Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
"Speech"
{Thoughts}
//out of rp//
~emotions /sound ~
NON NAMED NPC speech
NAMED NPC SPEECH

As the flagship of the Legion of Crowns slowly approaches the docks of Arkham Island, the pirate known as 'Mad Red' is standing on the quarter deck with the former Revolutionary he now considers the most trusted member of his newly formed inner circle. Mia wearing the usual attire of her studded black leather jacket with the hood down over casual clothing but her true black hair colour was more visible beneath the blonde after months of growth, though she had heard there were good hairdressers in the Draught Empire, it was too risky to sneak into the capital at the time. Jimmy wore a new jacket he had designed personally in Kano instead of his usual suit and waistcoat, with an added red jewelled necklace given to him by Nero as a symbol of their alliance. As for the other members of this 'Knight Squad', the now covertly dressed Floyd was standing only metres in front of them after taking the role of crew helmsman, while the samurai Tatsu gives orders on the main deck below as the rest of the Unwritten Pirates make other necessary preparations for docking.
Feli turned his head slowly as he heard a ship approaching....

A heavy wind started to blow as the ship started to come close.. wave were appearing on the shore...

The sign of approach of a gaint.....

As feli looking at ship he saw 2 pirates wearing jacket is on the deck. One was wearing something red and other was wearing something black...

{ the red one should be the red mad jimmy and other should be the trusted one 'mia'}

Feli started walking towards the path he saw before on the north....

He was walking slowly to the north...

When he reached to top of the path , bushi approached him...

" what you find" feli asked to the old man

" i found nothing, sir. "
" everything was empty and it feel like the one living here was left urgently... like they were scare of something... " boshi replied

" come with me " feli ordered

bushi started to walk with him...

They started moving towards the path...

Jack was standing on the right side of the path.. its look like he already searched the whole place..

" they were empty right? " feli asked to jack.

" yes sir. Look like some kind of fight took place here, everything is damaged.. " jack replied

"bring me the mushi" feli ordered..

jack took out a small mushi out of his pack...

feli took the mushi and send signal to jimmy

" sir, the southern land is empty as we thought . We found a way to the northern part. We are moving to wards the north... we will be fighting them if we found them... "

" keep it , give me updates when we get reply " feli ordered jack after giving him the mushi..

and then started to walk through the path....

// @Frayz @Emperor Cross. Cross your turn maybe??? //

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PART 3 - ARKHAM AGENDA II

Feli didn't even ask any questions about the aforementioned agenda or object to keeping their current roadblocks breathing, he just went straight into action towards the town where a couple of his own crew members were already searching. Seeing the eagerness of his latest ally left Jimmy with a huge grin on his face while he began making his way there too but at a slightly slower pace, Mia was walking beside him and she had a feeling she knew what that look was but instead of commenting on that she asks about the Insane Pirates as they walk through what appears to be a battle site within.

“So you still haven't told me yet, why do you want to recruit these particular pirates so badly? They don't really seem like the kind people you usually mix with, Nero, the CP-X agents and the new guy all make sense but not this lot.”

“Heh-heh oh but they are. Their captain Jerome Napier is just like you and I, a victim of your father.”

“Then how come you've never mentioned him before now?”

“Well I forgot his name until I heard it again but I told you about the comedian that looked out for me and my brother after the death of our parents, the one who was dropped into chemicals. Both that and failing to protect us must've driven him like this and maybe seeing me again will bring him some clarity, at least enough that we direct his focus on revenge.”

Before they can continue their conversation they are interrupted by the sound of Jimmy's Den Den Mushi.
" sir, the southern land is empty as we thought . We found a way to the northern part. We are moving to wards the north... we will be fighting them if we found them... "
They reply with confirmation that they are right behind them before picking up speed in the northerly direction.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@FELI D AEROM Ponctuation >.<

# Harleen was bored, the pirates weren't moving fast enough for he's tastes. Jerome gave orders to meet the incoming pirates but those stupids people might lost themselves in the forest. It wasn't that difficult wasn't it, she thought sitting on a chair waiting for the intruders ? She was wearing a black domino mask with white facial makeup to try to at least look up like her lover and finally had a one-piece black-and-red motley outfit with a cowl. If she had her hyenas she would have been less bored but Mister J killed the in cold blood last week. #

- They better come quick before I destroy this place.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
PART 4 - NEWS FROM THE GRAND LINE

Jimmy and Mia were about to continue through the battle stricken town when suddenly a News Coo flies over their heads. It drops the newest edition of the World Economic Times down towards the ground, the Crowned Captain is quick to catch it before it completes its fall. He begins to read the paper and sees some interesting stuff about the usual names but realises the New World is where he'll needs to be right now. He decides to call Feli's crew back with the Den Den Mushi to leave a message before he and Mia depart. He tells whoever answers that their own Crowned Captain needs to hear this himself and waits for him to answer. When he does he explains a change of plans.

“Feli, I can't remain here much longer, urgent business has come up and I have people to see. But I also have business with the Insane Pirates so after you beat them, give them a boat and tell Jerome that the 'Boy Who Laughs' is waiting for him in the New World. That also applies to you Feli, I know you have further plans of your own but after that I'll be expecting to see you there too.”

He hangs the snail up before starting to walk back towards his ship but is stopped by Mia who grabs him by the shoulder and he turns around as she questions his decision.

“What the hell Jimmy, you specifically came here to meet with these pirates and now you're just leaving like that. What could possibly be so important in that newspaper?"

“See for yourself.” he replies before handing the paper over to her and as she reads the page there's a look of shock on her face with a slight tear in her eye.

“Oh no, Ivankov!”

“That's right, Nero and his Devil Pirates have declared war on your Revolutionary Army. I'm fine with them doing their own thing but this can't continue, your friends are potentially our greatest allies.”

They continue walking to the Blank Page before unanchoring and departing Arkham Island.

....to be continued somewhere on the Grand Line

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Feli and the other two were walking through the road. Suddenly the mushi rang again..

{ where is he, why is he calling now? }

" give me the mushi" feli ordered..
Jack gave him the mushi,
“Feli, I can't remain here much longer, urgent business has come up and I have people to see. But I also have business with the Insane Pirates so after you beat them, give them a boat and tell Jerome that the 'Boy Who Laughs' is waiting for him in the New World. That also applies to you Feli, I know you have further plans of your own but after that I'll be expecting to see you there too.”
{ look like jimmy have some other works to do.. we will be the one who should complete this now.. }

{ by the way what ' boy who laugh' mean? } feli got confused.

Feli turned to jack.. " tell the twins that we don't have any backup so come to the northern side of the island, we might need their help " he ordered...

Jack took a baby mushi and send a message " we don't have backup from jimmy meet us on the northern part of island... attack on order"

Even if they took a lot of time.. after some turns. They finally reached a building of circular shape..

" this might be the building of those pirates lets move towards it after a brief checking..."

[automerge]1582987329[/automerge]
@crossy . Ur time ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Finally some of the intruders were curious enough to come to the entrance of the Asylum. A sinister aura came from the porch. A porch where you could see a golden plaque : Arkham Asylum. If they pushed open the door, they would see an abandoned secretariat. A room full of spider’s net, with broken glasses and with an elevator with the sign « Not Functioning » on. What could catch their eyes was the bear traps lying here and there in the room or the green glowing paint on the floor, someone had draw many arrows of different size all pointing towards the stairs. A spiral staircase. From time to time they will hear the sinister laugh of Mister J. If they took the stairs, they would have to resist to the barrels Harley’s goons will launch at them. But if they persisted. They would met their death. But will see the craziest woman of West Blue : Harleen Quinzel Diamond ! #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
"Speech"
{Thoughts}
//out of rp//
~emotions /sound ~
Jack
Oldman

Captain feli started to move towards the door so he can opening , Jack stop him.
"The door might have traps let me check first" Jack said.
Jack used his COO ...

"Sir, there are any hidden traps on the door but I found there might be some tribes living on the floor"

" Jack, open the door and let's check the route to move forward to their hideout"

Jack kicked on the door.

As door open door, they saw so many bear traps on the floor...
The the room was full of spider web which was a sign that no one use the room forever ...the room was filled with broken glasses and the floor was filled with drops of paints ...

there was an elevator on the opposite side but from the board hang ,it was sure that elevator was not working.

Destroy spiral stairs on the side of the room also it to ask for that there might be some hidden tribes which will activate when we use that stair..

"Jack check if there is any hidden traps around the stair"

Jack used haki...

" Sir, there are some people waiting for us upstairs with barrels"

" old man take care of them "

The old man walked towards the top.. suddenly barrels started to come at them.. look like some one is throwing them...

"Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson" oldman took out the sword and cut down all the barrels that came at them....

"Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

~Haahaaahaaaaa~

{This might be the crazy hammer }
They started to move towards the floor and reached the 2nd floor (or 1st floor depends on if you use us or uk English)

//edit : my bad, crossy said arrows drawn, but i thought they are traps..
Edit2: I HATE WHEN I MISS THINGS....😤//

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# The guests were finally arrived. Her little surprise didn't work, the group of pirates weren't even out of breath. On the good side, she was the attraction of the piece. She clapped her hands, and her goons came and began dancing , a choreography made to introduce her. Suddenly she leaped in the air and two goons that were supposed to catch Harley, failed, and the trio fell on the ground. Looking embarrassedly at the intruders, Harleen let out a big yell and then hit the two with her mallet. THEY RUINED EVERYTHING. Pissed already, she ordered her 8 men to attack the pirates while she sat on a wooden box looking at the spectacle in front of her. Mister J will be happy.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She clapped her hands, and her goons came and began dancing , a choreography made to introduce her. Suddenly she leaped in the air and two goons that were supposed to catch Harley, failed, and the trio fell on the ground.
Aerom and others looked at each others...

{WTH IS SHE DOING }

AEROM got confused..

{ is she trying to act funny or her's serious action turn into funny }

Harleen let out a big yell and then hit the two with her mallet.
{Why she is attacking her own people... SHE IS MAD..}

Pissed already, she ordered her 8 men to attack the pirates while she sat on a wooden box looking at the spectacle in front of her.

Aerom saw 8 weird looking pirates coming at him..

{Look like this gonna end fast}

He looked at the jack...

As aerom looked, jack took out his stylish gun...

A glock 18... with silencer...

Look like its the latest automatic model...

jack checked his gun... and re-filled the magazine..

~BANG.....BANG.....BANG.....BANG.....BANG.....BANG.....BANG.....BANG..... ~

jack shot 8 bullet... which hit on the head of those 8 running ugly things....

all the 8 fell down like.. trees fell down after cutting them...

//crossy//
[automerge]1584098068[/automerge]
JACK HAMILTON, "the sweeper " (lvl 50)

50 x 5 = 250
Human bonus
Ma bonus
Strength: 51+10 =61 (61-80: 4. Small Building Level)
Speed: 46+10+5=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61(61-80 Hypersonic Reactions)
-Movement: 61(61-80 Hypersonic Speed)
Vitality: 51+10=61
61x2=122
-Durability: 61 (61-80: 4. City Block Level)
-Stamina: 61(61-80 Immense Stamina-Can do several big techniques or abilities)
Haki: 51
51x2=102
-Armament Haki: 61 (61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.)
-Observation Haki( Awareness):41
Martial Arts: 51 + 15 = 66
66x2=132
-Gunslinging: 71
11 Gunslinging Mastery: C-rank bullets. 5 bullet magazine.
21 Gunslinging Mastery: Two guns.
31 Gunslinging Mastery: Semi Automatic. 7 bullet magazine.
41 Gunslinging Mastery: B-rank bullets. (Max 1 per 2 mastery)
51 Gunslinging Mastery: 10 bullet magazine.
61 Gunslinging Mastery: Fully automatic.
71 Gunslinging Mastery: 30 bullet magazine.
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu :61

//edit: for got to add npc stats //

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# All it took was an instant for the goons to die and for Harleen to gasp and fall on her knees, putting her hands in front of her mouth. Seconds passed and some little sob could be heard. Was Harleen crying ? She was even trying to keep the noise down with her hands but she ran out of air and after a deep breath began laughing hysterically. Harleen got up with a smoking gun in her hands and looked at the crowd in front of her.

- Hahahhaahaahaha ! More ! More !

She took her mallet and began turning on herself before charging at the invaders like her gorillas previously. #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As jack took down the goons..
Harleen to gasp and fall on her knees, putting her hands in front of her mouth
{She is as crazy as heard.. }feli thought...

He looked at the others and said.
" BE PREPARED... SHE WILL ATTACK AT ANY TIME...
But...

WE DON'T NEED TO KILL HER WE NEED HER ALIVE... "

She took her mallet and began turning on herself before charging at the invaders like her gorillas previously. #

" GUYS GET READY... OLD MAN BLOCK HER's mallet as he try to hit.."

" remember.. bro said he wany her alive
So don't kill..."

{Defeating a mad person without killing...

It gonna be hard }

All they prepared to defend and make her surrender without killing...

// sorry crossy was very busy last few days.... work and corona 😑//

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[My bad child, I completely forgot I to post here ! :feelstrashman: ]

# The woman dressed in black and red suddenly stopped her movement, having come to her senses for the first time in a long time. Her hands were shaking, she was going to die if she went further. She knew she couldn't beat them, the gunner killed her whole team in an instant. If the man had targeted her too, she would've been dead like them. Why was she doing all of this ? Living as a criminal, killing people, why ? She did it for her love. Mister J, her hero, the man that showed her the world's true colors. Mister J the one that took interest in who she was and gave to her confidence, if it was for him, she could do everything. But, sadly even Jerome couldn't defeat this crew and was probably going to die too. While they were at it, wasn't it better for them to die together like Romeo and Juliet ? The shaking had stopped and Harleen confident as ever, threw her mallet at the group with all her might while beginning to run in the other direction, towards the bridge, towards Jerome Napier. If they wanted to stop her, they better try now, if she got past the wooden bridge she would cut it to prevent anybody to catch her and her love. #

- Queen Shot ! [DPR C+ 21 in Strength ==> Wall Tree]

Top Bottom