[FIN] Traditional Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i filtered a couple for the sake of thread health, but none can deny u were polluting the thread with stuff outside of the game out of nowhere when i made a hypothesis that u can be double voter
Sure, I would even go as far as to say I escalated the discussion - but you've also responded with the same sort of stuff in large part. You can't just be fine with it coming from one person and not the other.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That wasn't a hypothesis either - it was a completely random argument you made to justify your apparent suspicion.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sure, I would even go as far as to say I escalated the discussion - but you've also responded with the same sort of stuff in large part. You can't just be fine with it coming from one person and not the other.
i'll apologize for my part, could have been done a bit cleaner

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That wasn't a hypothesis either - it was a completely random argument you made to justify your apparent suspicion.
wasnt a bad guess based off ur claim

if flower is giving scum fakes, they'd need to sort of make sense and fit the actual roles i think r scum - reiner or bertolt. one wud be strongman / immune to redirection / roleblocker. the other wud be double voter / win f3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
in the next day if ratchet flips town
- if larsi killed himself, we win and means eins was town
- if a kill failed on me/karp then lars is town doctor and eins is scum who ran out of redirect shots
- if a kill successfully happened on me/karp then eins is not town or lars is immune to redirections - hard to solve this scenario, but probably eins due to role spec
- if another abstain happens i am more leaning toward it being larsi afraid of redirections
@Einsauer why do u still sus karp?
All of this assumes Karp is definitely not the killer right? I know you said you don't wanna add more suspects, but I have a horrible feeling in my stomach that I'm getting Light Yagami'd and I only see it because Karp is the exact person would set me up as his scapegoat all game, keep me alive the whole time, then smile in my face while I'm hanged.

Basically at this point, I'm afraid to not only lose but also have seen it happening the whole time and nobody would believe me. :dogkek:

Other reason just being process of elimination at this point (in my mind).
You and Larsi are just a step-below hard clear in my mind, leaving only Karp should it actually not be Rail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
also in my mind i keep thinking about the negima game where flower intentionally puts mislynch traps

figured she'd give town too much PRs to have us lynch each other as a trap i suppose?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
wasnt a bad guess based off ur claim

if flower is giving scum fakes, they'd need to sort of make sense and fit the actual roles i think r scum - reiner or bertolt. one wud be strongman / immune to redirection / roleblocker. the other wud be double voter / win f3
i realize it might be a case of correct answr wrong formula tho but yknow... i'll take it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count Final Day 4

Kekko: Einseur > Rail > Larsi > Rail
Larsi: Rail
Einsauer: Rail
Rail: Larsi > Kekko > Larsi
Karp: Kekko > Rail

Rail - 4
Larsi - 1​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Surprised youre not voting for him already then
Wouldn't it jump straight to lynch?
I'm like 95% sure it's Karp.
But then they were talking about strongmen or whatever the fuck and I'm doubting my gut. Maybe Karp surprises me and throws you under the bus and convinces me with facts and logic, I dunno man. :pepeweird:

What I know is: I redirected you twice and both times, deaths occurred elsewhere.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not sure who to vote for.
Larsi could have strongman. Or Einsauer is lying.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whichever one of you it is, gg regardless

Top Bottom