General Chapter Secrets - 973

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is a solid gold read.. Those parallels with just some little inconsistencies, ehem punctuations, are surreal... Oda is sooo consistent all these years.. And I can't believe we've known Momo for 7 years now.. Wow!!

Artur surely wants to insinuate that De jiro could be the traitor but I look forward on how he would review the next chapter..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do he upload it on his own site only ? Mods should invite him on thriller bark ! He was veteran member of OJ !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- I'm kinda doubting Momo becoming Shogun at this point, at least for the time being, and joining up as a Cabin boy on the Going Sunny instead. Looking back at Toki's words through Artur's analysis, makes me wonder if it's another prophetic foreshadowing, but one to be taken at literal face value -- Momonosuke will in fact literally carry Wano on his back.

I have been saying that we'll see Nightmare Momo this arc haha. And with Wano set to undergo a volcanic eruption imo, someone's gonna have to haul Wano outta there. Watch a Shadow Asgard'd Momo in giant dragon form carry the crumbling Wano landmass away on his back to safety. Momo thus proves his worth by imitating his father's legendary in grandiose form...in a fashion. A new hour of legend will be talked about for generations to come.

- I don't think Kaido gives two shits about the Void Century at this point, to be honest. I'm betting what he's really curious to know is why the Scabbards continue to be so devoted to Oden after all this time. Dude who's all about survival of the fittestand ruling through strength and fear is probably genuinely intrigued by the strength of the bonds shared by those he dismisses as "soft" and "weak." Perhaps envious, even.

- Based on artur's observations...who's to say Toki herself hasn't been keeping a diary or travel log of her own stashed away somewhere? Given the nature of her abilities, her account may not only include certain details lacking from Oden's, but also plenty of pertinent historical data following the Void Century, spread out across the centuries. Oden's logbook would certainly be a top prize and game-changing plot element, as has been put forth, but I'd imagine Toki's would be equally so.

I'm banking on Oda giving us another flashback ( with at least another dedicated to Kaido ) in a Rashoman-style multi-perspective storytelling bid. If not, it'll def happen at some point, I'd imagine, so her possessing a logbook of her own travels would serve as natural Segway into her flashback...and Hiyori's too. Wanna take a guess as to who'd possess such an item if it truly exists?

Top Bottom