Island Camelot Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 19 @Gambit
As Feltyrosa rose to survey the area, before focusing on the archer she would note that she had failed to hit Kay before rising. Still, she did not need to retreat the hollow that attacked Geraint so hopefully he took some damage still. Taking a moment to focus on her breathing, she calmly thinks of her next course of action. When the moment passes, she has her plan set. She summons several negative hollows. These would survey the battlefield for her. Her brand of Mantra would not let her locate people, but she didn't need it to. She had her ghost network for that. Once the hollows locate the archer, she launches a barrage of ghosts at his location. He can choose to shoot them or shoot at her, but as the ghosts traveled towards him, so would she.

Explosive Hollow: The user summons explosive ghosts that seek out their target based on the users discretion. (Requires 61 Mastery) - DPR: B x5 (boosts by +2, right?)

5 (120DF) +4 (2 B-Rank and 2 from x5 Attack) = 9. Small Country Level.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Geraint remained at his post. Still panting. To his shock, another hollow emerged from within the smoke. It was the same time the woman tried to sneak at Kay. And albeit exhausted, Geraint managed to see it coming. Whilst he could not move as he used to earlier, his sword would do the deed for him. A simple block using the sword would be performed by him but with enough force behind it to slap away the incoming explosive hollow.
DPR B:
Mountain Level vs Small Country Level
The remnants of the attack would progress Geraint shocking his body hard but not that significant. Although, considerably strong enough to send him flying meters back. "Gwaah!", he screamed in pain as he landed his back on the ground. He's trembling as he tried to get back up.

Up in the sky, the lady kept on surveying the area. She even unleashed several ghosts to locate someone - Tristan. This prompted Kay, who had just risen up on his feet to do something. Geraint also rose up with the assistance of his sword as he poked it against the soil. "Huff. Huff. Huff."

The two exchange a glance and from there, they knew what they had to do. In a similar fashion, they both swung their swords upward that the blades unloose a barrage of mini air slashes at the lady pirate. A total of 24 combined slashes erupted like canons, aiming to subdue the opponent. At the same time, Tristan, from a distance would see the ghosts trying to survey the area. He just kept on going down. The ghosts do not possess any Haki to track him freely. Unless it sees him upfront. He smirked and avoided the ghosts. But when he found a location not being hunted or haunted by them, he would fire a single arrow towards Feltyrosa. Once fired, he would relocate. Away from the network of ghosts.

City Block Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 20 @Landayan
The two from behind would aim to attack her with another barrage of flying slashes. At the same time, Tristan was trying to evade the ghosts that were tracking his movements. It seemed like hew as aiming to escape from them, but they moved faster than he could and so they would simply chase him down. Not lettnig him escape their vision and constantly reporting back to Feltyrosa. Feltyrosa on the other hand, was dealing with the flying slashes. With her ghosts keeping her apprised of the archer's location, she decided to finally end these pests. Just before the barrage hits her, a faint glow envelops her body. When the first slash hits, it triggers an explosion. She feigns a scream as the explosion disperses a majority of the force of the remaining flying slashes. She rockets from the smoke cloud that appeared and would soon be next to the two knights. From basically point blank range, a giant hollow appears and instantly detonates. Due to their proximity both knights would be hit by the blast. As this was going on, due to their increased movement speed, the 5 explosive hollows Feltyrosa summoned earlier were getting closer and closer to Tristan. Forcing him to deal with them soon.

Toku Explosive Hollow: The user surrounds their giant ghost with explosive forces and sends it towards a target. Dealing a massive explosive attack on impact. (Requires 100 Mastery) DPR: S

Hollow Armor: The user surrounds their body with an explosive hollow. Anything that strikes the user while this armor is being worn will trigger an explosive counter-attack. - DPR: B (61 Mastery)

DPR Check vs Flying Slashes: It was a 7 DPR vs the slashes, then whatever remained vs 6 (from 101 dura)... you didn't specify the DPR of the flying slashes but I wanted to get this post out now while I could.

5 (120DF) +4 (S-Rank) +3 (Haki) = 12. Large Continent Level

Also, regarding the arrow, if it didnt hit when the flying slashes did, then the tracking ghosts would alert her to it and she would evade accordingly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kay and Geraint unleashed a barrage of air slashes aimed at the ghost caster. The two are standing side by side. As the barrage erupted skywards and finally closed in against Feltyrosa, Geraint poked his sword against the ground, panting heavily. His eyes sported a shadow underneath his eyes, signifying exhaustion. These men whilst always in shape have never battled against somebody who takes advantage of the sky and invokes supernatural powers. "Huff. Huff. Huff.", he continued to pant.

As he briefly tried to catch his breath, the barrage of air slashes clashed and erupted against the target. A huge explosion covered the sky, smoke and dust concealing the sunlight. They smirked as they knew it would hit, this combination is the best out there that kept their kingdom alive for years. No. Decades. "Got you!", Kay uttered under his breath. They left their guard down. Geraint deactivated his awareness Haki as it'd consumed his stamina. Danger arrives.

Not vacating their current location, they were this close to celebrating a big win. But much to their surprise, after the dust has settled down, a huge hollow emerged in front of the two. Geraint's eyes widened in shock as he's partly crouching while resting his arms against the pommel of his sword. Kay tried to defend themselves by striking the ghost with a Haki-infused blade but all of this would be futile.

"Haaah!", Kay roared as he swung that sword with all his might upwards. The blade rammed the ghost before it exploded louder than it was before. Detonating a powerful shockwave that quickly spread across the battle. A fast traveling sound and dirt ramified from the center of the impact. Charred bodies of Kay and Geraint trailing the annihilation. Dropped on the ground. Two loud thuds. The two knights are still alive, thanks but their bodies are all worn out. Their vision started to blur as they stared at the sunlight.

As this all happen and whilst Feltyrosa was busy dealing with the air slashes, Tristan saw that the ghost hunting him are getting close to his vicinity but not quite there yet. Unless they have lived there, then there is a reasonable way to identify the ins and outs of the palace. They were strangers and he would continuously use this to his advantage. Before the ghost gets inside the 30-meter distance and whilst Feltyrosa just finished dealing with his two comrades, another set of five arrows would be shot at her from that hole two levels below the top of the tower. All S-rank arrows are coated with sea prism stone. An arrow that traveled like lightning. An attack not only infused with his willpower but substance of revenge. He was mad. "Try to dodge this one monster". A curse that he said before getting away with the ghosts once again as he tried to move further down via stairs.
Small Country Level x5
With a Speed of 93+15

Presenting Percival and Galahad as the two knights rushed the alley from the third tower to the second one. They couldn't believe what they saw. The palace. Their fortress. All in barren. Wasted. "How did we let this happen?", Galahad said. His eyes trembling in horror. Looking up, he saw what would be the intruder. A woman. Suddenly, the horror on his face shifted to adoration. She was a beautiful maiden. His eyes turned to the shape of his heart. Red and protruding.

"Milady.", he uttered.

Percival heard this and couldn't help but put a scowl on his face. "Where are the others?"

He gritted his teeth. Anger. He lift the sword with such force his right palm even drew blood. "You will pay for this."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 21 @Landayan
Feltyrosa had successfully dealt with the two knights. She thought of finishing them off, but was annoyed at how long she was delayed in reaching the castle. As soon as the two knights hit the floor, she rocketed herself high into the sky. Creating some more network ghosts as she did. Their goal was to simply keep an eye out for any more ranged attacks as she finally made her way to the castle. Tristan's arrows were spotted by the ghosts and as she was about to be hit by them she formed another large explosive hollow in front of her. Coating it with her haki as it formed. This solid, giant hollow would take the arrows and explode. Not wasting anytime, she makes a dash for the castle at her top speed. By the time Tristan would be able to see her again, after the explosion cleared she'd be long out of his range and nearing the castle. The ghosts would begin moving to form a tight network that would inform her of anyone heading to the castle to intervene too.

Toku Explosive Hollow: The user surrounds their giant ghost with explosive forces and sends it towards a target. Dealing a massive explosive attack on impact. (Requires 100 Mastery) DPR: S

5 +4 +3 = 12. Large Continent Level vs Small Country x5.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kay and Geraint Fall
Kay and Geraint almost met their ends. For the first time in decades, their back met the ground. Shivering, they looked at the sky, seeing the woman who just put themselves in shame. "H-How did... this come... To... This...", Geraint mumbled in pain.

"Gwah!", Kay roared in his agony and defeat. "What face can we show to King Arthur if he learned about this."

"He... Needs. To live to tell the tales. Tha- That woman is beyond... reach."
, Geraint said after losing his consciousness. At this moment, Kay was still trying to get up but his body wouldn't respond to his thought anymore. Two knights down.

Percival and Galahad: Between the Walls from Second and the Third Tower
Percival was running as fast as he could, not wasting any time, "Forget about it, Gal!"

"We got to move!"
, he continued.

As they entered the scene, the woman is already advancing somewhere, getting past them. "Hoy! Halt!", Percival roared.

"Milady! The name is Galahad, Master Swordsman of the Court. Don't you try to ignore me for I already locked my eyes on you."

Meanwhile, Tristan was still tracking the woman with his sight out of the scene presumably. The lady might have thought she was already out of his range but she's got it all wrong. His arrows could reach almost 300 meters. Considering the fact that he couldn't keep up with the speed of the target, he could still make his arrows reach her should he follow. And he would. He would, without being caught by the ghosts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 22 @Landayan
Feltyrosa continued towards the castle. Leaving numerous ghosts around to keep an eye out for pursuers or anything suspicious really. When she arrives at the castle, she witnesses the king involved in a battle against a woman. Her arrival is quiet enough, and she opts to simply observe the battle for a bit before doing anything. If she goes unnoticed, after a while she will make herself known by landing near the battle. Her first goal would be to remove the woman from the castle so she can fight the king by herself.

"Leave. I am going to kill this man and claim Camelot as ours. You needn't be part of this."

If the woman, given her attire and equipment, was a citizen of Camelot involved in a civil revolution of sorts, Feltyrosa's words would likely not be heeded. If so, that would mean this battle would become a free for all of sorts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Inside the Castle, Arena
The battle continued at the arena. A while ago, it would appear as if Lady Aramis was putting up a decent fight against his own cousin but as time goes by, the truth was unveiled. Aramis, currently taking a knee as she held onto the pommel of her sword, poked against the brick tile ground. Her head facing the ground.

"What's wrong Aramis?", was a mocking remark by Arthur. "You came all the way here just to kneel before your King? Too much for a revolution, won't you agree?"

"Rise! My humble servant. Surrender now and I shall spare your life. Embrace my Kingship and I shall redeem you. All of you."

"We won't submit to you, Arthur!"
, she said with all the ferocity.

"Your captain would be ashamed of your fall here."

"Don't you dare to involve Lord Landayan here? He's far more ideal to be a king than you are! He values his people and protects his land at all costs."

"Is it? Then why did they send you here all alone, knowing that you couldn't defeat me?"

"We came here of our own volition. This is our fight!"

"Well then, prepare to die."

Lancie, the righthand of Aramis was gritting her teeth. She was about to press her feet against the ground to attack but she knew it was a duel. It should be honored with pride and determination. Lancelot would raise his blade in front of the cousin who was standing at his right. "The code.", he reminded his kin.

"Tch!", she angrily reacted.

As all this happened, everyone inside the arena would feel the presence of someone who just arrived. A strange feeling. Ominous.

All of them turned in the direction where the presence they felt was hiding. "Hmm. We got an acquaintance.", Arthur said. "One of your crew?", he asked Aramis. The former tried to breach the cloak brazening her presence. "No."

"Very well.", Arthur sheathed his blade. He knew the duel against his cousin is over. Another threat has to be dealt with. When this happens, Lancie and Lancelot would gather around Aramis, fetching her up. "It's over Milady", Lancelot commented. "Don't you touch me! We expected more from you but you remained on his side."

Lancelot would then whisper something to the two Ladies. "I have always been at your side. I knew this day would come. Follow me. For this is not the only battle there is."

Arthur awaits, holding on to the pommel of his sword. "Looks like this one is a better match. Reveal yourself."

As the three exited the arena, the outsider spoke.
Leave. I am going to kill this man and claim Camelot as ours. You needn't be part of this.
An awkward remark indeed as the three were already advancing outside. Meanwhile.

Arthur would then remove his helm. Reveals his face to the woman who's about to emerge. A sorceress plucked directly from hell's deep.
Tower 3
"She ignored me?"
, Galahad questioned. Busted!

"Busted again? Hahahaha!", Percival mocked his comrade.

Angrily, they tried to catch up but the woman was too fast even for them. That's what you get if you wear armors after armors, it hinders your movement.

Elsewhere, Tristan has finally lost the ghost. He still got half of the arrows he normally carried but his stamina is also wearing out. Do he still need it at this point? Who knows.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 23 @Landayan
Soon after Arthur addressed her, Feltyrosa would emerge from the cover of darkness. Walking. She would keep her flight ability secret from Arthur for the time being. She was both relieved and disappointed. She would now get to kill Arthur herself, but she was disappointed that the lady knight put up such a pathetic showing. After revealing herself to Arthur she would stand there silently. Awaiting Arthur to make the first attack. Should nothing happen soon, a transparent hollow would go underground, only to emerge behind him with a bang. Keeping her eyes deadlocked on Arthur, more ghosts started to emerge and surround the castle. She was now setting up her network here.

5 (120DF) +3 (A-Rank) = 8. Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tower 3 Going into the Castle
Galahad, Percival, and Tristan finally met as they all head inside the castle. However, as soon as they tried to enter the titanic door, they would be stopped by Lancelot himself, carrying the defeated Aramis.

Percival: "Lancelot! What happened here?"
Lancelot: "She was defeated."
Lancie: "Not only that. Someone came in."
Percival: "Ah. That woman. We should get back in."
Lancelot: "No! This is it. Let's head somewhere."

The knights would head elsewhere while Lancelot ordered Percival and Galahad to take as many knights as they could to assist the fallen ones.

"Percival, Galahad! Boris and Gawain are in the villages. They know the plan. As soon as you gathered the injured men, locate them. Transfer the townsfolk to the underground facility and take the northern valley. That place is concealed by forest so there's no need to worry. Everything is as planned."

Lancie would react as they kept on running towards the nearby village, "So, it was your plan all along?"

"You're welcome, cousin."
, Lancelot replied. The two of them smiled. Relieved. As they talked, Tristan didn't like what he heard.

"I am not going to abandon the King just like that."

Lancelot: "Tristan! We already talked about this. What are you doing?"
Tristan: "The King was the one who took me here. And I have sworn under the flag of Camelot that I would die for him."

He runs inside the castle. Lancelot tried to stop him but he would listen. Instead, he gave Lancie his Cursed Bow. A gift for an old friend. "The spirit of the finest archer lies within there. Keep it."

Lancelot: "Tristan!"

Inside the Castle, Arena
"What do you want in my kingdom?"
, are the first words Arthur uttered after the woman revealed herself.

"Oh, where are my manners? I am King Arthur! And it's a pleasure to be challenged by what might have been a strong eternal enemy. But it's a damn shame that I have to end you today. I wouldn't give a second chance of survival for there would be tomorrow for someone who intrudes my former duel."

Arthur spread his awareness across the castle and took an outlook of what the woman is preparing. "Is this how you want a duel to be?"

"Merlin, as you know is said to be the greatest wizard that ever lived on this land but gone are the days that we honor wizards. For this is the era of piracy and duels. Fight me with honor, Milady."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 24 @Landayan
Upon hearing Arthur spout on about honor and duels, Feltyrosa couldn't help but laugh. Was he seriously talking to a pirate; one who was actively attacking and conquering an island unprovoked, about honor? This man was not fit to be a king if all he can do is ramble on about honor. The ghost emerges and explodes as she intended and from there, her real assault begins. She decides to keep her range advantage for now, and only to press closer after he struggles to do so himself. Only it won't be at sword range. It would be even closer, to give her the advantage with her fists. For now, she surrounds both fists in a dense glow, and punches three times. Once with her right hand, twice with her left. This let out three high speed explosive blasts of hollow energy that would pose an immediate threat to the king. However, another threat loomed on the horizon as more ghosts spread around the small arena the two were fighting in. All of them were intangible, and started to make an eerie sound that almost sounded like laughter.

5 (120DF) +3 (A-Rank) +1 (A-Rank x3) = 9. Small Continent Level.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Final Battle: Arthur vs Feltyrosa
Arthur took the challenge of the arrogant sorceress, Feltyrosa. Whilst he talked, he sensed several of her ghosts surrounding the castle and himself. Unfazed, he just kept his calm, feeling the airspace across the battle arena. He scoffed like a royal would amidst adversity and trap.

"Just now. You invoked a strange sensation and cast them all out around the castle."

"You think I'm a fool?!"
, Suddenly, the battlefield warmed up as if the sun cast his wrath on the desert of Sahara. All of these just because the woman before him cackled at his speech about honor. The last thing one should think of in the face of a true warrior, a descendant of a Celestial.

And it happened, the ghost she summoned and stored underground would emerge behind him, catapulting with such speed unfathomable to human eyes. But this is King Arthur of the Knights of Justice! As soon as he felt it coming at him, he swung his left arm, equipped with the strongest of all shields, locked around his forearm. The harsh swing is clad with his mad willpower, deflecting the exploding ghost with such ease.

After that, more and more ghosts would fashion around the arena but the real threat is coming. For Feltyrosa infused her fists with glowing hollows as she kept her range at the moment. It punched the air like Tristan's arrows, screeching in chorus to the evil shrieking guffaws of all the ghosts inside. This made the King even mad. Using the momentum of the prior swing of his shield, he would take rapid follow-through spins in three successions to send out a devastating blast of wind towards the incoming. The air is filled with Haki, crackling like thunder. The noise of cannonball fired with ferocity! Remnants of the prior attack would push through his location but Arthur would take a high leap and hover over the explosion that occurred on the ground. From there, he would raise his sword above his head. And with an outstretched right arm, a powerful downward swing would be performed only to send a spiraling compressed air slash down to the opponent.

"Knightly Ram!"
Str: 101 + DPR: A + COA = Small Country Level
Str: 101 + DPR: A + COA = Small Country Level
Statistics:
80x5=400
Strength: 64+32+5 = 101
Speed: 80+16+5 = 101
- Movement Speed: 101
- Reaction Speed: 101
Vitality: 64+32+5 = 101
- Stamina: 101
- Durability: 101+Power Armor 1 Rank up
Haki: 84+16 = 100
- Armament: 100
- Awareness: 100
Martial Arts: 100
- Swordsmanship: 100+20
- Knight Shield: 100

Let's make it more interesting. Don't worry. (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 25 @Landayan
Seeing how the king handled her welcome, Feltyrosa grew excited at the prospect of this battle. The knights before were mere annoyances to her. Pests that didn't know their place. Pests that she needed to play with in order to get even some entertainment from. The king however, was a foe worth her time and she was grateful for the chance to battle him. She wouldn't need games or to put on a performance anymore. She was also completely forgetting, at least for the moment, that this was a conquest. For she was having fun. However, she was disappointed by his initial attack. She had the complete advantage in ranged exchanges. He launched a flying slash at her. She sent out another of her hollows and it intercepts the flying slash.
Ectoplasmic Hollow: The user surrounds their tangible ghost with ectoplasm dealing explosive acidic damage on impact. (Requires 100 Mastery) - DPR: A

5(120DF) +3 (A-Rank) = 8. Island Level, Result: 2 DPR hits Feltyrosa vs her base of 101-119: 6. City Level.

She is impressed that his slash though enhanced with haki, was able to overwhelm her ghost, even if it was without it. This spoke to the king's physical strength and his haki levels. Still, while the king was still in the air from his flying slash attack, a giant hollow would form below him. A giant hollow that was coated in her even stronger haki. The giant hollow would look to envelop him in a hug before detonating in order to do maximum damage.
5 +4 (S) +3 (120 Haki) = 12. Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Final Battle: Arthur vs Feltyrosa
@tlgRen

The lady pirate fashioned a thought inside her where she almost has forgotten that this is about doing Spada a favor - conquest. But a conquest without a famed battle to death would be a no contest. The conqueror knew it after all. This is King Arthur, the mightiest knight of Camelot.

In the midst of those thoughts, clashes after clashes were written in the parchment of the arena's history. Exploding hollows pushed through one after the other but a series of well-thoughts of shield braces would be let loose by the King himself. Almost creating a twister when he swung the shield counterclockwise. Rising up in midair, he swung his sword downward, unleashing a knightly ram against the spirit caster. But the former would see right through it, ectoplasmic ghost projected against the incoming air slash.

[BOOM!]

A deafening collision of two attacks of the highest caliber would erupt. An elliptical shockwave ramified from its epicenter, shattering the very foundation of the arena, breaking the walls of the proud castle by its sheer pressure. Rubbles started to dust out the ceiling and walls but the fight would stop here.

King Arthur, tossed by the wind pressure of the clash several meters away from the smoke would flip backward before crash landing with his feet, left knee almost touching the surface of the deranged arena. Tip of his sword plowing the ground until the momentum died out. Dodging the follow-up ghost accidentally.

"Is that the only thing you got, milady? I am beginning to think, you don't have anything else MORE surprisingly under that sleeve. Oh! You don't have sleeves at all."

After he tried to provoke the woman, Arthur dashed forth, almost blitzing Feltyrosa. An incredible speed. But before stopping a few meters away from her, his left arm already harnessed the velocity of that stride. Punching the air multiple times using his Haki-enhanced shield, an outburst of ferocious shockwaves in multiple directions would rapidly ram towards her. Each of them seemed growling as they all projected to the target enemy.

[WHOOSH!] [WHOOSH!] [WHOOSH!]

Arthur roared! "Cruciadă!"

Str: 101 + DPR: A + COA = Small Country Level, 30-meter AOE

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 26 @Landayan
The explosion from her ectoplasmic hollow colliding with the flying slash would result in the surrounding area being destroyed and the king being sent back from the force of the blast. This sudden movement would cause the giant ghost to miss its target initially. However, it did not come into contact with anything and so it has not yet exploded. The king blitzed Feltyrosa, and the ghost followed, keeping up but not closing the distance. When the king neared Feltyrosa, he prepared an attack with his shield. Felty, seeing her giant hollow approaching from behind got a sudden devilish idea. She braces herself and coats her body in armaments. The attack is received and she would return the favor at the same time. Making dodging unlikely unless he wants to stop his own attack. Feltyrosa strikes her blow, aiming to hit Arthur's chest, his heart specifically.

"You mentioned if I had anything else up my nonexistent sleeves?"

Unless Arthur stopped his own attack, he would be receiving two attacks. One in front, and one from behind.

5 +4 (S) +3 (120 Haki) = 12. Large Continent Level
Previous attacked pursued and is now threatening Arthur again.
La Muerte- Literally meaning “The Death”, wind gather at each of the user’s fingertips. The user then forms a fist and punches his opponent. A large skull-shaped impact wave is released, usually leaving a skull imprint on the opponent’s body. Those who are struck by it are like sacrifices crucified and offered to the devil.
DPR S (81 mastery, 81 strength, 81 movement speed)

So... 9. Small Country Level vs 6. (101 Dura) +3 (120 Haki) = 9. Small Country Level . A standard hit that did some noticeable damage.

Damage dealt: DPR: 3 (81STR) +4 (A-Rank) +3(120 Haki, body still covered in it from defending) = 10. Large Country Level.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Arthur, after recovering from the fall almost blitzed Feltyrosa, stopping mid-range. He did not need to get close to the enemy to land a devastating one. Not wasting time and the momentum of his dash, multiple punches were scored against the air, unleashing a number of shockwaves almost similar to cannonballs, exploding badly on contact.

[BA- BA- BA- BA- BA- BA- BAAAM!]

The sound of the explosion multiplied the moment it rammed against the body of his foe. The sheer pressure of the attack even progressed against the thick brick walls of the castle, dealing with multiple craters with every blast it received. However, as he was busy throwing all those punches from a distance, another threat was trailing him─explosive ghost. Before the end of his attack, he realized the incoming but it would be too late for him to dodge the attack in that all-out punching position. "!??"

His eyes widened in shock as the ghost came in. He could only turn his head slightly, enough for him to see the beaming aura of the fast-approaching attack. Spinning to the right, he swung his right arm that wields the sword in order to parry the ghost. The blade was coated with Haki but that's it. It didn't have enough force to negate this level of attack. And it exploded as he did that. Now after swinging his blade, he would cover himself with the same shield he used prior in order to lessen whatsoever damage it might have dealt against him.

The fighters were covered in smoke and more rubbles fell off the ceiling. The chandelier at the center of the arena would also fall EXACTLY where Feltyrosa was at the moment. When the obscurity has settled, Arthur was seen bloodied all over his body. Mouth spitting some of it onto the ground. "Is. That. All?", he asked but catching his breath. You almost killed me there.

Enter Tristan again, from the same entrance Feltyrosa entered. He only got a dozen left of his most effective shots but all of these are ranked the highest. As he saw two concealments by smoke, he knew exactly where Arthur and Feltyrosa were respectively. In conjunction with the fall of the chandelier, Tristan would place 5 arrows against the thread of his bow, pulling it with all his might and willpower targeting the woman. The arrows, needless to say, travel equally swift as her ghosts, and they all would explode in contact.
After he tried to provoke the woman, Arthur dashed forth, almost blitzing Feltyrosa. An incredible speed. But before stopping a few meters away from her, his left arm already harnessed the velocity of that stride. Punching the air multiple times using his Haki-enhanced shield, an outburst of ferocious shockwaves in multiple directions would rapidly ram towards her. Each of them seemed growling as they all projected to the target enemy.
As highlighted above, Arthur stopped a few meters away from Feltyrosa, making the attack a mid-range one. Therefore, your close-range punches would not meet Arthur's chest.
Archery Mastery: 93 + 15 = 108 Attack Speed
DPR: A
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + DPR: S + 2 COA = Small Country Level x5

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 27 @Landayan
Arthur stopped ahead of where she anticipated but she would not change her plan. Instead of attacking she simply tanked his attacks using her haki to bolster her defense. As she did, as expected, the ghost connected and left its mark. The rather large explosion covered the area, and the fighters themselves in smoke. Surrounded by smoke, and unable to rely on her eyes, for the moment she calms herself down and focuses on her mantra. She would be able to use her mantra to help make up for her lack of eyesight at the current moment. Her body still covered in haki as this is happening.

Her ghost network she set up earlier in addition to her mantra would help alert her to the threat of the arrows. Getting an idea of the direction they are coming from relative to her position thanks to the ghosts, and the timing for when to react to them based on when it pierces the smoke she would strike, her first covered in an eerie glow, a fast moving projectile would be sent to intercept the arrows. Even if just before striking Feltyrosa herself, the damage would still be lessened compared to a direct hit. The two attacks collide really close to Feltyrosa's current position. A testament to the speed of the arrows.

Not sure about the DPR boost for 5 attacks hitting at once, but my DPR is: 5+3+3= 11. Small Continent Level, whatever happens after I will take as damage based on the new clash mechanics.

Hollow Fist: The user surrounds their fist with a dense explosive hollow and strikes. Can either be used as a close-ranged attack or the user can strike air and release the explosive hollow surrounding their fist as a projectile. (DPR- S if Close Range, A if Long Range, 81 Mastery) | Long range was used.

The force of her attack colliding with the arrows would free up her vision once more. Knowing Tristan's style, she sets up 10 more ghosts near her, and has the ones see made earlier look for him. Using the direction the arrows from before came from as a base. The newly created ghosts were there to intercept anymore arrows as she continued her fight with the king.

"I've got plenty more. Looks like you need help though. A shame, I thought at least the king would know the pleasure of a one on one fight."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The two fighters finally revealed themselves after brief concealment. Both took a hit. The fight must go on nonetheless. Meanwhile, Tristan also appeared and sent several arrows to the intruder, but all of these were defended well. However, as soon as the woman had recovered, more ghosts were enacted and some of them were set up in his location. Trapped, Tristan has nowhere to go.

"You should not have come here, Tristan!", Arthur said. His eyes glared. "This is a duel of two fighters of the highest caliber. How dare you step in unsolicited!"

After saying that, he raised his sword above his head, coating it with Black Haki. In a glance, he swung it down and unleashed a projectile of compressed air slash, cutting through the wind and plowing the ground as it goes. This air slash penetrated the ghosts surrounding the archer, making them explode all at once.

"Noooo!" ─ was the last word he would utter before being sent back and beyond the walls of the arena before being hammered by the rubbles. Dead. [BANG!]

He turned back at Feltyrosa, staring at her in the same fashion as he did at Tristan. He responded to the mockery. "Now, you have no reason to call it a mismatch."

As he said that, he crouched a little. Sword glowing with Black Haki as he raised it against his chest, tip facing his left side as the blade is touching the shield. He is ready for another round. "I am going all out."

King Arthur, dug his feet against the ground. Pushing it with such force that it dents the marbles before vanishing in front of Feltyrosa. As he did this, he would continue to appear and re-appear using the extent of his speed and the force of his legs. Virtually, it's as if he's teleporting from one location to another, faking a strike each time he re-emerged. He would do this 7 times before finally dealing one of the most devastating blows the woman could receive. Seven folds, he would strike the enemy with all his might. Each swing would aim to devour her with freezing elements.

"7 Knights of Hell!"
Arthur launched himself at the opponent to deliver 7 powerful blows using his hammer to the opponent's body, aiming to crush them. With each blow, ice emits from the weapon, inflicting a status effect of freeze!
- DPR: S+, 100 Warhammer, 100 Navigation, 100 Strength, 100 Movement
  • 10. Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Camelot 28 @Landayan
In a rather efficiently cold display, the king dispatched of Tristan himself. Using Feltyrosa's ghosts to help him do so. These knights acted a lot like she would in certain situations. She let out a small laugh to herself. She wasn't fighting actual knights, rather people pretending to be knights for some reason or another. After he dispatched of Tristan, he made a comment to Feltyrosa. It seemed he was mistaken about something. She didn't say what she said out of a fear of it being 2v1. Rather, she simply found it amusing that not a single person on this island, not even the king, who is supposed to be the strongest, felt like they could take her on alone.

"I never called it a mismatch. Just pointing out something I had observed since arriving on this island. No matter, let us fight to the death."

The king then began to prepare his next strike. He was moving around rather swiftly. Without hesitation, she decided to reveal something she had been keeping from the king. Something Tristan could have warned him about if he was still alive. She takes off, flying into the sky. She wasn't sure what he was doing but she felt safer up here in the skies. Given there about equal speeds she felt safe being able to rocket upwards in the time it took him to close the distance between the two.

"Been holding a little something back, but it looks like we're taking this more seriously now!"

While airborne, she created a ghost in the shape and appearance of her and solidified it. The ghost clone possessed the same speed as she did and the two would approach the king at their max speed. One of them stopping just short of reaching the king while the other pressed forward and aimed a fist as she flew within range. Should the king find himself distracted by the one that remained behind he would likely take the full force of the hit.

La Muerte- Literally meaning “The Death”, wind gather at each of the user’s fingertips. The user then forms a fist and punches his opponent. A large skull-shaped impact wave is released, usually leaving a skull imprint on the opponent’s body. Those who are struck by it are like sacrifices crucified and offered to the devil.
DPR S (81 mastery, 81 strength, 81 movement speed)
3 +4 +3 = 10. Large Country Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King Arthur dashed forth the enemy after disposing of Tristan. His willpower would echo his sword and shield. In his nigh-flight fashion, he moved around at the speed of light, almost surrounding Feltyrosa with an army of himself! As he moved around, the woman leaped into the air but the King saw this. So he followed her track and continued with his prior attempt to land 7 strikes from Hell.

Should the enemy keep on changing location, Arthur would only follow her suit and just deliver all-out strikes without any reservations at all. He roared! He's no longer thinking, whatever strikes him, strike but he would go on.

"What's wrong?!"

"Afraid to die?!"

"Raaaaaaaaah?"!

Top Bottom