Anime Bleach - Thousand-Year Blood War

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man its been ages since I stopped reading the manga. I was so bad I quit.
I also forgot so much about the story lmao.
But I will definitely watch this one.

should i watch bleach again :pepethinking:
bleach was in top 5 until shit happens but nonetheless, this animation will always go out as fantastic as ever... quincies are badass.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
bleach was in top 5 until shit happens but nonetheless, this animation will always go out as fantastic as ever... quincies are badass.
It was my second anime I started watching after Naruto. Kubos drawing is awesome. Hope he makes justice.

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Recently read the entire manga for the first time in February and finished like 2 weeks before the announcement. I can't wait for this and I'm hoping the team can also add some things missing from the manga due to rushing. ONLY ONE YEAR LEFT LET'S GO

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I better get Hisagi's Bankai.

His shikai was already top 5

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only the lord knows how excited I am. I grinned for a whole day when I saw the announcement on crunchyroll a while back. Ready for my waifu Rukia to wreck havoc.
:pepemusic:
Wow I am excited as fuck. When will it air?
[automerge]1584531316[/automerge]
Please keep it spoilerfree fellas....
You should be because bleach is the best anime ever made. Don't @ me cause my opinion wont change.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only the lord knows how excited I am. I grinned for a whole day when I saw the announcement on crunchyroll a while back. Ready for my waifu Rukia to wreck havoc.

You should be because bleach is the best anime ever made. Don't @ me cause my opinion wont change.
Man I hope they do some great filler arcs again!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I hope they do some great filler arcs again!
Man, bleach had the best fillers hands down, I remember there was a time I didnt even know certain arcs were fillers because of how good they were. Rewatching the series later this year. Gonna be the third time. Already got the soundtracks downloaded. Bleach had the best soundtracks, I be feeling like a badass when I got battle ignition going, don't even get me started on Number one.... :pepemusic:

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man, bleach had the best fillers hands down, I remember there was a time I didnt even know certain arcs were fillers because of how good they were. Rewatching the series later this year. Gonna be the third time. Already got the soundtracks downloaded. Bleach had the best soundtracks, I be feeling like a badass when I got battle ignition going, don't even get me started on Number one.... :pepemusic:
fam what you say 100%
when I was watching the anime back then, I was no manga reader and I enjoyed the fillers like they were a part of the show, the Bounto Arc support cast also appeared later on so it was just well done lol
rly hands down, Bleach did well where Naruto Shippuuden for example failed
:dva: oh yeah and the soundtracks

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man its been ages since I stopped reading the manga. I was so bad I quit.
I also forgot so much about the story lmao.
But I will definitely watch this one.

should i watch bleach again :pepethinking:
It is the same for me . But I always have enjoyed how well they animated the fighting sequence .
Ichigo and co's trip to Soul King is one of the most boring thing I ever read . And concurring with that was the rushing :pepehands:
I will try to watch the first few episodes though .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is the same for me . But I always have enjoyed how well they animated the fighting sequence .
Ichigo and co's trip to Soul King is one of the most boring thing I ever read . And concurring with that was the rushing :pepehands:
I will try to watch the first few episodes though .
I like Bleach, also it was my second anime I have ever watched so its a reason from me to watch this new one. I do think they will improve on the manga.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
fam what you say 100%
when I was watching the anime back then, I was no manga reader and I enjoyed the fillers like they were a part of the show, the Bounto Arc support cast also appeared later on so it was just well done lol
rly hands down, Bleach did well where Naruto Shippuuden for example failed
:dva: oh yeah and the soundtracks
Man Naruto fillers were straight garbage and One Piece has literally only one good filler arc. That bount arc smack, I honestly wanted them to be cannon so badly man. If Kubo had really fleshed out his story Bleach literally would have been the perfect series. I remember when I first watched and a hollow was sent to hell and I was thinking we would have gotten a hell arc but it never happened. Kubo missed alot of potentially deadly opportunities with this series but I still have mad respect for him as an author and looking forward to burn the witch as I already read the one shot when it came out. Full blown Kubo fanboy at this point. The war with Aizen should have happen after 1000 war arc especially since Aizen is one of the greatest villains ever made.

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man Naruto fillers were straight garbage and One Piece has literally only one good filler arc. That bount arc smack, I honestly wanted them to be cannon so badly man. If Kubo had really fleshed out his story Bleach literally would have been the perfect series. I remember when I first watched and a hollow was sent to hell and I was thinking we would have gotten a hell arc but it never happened. Kubo missed alot of potentially deadly opportunities with this series but I still have mad respect for him as an author and looking forward to burn the witch as I already read the one shot when it came out. Full blown Kubo fanboy at this point. The war with Aizen should have happen after 1000 war arc especially since Aizen is one of the greatest villains ever made.
i cant fully judge yet, haven't read the manga :sarcasticshottie: but you are fully right on the first parts, let's hope the 2021 Bleach will kill everything

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i cant fully judge yet, haven't read the manga :sarcasticshottie: but you are fully right on the first parts, let's hope the 2021 Bleach will kill everything
The manga really fell off but strangely I was still enjoying it and I know my boy Kubo was under a shit ton of heat. People were acting like they expect some type of One Piece story line but Bleach has something One Piece will never have so my expectations for 2021 is high AF.

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The manga really fell off but strangely I was still enjoying it and I know my boy Kubo was under a shit ton of heat. People were acting like they expect some type of One Piece story line but Bleach has something One Piece will never have so my expectations for 2021 is high AF.
I am smh glad that I didnt read the manga, I would check it out only for analysation purpose, but stuff got me decently waiting. Even before they announced I always had belief that Bleach will return. Always asked myself why not? The show was to damn good.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Putting stuff in spoiler brackets for the Anime only guys, so don't look if you don't want to get spoiled!

Personally I hope for a lot of Filler, especially Haschwalth and Unohana. Also for a bit more stuff regarding the Soulking. Feels like a lot of backstory was cut from the manga and should be explained. Also I hope they will change the ending a bit because from what I've heard it was supposed to be different. And hopefully they will also animate that Novel.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Keeping the hype alive, I can barely help myself anymore. I am such a bleach fanboy I need this new season right NEOW.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Bleach Anime has so many good OSTs.
Soo many, its the only anime with more than one ost that I love. I was just listening to treachery a while ago. Hopefully they add one or two more to the thousands year blood war arc. :pepemusic:

Top Bottom