Island Black Drum Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Narration
Thought

Coming to the conclusion that the wave of pink miasma heading for me had a chance of being poisonous like Musshurus previous attack. I wasn’t inclined to interact with it much at all, especially since my body hadn’t fully recovered from the previous dose of poison

Looking around for any options that might be helpful in avoiding the cloud of poison nothing seemed to pop out, that is until I remembered that we were surrounded by buildings on every side of us. Making a break for it. I dashed at the closest structure to my right and quickly gripped inbewteem the stones that constructed the house before crunching down on it with my fingers

Soshark (literally meaning "Rough Shark"): The user uses his tremendous strength and grip to crush large walls of stone.

Requirements: 21 Mastery, 41 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: B

The stone easily collapsing beneath my fingers and into the building. Diving inside I crashed against the kitchen table, shoving it into the stove that stood by itself against the wall. Taking a glance back I noticed the encroaching haze dispersing around the soon to die torches as if being purified by it

Huh, seems like that poison doesn’t like fire much….

I grinned getting ready to put my idea into practice. I stood before sprinting to the stove and flipping it on as high as it would go. Then I grabbed the gas line and ripped it out. Not waiting for the gas and heat to mix. I ran out the back of the house and leapt to the building across the street from it and waited for the explosion to happen. Seconds later a fireball erupted where the house once stood. I could feel the heat from where I stood, it coming off in waves

I gotta finish him off, this has taken way too long and I don’t need em gettin lucky with his bullshit again. You had a good run mushroom man, but it’s time to go….

Jumping down from behind the building I was on I made my way to flank the area. The landing jostled me a lil bit, the poison along with the gunshot wearing on me slightly. Remembering that where I had last seen him at was a street ahead of me to the side, I carefully stalked my way to his flank making sure to watch my corners for the footfalls I had heard earlier as well as the sniper in the dark…

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Musshuru watched with an unnerving feeling creeping over him; watched as the purple miasma splashed forward. Yama was behind the cloud of spores, Musshuru had inadvertently given Yamamoto cover. He looked up at the rooftops for a moment, as if to ask for some sort of confirmation on the fishman's whereabouts.
Seconds later a fireball erupted where the house once stood. I could feel the heat from where I stood, it coming off in waves
A deafening sound shook the courtyard and blasted the purple spores into ash. Musshuru jumped at the noise and backed away, pushing himself back up against the wall. Sweat began dripping down his face, both from the flames and from the uneasiness overtaking him now. Black smoke began to weaken the searing electrical lights.
Remembering that where I had last seen him at was a street ahead of me to the side, I carefully stalked my way to his flank making sure to watch my corners for the footfalls I had heard earlier as well as the sniper in the dark…
As Yama pulled back behind the destroyed building, he was met with the alley and small outcropping in stone he had made, not large enough to conceal himself from anyone in the pathway; but enough to remain hidden from the panicking lord, Musshuru.

"Hey you!" Barked an incoming voice from the light, seeing Yama's imposing shadow rolling down the pathway. "Halt, in the name of The Black Drum Kingdom's hero, King Wapol!"

Hearing the shouting guard, Musshuru stepped away from the western alley that Yama found himself in. He backed into the northern alley and then began to rush away towards the castle. He hobbled nervously away from the vicinity of the bounty hunter, pushing past a group of four soldiers as he went.

He turned for only a moment and gave an order in a hushed tone. "You kill him. I want him dead."

The group of soldiers were rushing down the corridor towards Yamamoto; not yet firing. As the group was beginning to close in enough for Yama to be able to count them, a call was heard from behind him.

"Kill on sight!" The voice cried from somewhere in the courtyard. The quickly encroaching guards lifted their swords in response and began hurrying forward.

Black Drum Soldiers (12)
level 15
15x5=75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability: 22
-Stamina: 22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Gunslinging/Swordmanship: 40
@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

Stopping to catch my breath behind some of the rubble I had created. I was caught off guard by the shout that came down the direction I was traversing

Hey you!" Barked an incoming voice from the light, seeing Yama's imposing shadow rolling down the pathway. "Halt, in the name of The Black Drum Kingdom's hero, King Wapol!"
Shit they were already this close? Persistent lil fucks ainna….

Luckily he had only seen my shadow it appeared, the shadows dancing off the torches the soldier carried. Luckily for me the poison seemed to have work off from earlier, my movements weren’t as sluggish as when I was first hit by the pink miasma. Definitely a boon in this situation

The group of soldiers were rushing down the corridor towards Yamamoto; not yet firing.
Not but a few seconds later I heard the frantic tapping of booted feet thundering off the gravel street, all heading in my direction

Man, this is starting to get on my nerves….I sneered. The constant arrival of what really amounted to canon fodder and now this lord Musshuru not coming to me, instead more guards in his stead was biting at my nerves. It mead eme feel as if they thought I wasnt worth it. Like I was beneath them…I’d kill them for it. Crush them like the bugs they looked at me as

Memories of the orphanage came to the forefront of my mind, it was the same there as well. They acted as if I wasn’t important enough. I could feel my anger swelling as thought after thought, memory after memory flooded my head. I had to remind myself to breathe. Lest I lose myself to my anger. After a few deep breathes I could feel the tension leaving my body and my heart beat mellowing out, rationality returning to my form

"Kill on sight!" The voice cried from somewhere in the courtyard. The quickly encroaching guards lifted their swords in response and began hurrying forward.
The order rang out, mixing with the cacophony of the shoes on stone to create an orchestra of noise heading my way. Standing back up to my full height I felt better now that it seemed the poison had ran it’s course. Staring down the street at which the torches glow was coming along with the sounds of the approaching men. I took off in that direction intent on finishing Musshuru and the roaches he sent after me

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I took off in that direction intent on finishing Musshuru and the roaches he sent after me
As Yamato rose the soldiers slowed their run a bit, intimidated by his towering physique. Before the soldiers had a chance to fire or slash at Yama, he broke away and re-entered the courtyard to pursue the fleeing lord. The powerful spotlights showering Yama and an assortment of soldiers (alive and dead) in powerful light, beyond the courtyard's burning ring of radiance there was only darkness. Black smoke billowed from the burning building, it made the air taste poisonous.

Soldiers poured in from all directions, the least from the North (where Musshuru had fled). Thirty soldiers closed in around the courtyard, they raised rifles and brandished swords.

"It's over, FISHMAN. On your knees!" Screamed a red-faced soldier, emotional from the surrounding carnage perhaps.
"The bloodshed ends with him, CHARGE!" He bellowed to his allies and a group of eight men charged Yama from all direction; they moved slow compared to Yama's reaction, yet the soldiers swarmed up like piranha. Eight men pushing in with blades drawn, the others attempting to keep a perimeter with their weapons.

Black Drum Soldiers (30 ((including the 12 that followed))
level 15
15x5=75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40
As the eight men were closing in they reeled their arms in differing directions; some striking from overhead, some slashing horizontally, some merely attempting to plunge their sabers into the fishman.
Unnamed sword attack (x8) Destructive Potency Rank: D (x8)

Meanwhile, Musshuru frantically moved for the castle in the center of the Black Drum Kingdom. He had to make his brother, Wapol, for protection from this fishman. The king would certainly be made aware of the intruder by now, he just needed to combine his efforts with his brother's and they would be able to overcome this foe.

@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

Barreling my way into the courtyard I was met with more of the islands guards, their armor glistening off of the halo of light that was the spotlight. Their metal plates glittering like diamonds among the sea of night that otherwise swallowed up everything that came into contact with it without predujice. Even my gold bracelet and necklace fell victim to the insatiable appetite of the inky backdrop

"It's over, FISHMAN. On your knees!" Screamed a red-faced soldier, emotional from the surrounding carnage perhaps.
"The bloodshed ends with him, CHARGE!"
I was drawn from the dreary atmosphere by the frantic shouts of the rattled men, you could hear the uncertainty in his cadence. The violence he no doubt was privy to on this night weakening his resolve to follow his kings orders

Paying no mind to his cries, I called out while keeping my speed the same Move or you die like tha rest of them did, your choice I thought of letting them live…that was until I saw them closing in with weapons drawn. They made the choice for me

Oddly enough I admired the soldiers mettle to fight against someone clearly much much stronger than them. That courage, I admired it. I respected it. But at the same time it infuriated me since that same bravery I had lauded was now helping that human pee stain get further away from me

Once I was within range of the charging blade weilders I kept into the air and landed on an adjacent rooftop and kept from there onto the street behind the northern charging guards. And resumed my hunt of Musshuru

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Once I was within range of the charging blade weilders I kept into the air and landed on an adjacent rooftop and kept from there onto the street behind the northern charging guards. And resumed my hunt of Musshuru
Yama shot upwards passed the blades, out-speeding the humans, somewhat effortlessly. They looked up with mixed reactions at the reflexes and athletic prowess of the fishman bounty hunter. The red-faced soldier screamed up at Yama, his words an incomprehensible rage of shouting. He threw his sword up in futility as a last attempt at Yamamoto's life. A few stray shots went off, none found purchase on a target of any kind.
Atop a building was a single soldier, he looked up at Yama (now landing on the building across from him). Yama would be able to see the sniper now that he was outside the blinding spotlight too.

The sniper met Yama's glance and quickly dropped his rifle and pushed his hands forward as a sign of surrender. He quickly jolted and kicked his rifle off the roof to further prove his surrender.
He pointed behind himself, down the northern pathway.
Too far to communicate verbally, the soldier pointed out the escape route Musshuru had taken in exchange for the possibility of his life being spared.

Musshuru, now having run for a minute or so, pushed his way passed a few more guards running to meet the intruder. The evil lord weaved through the streets and alleys of the kingdom, light became more and more common as he approached closer and closer to the city center (the castle) and finally Musshuru reached another courtyard, this one twice as large as the last. A large golden fountain depicting Wapol standing menacingly with arms spread out above his head (a stream of crystal clear water pouring from the statue's open maw, pooling in a ring at the feet) sat in the middle of the kingdom, right in front of the grand castle stationed at the heart of Black Drum.
Standing at the gate was a stout man with a metal jaw. He looked at his battered brother in disbelief.
"Who could have done this to you, bro?" The fat man's voice was naturally bitter and awful despite his sincerity. As he spoke, the crowned black-hippo pelt above his head bounced goofily.

Musshuru scowled. "I told you not to call me that!" He pointed out his finger at his brother. "I told you to call me big brother!"

Wapol, shocked, responded. "Sorry, bro! I'll remember from now on!"
The elder brother's scowl deepened then he pointed to the pathway he had taken. "There is a fishman! A pirate!" He informed the king.

"EXTEND THE CURFEW!" Wapol ordered aloud, to anyone nearby to hear and obey. "LET'S START FISHING!"
The evil king hiked up his pants a bit and waddled a few lazy steps away from his castle's front gate...
"On second thought...I'll wait for him here."

@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

The sniper met Yama's glance and quickly dropped his rifle and pushed his hands forward as a sign of surrender. He quickly jolted and kicked his rifle off the roof to further prove his surrender.
Too far to communicate verbally, the soldier pointed out the escape route Musshuru had taken in exchange for the possibility of his life being spared.
Hmm, so that’s where you were this whole time huh. Sneaky mfer crouching around in tha shadows waiting to line me up when I was fighting that bastard….not bad not bad at all

Holding the gaze of the formerly hidden sniper for another few ticks to gauge what he would do next. The shooter who had so brazenly shot at me to my slight surprise he released his gun and raised his arms to the sky. Whether it was due to cowardice or a move of well trained battle sense honed from years of service in battle. I wasn’t sure, but either way it put me in a position to get to Musshuru quicker

My hands itched to get revenge on him for trying to kill me while my back was turned earlier. My hands itches as that was my intention as well until I remembered that the longer I took here the further away the mushroom using man got away and he was the one I wanted the most currently. Nodding my head towards the now disarmed sniper, I started hopping across the building tops being mindful to keep in the shadows to avoid the scrambling soldiers below

The further I traveled the darkness started giving way to the burgeoning waves of light. I perched myself just out of the lights reach. Light that bounced off of a golden statue of some obese man, water rushing from its open maw. Peering over the scene, I was given front row seats to Musshurus bruised and weakened form although now I’ve was joined by another man. The man mimicking the statues I saw at the courtyard earlier and now here in golden form. Seeing my prey so close to my grasp I wasn’t willing to let them get away after such a chase. Taking deep breaths it felt good to know the poison had completely left my body and it was operating as it should. Although the shoulder wound I had did sting a bit

Jumping down from my perch I landed into the courtyard infront of the King and Lord Musshuru

Hey hey hey, where you go man? We were jus having sum fun, it’s rude to jus up and leave like that ya know?

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nodding my head towards the now disarmed sniper, I started hopping across the building tops being mindful to keep in the shadows to avoid the scrambling soldiers below
The sniper let loose a light sigh as Yama disappeared off into the shadows with great speed after a subtle nod of acknowledgement. His life had nearly been snuffed out by Yamamoto in the blink of an eye. After the soldier could be sure Yama was out of murdering-distance he gave a sharp whistle.
"To the castle!" He shouted down to the men in the courtyard clamoring amongst themselves. The angry soldiers looked up at the familiar voice and then took off in the ordered direction. With that final task completed the sniper merely crumpled down into a nervous heap, replaying his life's near-end in his mind.

As the king waited for the bounty hunter; two men, dressed in the kingdom's colors, wheeled out barrows of ammunition, explosives, and weapons for their rotten king. Wapol hardly acknowledged their presence expect for a few orders to hurry their work pace.
Jumping down from my perch I landed into the courtyard infront of the King and Lord Musshuru

Hey hey hey, where you go man? We were jus having sum fun, it’s rude to jus up and leave like that ya know?
Musshuru's head shot from his brother to the new arrival. "That's him, little brother!"
Wapol turned to meet the voice as well while waddling over to a crate with a small cannon poking out of it. The rotten king's gaze was glued to Yama.
"You dare hurt my bro?" Wapol asked the caramel-skinned fishman. "You dare disobey the orders of the king?!" He asked, a little angrier. "You dare stand in front of MY castle?!" He asked, angrier now more than ever.
The castle gates fell open and soldiers poured in from behind Musshuru and Wapol to intercept the fishman.

"I don't know what a hippo like yourself is doing on my island...But I know where you're going next..." He said as he unhinged his mighty maw and clamped down on the cannon (and the crate containing it). He continued speaking through his chewing mouth:
"...Because I'm going to blast you to HELL."

Wapol
level 35
35x5=175
Strength: 45+6=51
Speed: 44+6=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 35+6=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Devil Fruit: 51

Musshuru readied himself for battle, but seemed still a bit uneasy about Yama; the fishman seemed keenly intent on killing him (and possibly Wapol) for some reason.

The sound of rifles cocking filled the well-lit courtyard as the soldiers readied themselves to kill the intruder, once and for all. The soldiers, adorned in their cuirasses, all tried their bests to aim true against their powerful opponent, Yamamoto the bounty hunter.

Black Drum Soldiers (200)
level 15
15x5=75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40
@Fly God

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

You dare hurt my bro?" Wapol asked the caramel-skinned fishman. "You dare disobey the orders of the king?!" He asked, a little angrier. "You dare stand in front of MY castle?!"
Nah nah, I was jus minding my business when your soldiers tried to attack me. Not my fault you chose to empty trash-did you say this is your castle? You got anything valuable in there? See imma lil strapped for bread at tha moment and was hoping you would….generously donate all your money to me…..

Sarcastically I responded to Wapol, hoping to tick him off even more than he already seems to be from me beating up his brother and destroying some of the buildings further away from his castle. Judging from his demeanor it didn’t seem that he cared much that I hurt his men, which didn’t surprise me. The opulence he seemed to live in while everywhere else look like a bleak distopia painted the picture of a man overly indulged in his self and having a limited care if any at all for others…his brother withstanding

"I don't know what a hippo like yourself is doing on my island...But I know where you're going next..." He said as he unhinged his mighty maw and clamped down on the cannon (and the crate containing it). He continued speaking through his chewing mouth:
"...Because I'm going to blast you to HELL."
Not if I send you there first….I menacingly shot back. The light casting a slight shadow on my face. Until I realized what King Wapol was doing on had planned with all of the munitions. The thundering sounds of wood cracking and splintering echoed out around those of us in the courtyard. Oddly enough or not that wasn’t the wildest sound. That belonged to the metal canon and ammunition that creaked and grunted under the pressure of Wapols metal jaw penetrating and separating the construct from itself before he grotesquely swallowed the concoction of supplies

What tha hell!? First it was that weirdo and his pink stuff now you’re eating wood and metal? Who tha hell are y’all and how’d y’all do that? Something tells me y’all aren’t normal or atleast not tha normal I’m used to

Before I could question the brothers more on what ot who they were, I took notice of the soldiers raining out of the castle behind Waol and Musshuru. This time it was far far more than what I had encountered back in the alleyways. Seeing that they were already pointing their rifles at me left no room to interpret what they had in mind

Hey hey, before you guys get all trigger happy. Jus know I have no interest in y’all, once I kill these two idiots I pointed at Wapol and Musshuru I’ll be on my way. But anyone who interferes dies. This a one time warning or offer if you wanna think of it as that

Saying my peace I started walking towards Wapol and Musshuru

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah nah, I was jus minding my business when your soldiers tried to attack me. Not my fault you chose to empty trash-did you say this is your castle? You got anything valuable in there? See imma lil strapped for bread at tha moment and was hoping you would….generously donate all your money to me…..
Wapol's little legs kicked from behind him as he rummaged through another crate brought by his servants. Musshuru left his eyes locked on the fishman, muscles ready to react to any action taken by Yamamoto.
Wapol's head emerged from within the crate he was riffling through. 'Trespassing is a crime against the Black Drum Kingdom.' He said matter-of-factly. "A pirate like yourself has no business in my kingdom and you're certainly not welcome to MY money!' Barked the stout king through bites of (what should've been) non-edible products.

What tha hell!? First it was that weirdo and his pink stuff now you’re eating wood and metal? Who tha hell are y’all and how’d y’all do that? Something tells me y’all aren’t normal or atleast not tha normal I’m used to
Musshuru seemed to ignore the insult, Wapol's attention was caught however.
"Maaaaaahahahahaha!!" He half laughed-half hollered. "You're witnessing the powers of the Baku Baku No Mi!"

"Actually, no you're not!" Wapol remarked between pauses to chew the metal in his mouth.. "Not yet at least..."

Hey hey, before you guys get all trigger happy. Jus know I have no interest in y’all, once I kill these two idiots I pointed at Wapol and Musshuru I’ll be on my way. But anyone who interferes dies. This a one time warning or offer if you wanna think of it as that

Saying my peace I started walking towards Wapol and Musshuru
Musshuru, seeing Yama's approach, gave a glance around at the frightened guards. They didn't know of the horrors that had befallen their comrades that resisted the fishman, yet still the assuredness in Yamamoto's words stilled their trigger fingers.
Musshuru's eyes widened as he witnessed the hesitation filling his soldiers, he and Wapol would need to instill morale back into the frightened men otherwise the royalty would be alone against this maniac.

With no time to waste, Musshuru rolled his arm out in a 'bowling' motion and with that motion was sent a rumbling torrent of spores through the ground, the purplish mushroom caps bubbling up over the surface of the ground.
"RUN HYPHA!" He announced alongside the attack.
Run Hypha (走菌糸ラン・ハイファー Ran Haifā?, literally translated as "Running Hypha"): Musshuru sends a large amount of spores through ground, where they travel until they reach the enemy. The spores then create strong fungi that encases and holds down the enemy for 1 turn. (41 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

"GET HIM BRO!" Cheered the king.

@Fly God

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speech
Thought
Narration

"Maaaaaahahahahaha!!" He half laughed-half hollered. "You're witnessing the powers of the Baku Baku No Mi!"
Wapols statement catching me mid step. Pausing me for a moment, his claim of a munch fruit if I had heard right made me stop to think that might’ve been the reason he was able to eat such strange constructs. My next thought was if that contributed to his metal jaw or was that from him trying to bite something that he clearly couldn’t handle. My curiously getting the better of me I quipped at the brothers

So your power is called tha Baku Baku no mi? That’s kinda weird don’t ya think? Like your great super power is to eat metal and inanimate objects, that’s interesting. But your brother gotcha beat I gotta say. I mean he has poison and I gotta say as someone who dealt with it..it is a pain in tha ass. Your fat ass jus eats stuff

I jabbed at tha rotund man, his obese form casting a long shadow in the courtyard. Mirroring the long dark veil he had over the island itself

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Musshuru fling his arm forward and felt the ground start to rumble. The rumbling getting closer as it raced through the graveled ground and made its way to me. Not wanting to wrestle with his poisons again so early I dashed to the side attempting to create distance from myself and the oncoming shaking of the ground. The dust off the stones scuffing my cardigan and pushing a light layer of said dust into the air. To my surprise and joy, it seemed tha guards were stunned still from my proclamation earlier. Not wanting to waste the potential blight they appeared to be giving me, I temy legs and flexed my calves and launched out head first at Musshuru since he was the one already injured as well as the known element between the two of the brothers

Once I had closed enough distance, I quickly focused and coated my right hand in an invisible coat of Armament Haki and threw my fist forward at Musshurus nose

@Gochi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So your power is called tha Baku Baku no mi? That’s kinda weird don’t ya think? Like your great super power is to eat metal and inanimate objects, that’s interesting. But your brother gotcha beat I gotta say. I mean he has poison and I gotta say as someone who dealt with it..it is a pain in tha ass. Your fat ass jus eats stuff
Wapol raised an eyebrow in bemusement. Wapol wasn't one to doubt himself or his devil fruit powers, his massive ego was almost incapable of damage; his mind was nigh-immune to jealousy. The nasty little king seemed like he was about to laugh or maybe retort to the insult about his size, however Musshuru's attack changed his line of thought.
Not wanting to wrestle with his poisons again so early I dashed to the side attempting to create distance from myself and the oncoming shaking of the ground. The dust off the stones scuffing my cardigan and pushing a light layer of said dust into the air.
The mighty fishman dodged to the side of the attack, the spores slightly shifted course to attempt to redirect to him but they were travelling a bit too quickly (and yet still not quickly enough to catch Yama) and rushed past him before seeming to die out after a brief moment. The purplish mushrooms left along the path festered for only brief moment before settling into the earth, seemingly dormant.

Musshuru, ready for the fishman to dodge went in for another ranged attack. Alas...
Not wanting to waste the potential blight they appeared to be giving me, I temy legs and flexed my calves and launched out head first at Musshuru since he was the one already injured as well as the known element between the two of the brothers
Effortlessly Yama rushed past overwhelmed soldiers; fearfully experiencing the unmatched speed of the bounty hunter. Shaking rifles slowly followed behind Yama's path, too slow to keep their barrels on the moving target.

Once I had closed enough distance, I quickly focused and coated my right hand in an invisible coat of Armament Haki and threw my fist forward at Musshurus nose

Musshuru was shocked and appalled by the utter disregard for the royalty's protection. Unprepared, Yama's punch met dead-on with the mushroom man. The thin layer of haki protected Yama's hand from feeling so much as a sting as he crushed in the nose of Musshuru using the very same mystical armor.
Wapol's eyes shot open in shock as his brother's face caved in unnaturally, Musshuru's face seemed to stick to the punch, skin pulling back a moment later as his body was sent toppling into the darkness of the castle's open gate...Maybe dead, certainly unconscious, he disappeared into the unlit interior of the castle.

Yama, now standing incredibly close to the king, would be able to make out the icy cold eyes locked onto him. Wapol was oddly intimidating for such a strange, fat, little man.
The king growled. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He roared and lunged his bulky body at Yama with a surprisingly level of agility. His mouth fell open and as he came within snapping distance of Yama they began to fall shut once more.
Ishi Baku (いしバク Ishi Baku, literally meaning "Stone Chomp"): the user bites down with their powerful jaws strong enough to break stone. (requires 21 mastery, 41 strength) - DPR: B

@Fly God

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
Speech
Narration

Unfazed I felt Musshuru orbital bone and nose crunch and give way beneath the knuckles on my right hand. My Haki doing it’s job in spades as his face gave little to no resistance from my assault, before his feet left the ground and he was launched backwards through the stone made castle of Wapol

Well that should take care of em for now atleast. No more of his annoying ass spores or mushrooms or poison shits. Whatever tha fuck they were

Before I lowered my arm from connecting with Musshurus face, I could feel the anger rolling off of the fat iron jawed midget. Lesser men might’ve crumpled at the knees, the soldiers blindly following him made sense now. They were in self preservation mode

The king growled. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He roared and lunged his bulky body at Yama with a surprisingly level of agility. His mouth fell open and as he came within snapping distance of Yama they began to fall shut once more.
Surprisingly he was nimble for his stature, much more so than I would’ve imagined. He closed the distance more than fast enough to catch me off guard, I tried to jump back but I was startled enough for him to land a blow on my left forearm. His crunching jaws sinking into my caramel skin. Deep enough to draw blood and break the bone in haste from the pressure his prized mouth created. Realizing I had made the same mistake I made against his brother, I hissed out a curse at my carelessness. Biting back on the pain in my forearm, I jabbed at Wapols throat since he was

Hyakumaigawara Seiken (literally meaning "Hundred Tile True Punch"): A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.

Requirements: 21 Mastery, 21 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: C

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Surprisingly he was nimble for his stature, much more so than I would’ve imagined. He closed the distance more than fast enough to catch me off guard, I tried to jump back but I was startled enough for him to land a blow on my left forearm. His crunching jaws sinking into my caramel skin. Deep enough to draw blood and break the bone in haste from the pressure his prized mouth created.
Wapol's maw slammed shut on Yamamoto's arm. The sickening crunch of shattering bone filled the ears of all the soldiers as their eyes were finally able to find purchase on the fishman (now replacing Musshuru where he once stood). King Wapol, of the Black Drum Kingdom, remained locked onto the fishman's arm; letting go in only brief blinks of time to reposition his teeth (like a dog playing tug-o-war).
Realizing I had made the same mistake I made against his brother, I hissed out a curse at my carelessness. Biting back on the pain in my forearm, I jabbed at Wapols throat since he was
Wapol didn't see the incoming attack as he was too focused attempting to devour his opponent. A gag followed by a wheeze escaped from Wapol mouth as he felt his windpipe cave in momentarily. The king willingly released his opponent, as to avoid his neck being broken, and was sent a short distance because of the attack's knockback.

Landing on his feet, wavering for a brief moment, he lifted his arm up in-line with a wounded Yama. Before Yamamoto's very eyes; Wapol's outstretched arm magically warped into the barrel of a cannon.
Wapol opened his mouth to say something, but it seemed Yama's attack had damaged his throat. The king winced at the pain in his throat before firing a cannonball from his "hand" at Yamamoto.

Baku Baku Shock (バクバク食 (ショック) Baku Baku Shokku?, literally meaning "Chomp Chomp Food"): After eating something, the user can mutate the object or material into his body such as turning his arm into a cannon. (requires 21 mastery)

Cannon Shot (Arm Variation) - The user fires an explosive cannonball from their arm. (requires 21 mastery) - DPR: C

The soldiers readied their rifles and it seemed as though they were going to back up their king, but still they hesitated to see what more Yamamoto could do. It was if they were weighing the chances and trying their best to stay alive and choose the victor before the fight had concluded. Murmuring began to arise amongst the restless soldiers when a new voice bleated from the castle.

"SHOOT HIM, YOU IDIOTS!" A shrill womanly voice screeched from the dark castle interior. Suddenly, a pink haired woman holding a small box-headed dog emerged from the gate. "SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM!" She said pointing at Yama.
The woman stood at a good distance from Yama, she had pink hair that was adorned with a golden tiara. Her fiery eyes burned beneath her mask.
It was Kinderella, the bride of King Wapol.

Kinderella
level 35
35x5=175
Strength: 45+6=51
Speed: 44+6=50
50x2=100
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 35+6=41
41x2=82
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 41
Mind: 25
25x2=50
-Medicine: 50
Martial Arts: 26
26x2=52
-Whip: 52

Hakowan
level 20
20x5 =75
Strength: 25
Speed: 25
25x2=50
-Reaction: 25
-Movement: 25
Vitality: 25
25x2=50
-Durability: 25
-Stamina: 25
@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
Naration
Speech

Wapol opened his mouth to say something, but it seemed Yama's attack had damaged his throat. The king winced at the pain in his throat before firing a cannonball from his "hand" at Yamamoto.
Looking on in satisfaction at tha damage my jab had done, I was quickly brought to even greater surprise when Wapols hand contorted and transformed into a canon. Fully armed to make matters worse

Shit don’t tell me he can use whatever he eats too!

Seeing the canon all eject out of what should’ve been his palm come flying at me at what would normally be exceptional speeds. I leaned to the right, allowing it to sail harmlessly by me. The wind from it was something to take note of. To me it was nothing to be overly concerned about though, after all bullets were faster and I had dodged those with ease. It flew off behind me, careening off into the cluttered courtyard only soldiers and buildings in its path now

Not even giving a cursory glance backward to check its trajectory it’s path of destruction. I kept my eyes on Wapol until I heard I voice call out from the darkness of the castle

SHOOT HIM, YOU IDIOTS!" A shrill womanly voice screeched from the dark castle interior. Suddenly, a pink haired woman holding a small box-headed dog emerged from the gate. "SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM!" She said pointing at Yama.
Who tha fuck is this screaming banshee? I asked out loud. I hadn’t seen her up till this point or that weird looking dog of hers. She seemed to hold some authority with how she spoke to the guards, and even more telling how they responded. They all seemed to be putting me in their crosshairs, albeit with a good deal of hesitancy. Me punching Musshuru through solid stone was still fresh in theirs minds

Rather than give them time to strengthen their resolve or Wapol time to gather himself I set off in his direction, wanting to get my revenge for him almost biting my arm off….

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I leaned to the right, allowing it to sail harmlessly by me. The wind from it was something to take note of. To me it was nothing to be overly concerned about though, after all bullets were faster and I had dodged those with ease. It flew off behind me, careening off into the cluttered courtyard only soldiers and buildings in its path now
The heavy cannonball whizzed past the speedy fishman and soared into a distant courtyard wall, smashing through the stone before erupting in a violent explosion.
The king, seeing the approaching opponent, took a leap backwards before he fired a second cannonball a short distance in front of Yamamoto's feet, hoping to catch him in the blast.

Baku Baku Shock (バクバク食 (ショック) Baku Baku Shokku?, literally meaning "Chomp Chomp Food"): After eating something, the user can mutate the object or material into his body such as turning his arm into a cannon. (requires 21 mastery)

Cannon Shot (Arm Variation) - The user fires an explosive cannonball from their arm. (requires 21 mastery) - DPR: C

The queen-consort, Kinderella, dropped her odd dog (who landed on his two hind-feet like a small man) and unlatched a whip off her side.
"I said, SHOOT HIM!" She hissed while cracking the whip in-between her hands to intimidate the soldiers.

The soldiers looked amongst each other, towards Yamamoto, back towards each other, towards Wapol and Kinderella. Finally, a single shot was fired and then that shot was followed by a volley of 5 additional shots. Six separate rifle shots echoed out into the darkness as the soldiers had finally seemed to have found some of their courage. As soon as the shots were fired, additional guards began to pour in from the direction of the smaller courtyard from before, coming up from behind and preparing to reinforce their allies.

The numbers were beginning to stack against Yamamoto!...

Fire!!: Along with their allies, the user fires their rifle once to help complete a volley of shots. (40 Mastery) C-rank bullets, Destructive Potency Rank: C [x6]

The courtyard was beginning to erupt with action; screams were filling the air as soldiers with swords were on their way to Wapol's side and soldiers with firearms began to take aim on their intruder!
"Kill him!" Shouted the red-faced man from before. "Kill him now!"

@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
Speech
Narration

The king, seeing the approaching opponent, took a leap backwards before he fired a second cannonball a short distance in front of Yamamoto's feet, hoping to catch him in the blast.
Seeing what Wapol was trying to do, I pushed off with my left foot and dodged to the right. I dodged the initial brunt of the attack, the ground up stone and gravel turning to dust from the canon balls impact. Their small clacks resonating off of the floor. Rising up from my landing I flapped some of the gravely sediment off my shirt it was stained from the rain of rocks already though….unfortunately

I began to notice something I should’ve much sooner, as much as I was stronger than the people I had fought and was fighting. I was getting tired, the sheer numbers were wearing me down. It felt like no matter how many of them I killed or knocked out, more just seemed to pop out of nowhere and replace them. Yes the majority of them were your baseline canon fodder, but that didn’t take away from the fact that it still took energy and time to beat them. After all even David took down Goliath despite the massive size and strength advantage. Not to mention both Wapol and his brother had gotten lucky…I didn’t want that to become a trend

"I said, SHOOT HIM!" She hissed while cracking the whip in-between her hands to intimidate the soldiers
Damn her, she’s gonna have these fuckas ready and willing to risk their lives again in a heartbeat. I thought to myself while panting a bit, the almost constant fighting beginning to take its toll. I could feel the sweat start to build up and eventually roll down my forehead, I used the back of my hand to wiped it away while keeping my gaze onto the fat king

Hey lady I don’t hit women or like seeing em get hurt, so I’m gonna need you to chill out and jus be quiet for a while. Sound good? I propositioned of her, with nary a side glance. Jus be cool and I’ll leave this shithole island after I kill this fat bozo-

a single shot was fired and then that shot was followed by a volley of 5 additional shots. Six separate rifle shots echoed out into the darkness as the soldiers had finally seemed to have found some of their courage.

Snapping my head around at the sound of the rifles going off, I dolphin rolled to the left and narrowly avoided the bullets. Smoke still being ejected from the barrels, the bullets not having left their dirty and soot packed homes not seconds earlier. Coming to a stop in my roll, another huff leaving my now chapped lips. Dodging the soldiers and their guns along with Wapol taking pot shots at me was a losing strategy as far as I was concerned and judging from how I was feeling not something I could keep up all night

If I can get rid of Wapol quick enough. Tha should be pretty easy, I gots to avoid his jaws tho. Bastard damn near ripped my arm off earlier I’m gonna break that jaw you’re so proud of Fat man

Quickly breaking out into a sprint I ran as fast as I could currently at Wapols rotund and unhealthy looking form. I knew he couldn’t physically keep up with me and I planned to use it to my advantage. Once within striking range I covered my right fist in Armament Haki: Hardening. My normally darker skin tone taking on an even darker tone than normal. It turned into a glossy black color, the light in the courtyard reflected off of it despite its naturally black color that should’ve swallowed whatever light touched it. The moment my Hardeing enveloped my right arm I lashed out with a vicious punch, aimed at Wapols protruding metal mouth

Senmaigawara Seiken (literally meaning "Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much stronger version of the Hyaku Maigawara Seiken. It can break through one thousand tiles, and kill a human with one shot.

Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: B

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Snapping my head around at the sound of the rifles going off, I dolphin rolled to the left and narrowly avoided the bullets. Smoke still being ejected from the barrels, the bullets not having left their dirty and soot packed homes not seconds earlier. Coming to a stop in my roll, another huff leaving my now chapped lips.
The soldiers were now reinvigorated by the rush of new allies, despite this, none of their attacks found purchase on the invader. Yama gracefully dodged, unfortunately now beginning to feel the strain of constant battle.
Wapol reactionarily grumbled at Yamamoto's speed and agility, seemingly dodging the cannonball and bullets with no effort. Wapol let loose a violent cough, attempting to clear his throat and possibly regain his voice.

Quickly breaking out into a sprint I ran as fast as I could currently at Wapols rotund and unhealthy looking form. I knew he couldn’t physically keep up with me and I planned to use it to my advantage. Once within striking range I covered my right fist in Armament Haki: Hardening. My normally darker skin tone taking on an even darker tone than normal. It turned into a glossy black color, the light in the courtyard reflected off of it despite its naturally black color that should’ve swallowed whatever light touched it. The moment my Hardeing enveloped my right arm I lashed out with a vicious punch, aimed at Wapols protruding metal mouth
Suddenly, Yamamoto disappeared for those with lesser reaction speeds, but for Wapol he could see the immense fishman sprinting to him with alarming speed. With little time to prepare, he dared not fire a cannonball for fear of blowing himself up as well; he hesitated for a moment then listened to his gut instinct.
Precisely as Yama's right hand was mere moments from smashing his jaw; Wapol's entire head turned into pure steel.

Heavy Metal (Head Variant) - The user's head turns into solid steel, raising the defense of that area to the defense of iron for one turn. Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Durability - DPR: n/a

As the fist collided with the king's metal face his head sang a deep tone like a church bell whilst his cheeks rattled. His hefty body lifted off the ground from the punch's mighty force, but it was apparent from Wapol's open eyes that he hadn't been dealt the damage that Yamamoto had hoped for. Wapol was carried a brief distance before stumbling into a group of his own men, toppling them over, but remaining standing himself.

A soldier stepped in front of his king, outstretching an arm in front of Wapol to block Yama's advance. The soldier was the red-faced, angry brute from before. He readied his sword.

"YOU DIE HERE, FISHMAN!" He shouted to Yama as another soldier stepped in front of the king as well. The red-faced man began a charge and the other went to follow, however Wapol snagged up the smaller soldier and swallowed him whole in but two blinks of an eye (sword and all). The crowd's eyes went wide with shock and moderate horror as their king suddenly ate of their ranks before their eyes.

The red-faced soldier, ignorant of the fact a comrade had just been eaten, continued his charge at Yama. Sword guard tucked in tight to his chest as he went to drive the tip of his blade into Yama's torso.

Black Drum Soldier (1)
level 15
15x5=75
17x2=34
22x2=4
20x2=40
-Black Drum Drive: Using one sword wielded in his left hand, with his other hand placed around the left for support: The user charges and drives their blade straight forward into their opponent. (40 Mastery, 22 Strength and 11 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Meanwhile, Kinderella and the odd dog-creature stood by; Kinderella seething with rage towards the fishman quietly.

@Fly God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Speech
Thought

As the fist collided with the king's metal face his head sang a deep tone like a church bell whilst his cheeks rattled. His hefty body lifted off the ground from the punch's mighty force,
The resounding “Gong!” Rang through the nights sky, reverberating into the distance no doubt waking some of the islands inhabitants. The sound swallowing all of us in the courtyard up in its symphony

Dropping my arm from its extended position, I sneered at the fact my assault only dealt minor damage, in comparison to what i thought it would. Wapols head transforming into a mass of pure steel

Damn that shit was sturdy as hell, it must’ve been tha metal from those canons he ate. Was the predominant thought making rounds through my mind

Tch, yea this went from bad to worse. What else did he eat so far? Tha canons, a couple guns and some ammunition. That gives em a lot to work with, especially with all these people around toting their guns, he could jus keep getting fed munitions. I made fun of his power earlier, but it’s definitely better than his idiot brothers mushroom power

My thought was cut off, which didn’t surprise me. What did cause my eyebrows to make their way up towards my hairline was the fact that Wapol reached out and scooped up one of his own men and ate him!

Wapol snagged up the smaller soldier and swallowed him whole in but two blinks of an eye (sword and all). The crowd's eyes went wide with shock and moderate horror as their king suddenly ate of their ranks before their eyes.
The surprise hit me first then after it was processed. A frown tugged at my lips at the savagery I saw. Yes we were fighting for our lives I this fight. But I was their enemy….not each other. I could feel the anger bubbling and coursing throughout my blood, the flat out nonchalance for his mens lives. Struck a chord within me, it brought back up the memories I was looking to squash from my time at the old orphanage. The fear of being around people who didn’t care whether or not you lived or died. Knowing that you were only there for their benefit and you were at best a sacrificial piece that meant nothing to them in the grand scheme of things. It didn’t sit right with me, slowly the haze of my thoughts cleared as I saw the soldier sprinting at me with his blade drawn. I couldn’t believe it, his fellow soldier was consumed behind his back and he didn’t even know it. No one told him they were too frightened or shell shocked to form words at what had jus occurred. I tried to talk some sense into he charging man while I bounded backwards away from where I was originally

Hey man, you didn’t see that!? Your “King” jus ate your fellow countryman whole! I’m not tha one you need to be fighting

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey man, you didn’t see that!? Your “King” jus ate your fellow countryman whole! I’m not tha one you need to be fighting
The red-faced man either ignored Yama, thinking it to be a trick, or simply didn't care due to his bubbling rage. Taking advantage of Yama's attempt to reason he finished driving his attack into Yamamoto, plunging the tip of his blade into the lower-left section of his torso. He was a bit shorter than Yama, but surprisingly not by an awful lot. The man's eyes clearly had an unbridled passionate rage burning within them; possibly a friend had been slain by Yama.
This man seemed far more invested than any soldier in the courtyard, let alone the king...

The red-faced soldier hissed into Yama's face, mere inches from his own. "BEGONE, YOU WRETCH!"

As for the rest of the soldiers, crowded into the courtyard, numbering around sixty: they stood motionless, they had never witnessed their king eat one of his own soldiers whole; maybe it had been done in his previous kingdom, but these men were completely caught off-guard. They remained aiming at Yamamoto but did not fire, instead they stood in aghast silence.

Kinderella, reading the expressions on the underlings and promptly realizing she wouldn't be much use against the fishman, backed into the dark castle interior quietly to avoid Yama's ire...

The crowd of soldiers, finally breaking from their shock began to cry out towards Wapol for an explanation. Wapol, irritated, pointed to his throat: he still couldn't form words. Instead of explaining, Wapol did something unexpected: he began chewing something in what was thought to be an empty mouth.

The soldiers looked from a freshly pierced Yamamoto over to their cannibal king; suddenly they were unsure if they would live should either side prevail over the other. The mysterious fishman left craters filled with crumpled piles of metal and carcass while their king just ate a young recruit and had a pretty awful track-record when it came to benevolence.

-Black Drum Drive: Using one sword wielded in his left hand, with his other hand placed around the left for support: The user charges and drives their blade straight forward into their opponent. (40 Mastery, 22 Strength and 11 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C
*Same instance of the attack from last turn, it is just connecting now.

The crowd of soldiers began to lower their guns, attempting to figure out what they were witnessing before firing another shot, much to Wapol's displeasure. He continued chewing but pointed at Yamamoto, as if to order the soldiers to fire on him.

@Fly God

Top Bottom