Suggestions Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was wondering if we would start promoting heavy to attract new members. I am apart of a One Piece group with over 20,000 members, the admins may let me advertise I don't know but what I really want is to attract people who are fans of other series especially webcomics. It would bring life to the other section of the forums. Maybe we can brainstorm some forum ideas together and try to word it in a way that makes people want to be apart of a forum even if they have never been.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej Is our forum cheerleader 😁
But yes, if the other site allows advertising you are welcome to mention Thriller Bark. Usually forums have rules against such things so be sure to get permission from them.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then what do I say, I never said I was good at advertisement.
Lemme see what we can do there. We actually offer alot of freedom people just have to be initiative.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemme see what we can do there. We actually offer alot of freedom people just have to be initiative.
x for doubt but yeah go for it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it didn't work out. They said I can't. If I was popular youtuber, I could advertise on my channel. Need some life in the anime/manga section. Half the time I don't feel like talking about OP anymore. Oh well.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just for next time you can say something like this:
Join our community for fun mafia games and one piece roleplay, enjoy diverse discussion, events and contests.
Thriller Bark is a community mainly focused on Role Play and Mafia, though we also encourage discussion on an ever expanding manga and anime series, as well as other forms of entertainment. We've recently updated our site to have a Feature Series Section which includes spoiler discussions, ranges of topics, and chapter discussions. Join our competitions or show us your creative side in our Creative Corner! Or find like minded fans in our Fan Clubs and Group Section! We hope you have a thrilling experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom