Island Cactus Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Tell me, have you seen anything suspicious recently?"
she giggled cheekily rebuffing her to buy the drink on her tab moving her hair and placing it around her ear as she stared at the man.

Miss Valentine: "Suspicious, hmm now you mention it. No such thing. Don't be a drag and enjoy gorgeous"

With her giggling and rocking her hips against the man as she proceeded to head outwards

Miss Valentine: "LETS PARTY GUYS!" she would yell out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
she giggled cheekily rebuffing her to buy the drink on her tab moving her hair and placing it around her ear as she stared at the man.

Miss Valentine: "Suspicious, hmm now you mention it. No such thing. Don't be a drag and enjoy gorgeous"

With her giggling and rocking her hips against the man as she proceeded to head outwards

Miss Valentine: "LETS PARTY GUYS!" she would yell out.
Ryu simply narrowed his eyes, at the woman. Was she attractive? Yes, but her persistence itself was suspicious. She doesn't want me to see or know something.

He stood up, finishing his whiskey in one swig before approaching the woman once more, glaring down at her before simply muttering. "CP9."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He stood up, finishing his whiskey in one swig before approaching the woman once more, glaring down at her before simply muttering. "CP9."
Miss Valentine who'd spend the day preparing and looking forward to the events of today. Just a few words would immediately have her eyes widen in shock. Gulping, as she hesitated.

Miss Valentines: " You can't be CP9, why here and now? "

She was simply perplexed at the concept of Cipher Pol being here, why?, when? and what was their reason for coming here. For all the places in the world why Cactus Island?

Meanwhile another man with somewhat spiky hair would be pouring some drink into a glass, taking a sip. With a lick of the lips he then got up and waited for his partner.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine who'd spend the day preparing and looking forward to the events of today. Just a few words would immediately have her eyes widen in shock. Gulping, as she hesitated.

Miss Valentines: " You can't be CP9, why here and now? "

She was simply perplexed at the concept of Cipher Pol being here, why?, when? and what was their reason for coming here. For all the places in the world why Cactus Island?

Meanwhile another man with somewhat spiky hair would be pouring some drink into a glass, taking a sip. With a lick of the lips he then got up and waited for his partner.
He watched her reaction carefully and with hidden glee. In his mind, he was smirking, but his face was one of pure neutrality. He simply pulled a chair out from under one of the other patrons and sat on it, clicking his fingers to the bar. "Another whiskey, please!" He all but demanded. It was then he allowed his smirk to finally show on his face as he waited for his drink.

"It's quite simple my gorgeous friend. I have received intel that on this here island are some Revolutionaries. Now, judging by your reaction, I can tell you know who CP9 is. I can deduce from your look of panic that you are either a Revolutionary yourself, or you are doing something illegal on this island and you are worried I am here for you. Worry not. I am here for the rebels only. So, I could perhaps look the other way if you would be so kind as to aid me in my search."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweat trickled down the temple of Miss Valentine hearing the Cipher Pol's reasoning behind arriving to Cactus Island. She pondered as to how she should answer the man, she took a moment and gulped loudly. Her silence meant a thousand words, but her silence was of worry with hovering signs of fear. She backtracked before she would speak;

Miss Valentine: " If i speak i want it off the tape, is that a deal? "

She would say these words to spare her life, wondering what the man would reply with next but to ensure there was no ears peaking with their long noses.

Miss Valentine: " Would you mind if we talk about this elsewhere? "

During the brief encounter no one paid any heeds of listening to the conversation that was taking place. Whereas the man who was waiting for his partner was none other than Mr. 5. He places his pinky finger into his nose, with a quick peek then flicking his dried up snot with a explosion taking place. Utter silence befell around him, just who was this man? and where did the explosion come from?

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweat trickled down the temple of Miss Valentine hearing the Cipher Pol's reasoning behind arriving to Cactus Island. She pondered as to how she should answer the man, she took a moment and gulped loudly. Her silence meant a thousand words, but her silence was of worry with hovering signs of fear. She backtracked before she would speak;

Miss Valentine: " If i speak i want it off the tape, is that a deal? "

She would say these words to spare her life, wondering what the man would reply with next but to ensure there was no ears peaking with their long noses.

Miss Valentine: " Would you mind if we talk about this elsewhere? "

During the brief encounter no one paid any heeds of listening to the conversation that was taking place. Whereas the man who was waiting for his partner was none other than Mr. 5. He places his pinky finger into his nose, with a quick peek then flicking his dried up snot with a explosion taking place. Utter silence befell around him, just who was this man? and where did the explosion come from?

@Mugiwara_Ryan
This woman was definitely suspicious, and Ryu didn't ignore the fact that she was very much just looking to save her skin. But alas, he needed the information she had. So he would play along for now.

"Very well, my dear. We can speak somewhere else. Depending on what you tell me, I may look the other way on what your are doing on this island." He calmly replied as he motioned for her to lead the way. He purposely gave himself an out in case he grew bored or if the woman tried to trick him. After all, Justice must prevail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine would lead the unknown who was working under the tree of the world government. The ones who are called Cipher Pol, little did she know they had set their eyes of Cactus Island. What was the reason behind his sudden appearance?

Miss Valentine: “This should be far away for us to talk. You sure talk big, what we do on the island is under the watchful eye of the world government, hunny. Everything you see here gets pumped by them guys to have anyone they wish to extinguish to become careless. We rope in criminals for bounty hunters to do their jobs. That is might sus of you.”​

She take a moment to see how the man would react, instead she took a break to sigh before she continued.

Miss Valentine: “Revolutionaries? You mean those guys with their green looking cloaks? … Yeah they have been a pest in our backsides. Ever since then, we haven’t had the ability to lure in some gold with these pirates. We have been sending messages to you world government. Yet we didn’t get a single response from you … So you ask me if I’ve seen them I’ve answered but maybe you should meet my partner. He’s the one who’s had to hustle hard to get something like today sorted despite them cloaks f***ers blocking what we do.”​

Miss Valentine would quite down, then using her index finger as a means of following her. She’d ask him to follow and everything here was a plan to unravel the revolutionary army. She grinned and couldn’t help but be excited.

Though she wasn’t alone she or neither the cipher pol member were aware of. From a long distance a binocular viewed and lipread everything. He would then send a telegram to the headquarters of a CP9 member being here.

Whereas that wasn’t the only watchful eye on the duo as he Mr.5 observed. Mr.5 the partner to Miss Valentine then rocked onto his chair pondering with him with a little tense feeling of unease.

A tall, dark-skinned man with black hair in short spiky dreadlocks. Wearing a brown trench coat with a pink cravat and a pair of sunglasses,.

Mr.5: “This doesn’t look good”​

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine would lead the unknown who was working under the tree of the world government. The ones who are called Cipher Pol, little did she know they had set their eyes of Cactus Island. What was the reason behind his sudden appearance?

Miss Valentine: “This should be far away for us to talk. You sure talk big, what we do on the island is under the watchful eye of the world government, hunny. Everything you see here gets pumped by them guys to have anyone they wish to extinguish to become careless. We rope in criminals for bounty hunters to do their jobs. That is might sus of you.”​

She take a moment to see how the man would react, instead she took a break to sigh before she continued.

Miss Valentine: “Revolutionaries? You mean those guys with their green looking cloaks? … Yeah they have been a pest in our backsides. Ever since then, we haven’t had the ability to lure in some gold with these pirates. We have been sending messages to you world government. Yet we didn’t get a single response from you … So you ask me if I’ve seen them I’ve answered but maybe you should meet my partner. He’s the one who’s had to hustle hard to get something like today sorted despite them cloaks f***ers blocking what we do.”​

Miss Valentine would quite down, then using her index finger as a means of following her. She’d ask him to follow and everything here was a plan to unravel the revolutionary army. She grinned and couldn’t help but be excited.

Though she wasn’t alone she or neither the cipher pol member were aware of. From a long distance a binocular viewed and lipread everything. He would then send a telegram to the headquarters of a CP9 member being here.

Whereas that wasn’t the only watchful eye on the duo as he Mr.5 observed. Mr.5 the partner to Miss Valentine then rocked onto his chair pondering with him with a little tense feeling of unease.

A tall, dark-skinned man with black hair in short spiky dreadlocks. Wearing a brown trench coat with a pink cravat and a pair of sunglasses,.

Mr.5: “This doesn’t look good”​

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Ryu looked at the man before them and smirked before turning to the woman and replying to her speak, "I assume that this is your partner?" He looked at the man with a curious look before stepping forward. The man was indeed more serious looking than the woman.

"I am told you can direct me to some revolutionaries?" He pondered.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine: "Yeah this is my partner"​

She replied softly as Mr.5 nodded as the man had a serious look upon his face really stern as he asked him a question.
"I am told you can direct me to some revolutionaries?" He pondered.
Mr. 5: "I cant direct you them as they appear sporadically and then like travellers that go from one area to the other."​

Mr. 5 wondered at first pondering the reason why this man was sent here. But all of his answers were answered the way the man answered. His tone spoke a thousand words and the actions he so far caused. Mr.5 immediately recognised him as a world government agent.

Mr. 5: "As your asking about the Revolutionaries, the way you dressed, your tone. You are a World Government agent, right? ... "
@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine: "Yeah this is my partner"​

She replied softly as Mr.5 nodded as the man had a serious look upon his face really stern as he asked him a question.

Mr. 5: "I cant direct you them as they appear sporadically and then like travellers that go from one area to the other."​

Mr. 5 wondered at first pondering the reason why this man was sent here. But all of his answers were answered the way the man answered. His tone spoke a thousand words and the actions he so far caused. Mr.5 immediately recognised him as a world government agent.

Mr. 5: "As your asking about the Revolutionaries, the way you dressed, your tone. You are a World Government agent, right? ... "
@Mugiwara_Ryan
In response to the man's question, Ryu reached into his pocket and pulled out a small silver box. He shrugged while opening it and pulling out a small cigarette, a lighter and then lighting the smoke. He waited a moment to take a long, leisurely drag before puffing the smoke from his lungs and smirking at the man across from him.

"And if I am?" Came Ryu's coy reply. "I am here for the rebels, not for whatever illegal operation you and your hot friend have going on here. So, if you could be a gem and point me in the right direction, I'll consider looking the other way when it comes to you guys."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I am here for the rebels, not for whatever illegal operation you and your hot friend have going on here. So, if you could be a gem and point me in the right direction, I'll consider looking the other way when it comes to you guys."
Both listening on would gulp at the words coming out of the sleek agent. His response was still suspicious to them two. Miss Valentine would stare at Mr.5 for a moment then take a step back.

Mr. 5: " I see your after them. Good then you might come to some help for us to get rid of them bugs. How about a temp alliance to get rid of them? "​

Would the agent of the world government take Mr.5 on his offer?

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both listening on would gulp at the words coming out of the sleek agent. His response was still suspicious to them two. Miss Valentine would stare at Mr.5 for a moment then take a step back.

Mr. 5: " I see your after them. Good then you might come to some help for us to get rid of them bugs. How about a temp alliance to get rid of them? "​

Would the agent of the world government take Mr.5 on his offer?

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Ryu took another long drag as he thought the man's words over. He cast his eyes to the sky in ponderous thought before locking his scarlet red eyes on the man before him. He could always wait until he had the info he needed and then simply kill these two nuisances as well. They didn't seem strong anyway and regardless, no one in this part of the Grand Line had Haki to his knowledge.

"Very well." Ryu replied with a devilish smirk and an outstretched hand as he held his smoke in the other.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ryu took another long drag as he thought the man's words over. He cast his eyes to the sky in ponderous thought before locking his scarlet red eyes on the man before him. He could always wait until he had the info he needed and then simply kill these two nuisances as well. They didn't seem strong anyway and regardless, no one in this part of the Grand Line had Haki to his knowledge.

"Very well." Ryu replied with a devilish smirk and an outstretched hand as he held his smoke in the other.
Mr.5 bemused to himself kept up his poker face as he glanced over to Miss Valentine then back to the Cipher Pol Agent, he took a sigh then replied.

Mr.5: " I want you to co-operate by being stationed where we state as we want a 10% share for every revo you capture. Is that a deal? "​

Miss Valentine would look shocked at the offer as she even was unware of such an idea that would roll out of the mouth of Mr. 5. She turned to the agent to see his reaction and response.

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mr.5 bemused to himself kept up his poker face as he glanced over to Miss Valentine then back to the Cipher Pol Agent, he took a sigh then replied.

Mr.5: " I want you to co-operate by being stationed where we state as we want a 10% share for every revo you capture. Is that a deal? "​

Miss Valentine would look shocked at the offer as she even was unware of such an idea that would roll out of the mouth of Mr. 5. She turned to the agent to see his reaction and response.

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Ryu's stare would turn to a glare and a scowl on his face. This criminal thought it fit to order him around? Ryu spat his cigarette to the floor and stomped on it, making his disgust at such an offer clear while withdrawing his hand.

"Why should I be expected to take orders from a criminal such as yourself. When I could simply beat the information I require out of you? My willingness to overlook your activities here was my offer and it is the only offer you shall receive."

Ryu smirked as his hand fell gently to the pommel of his sword on his hip. The implication was clear, these agents were to follow his directives and be thankful for it, or else they would be eliminated too.

"So, what will it be? A fair deal... Or do you wish to try your luck and my patience?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ryu's stare would turn to a glare and a scowl on his face. This criminal thought it fit to order him around? Ryu spat his cigarette to the floor and stomped on it, making his disgust at such an offer clear while withdrawing his hand.

"Why should I be expected to take orders from a criminal such as yourself. When I could simply beat the information I require out of you? My willingness to overlook your activities here was my offer and it is the only offer you shall receive."

Ryu smirked as his hand fell gently to the pommel of his sword on his hip. The implication was clear, these agents were to follow his directives and be thankful for it, or else they would be eliminated too.

"So, what will it be? A fair deal... Or do you wish to try your luck and my patience?"
Seeing the agent spit out in cigarette in disgust then stomp on it and then knock back the offer had alerted Miss Valentine who was lost though Mr.5 saw insult.

He would immediately dig his finger into his nose pestered at the knock back he simply now had enough as there was no moving forward so he had to take action
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Devil Fruit: 40
Mr. 5: " I guess there's no choice, Nose Fancy Cannon "​
Mr.5 then flicked mucus directly at the agent, surprising Miss Valentine who turned tail and made a beeline to stay out the way. She would vanish unable to be located after this event. Now it all came

-Nose Fancy Cannon (鼻空想砲 (ノーズファンシーキャノン) Nōzu Fanshī Kyanon?): The user digs a dried mucus out of their nose and flicks it at the opponent. The snot explodes on contact with the opponent and creates a surprisingly large blast. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

DF Mastery = 40 = Street Level
DPR C = +1 = Wall/Tree Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing the agent spit out in cigarette in disgust then stomp on it and then knock back the offer had alerted Miss Valentine who was lost though Mr.5 saw insult.

He would immediately dig his finger into his nose pestered at the knock back he simply now had enough as there was no moving forward so he had to take action

Mr. 5: " I guess there's no choice, Nose Fancy Cannon "​
Mr.5 then flicked mucus directly at the agent, surprising Miss Valentine who turned tail and made a beeline to stay out the way. She would vanish unable to be located after this event. Now it all came

-Nose Fancy Cannon (鼻空想砲 (ノーズファンシーキャノン) Nōzu Fanshī Kyanon?): The user digs a dried mucus out of their nose and flicks it at the opponent. The snot explodes on contact with the opponent and creates a surprisingly large blast. (21 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

The attack appeared as though a turtle had hurled it. Ryu would simply use a quick burst of Soru to dodge the explosion before reaching down to his sheath and countering the man in front of him. Busoshoku Quick Draw! The CP9 agent coated his sword in armament haki as he delivered a swift slash across the Bounty Hunter's Chest.

• 21-40 Faster Than Eye Speed
VS my speed:
  • 61-80 Hypersonic Speed

• 61-80 Hypersonic Reactions

Busoshoku Quick Draw:
While Ryu's sword is still in his sheath, he silently covers his blade in Haki before drawing it quickly in a cutting motion toward his opponent. Rank B

Strength 61: City Block Level
Rank B +2
Hardening +2

Total: 65

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mr.5 flicked his bugger that was imbued with his DF, though the government agent was too quick to react to the attack and instantly moved out the way which would alert Mr.5. Though he was a little too late in noting what the agent was doing next. He couldn't notice what was occurring as the agent began his counter attack and unsheathing his sword and cutting him.

@Mugiwara_Ryan your DPR is this:

Strenght = 61 = Small Building Level
DPR B = +2 = City Block Level
+2 Hardening = City Level

Mr.5 Dura = Small Building Level

DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
Result = Mr.5 dead
Mr.5 had no means of countering what was to come, the agents sword cut him severing into his arteries and slamming into his ribcage. He would stumble backwards as blood gushed, dropping to his knees coughing out blood. Miss Valentine would watch in horror as she dropped as if sitting down, she was gobsmacked and horrified.

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mr.5 flicked his bugger that was imbued with his DF, though the government agent was too quick to react to the attack and instantly moved out the way which would alert Mr.5. Though he was a little too late in noting what the agent was doing next. He couldn't notice what was occurring as the agent began his counter attack and unsheathing his sword and cutting him.

@Mugiwara_Ryan your DPR is this:

Strenght = 61 = Small Building Level
DPR B = +2 = City Block Level
+2 Hardening = City Level

Mr.5 Dura = Small Building Level

DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
Result = Mr.5 dead
Mr.5 had no means of countering what was to come, the agents sword cut him severing into his arteries and slamming into his ribcage. He would stumble backwards as blood gushed, dropping to his knees coughing out blood. Miss Valentine would watch in horror as she dropped as if sitting down, she was gobsmacked and horrified.

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Ryu simply walked over to the dying Mr. 5 and tutted. He took another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He took a large drag before sighing the smoke out of his lungs.

You should have just taken my deal. He said as he simply walked away, leaving the bounty hunter to die as he walked in the direction that Miss Valentine escaped to.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine stood up and made a beeline to escape as she had no means of even stalling or trying to attack the agent. It was just out of the question and pointless. She panted as she ran with a thought coming to mind, how and why? ... As no matter what she did nobody would arrive in time to save her. Her destiny was already written as she tripped whilst running down the stairs and then looked up seeing how everything was hopeless.

@Mugiwara_Ryan

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miss Valentine stood up and made a beeline to escape as she had no means of even stalling or trying to attack the agent. It was just out of the question and pointless. She panted as she ran with a thought coming to mind, how and why? ... As no matter what she did nobody would arrive in time to save her. Her destiny was already written as she tripped whilst running down the stairs and then looked up seeing how everything was hopeless.

@Mugiwara_Ryan
Ryu looked down at the fallen woman, still casually smoking his cigarette. These bounty hunters were truly pathetic. He knelt down to her level, smirking.

Tell me, woman... Where is the nearest supermarket? Perhaps your friend's fruir has reincarnated nearby and I wouldn't mind taking it.

Top Bottom