AIT Round #1 Enel-San vs Valkerian

Who will win?

• Total voters

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Valkerian shuffles around the island scratching his chin (though beneath his helmet its not effective) gah! I can't get to this iiiiiiitch. His shuffling gets harder and starts to leave skid marks on the soil beneath.

@Enel-San

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lets the party begin......EnelSan is walking in the dense forest losing his crewmates. he sees the dark figures of valkerian.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Realizing that he’s in a stadium as he snaps out of his inner thought, Valkerion unsheathes the silver straight sword from his back and with a two handed grip: launches the blade across his right hip to left shoulder!

“E Pluribus Unum” a wide beam of compressed air launches toward the crowd and the hotdog seller specifically. What poor nutritional value, I’ll obliterate those saturated meats and return their atoms to the earth.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
enelsan easilty dodges that with the coo crouching and moving right side and launches the kick aiming at the left of the head.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh there was someone beside me this whole time eh? Valkerion feels the air from enelsan’s kick as it approaches. Thankfully my blade is already in the right spot! He smiles from beneath his helmet, tilting his sword from pointing at his back toward the leg, Valkerion steadies himself and intercept the kick with his sword. Still he is pushed backward from the force!!!

“What power!” The armored man shouts.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the foe before him presses on, Valkerion’s sword is now knocked out of the way and he finds himself struck by the “storm” of strikes. Damn he’s quick too! “...” silently, the armored avenger is sent flying towards the opposite end of the stadium.

Come on, steady yourself. Just like you’ve trained! Folding out his metal wings he slows his momentum and stabbing his blade into the floor he comes to a stop. “Nice!” Nice he cracks his neck, luckily the armor he wears prevented Valkerion from taking too serious of damage. I’m a little sore though... to think he could damage through my metal armor!

He looks back toward enelsan now to prepare. “What kinda mad man presses on in this regard? Who are you?”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Hot Dog man stands up again and he is pissed!!!

He pulls out his famous Hot Dog sword

And launches a devasting sword Slash against Valkerian.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With two foes now upon him, Valkerion knew he had to act quick or he was done for. With the incoming attack from Enelsan, Valkerion drop his sword!!! Instead choosing to grapple onto his opponent and hold him before the hotdog’s rath!!!

“I’m sorry it had to end like this.” Valkerion said quietly in enelsan’s ear. And with that the giant hotdogian blast exploded down onto the two men... with a crater now in the stadium and a billow of smoke. Who still stood?

Metallic creeks could be heard from within the cloud and an armored foot stepped out. “Oh! My itch is gone cha cha!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The citizens of Apple Island love nothing more than a good fight

Valkerian has won and proceeds to round 2

Top Bottom