General Chapter Secrets - 971

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- An upper view of Udon Prison revealed a similar star or five-petaled shape as well. And same as the hands of a clock, Big Mom and Luffy completed a circle.

- Regarding the flower design in the middle of that clock, a later view of said clock shows there's a "stem" lined up with 12 o'clock....the start and end point.

What does this all mean? Pfft * insert shoulder shrug*

Or maybe Wano itself is the figurative flower being supported by some foundation...similar to how a stem props a flower...Goemon holding up his child...and Oden his retainers. Oden tossing his retainers to safety --> scattering of seeds to the wind? And perhaps even maybe a foreshadowing of another "bloom" in the form of a volcanic eruption that'll lead to a "rebirth" or "maturation" of Wano, albeit a bit more...spread out; it's horizons having been quite literally expanded.

All things that mark the passage and flow of time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm in for more Kaido and Katakuri possible ties :pikarun::pikarun:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There ain't no blood ties, I guarantee
But I bet Kid Kuri looked up to Teen Kaidou.
Katakuri was 10 years old back at the end of Rox Era, Kaidou who is an apprentice back then most likely some ~17±2 years old.
:pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But I bet Kid Kuri looked up to Teen Kaidou.
Katakuri was 10 years old back at the end of Rox Era, Kaidou who is an apprentice back then most likely some ~17±2 years old.
:pepethinking:
Wait why are we assuming he was that young at that time? He can be an oni with aging similar to giants...

Top Bottom