Island Alvida's Base

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #4
Enter the Relentless Storm!
@Dream

The Shore
The ape pulled his chakras back, now spinning to deal with the incoming pirate. The chakras was tossed, intercepting the pirate just before he would slash. The wind blade cut into him. However, before being blown back, the man outstretched his arm and grabbed the chakram, cutting his hands in the process.

[Pirate] “D-d-do it now!!”

With no hesitation, the two remaining pirates, who had been aiming their respective revolvers all this time, shot at the ape after the wind blast dissipated. Three shots each, all aimed for the chest of the Ape. The chakram being held disallowed a parry. How would he dodge bullets?

The Ape had defeated three of the five, thinning down their numbers with slick and powerful attacks. The sound of the gun likely provoked his memory, of man’s aggression and use of weapons to harm others.
The merchants got spooked when the ape screamed, throwing down their weapons and running for their ships. They wanted no part of the beast.

Pirate DPS (gun): 1-20: 1. Below Street Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Glutton on the Loose Part III
@Ichimonji
Noticed an error, it's just a single Chakram tossed. My bad as the weapon is two Chakrams with a ripcord chain attached to the centre.
grabbed my chakram, spinning it around my paws at a faster tempo. As it was spinning around it would begin to create a vaccum like sound as wind scythes would slice the ground before me and the chakrams would look like as if they were catching on flames and causing some static. The vaccum like sound would then morph into a gust of wind that would surround me covering me 360. Despite all this my focus was to take this one down, i then tossed my chakram. However it wasn't like the earlier attack in allowing the chakram to slice the opponent i let the gust of wind with the wind like projectile scythes slice the target. " Cremation Cutter!
The other Chakram was still rotating in my other paw

A snarl would be heard with a scuff. " You humans never seem to shock me " i would say following my scoff. Though a loud roar could be hear resonating coming from my stomach with a gulp. " Tchhh! "

My stomach growled as i took a step back before the human soldier's alerted me from their actions to grabbing my chakram, and others aimed their guns at me. ' Let me hear you scream, like i screamed. FUCKING FILTHY HUMANS ' i'd think in that moment. I tightened my grip on the ripcord and used the energy from my right hand and pulled it in. With my other Chakram in my arm ready to be used, as it slowed down in tempo in my palm.

It was that moment my desire against my instinct as a living being came to conflict, my hunger or desire to get my revenge on humans. Though not the humans that caused me pain, but humans that are very similar to them.

I then grabbed the chakram that was in my left palm then kneeled with my right elbow resting on my left knee and if tossing my Chakram to go from left to right aimed at the humans torso. " LETTT IIIITTTT RIIIIPPPP! " a huge roar coming from me as i tossed my chakram from my left arm whilst keeping an eye on the chain to pull it back.

Let it rip, Chakram Boomerang; This will however be used with two chakrams. (Multi-target)
R: Scales on Mastery
31 in Strength, Reaction Speed and Mastery – DPR C

41 Strength = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
DPR C = +1 = Small Building Level

Total DPR = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

" I WANT FOOOODDD! " though as I would yell that out the bullet would ricochet off the chakram and hit me in the shoulder.

" ! " with my eyes widening alerted to the impact making me take a step back. Only to open my eyes where the thought of the impact had me feel I would be hurt but I end up not feeling the damage.

PTSD had me think it would hurt more than what happened.

Durability: 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
DPR of bullet= Below Street Level

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #5
@Dream

The Shore
The pirates tried their best against the ape. However, the ape was far too strong and willed. The chakram cut into the remaining pirates, his eyes going white and their bodies crashing against the nearby house. When the smoke cleared, four pirates lurched in the ground, with the fifth long gone inland to warn Alvida.

One of the pirates opened his eyes for a moment, speaking before succumbing to his injuries.

[Pirate] “Y-Y-y-ou b-b-astard… Alvida-sama w-w-wil g-get y-y-ou!!”

The ape screamed for food. He had a minor shoulder injury, but it was his hunger that remained. Food. There was none here.

However, the merchants, having watched in fear, had a visceral reaction. Half of them fled, their ships sailing away. The other half stayed in their boats, throwing bags of uncooked food on the shore. They heard the ape and tried to appease him. They pleaded with him to leave them be. For love. For Alvida.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Relentless Storm, Beginning of the End
@Ichimonji

Watching the damage that i caused and seeing the response of those who stood in my way, it slowly dawned on me. Just maybe i could have approached them normally, instead of the way i did. But it would have been unusual of me, especially from my Bear mink and Humandrill descendantry. Two races that are castrated away from humans and discriminated against.

Taking a sharp smelling and raising my head taking a sniff here and there, i could smell no food around. Even the fishes around the shore were absent. But hearing a name Alvida, got me interested as i began following where the underling soldier headed too. I'll place the chakram to my side and begin walking on all fours.

" Alvida, you better have some food " i'd say with a snarl getting frustrated at the lack of food.

Making my way to confront Alvida, she was going to find out why i am called the relentless storm.

Meanwhile not that far binoculars watched "Hey man wasn't that a bear and a dingy?, i wanna see where did it go"

@Ichimonji the following will not play any part of the story but will be involved in recruiting me for the Vampirites.
Masculine's. Not handsome. Standing 6'6" to 7'1".

Statistics:
40x5=200
Strength: 38+8+5 = 51
Speed: 33+8 = 41
- Movement: 41+Raid Suit: 10 = 51
- Reaction: 41
Vitality: 43+8 = 53
- Stamina: 51
- Durability: 51+Raid Suit: 10 = 61
Haki: 38.5+12 = 50.5
- Armament: 41
- Precognition: 60
Martial Arts: 47.5x2 = 95
- Fishman Karate: 41
- Sniping: 54

Arsenals:
- Anstaltskleidung Raid Suits crafted by Gambit: C+-rank Suit (requires 51 Science): Destroyed after a city block level attack or 3 large building level attacks
(51 vitality to use) - 20 invention points
- Rifle

Inventory:
Sniping 27 slots
- Semi-Automatic Sniper, 5 bullet magazine
- A rank Bullets (Max 1 per 3 mastery), unlocks 8x scope
- 18x A-rank bullets
- 9x B-rank bullets

Range:
- 270-meter range up to 8x with the scope or 2,160 meters

Professions:
- Pickpocketing: **
- Stealth: **

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #6
@Dream

The Shore ———> Base
The ape had disposed of the opposition. However, one had slipped to sound the alarm. One had retreated to warn Alvida, the most beautiful woman in the East. The ape ignored the merchants and their offerings of food, following the trail left by the lone pirate. Following inland, the ape found the base.

The base was surrounded by mountain ranges, a clear natural defense. In the middle of the valley stood Alvida’s Base. A wooden bridge stood in front of the main building. Surrounded by the, we’re smaller houses. The ape found himself on the bridge. A shadow would welcome him.

A woman appeared at the top of the main building, holding a large iron mace and a grin, looking down on the ape. “Iron Mace” Alvida, the bountied woman of 25,000,000 Beri of East Blue.

[Alvida] “Hohohoho! You’re the intruder? EW!! Such an ugly beast! You should not even be in the presence of the Most Beautiful Woman in the world!”

Suddenly, pirates hollered, screaming in agreement that they were in agreement she was the most beautiful. The voices came from the top of the houses surrounding the area, the bridge. Ten pirates had pistols and rifles, aimed to the ape. The Alvida Pirates had prepared.

[Alvida] “You’re surrounded, ugly. What do you say you just leave your doting gift and run away? Hohohohoho!”

Level 25
25 x 5 =125
Strength: 37+4 = 41
Speed: 37+4 = 41
41x2=82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality 14+4 = 18
18x2=36
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 15
Martial Arts: 16
16X2=32
-Club: 32
Devil Fruit: 21

Alvida's Pirates(10)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Guns: 30

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Relentless Storm, Beginning of the End
@Ichimonji

I made my way through the path that was created with the tree's and grub to both sides with a mountain range to the left side. Though it didn't take long before i encountered a base with a bridge before it. Though a woman stood before it clenching on her mace awaiting me. I took a moment to see what was around me, taking a sniff here and there as odour of food could be smelt. Seeing smaller houses around the base, i could take a whiff of fear from some of them and one that i recognise. The smell of him was familiar, it was one i encountered before.

[Alvida] “Hohohoho! You’re the intruder? EW!! Such an ugly beast! You should not even be in the presence of the Most Beautiful Woman in the world!”

Suddenly, pirates hollered, screaming in agreement that they were in agreement she was the most beautiful. The voices came from the top of the houses surrounding the area, the bridge. Ten pirates had pistols and rifles, aimed to the ape. The Alvida Pirates had prepared.

[Alvida] “You’re surrounded, ugly. What do you say you just leave your doting gift and run away? Hohohohoho!”
I'd remain quite, hearing those of the soldiers of those that were beneath such. I'd sigh then the air around me changed as i snarled standing back to my feet and cracking my knuckle.

" How about this, just me and you 1 v 1. If i win you not only give me food but this place is my territory. " as the end of the sentence was said far louder and more of a snarl.

" So what do you say? " i'd say challenging the pirate.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #6
@Dream

Alvida Base
The ape had found himself surrounded. He tried to reason with Iron Mace Alvida, offering a deal. A 1 vs. 1. Alvida thought to herself for a moment, before laughing to herself. The screams of her men pushing her on belted in the background. Alvida had a case of arrogance.

The woman slammed her mace into the top of the building and spoke.

[Alvida] “Hmmmm. Sure. Oh, but one more condition. If you fall here, you become my underling! Need to have a true ugly to really showcase my beauty! Hohohoho!!!”

The deal was preferred. With a leap, Alvida jumped high in the sky. Her silhouette was below the sun. Should the ape look upwards, he’s be blinded by the sun. Her mace up at the sky, the beautiful woman brought it downward in a powerful slam, landing the blow about 12 feet from the ape, just before the wooden bridge. The strength was such it caused the ground to shake, and rubble to travel forward towards the Ape, intent on slamming into him from under.

Regardless, the bridge would break, sensing the ape to his death on the rocks below.

[Alvida] “Say hello to my Iron Mace!!!”

The pirates on the houses still had their guns drawn. In fact, they had reloaded, ready to fire. Was this really a 1 v. 1?

Alvida Mace: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level +1 C Rank = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Relentless Storm, The Beginning of the End
@Ichimonji

I'd remain silent, just listening to the over headedness of Alvida. ' She's a bold one ' thinking as i observed and smirked. I grabbed onto both chakrams in both hands gripping onto them. For one, the deal must have been facade but still i had to see the terms of parley. The pirate code is law, and must be kept until parley is completed. Its something i didn't voice, as it was something that goes without saying. After all if i did so, i would have looked like a pirate newbie.

I stay still noting her words, body movements and actions. She then took a leap to attempt to blind me with the sun in full scorching heat.
The deal was preferred. With a leap, Alvida jumped high in the sky. Her silhouette was below the sun. Should the ape look upwards, he’s be blinded by the sun. Her mace up at the sky, the beautiful woman brought it downward in a powerful slam, landing the blow about 12 feet from the ape, just before the wooden bridge. The strength was such it caused the ground to shake, and rubble to travel forward towards the Ape, intent on slamming into him from under.

Regardless, the bridge would break, sensing the ape to his death on the rocks below.
I'd take a step back and skided backwards and moved left arm before me and swung my arm as if swinging it to the left fully extending my arm. " CHAAAKRRAMMM BOOOMERANG! " tossing the chakram as it swung on a collision course with the mace. The chakram spinned with a screech aimed at the mace.
Chakram Boomerang; The user starts by allowing the chakram to spin on the palm of their hand and then toss the chakram like a boomerang. Once tossed and aimed at the opponent, upon impact the user will then pull back on the cord to bring in the chakram back to their hand.
41 in Strength, Reaction Speed and Mastery – DPR B

Base Str = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
DPR B = +2
Total DPR = Large Building Level

Remaining DPR/S that attacks Alvida = 1-20: 1. Below Street Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #7
@Dream

Alvida Base
The chakram hit the Iron Mace, clashing with a loud screech. Alvida gripped her mace harder, realizing it was to break the attack. And so it did, forcing it diagonal to the side. Alvida’s feet had touched ground, suddenly “slipping”, allowing her body to twist, evading the chakram as it continued. The chakram came but millimeters of her face, slicing her hair as it travelled by.

The chakram came back to the ape, and Alvida had gotten up. She looked at the hair on the ground, her chest puffing.

[Alvida] “YOU DARE CUT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR?! KILL HIM!!!”

Those words of rage came with an immediate reaction. A firing range. Bullets rained from every side. The speed of bullets. By the time the gunshots echoed, the bullets would be upon him, with no aim to desist. There was no trust between pirates. Alvida was a mad woman with no Pirate morals, only those to uphold her beauty.

Alvida had charged, her iron mace held behind her, dragging through the ground. Wind collected on it, twisting madly with half the rage Alvida felt.

Bullets: 21-40: 2. Street Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

The chakram collided as a thud with a screech that echoed as i pulled my chakram back suprised as the power that opponent possessed. Smirking at the relief of someone strong was before me . It was just a shame i was no longer playing about as i wanted my food. Instead of complimenting her on her power and letting her ego get the best of her. But something else would catch my attention in that moment just before i pulled my chakram back.

Noting her reaction to the attack that almost hit her face. I'd let out a small chuckle enough to be heard " Ooops i missed, wait i actually was aiming for your hair. " followed with another but more louder chuckle.

Before she could reply but instead reacted to my attack with anger consuming her, but that wasn't all. Those solders that surrounded me took aim, ' I see even these pathetic humans are nothing but a submissive race to their sins '

Noting how the aims were all aimed around me, i instead took that moment without think and charged at Alvida. Though my centre of gravity was far lower than normal. I kicked the ground as if diving for a swim dived as making my attack hit Alvida from her knees up and using her as a meat shield. I then began to swurl the chakram in my palm for a few seconds and then tossed the chakram aiming for her neck, though second target was her torso.

" Chakram Booommerang "

Chakram Boomerang; The user starts by allowing the chakram to spin on the palm of their hand and then toss the chakram like a boomerang. Once tossed and aimed at the opponent, upon impact the user will then pull back on the cord to bring in the chakram back to their hand.
41 in Strength, Reaction Speed and Mastery – DPR B

DPR B = +2

Remaining DPR/S that attacks Alvida = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #8
@Dream

Alvida Base
The battle had begun. Enraged by her beauty being hindered, the woman stepped into the bridge, made twisting with like anger. Ordering to shoot, the pirates shot unhindered, showering the ape with bullets. The ape raced forward, going low and attempting to use the proximity to force the pirates to stop their shooting. After all, wouldn’t they hit their dear captain? A high-stakes gamble!

Alvida’s eyes widened. Her face turned to fear as the chakram came upwards. She had her mace cocked and ready to bat, but she appeared in frozen in shock. The chakram went unhindered, making contact with Alvida’s left gut, her side.

Suddenly, Alvida’s face turned from shock to a grin.

The bullets had not stopped. The pirates did not stop. The ape did nothing to block the bullets. Both Alvida and the ape would be showered with dozens of bullets. Likely much to the ape’s chagrin, both the bullets and chakram “slipped” off Alvida’s body, seemingly having no effect, leaving her pearly clean skin as pristine as ever,

[Alvida] “Iron Mace Maximus: Beauty Slap!!”

The moment the bullets and chakram slipped off her skin, Alvida brought her mace diagonally sideways towards the ape’s left side. The impact was incredible, able to blow and twist any in opposition, like a home run over the park. A blow enough to topple a Large Building like legos, literally.

The ape had issued a gamble, and lost. Because he had not dodged or protected against the bullets, he’d likely be suffering their incessant impact when Alvida attacked, point-blank, issued right after his own attack.

What was her ability? How was this possible? A beauty never tells.

Unguarded Bullets (see last post): 21-40: 2. Street Level

Alvida Attack: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level +2 B. Rank = 81-100: 5. Large Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji
My eyes widened dawned at my delight that turned to disbelief. With bullets being fired echoing and bouncing off her and not only that but my attack too. It became eerily quite for a few seconds that felt like an hour, i could hear me not just breathing, but also my heart beating hearing it thump.

' What the F! ' i would think in disbelief shaking my head as i crawled backwards, backing myself away with pellet of bullets fired as some hit me into my upper left shoulder. " Tchhh, these lowly fools are beginning to irk me " i'd sigh under my tongue.

Though what was next, i wasn't so prepared but seeing her grin noting her sudden demanour change. I pulled my chakram back and gripping onto the handle of the chakram. Gulping. As she attacked aimed at my left side, i was just able to react placing my arms in a x shaped before me " Chakram X "
Chakram X: The user begins with their chakrams held with their arms in a "x" shape before them as they charge extending their arm before them performing a laceration attack.
R: 41 Mastery and Str - DPR: B

DPR B = +2

Instead of charging towards her i would use the momentum of the attack to be knocked backwards in line of the underlings of Alvida, grinning. " NOW ALL OF YOU DIE ! " i'd snarl at the situation preparing to attack the underlings.

I would then use the opportunity which was of the momentum as i threw my chakram as if pitching in a game of baseball. " LET IT RIIPPP! "
This attack will be performed in the next post

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #9
@Dream

A dangerous gamble. The two warriors had met in the middle. Bullets showered them. However, a surprise from Alvida reigned. The power of the devils. What may be met with shock, was instead met with apathy.

The bullets came from all around the ape, as noted earlier. Those Pirates were on top of the buildings that surrounded the street, after all. Though the ape’s chakram attack was only in one direction, forward/upward, the bullets still somehow bounced off his initial attack, even those aimed to his back. Though Alvida attacked point-blank right after his initial attack, with the same speed, where his chakram was past her body at the time, the ape brought the chakram back in time for a second attack to block perfectly.

The ape skidded back with not even a single scratch.

[Alvida] “Well. Well. I’m bored now. Bet’s off. Take a hike.”

Alvida slammed her mace unto the bridge. She slew an odd cackle. The Pirate swung her iron mace over her right shoulder, causing the ground to quiver lowly. The woman walked towards the ape to his right. She didn’t stop. The woman walked past him. Was she going to her ship?

The Pirates, now reloading, looked confused. They skipped the ceilings of the buildings in an attempt to catch up. The barrel of their guns were still stuck like glue aimed on the ape, but without an order they did not fire.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

I would then use the opportunity which was of the momentum as i threw my chakram as if pitching in a game of baseball. " LET IT RIIPPP! "
[Alvida] “Well. Well. I’m bored now. Bet’s off. Take a hike.”
" ! " those mere words had my halt my attack. It only took a moment but that was enough to warrant my attention. I slammed back down as i was in mid air, performing a superhero landing.

I took the moment of the landing gazing at Alvida snarling. My palms sweaty numbess to the throbbing sensation that was happening that would begin to dawn on me with the nerves pinging. Sighing, looking downwards at my chakram noting the edges have taken some chip damage. It began to dent at the edge.

Her words poured on like salt over the wounds, but what was to come would shake the world around me. It was the Silver Vampirites. I'd turn the shoulder and head the other way. " I'll be back to take your head and your little lap dogs i'll get even with you "

My biggest surprise was the nuisance of the underlings but what happened when my attack not only bounced off her but didn't even damage her. I never felt so weak since i was young, PTSD of the situation began to have me back away as i was fatigued.

"Oi your that bear that was in that dingy?" a man shouted appearing walking through the walk path as another who came from behind him "I see we have company" both dressed in black & white shirt, with some black shoes and some shackles tied to their legs.

@Ichimonji
Only one of the Vampirites will get involved.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #10
@Dream

A dangerous foe. The woman captain, with no explanation or reason, walked off the battle. An odd reaction. What was the reason? The Pirate Alvida passed the ape with apathy. Her face was covered in a shadow, covering her reaction to the ape’s words.

The Pirates caught up to her. They questioned her. Suddenly, they came in front of her. Their eyes widened. The camera focused on Alvida, revealing her blushed face.

[Pirate] “EHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!
The pirates fell on their asses. They screamed with confusion. Alvida had fallen in love. With an ape of all things. The strength the man showed incited something within her, something deep in her loins. Smoother than her skin. The pirates began to talk over each other, trying to snap her out of it. To no avail.

[Pirate] “YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM? HE’S NOT EVEN HUMAN!”
Those words comically trailed off. Alvida had gotten lost in her love. The curtain fell for this chapter. The chapter of love.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Relentless Storm, Phase 1 Cut
@Ichimonji

I wanted to get even with the strange ability user but the appearance of Vampirates caught me off guard. Instead of replying to them i stayed mute as i had my target set in stone, simply to get even. Find a means of getting past that strange ability.

Seeing the underlings of Alvida approach her to ask her then falling onto their asses and hearing their response had me perplexed as well. I wondered her reason for her unusual behaviour.

[Pirate] “YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM? HE’S NOT EVEN HUMAN!”
" HUH? ... SORRY I DONT WANNA MARRY YOU. I WANNA GET EVEN AND A REMATCH! " with me shouting back before turning my attention to the vampirates

" I have no business with you " brushing past one of them as i wondered off to the shore and mountain area to begin training.

My rematch was set in stone.

@Ichimonji Phase 1 complete, let me know when your up for Phase 2

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
————————————————————————————————
Part II
————————————————————————————————

Alvida’s Base #1
@Dream

Time had passed since the male who craved food challenged the Lord of the island. Time had passed since Alvida had inexplicable fallen in love. The man had declared his bengage and gone to the adjoining forests. Alvida was unconsolable for weeks. She had closed the island for visitors or would-be suitors. Her mind was made up. Love guided her.

For weeks Alvida had sent one of her subordinates to the forest. The pirate always had the same: food and a message of love. Poems of how their clash ignited the burning love between them, tied by the pinky string of love.

Deep in Alvida’s base, the woman spoke.

[Alvida] “Why had he not responded? We’re meant for each other! Look at the stars!”
[Alvida] “Are the preparations finallycomplete?!”

The question was met with a resounding “YES!”. The shadow in the base and it’s surrounding showed nothing. However, Alvida’s face turned rosy red upon hearing the response, eyes filled with stars of glee.

The base was re-fortified like before. This time, however, the subordinates were all packed in front of the main building in front of the bridge. Suddenly, bells would ring. Wedding bells?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part 2 |
~ KNOCK KNOCK, Who’s there? ~​

Following the humiliation and anguish, I stared at the calming soft skies that night watching the stars dance in joy. It calmed me for a moment before reminiscing on what occurred turned the moment to bitterness.

Flashbacks of how my earlier attack had her shocked, then a wake-up alarm began to echo around me. Witnessing my chakrams not just do anything but to slip off her body. Just what was she? I pondered but no answers came to mind. Leaving me more depressed.

That night instead of praying to God, as after all God must’ve been the reason that I had lost so much. Instead I prayed to the Devil, and my wish was granted to some extent. It’s often said when you push someone so far so much you only have 2 pillars to rely on, praying to one or the other. The other being the Devil in this case, but as stories state one never bargains with the Devil, without the Devil getting something in return.

Change had begun to take shape and form, even my desire of hunger was gone.

Some weeks later I would stroll down the hill of the mountains, as life all around me shrivelled in fear and alerted their gaze downwards not to stare at my appearance. Though as I strolled downward a dragging sound would be heard as the leaves, twigs, plants, animals that were unfortunate would be bisected along the way. The dragging sound came from my scythe that I was dragged behind my back.

The vampirates who were at the shore just having a laugh would witness animals deserting that portion of the forest and mountain hill side. It was an instinct of flee of feeling fear.

One of them would take his gun and place it ready “Lets get this wrapped up already, no longer” as another would then reply “I wonder if that bear like creature kicked the bucket”

Making my way back to the walk path and made my way before the base. Taking my Scythe and resting it over my left shoulder with the handle in my right hand. I then took a deep breath and let out a eerie screech alerting them all.

My scythe would be drenched in the savory foods and dishes that was made by Alvida.

KNOCK KNOCK!

@Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #2
@Dream

Preparations were done. Bells rung. The air was set and gentle. The skies were blue and calm. Bisecting this sweet aroma was a being trudging down the mountains. The man cut a path in which he came down to Alvida’s Base. Another appearance and power. A man changed by the first encounter. A man to be re-introduced. The man arrived at Alvida’s base.

Suddenly, streamers flew through the air. Balloons weee releases. Doves flew. A music box filled the air with wedding bells. In stark contrast to his soul, very awkward, the man now stood amidst a wedding-decorated ambiance.

[Pirate] “Here comes the bride!”
Two trumpets blared. From the steps of the base, came a figure in a beautiful gown, a beautiful wedding dress. A gorgeous woman stepped into the light and music.

[Alvida] “Who is the most beautiful bride in the world?”
[Pirates] “You are, Alvida-sama!!!!”
Alvida walked down the stairs, her eyes shining in the sunlight. The man had walked into a wedding. A wedding Alvida had thrown for her and the ape. When reports that someone came down the mountain, Alvida believed the ape had accepted her pleas of love. They were to be wed.

Suddenly, Alvida stopped. Her eyes looked in shock and horror as she saw the food she sent in this person’s scythe. Alvida did not recognize him. Who would? Her tone turned to anger.

[Alvida] “You’re not my beloved! What have you done to him?!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part 2 |
Buffoonery

Witnessing the buffoonery that was before me, standing still as I witnessed overjoyed feelings turn sour. As a few of her men came out dressed to the occasion, as wedding was in the air but I was no fool or puppet. For I have come for revenge.

Thy beloved? i am nay ones belov'd. Thee still dont recognise me, i understand you not?. I guesseth mine own prayeth'rs has't cometh true at longeth lasteth
(Your beloved? I am no ones beloved. You still dont recognise me, huh?. I guess my prayers have come true at long last)

Anon lets seeth these demonic pow'rs of mineth putteth to the testeth ” (Now lets see these demonic powers of mine put to the test)

Taking my Scythe off my shoulders and pointing it at direction of Alvida. With the foods that she cooked dropped before her very eyes

@Ichimonji

Top Bottom