Questions & Mysteries Captain John's treasure & Rocks // Buggy will have it all at the final series?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone!,

Almost a week since Oda revelated to us that Captain John was in Rocks crew. He was named as a secondary force non comparable with the other monsters but important to be said by Marine.

In the past, we knew about Captain John because his unvaluable treasure represented by his brecelet who in the first place took Nami, after was Luffy and this gave it to Buggy in Impel Down generously. For that time Buggy seemed very very interested in the brecelet for seeking Captain John's treasure.

A few questions concerning this famous pirate:

•Could this treasure be related to Rocks in some way?

•What could contain the treasure to be so important in the future? A possibly clue?

•Will Buggy find it all Captain John's treasure at the end?

I think that Captain John's brecelet & treasure could be related in some way to Rocks. For example, being a clue to find the rest of Rocks backstory, valuable items and significant information concerning "the secrets of the world" Xebec diacovered in the past the navy said.

And for Buggy, i believe that in the end the only valuable thing Buggy's crew will have would be the treasure as a happy ending for them.

Buggy deserves all! And so much more!!

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes please conclude Buggy with becomming an infamous pirate obtaining captain Johns treasure and then retire with his crew! he deserves it afterwards!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes please conclude Buggy with becomming an infamous pirate obtaining captain Johns treasure and then retire with his crew! he deserves it afterwards!
Would be the best final for the best antagonist of OP.

Just imagine in the newspaper all around the world: "The infamous pirate Captain Buggy found the most valuable treasure of all seas, the Captain John's treasure appraised in $B10.000.000 bery, almost twice of the actual Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy's bounty"

Priceless! :woahcat:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Buggy will find something very valuable and powerful. I believe he will help Luffy/Shanks in one of the final wars. Maybe John's treasure is money+weapon

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Buggy will find something very valuable and powerful. I believe he will help Luffy/Shanks in one of the final wars. Maybe John's treasure is money+weapon
The Captain John's crew killed him because he wanted all the treasures for his own, but in the current situation where we don't know too much about two ancestral weapon how are Pluton (assumed a lost ship) and Uranus (a mistery to be resolved), maybe John was murdered because of his knowledge about some of this weapons or something very important and valuable for One Piece main organizations that aim this kind of secrets.

Maybe between all the treasure there's a map or clues to find another most significant isn't?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Captain John's crew killed him because he wanted all the treasures for his own, but in the current situation where we don't know too much about two ancestral weapon how are Pluton (assumed a lost ship) and Uranus (a mistery to be resolved), maybe John was murdered because of his knowledge about some of this weapons or something very important and valuable for One Piece main organizations that aim this kind of secrets.

Maybe between all the treasure there's a map or clues to find another most significant isn't?
Yep
Buggy will for sure do something very helpful for luffy in my opinion.
Helping to find a great weapon to fight against world government will be cool.

I think there will be a huge character development for buggy if he finds John's treasure

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yep
Buggy will for sure do something very helpful for luffy in my opinion.
Helping to find a great weapon to fight against world government will be cool.

I think there will be a huge character development for buggy if he finds John's treasure
After all, Buggy is Oda's favorite character in the series. I hope he can take a great part in the determinated events in the future, and as you said, a character development he deserves for sure.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We are talking about Lord Buggy!
There is no doubt, he will definetly find Captain Johns Treasure!

But are you really serious with
valuable treasure of all seas, the Captain John's treasure appraised in $B10.000.000 bery
?!?

As I mentioned it is Lord Buggy, he will find it, but it will be useless. Thrillerbark hinted it might end up being some brandy :blobthinkhappy:

Btw if thats come true I am quite sure that he will destroy the bottle and right afterwards someone tells him that bottle was worth more then $B100,000,000,000 :blobthinkhappy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We are talking about Lord Buggy!
There is no doubt, he will definetly find Captain Johns Treasure!

But are you really serious with

?!?

As I mentioned it is Lord Buggy, he will find it, but it will be useless. Thrillerbark hinted it might end up being some brandy :blobthinkhappy:

Btw if thats come true I am quite sure that he will destroy the bottle and right afterwards someone tells him that bottle was worth more then $B100,000,000,000 :blobthinkhappy:
Lord Buggy deserves all the money the world can give him!

The man doesn't care for the Roger's One Piece mistery but in terms of useless treasures the man could navigate a whole star constellation to find it! :catsweat:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Buggy should succeed since he's awesome so i'm all for Buggy getting Captain John treasure

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What makes you think he didn't already get it after two years

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What makes you think he didn't already get it after two years
That he iniciated an enterprise and is working already on it and not living the life like Shanks drinking all day with his happy tavern soundtrack.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just realize that Captain Johns Treasure is in Beehive :woahcat:

I mean look at the Island Buggy searched for Captain Johns Treasure back in chapter 233

I think this also hints Luffy vs Teach will happen in Beehive and that Buggy will be there too!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just realize that Captain Johns Treasure is in Beehive :woahcat:

I mean look at the Island Buggy searched for Captain Johns Treasure back in chapter 233

I think this also hints Luffy vs Teach will happen in Beehive and that Buggy will be there too!
Would be nice if Luffy fights with Blackbeard in Beehive as you said and for the battle damage they destroy the skull and find the treasure behind over the pieces. Hahaha

Top Bottom