General Alternative MOBAs

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The big ones I think of when I still had a tolerable gaming PC are Dawngate and Battlerite.
Dawngate was pretty fun but died in beta. The champs were really cool too.

Battlerite's community was dwindling last I checked but I'm so good at that game that I'll always be biased towards it.

And Overwatch is there, but it's opposite to Battlerite: everyone is way better than me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Played Dota twice, once in like 2010, and second time few years back. Hated it both times. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really loved hots until hgc ended. It's my personal favourite and i tried Dota 2, Smite and LoL (Lol Gold/Plat) as well. Heroes of the Storm is fascinating because the fights are not instantly over as in LoL and Dota and you don't have to be 100% concentrated for each little detail as minion lasthits and too many depending items. I've got the best experienced with the community until season 3 (because now only idiots play that game and/or the space between noobs and gm players is waaay to wide) and it's really dependent on the team interactions (which I personally like because I've allways played with friends and coordinated via discord). It's all depending, if you like snowballing all alone or prefer teamplay. At the end I was around masters in Hots.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Played OW only. Thinking bout going back to Warcraft 3.

Top Bottom