Bleach Bleach RP Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
all the known ones became a vizard at the same time and due to Aizen, do you think that should be a requirement or can they become one some other way
Eh we never really explained it in our RP. But I'm sure we could all have different backstories.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can do whatever you want, its a Bleach RP - whether there is a canon character or not. We chose not to have canon NPCs so we don't have to worry about being restricted to what happened in the canon. If you want your character to be a Vizard due to Aizen then so be it but I highly doubt everyone wants similar backstory.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can do whatever you want, its a Bleach RP - whether there is a canon character or not. We chose not to have canon NPCs so we don't have to worry about being restricted to what happened in the canon. If you want your character to be a Vizard due to Aizen then so be it but I highly doubt everyone wants similar backstory.
feels weird to not use the canon when im used to OP RP lol

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
feels weird to not use the canon when im used to OP RP lol
OP RP is not as inter-connected as Bleach in a sense.

Adding a canon character in Bleach essentially affects most of the orgs backstory, especially Las Noches/Soul Society as characters would need to acknowledge them - this is especially true for a big character like Aizen.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The OP RP here is the exception actually. 99% of other RPs don't use canon characters.
i can understand it, but when the only one i have done uses it its feels odd to me lol
OP RP is not as inter-connected as Bleach in a sense.

Adding a canon character in Bleach essentially affects most of the orgs backstory, especially Las Noches/Soul Society as characters would need to acknowledge them - this is especially true for a big character like Aizen.
true, plus one of the main sources of powers canonically can go to anyone who finds it

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vizards are essentially the hardest one for you to justify the Hollow powers since the race exist canonically is because of one asshole (for the most part). They don't achieve the powers rather naturally by all means.

But you can justify it with other means if you aren't too sure how to best write one out. Experiment gone wrong, soul corruption by other means, someone with science logic created ways to become one, bloodlines and chains of fate etc.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vizards are essentially the hardest one for you to justify the Hollow powers since the race exist canonically is because of one asshole (for the most part). They don't achieve the powers rather naturally by all means.

But you can justify it with other means if you aren't too sure how to best write one out. Experiment gone wrong, soul corruption by other means, someone with science logic created ways to become one, bloodlines and chains of fate etc.
im going for the Aizen thing as i already created him with it in mind. But i will be vague enough that it could be someone else so the character can fit kinda anywhere lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I've been tinkering with the thought that a small circle within central 46 made my character into a Vizard from a young age, then got caught and my character got thrown into Hueco mundo... Or something like that

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been tinkering with the thought that a small circle within central 46 made my character into a Vizard from a young age, then got caught and my character got thrown into Hueco mundo... Or something like that
would explain why he is so angry and stuff lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ichigo is a special case as he is every race but arrancar lol
Yea but the way he became a Vizard is pretty straightforward.

His mother got killed by a Hollow, part of that Hollow stayed inside her and got passed down to Ichigo. So there's a simple way for a Vizard.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
would explain why he is so angry and stuff lol
Yeah, not that I'm going to try and make him sympathetic
He's evil alright xD

But I'm thinking of going dark with this one... Made into a Vizard from a really young age and brutally trained and punished for faliure. Then his tormentors get caught, but he's not saved... Oh no... He's just thrown away into darkness etc... Something like that

Top Bottom