Island Arkham Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Sitting in the middle of the sea was a large island, it had a small town on the coast; however it had been abandoned for quite a while due to the presence of a certain group on the island. Further in it had several buildings which were being used as a base for this group along with a large forest and bridge.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
‘The Prince of Insanity’ Jerome Napier/Captain of The Insane Pirates
Level 20
20×5=100
Strength: 25+4
Speed: 25+4
-Movement: 29
-Reaction: 29
Vitality: 25+4
-Durability: 31
-Stamina: 27
Martial Arts: 25+6
-Gunslinging: 31
-Knife: 31

‘Crazy Hammer’ Harleen Diamond/First Mate of The Insane Pirates
Level 15
15×5=75
Strength: 19+2
Speed: 19+2
-Movement: 21
-Reaction: 21
Vitality: 19+2
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 21
Martial Arts: 18+3
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 21
-Mallet: 21

‘Question Mark’ Eddy Nygma/Scientist of The Insane Pirates

Eddy Nygma
Level 10
10×5=50
Strength: 14+2
Speed: 19+2
-Movement: 21
-Reaction: 21
Vitality: 9+2
-Durability: 11 (+D Rank suit)
-Stamina: 11
Martial Arts: 8+3
Hook Hand Gun: 21

Insane Pirate Members (30)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+5=15
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Ittoryu: 30

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-100 000 000 Beri for defeating either side.

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-50 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ziosa
Story Mission; Innocence Lost

Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

Present
Jade sits at the bow of her ship, The Sea Pixie, looking out across the island thats just in view in front of her as they approach it; she was on a mission to meet and persuade some marines to join the Revolutionary Army. She was sent on the mission as she knew them from years ago when she herself was in the marines.

Turning to one of her crew
"When we arrive dock the ship but keep us ready to leave just in case this goes bad somehow"

The young dwarf was trying not to think about what happened that day, focusing on her mission for now; she was managing to block the memories. The ship slowly cuts through the waves towards the small island, more of it coming into view as it does.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: frayz
Playing as Commander Hood
(Present):

Commander Hood was patrolling the streets of the small island when suddenly one of his subordinates contacts him via Den Den Mushi about an incoming ship.

“No flags did you say, I better check this out in case it's trouble.”
He goes to the docks to investigate further

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

Present
The ship reaches the docks and quickly hoists the sails and drops the anchor so they dont waste any time. Jade walks across the gangplank onto the docks and walks onto the island looking around

Now where would they be? She wonders as she walks around, she is followed by a few men; she had left Sophie in charge of the ship so they would be prepared to leave quickly if need be, she would make sure no one shirked their duties.

Wandering past a noticeboard, she doesnt see that her poster is up on it. A few people stare at her slightly, most never having seen a dwarf before but also some recognized her from the poster.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(Present):

Harper Hood walks to the docks to investigate the ship that just arrived. Standing at 8 feet tall, The Marine Commander towers over everyone else on the town's streets. This and the fact that his face is covered in scars causes citizens to stare at him, little to they or the Marines under his command know that this man was once royalty.

Formerly known as King Hood until he was framed by his half brother, Drake Grayson. Drake murdered Harper's wife, Queen Kori and planted evidence that would incriminate the king. He would eventually prove his innocence through an extremely solid alibi but his brother was already crowned as the new king by then. He could not prove Grayson's guilt so he could not reclaim his throne.

Unable to work under the brother who betrayed him, he left to join the Marines and has never talked about his history as king. Nobody would be too surprised if he did though, he has all the qualities of a leader and wears red and black suits fitting for a monarch under his Marine Coat. His black coloured hair is fairly short and has a white streak in his spiked up fringe. His weapons consists of 2 sabres and 2 pistols sheathed/holstered to his belt.

He gets close to where the ship docked when he sees his old comrade Jade. His feelings were mixed as he viewed the dwarf as a friend but also knew she defected to the Revolutionary Army. He draws his sabres as he approaches her.

Jade my old nakama. I heard about what you did and I wish you didn't come here, you've really put me in a tight spot.”

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

Present
"Hello old man" Jade replies as he approaches her "You have some gray hair i see"

"I have come to talk to you sir, and Jason of course" She says respectfully even though she had been a higher rank than him when she was in the marines anyway.

A few pass them but they had a crowd forming, a marine commander and a warrant officer in the Revolutionary Army were looking at each other; with the commander having his sabres drawn and was walking towards the girl

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ziosa said:
Hello old man" Jade replies as he approaches her "You have some gray hair i see"
Hearing the word old come from Jade's mouth annoyed Commander Hood a little, as he still considered himself young.

‘Old man? She has some serious nerve saying that, I'm only 42.’

But he holds back questioning her comments to hear out what she has to say.
Ziosa said:
"I have come to talk to you sir, and Jason of course" She says respectfully even though she had been a higher rank than him when she was in the marines anyway.
Knowing Jade's strength from the fact that she moved through the ranks much quicker than him during her short time as a Marine, he decides not to fight her when she is only there to talk. Harper sheathes his sabres and lights up a cigarette before responding as the crowd looks on.

“I'm smart enough to know when I'd lose a fight.”

He takes a drag of his cigarette, blows out some smoke and then continues.

“I can spare some time for an old friend. Jason still hasn't recovered from that day and now works in the offices of Marine HQ but I can contact him through Den Den Mushi if you want, follow me.”

The Marine begins to lead The Revolutionary towards a small building he has been using as his temporary office/living quarters to get some privacy.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

Present
Frayzah said:
“I can spare some time for an old friend. Jason still hasn't recovered from that day and now works in the offices of Marine HQ but I can contact him through Den Den Mushi if you want, follow me.”
As they wander through the crowd, his words goes around Jades head and she begins thinking about what happened several years ago, with Commander Hood, Jason and a group on a certain island

She manages to shake the thoughts away slightly as they reach the building however, she enters the small building he is using as an office.
"He deserved better that working in an office..." Jade says as they enter

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They enter the building when Jade comments on Jason's new job.
Ziosa said:
"He deserved better that working in an office..."
“That's something we can both agree on.” he nods. “That was what he wanted though.”

Commander Hood takes a seat at his desk, moves some paperwork aside and puts a small box on the desk, aware Jade can't sit on the chair on the opposite side.

“Here have a seat.

So as I was saying. I organised an honourable discharge for Jason, complete with a generous severance pay so he'd be comfortable for the rest of his life but he wanted none of that. He didn't want a handout and wanted to feel useful in someway, even if he couldn't fight again. So I talked with Vice Admiral Garp as we go way back, he then offered Jason a position at HQ to which he happily accepted.”

He pauses to light up another cigarette.

“So what was it you wanted to talk about Jade? You're not here to recruit me, are you?” he laughs to signal that he is joking, completely oblivious that it's really the reason she is there.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

Present
Frayzah said:
“Here have a seat.

So as I was saying. I organised an honourable discharge for Jason, complete with a generous severance pay so he'd be comfortable for the rest of his life but he wanted none of that. He didn't want a handout and wanted to feel useful in someway, even if he couldn't fight again. So I talked with Vice Admiral Garp as we go way back, he then offered Jason a position at HQ to which he happily accepted.”
She takes a seat "That sounds like him yeah, if he could he would start fighting again anyway. Yeah Garp is a good man, bit odd sometimes, im happy to hear its been sorted though."

Frayzah said:
“So what was it you wanted to talk about Jade? You're not here to recruit me, are you?” he laughs to signal that he is joking, completely oblivious that it's really the reason she is there.
"Well funny you should say that....I did come to recruit you but i want to talk to Jason first before we get into all that" Not taking up much of the seat, Jade has to sit on the edge and had nothing to lean against. She looks at Commander Hood "After what happened im sure you can see the point that the Army is making"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(Present):

Commander Hood is surprised that his simple joke turned out to be the truth but sort of gets where Jade is coming from.

“Yes, what happened that day on Arkham was indeed unfortunate but the war on piracy is never pretty.”

The former king turned Marine begins to remember what happened that day.

Playing as Jerome Napier and Harleen Diamond
(Flashback):

It was a nice sunny day on Arkham Island in the West Blue and in the base of The Insane Pirates, appropriately called The Asylum sat The Prince of Insanity Jerome. The crew had just recently captured a princess to demand a ransom, and their captain was very pleased with himself and decided to tell some jokes to his subordinates.

“What has 2 legs and is red all over?”

There is an awkward silence before one of his grunts answers him.

Random Insane Pirate: “I dunno captain, maybe Admiral Akainu?”

Jerome's smile fades and he begins to look serious.

Akainu? No, that's not funny at all.”

He then proceeds to shoot the pirate who answered him in the head.

“Idiot. The answer is half a cat, HAHAHAHA!”

He was about to tell another joke but Crazy Hammer Harleen barges into the room, appearing to be in a state of panic.

Mr J! What are we goin' to do? I dropped one a' my swords near the princess then she escaped an' offed herself. I'm really sorry Puddin', I failed ya an' now we won't get the ransom.”

Jerome slaps her across the face and begins laughing hysterically.

“What's with the sour face Harl? A princess killing herself, now that's what I call a punchline. HAHAHAHA!”

Little did Harleen know that the princess killed herself because she felt ashamed for accidentally revealing a government secret to Jerome on the journey to the island. It's also due to this secret that the World Government never planned on paying the ransom and had already sent Marines to eliminate the threat known as The Insane Pirates.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Techniques"

"Commander Hood Talking"

Flashback
On a marine battleship a group of marines were heading to Arkham Island, there mission was to rescue a princess from a group of pirates who had made the island their base. The mission was lead by Commander Harper Hood with Junior Lieutenants Jade Belle and Jason serving with him, with a group of several other marines helping them aswell.

"Sir the island is coming into view" A lookout shouts to the commander from the crows-nest.

"Right, time to prepare" Turning to the two Lieutenants the Commander explains what they will do "We will head on to the island and use the town as a base of operation, it has been abandoned for a while so it should be fine to use"

Jade speaks up "Our priority is the rescue of the princess correct? not to capture the pirates?"

"We will rescue the princess and capture them, but yes if we can only do one the princess comes first" Commander Hood explains, he then turns to Jason "And do you have any questions too?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
RP Key:
Narration/Action
"Speech"
{Thoughts}
//out of rp//
~emotions /sound ~
NON NAMED NPC speech
NAMED NPC SPEECH

Stats
:
Level 30
31 x 5 =155
Race bonus
MA bonus
Strength: 39+12=51
Speed: 48+2 +0=51
51x2=102
-Reaction: 51
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 39+12=51
51x2=102
-Durability: 51
-Stamina: 51
Haki: 0
0x2=0
-Armament Haki: 0
-Observation Haki: 0
Devil Fruit: 0
Expertise: 0
Mind: 0
Martial Arts: 29
29x2=58
-Kezin karate:51
-??? :7

Abilities/Techniques:
-Air Wall Palm : defensive move. It creates a shock wave which act as a wall to block attacks which equal or below the defence.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength ) DPR: D
- Maruchi (マルチ means "speed "): The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
-Air Palm : simpler version of sixty four palm. Hit only once.(21 Mastery, 41 Strength) - DPR: C
-kuron Tenketsushin ken (clone mystery punch): A rapid-fire version of maruchi ken in which the user unleashes a flurry of pokes at the enemy while using maruchi to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.(31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed ) DPR: C
-Tenketsushin literally mean" Pressure Points Needle ") : User uses finger to attack on points of bodies, which will cause damage and cause paralyze (that part) temporary for 2 turns. (31 Mastery, 31 Strength). Destructive potency: C
-Umidaiko ( "Ocean Drum"): The user punches the water in front of him pushing it at his opponent and sending a shockwave through it. (61 Mastery, 41 Strength) DPR: B
-Sixty-Four Palms : can attack a person with in 5 m radius. While using this shock waves are created which hits the enemy. Hits 64 times.(41 Mastery, 61 Strength ) DPR: B (combined)
-su sen ken (thousands fist): This is a rapid-fire version of the normal Tenketsushin technique that hits the enemy multiple times and paralyze person for 2 turns.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) DPR: B
-maruchi ken ( means "speed fist"): While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with index of both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple fingers.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) DPR: B
-senju ken ( thousand hands): user puts both of his hands together and performs Tenketsushin with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent.(61 mastery, 61 Strength) DPR: A
-Tenketsushin tenohira ( mystical palm) :user uses Tenketsushin technique using palm where he hits the vital organs which will cause destroyed organ or near death injuries ( extreme effect )
(100 Mastery, 100 Strength)DPR: S+
-sen-kiro ken ( thousand kilo fist ) A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.
21 Mastery, 21 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: C
41 Mastery, 41 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: B
61 Mastery, 61 Strength - Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Eight Trigrams Palms: Revolving Heaven : its a defensive technique which forms a sphere around using water to protect person inside but can't move around
DPR: C, requires 31 mastery, 31 Strength - 3 turn cd&1 m radius
DPR: B, requires 51 mastery, 51 Strength - 2 m radius & 2 turn cd
DPR: A, requires 71 mastery, 71 Strength - 5m radius & 1 turn cd
DPR: S, requires 91 mastery, 91 strength - can move around while skill is active.
CROWNED KNIGHT:

KINGSGLAIVE:
JACK HAMILTON (lvl 50)

TRIGGER COMMANDERS:
SHINO
"THE PHANTOM BULLET "(lvl 45)

SHIN
"THE REAPER" (lvl 40)

TRIGGERS:

"OLDMAN" BUSHI(lvl 35)

PIECES:

CROWN PIRATES (20)

SWORDSMEN(10)
Level 10

GUNNERS (10)
Level 10

KEZIN PIRATES (3)

GUNNER(1)
Level 10

SWORDSMEN (1)
Level 10

SNIPERS (1)
Level 10
aerom was sitting on his chair... He was checking the map he was looking confused.

~Aaaahhhhh......~

Feli was angry..
"Where is this Island I can find it on the map where is really this map that captain frayz said"..

~KNOCK.... KNOCK.....~

Suddenly a sound heard on the door..

"Come in..." Feli replied...

~creeekkkk.......~

Door opened..

A muscular man of around 6' height and about 200 lbs came in.

A man with grey hair wearing a green hat and green cloat... he was holding a big gun with him... a sword was hanging on his left side...

" its here, captain... the island is a few miles away.. we can see it " he replied..

Feli jumped out of the chair...

" TURN THE SHIP... TELL EVERYONE TO GET READY... WE ARE HERE TO LOOT AND TAKE OVER THE ISLAND...." feli shouted....

" yes sir ",
the muscle man replied and walked towards the door...

After some time.. a loud shouting was heard... from the sou it was sure it was him commanding others....

{ it is the first mission as part of legion we must win...}

Feli equipped his armor and walked out of the cabin...

The fodder are busy controlling the ship... jack, shin and others were looking at the endless blue sky...

Time passed the ship reached the shore..

Feli walked to wards them and shouted

" mate..."

Suddenly they turned and greeted the captain..

Feli looked towards jack...

" you come with me... "

Then turned towards bushi..
" you too, oldman..."

Both of them lowered their head as they are saying yes...

Then feli walked towards the twin
"You two stay here with others.., shino you will support us from the ship... shin you will command the pieces and protect the ship"

" WHEN I'M NOT IN THE SHIP SHINO AND SHIN WILL BE IN CHARGE.. OBEY THEIR ORDER.."
After shouting this feli and the two jumped to the land from the ship...

// for the stats of npc refer Here //

@Emperor Cross @Frayz

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Arkham Island was the place the Government sent most of the mind wrecked criminals. The government spent millions to build a facility in which psychiatrists would try to understand their minds and try to help them to live a better life. Unfortunately, everything changed when the pirate Jerome Napier came. Slowly but surely he broke the mind of his psy, Harleen Diamond a doctor of renown. With a spy inside and the mind of another pirate Nygma, he quickly fomented a revolt and killed or captured most of the guards and doctors. Everyday he would kill one of them with the wildest possible idea and laugh with his Harleen. But today wasn't like anything else. They had spectators ! New people to play with. A pirate ship was incoming and Harleen's Mister J was going to have some fun. #

- Haaaarleeeeen ! I want you to go to the first output of the Asylum and meet them !

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Standard Narration
Jimmy's Narration
“Jimmy's Speech”
‘Jimmy's Thoughts’

NPC: “Speech”/‘Thoughts’
Emphasis
Flashback
PART 1 - BUSINESS OF THE CROWNS

Months had passed since my capture of Kano Country and things were starting to look up for me. The Happo Navy didn't cause me any further trouble after the defeat of their leaders. In fact while most of them were quick get out of there, a few were willing to stick around to teach me the basics of Hasshoken. However as I was training to become stronger in it, I seem to have unlocked yet another mysterious ability that some in my crew call the 'Third Haki' but I've been unable to find further information about it.

I was correct about Nero too, our paths were destined to cross again as he later returned to Kano and took part in the founding of the 'Legion of Crowns' pirate alliance under my leadership. Kane recently informed me that they had successfully taken Asuka Island under the Legion flag, my brother had also joined his crew to clear his mind after another disagreement with Mia at the Draught Empire, a large island near Kano where we've recently begun to gain influence but I can't go there myself yet I have things to do first. 'Vice-Admiral' Shaarib recently betrayed the Marines in the exact manner I did before taking Punk Hazard as his base, is he taunting me or is it just his way of pledging his allegiance to me? Either way it's a message I'll have to confront but before that I heard a very interesting rumour, one I was very surprised to hear. The man that once risked his life to protect me as a child, yet I was made to believe was an enemy, was still alive right and right here in the West Blue. So I'm here at Arkham Island for two specific reasons, to test the strength of my newest recruit, a Fishman by the name of Feli Aerom who leads a crew called the Kezin Pirates, and to recruit the members of the 'Insane Pirates' to the cause.

My name's Jimmy Frayzah and I am the Platinum Crown.

....TO BE CONTINUED!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
"Speech"
{Thoughts}
//out of rp//
~emotions /sound ~
NON NAMED NPC speech
NAMED NPC SPEECH

CROWNED KNIGHT:
KINGSGLAIVE:

JACK HAMILTON, "the sweeper " (lvl 50)

50 x 5 = 250
Human bonus
Ma bonus
Strength: 51+10 =61
Speed: 46+10+5=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 51+10=61
61x2=122
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 51
51x2=102
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki( Awareness):41
Martial Arts: 51 + 15 = 66
66x2=132
-Gunslinging: 71
-Ittoryu :61
TRIGGER COMMANDERS:
SHINO "THE PHANTOM BULLET "(lvl 45)

45 x 5 = 225
Human bonus
Ma bonus
Strength: 33+8=41
Speed: 48+8+5=61
61x2=112
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 43+8 =51
51x2=102
-Durability: 61
-Stamina: 41
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki( Awareness): 63
Martial Arts: 39 +12 = 51
51x2=102
-sniper: 61
-Okama Kenpo: 41

SHIN "THE REAPER" (lvl 40)

40 x 5 = 200
Human bonus
Ma bonus
Strength: 43+8 =51
Speed: 33+8+5=46
46x2=92
-Reaction: 41
Vitality: 33+8=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Haki:50
50x2=100
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki( Awareness): 59
Martial Arts: 41+12=53
53x2=106
-scythe style :55
-Brawling: 51

TRIGGERS:
"OLDMAN" BUSHI(lvl 35)

35 x 5 = 175
Human bonus
Ma bonus
Strength: 45+6 =51
Speed: 40+6+5=51
51x2=102
-Reaction: 51
Vitality: 45+6=51
51x2=102
-Durability: 51
-Stamina: 51
Martial Arts: 45+9=54
54x2=108
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu 55
-Brawling: 53

PIECES:

CROWN PIRATES (20)

SWORDSMEN(10)

Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

GUNNERS (10)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30
-gunner: 30

KEZIN PIRATES (3)

GUNNER(1)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30
-gunner: 30

SWORDSMEN (1)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30
-SWORSMANSHIP: 30

SNIPERS (1)
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
17x2=34
12x2=24
15x2=30
-SNIPER: 30

a large island, somewhere in the sea....
it has a small town on the coast... surrounded by forest, it was like a dead land...

Feli turned his head around....
Feli started to make steps slowly one by one. It was soo silent he don't wanted to break it...

"No noise... the whole town is silent like a land of dead.. what senior said is true this is really a dead land... "

{ i should check the buildings for conformation }

" you guys check the empty houses.. " he ordered in lowered voice...

{They went to check i should go too}

Feli started to walk to north slowly... the others were searching the buildings on the right..

The dock is surrounded by buildings...

{ by the look of it look like 1/3 of the island is used for this town, which is dead now... i feel bad now }

He started to walk around....

The 7' feli looked like a tower in the dock.

When he reached the top he turned left and started to walk..

He walked for few minutes he saw a small road at the end of the row of building going to north....

When he turned around he saw a ship.. there was a red haired human of about 6' height....

{ so he is here atlast. I think the fight at amazon might be over.. its a good sign.}

He started to move to the dock were BLANK PAGE , THE SHIP OF " MAD RED" PIRATE JIMMY WAS TRYING TO STOP....

//edit: i was making the post frayz already posted... :pepehands: :feelsbadman: :blobworried: //

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Harleen wasn't happy to go far from Mister J but she knew if she accomplished her mission, she would certainly receive a gift from her lover. As she began hopping away her mallet in hand followed by 10 of their soldiers , a scout came with another information. Jimmy Frayzah was here. Jerome felt a chill ran down his spine. He was going to kill a supernova today and it will bring a little chaos to this world. People will then come to Arkham the island on which the famous marine betrayer died, nipping in the bud that little alliance he created. The green haired man began laughing at the infinite paths that were now in front of him.

Sitting on a chair not far was Nygma, unlike his partner, he knew the arrival of a supernova island meant both of their death. He needed to act quick and tried to get on the good sides of Frayzah before he slit both their throats. Nygma did what he could to survive the hellish conditions of Arkham, his ending wasn't near, he would do anything to survive today.#

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He started to move to the dock were BLANK PAGE , THE SHIP OF " MAD RED" PIRATE JIMMY WAS TRYING TO STOP....
Standard Narration

Jimmy's Narration
“Jimmy's Speech”
‘Jimmy's Thoughts’

“Mia's Speech”
‘Mia's Thoughts’

(NPC Name): “Speech”/‘Thoughts’
Emphasis
Flashback
PART 2 - ARKHAM AGENDA

As the flagship of the Legion of Crowns slowly approaches the docks of Arkham Island, the pirate known as 'Mad Red' is standing on the quarter deck with the former Revolutionary he now considers the most trusted member of his newly formed inner circle. Mia wearing the usual attire of her studded black leather jacket with the hood down over casual clothing but her true black hair colour was more visible beneath the blonde after months of growth, though she had heard there were good hairdressers in the Draught Empire, it was too risky to sneak into the capital at the time. Jimmy wore a new jacket he had designed personally in Kano instead of his usual suit and waistcoat, with an added red jewelled necklace given to him by Nero as a symbol of their alliance. As for the other members of this 'Knight Squad', the now covertly dressed Floyd was standing only metres in front of them after taking the role of crew helmsman, while the samurai Tatsu gives orders on the main deck below as the rest of the Unwritten Pirates make other necessary preparations for docking.

Jimmy had heard the rumours of Jerome Napier's mental state and considers the possibilities that the former comedian won't even remember him or if he does it'll be some twisted perception, he knows the feeling. As they finally reach the dock opposite another ship, he immediately spots it's owner, 'Golden Crown' Feli Aerom. Jimmy glances at his own red furred tail before thinking out loud to Mia as she stares at the clouds starting to get darker above them.

“You know it's funny, for a Fishman he looks more human than I do and based on previous interactions, he kind of acts it too. Maybe somebody of his cheerfulness will be a good influence within the Legion.”

“You really think he's ready for this? Kindness isn't always a weakness but sometimes it's just plain unnecessary, especially against madmen.”

“Heh well that's we're here to test, if it gets out of hand then I'll involve myself but I have faith in the abilities of our allies. Anyway time to go, let's not keep him waiting too long.”

Jimmy would proceed to remind his crew of their assigned task of guarding the ship unless he contacted them to do otherwise via Den Den Mushi before he and Mia exit the ship to meet Feli on the wooden dock leading to an abandoned town at the island's entrance.

“Remember what I told you before, this island will be free to do with as you please but just keep the top members of the Insane Pirates alive as they're important to my agenda, and be careful, they didn't get their name for no reason.”

....TO BE CONTINUED!

Top Bottom