

Night has commenced.

NO TALKEY TALKEY!!!!!!!

@Trafalgar Law @novaselinenever @Okosan @Waindo @Gambit @God_Usopun [USER=81]@Juliet
[automerge]1571454261[/automerge]
And so, @Trafalgar Law decided to wander about. He delivered his first paper successfully but on his was to his next house, he encountered someone at a street corner.

Paul the delivery guy (seer) (@Trafalgar Law) from Hazelbank Road was murdered in the early hours.

@novaselinenever @Okosan @Waindo @God_Usopun @Juliet

Thank you for playing!

DAY HAS NOW COMMENCED

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Vote Lynch God_Usopun]

Cooooo! (Okosan's been suspecting you for literally the entire game. Time to get this over with)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Coo! (Hey we have an entire day phase for you to convince him otherwise. For instance why are you voting Waindo? Okosan's reading him pretty town personally)
Cuz he's Scumbits scum buddy.

Vote lynch God Usopun

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch God Usopun

Gambit voting Usopun for 2 days looked like a bus and on day 3 he conveniently goes after me instead of Usopun. I don't think Waindo is scum because on day 3 Gambit wanted to lynched me and at the time Waindo was scum reading Okosan. If Waindo was scum buddies with Gambit he would have also tried to lynch me. I don't think Okosan is scum since he was the one who left his vote on Gambit and he did not want to switch his vote. On day 3 Gambit was scum reading me and Okosan and Usopun also starts to scum read me and Okosan which looked like Gambit and Usopun are scum buddies who both wanted to throw shade on the same players.

There's one thing that bothers me today that I noticed. When Usopun voted Waindo today why did Trafalgar like his post? I always get paranoid when I see a dead townie like a players post because it sometimes means that dead player knows who is scum.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
COOO! (Okosan's gotta be honest he's real tempted to just lock his vote since he's not sure what Usopun could say to convince Okosan he's town, but that's probably bad to do)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
GU is the obvious lynch choice after Scumbit's downfall. His role is dead obvious now. Cap it and we endgamed Mafia.
[automerge]1571488590[/automerge]
@A famous historian
We capped.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all stupid it seems. Look at Gambit results
Bird brains

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all stupid it seems. Look at Gambit results
Bird brains
Gambit fakeclaimed to be a seer and gave his fake results. Now you're saying that we should refer to those results. :blobbleh:

You're epic. :blobcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom