Naval Battle Assassin Pirates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The powerful shockwave of the Rokuougan met Altair's attack head on, overpowering him, shattering his blades and then knocking him down. When Altair stood back up, he was met with a powerful Jugon right in front of his face. However, before the Jugon hit him, Altair had raised his hands forward to honor the deal of letting himself get handcuffed. Luckily for Altair, Roshi saw that future, and was ready for it. Right before the Jugon could connect, Roshi suddenly disappeared with a Soru. The next thing Altair knew, he'd be on the ground, with Roshi sitting on his back, cuffing his hands behind his back.

Roshi, too, was one to honor what he says, and so the Jugon never landed. With Roshi now sitting on top of Altair, and his hands cuffed behind his back, Roshi burst out in his signature uproaring laughter.

Bwahahaha! Look at that, you really are honorable!

I think you might just be one of those people I mentioned that changed their ways!

Roshi said, standing up and letting Altair stand up as well, albeit cuffed. There was no reason for Roshi to hold him down. By this time, Altair would know an escape was not possible as long as Roshi was onboard the ship.

With a smile on his face, Roshi walked up to the most injured members of the Assassin Pirates, while speaking to Altair.

Altair was it...

Roshi said, remembering the wanted poster.

The Marines aren't perfect. We have rotten apples in our ranks as well. But I didn't kill any of your men did I... In fact, as a medic, I'll make sure they're just alright.

Roshi said as his men cuffed the hands of the unconscious Assassins. Those words would likely hit Altair right in the heart. Perhaps Roshi's kindness on this day, maybe, just maybe, could lead to a change in the Assassin Pirates' future.

And so ended the capture of the Assassin Pirates.

Basic Soru
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
Description: The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down

Last edited:
Top Bottom