Questions & Mysteries Bogard is SWORD member?

Messages
545
Reaction score
1,823
Points
6,050
Salty Doubloons
6,222
The appearance of Bogard in diary of Koby Meppo and his appearance with Garp when he was finally revealed might foreshadow his future role in the upcoming arcs. I don't think such a well-made character will be just end up as one of the random marine guy in the story.

Why was he not in Marineford?
Why we have not seen him throughout after timeskip?

I predict he is one of the SWORD member and he is sent off somewhere with another big task like X Drake between Thrillerbark and Marineford arc. But it is a question what mission? Where is he infiltrating in?
 
Messages
181
Reaction score
347
Points
4,700
Salty Doubloons
1,224
The appearance of Bogard in diary of Koby Meppo and his appearance with Garp when he was finally revealed might foreshadow his future role in the upcoming arcs. I don't think such a well-made character will be just end up as one of the random marine guy in the story.

Why was he not in Marineford?
Why we have not seen him throughout after timeskip?

I predict he is one of the SWORD member and he is sent off somewhere with another big task like X Drake between Thrillerbark and Marineford arc. But it is a question what mission? Where is he infiltrating in?
I will make a theory (I hope so, I'm too lazy😔) about "sword" and you'll get a lot of interesting stuff right there, including Bogard. To be honest you're quite close, if you dig deeper you might see the full picture.
 
Top Bottom