Brawl City Crisis

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
City Crisis​

Synopsis: In Tokyo's downtown district of Ikebukuro, amidst many strange rumors and warnings of anonymous gangs, dangerous occupants, color gangs like the Yellow Scarves and Blue Squares, information brokers, debt collectors, movie stars, high school students, yakuza, and many other colorful characters. As every day come, different sides converge and conflict escalates.

Story Characters
Rize
Name:
Rize
Affiliation:
Nero secretary
Race:
Human
Date of Birth:
27 March
Height:
5ft4inch
Weight
: 49 kg
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple

Personality

Rize is portrayed as a direct and strong woman. She works hard to get what she wants, and no matter what, she will get it. Her personality is seen as not very demanding and she rarely does anything for herself, and she always shows kindness and gentleness to towards others.

While she has been shown to be somewhat physically capable, Rize's real strengths lie with her intellect. Rize is shown to be adept at manipulating others and turning the situation in her favor, to the point even catching Nero off guard at times. Rize was very attractive and is aware of this fact, often manipulating it to her advantage.

Character Information

Nero Basic Information

Name:
Nero
Affiliation:
Information Broker
Race:
Human
Date of Birth:
17 April
Height:
5ft89inch (1.79m)
Weight
: 121.2 lbs (55 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Blue

Statistics

Level 45

45 × 5 = 225
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 53 + 8 = 61
Speed:
53 + 8 = 61 × 2 = 122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 46 + 8 = 54 × 2 = 108
-Stamina: 61
-Durability: 47
Haki: 41 x 2 = 82
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 21
Martial Arts: 19 + 12 = 31 × 2 = 62
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 62

Story Begins

In Ikebukuro, Tokyo, strange groups of people gather: troublemaking hooligans, crazy stalker girls, high schoolers obsessed with the occult and, of course, informants who sell information for their own enjoyment. Together, these strange characters tell a very unusual story and a very intriguing one at that.

"So, this all the information was needed?" Nero asked this morbid question in midnight. In a corner of Ikebukuro Park, there was a pair of erect human silhouettes. One of them was Nero, and the other was a completely feminine figure of the girl.

She grinned as he gently caressed Nero's cheek. And answered with a brief, happy "Yes."

Standing in front of the inky shadow, Nero laughed merrily as he counted his money. "Actually I wanted to drag this information little longer, but honestly, I'm bored."

"The cheek of you to say it." Nero honestly couldn't detect the sarcasm in that, and merely gazed meaningfully at the woman.

Nero was an ordinary human. Even for a criminal like him, he wasn't especially violent, nor was he particularly callous and was not even to close to being someone who killed without batting an eyelid. He was just a young man who sells information for his own enjoyment. He has really cunning nature to the point he exhibits said love by putting others in often miserable conditions and observing their reactions. His features were delicate, yet he gave off an air of hardened maturity and competency. His gentle irises seemed to be able to accommodate everything and seemed to be exuding all sorts of emotions.

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Dabit

Name: Dabit Iron
Epithets: Iron Dabit, The Beat, Bit
Affiliation: Bodyguard

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)
Date of Birth: October 6th
Height: 192 cm
Weight: 95 Kg

Level 46
46x5:230
Strength: 51+4
Speed: 34+12+5
-Reaction: 51
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 38+8
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 51
Mind: 11
-Medicine: 21
-Cooking: 1
Martial Arts: 29+12
-Itturyu/Nittoryu: 41
-Dials: 41 (Flame Dial, Flavor Dial, Heat Dial)
Cyborg: 35
-Destruction: 43 (M203 Grenade Launcher +2 magazine DPR C)
-Armoring: 55 (chest, abdominal, mask, full head, right leg, both hands, arms & feet plating +1 Durability rank)
-Energy: 41 (Self charging electric battery)
-Utility: 1 (grappling hook)
Haki: 32
-CoO (Precognition): 23
-CoA: 41

Narration
(Thought)
"Speech"

Action

The night on Ikebukuro town brought out all kinds of dangers and lurkers to the streets. Gang members, thieves, murderes and criminals all alike roamed the alleys in search for dark business.

Iron Dabit came out of the "Alcasar" night club, were lust was a booming business. Bored out of his mind, the birkan walked out to the streets without a direction to head to, it wasn't yet time to head to his appartment, he looked for a place to drown his sorrows in more alcohol, as if he hadn't had enough to drink that night.

The sky man was considered a freak within the town. Having wings was a weird feature in a place were mostly only humans lived, and even weirder was having them and not being able to fly. Hence, finding a regular job had turned into an imposible task for him. The only workplace for him was as a bodyguard, since having was scary enough for most people to mess with him, plus having a large muscular body also helped. Sometimes protecting honest businessmen, others not so honest.

Aa he walked through the dark streets, punks ran into him. Some offering drugs, others looking to buy stolen items. Bit just ignored them, walking his own path in search for an open pub.

Suddenly, two struggling shadows catch his attention, one of them was a woman and the other, a man.
-woman: "please, it's everything i have"
-man: "shut up bitch, give your purse"

A mugging was a ussual ocurrence in Ikebukuro at night, a place were no police would even peek. Maybe it was idiocy or a foolish sense of braveness, but Dabit felt that intervening was the right thing to do. The man was wearing a yellow shirt and a yellow scarve, while the lady had a white dress.

"Oi, leave her alone!!" Dabit said while getting closer to the mugging scen, extending his right arm as if he was reaching the mugger.
-Mugger: "Fuck off freak!! mind your own business" said the criminal as he continued to struggle with the lady, the man took out as dagger, as threatened both Dabit and the girl.
The lady got scared of getting hurt by the criminal and let go of her purse, stepping back she said:
-Woman: "Please don't hurt me!"
The thieve held the handbag close to him with his left hand and pointed the knife at Dabit with the other.
-Mugger: "Let is go freak, it's mine now. Try something and i'll make you full of holes" he said while trying to walk away from them.
-Dabit: "Fuck you, you're the freak here" he cursed at the criminal for attacking an innocent lady.
Lvl 10x5=50
Strengh: 20
Speed: 15
-move:15
-react:15
Vita: 25
Stamina: 30
Dura:20

Dabit charged his iron fist with invisible haki, and rushed at the man, delivering a powerful punch right to his face

The criminal fell to the ground after receiving at direct hit to the face, unable to react, he let go of the lady's purse, which Dabit picked up and held with his hand.

"Now get the fuck out of here, punk!! Before i crush your face" Dabit said, threatening the man to received a further beating.
The mugger realized he was underpowered, standing himself up, the man started to run in the opposite direction, in the distance he yelled: "You'll pay for this freak!! Nobody messes with the yellow scarves"

Dabit returned the purse to it's owner, ignoring the threat. And the lady was gratefull.
-Woman: "Thank you!"

Dabit nodded at the woman and carried on his way. Even though she was cute, Dabit wasn't looking for any reward, he just did the right thing in a town full of wrong doings.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
"Speech"
Thoughts
Action

"You really has done some silly things. In order to gain the intel about this organization."

Nero softly ridiculed her. Although his attention and words were all directed towards Rize who was sitting before him, his eyes never left documents he was reading.

"I couldn't just have sat still, can I? We're dealing with large scale international company, no."

He turns the page of the documents file he was holding, as he continued, "So, you're in pretty dire straits now huh. Maybe the mafia tries to hunt you down, or you might get shot right between the eye by some expert sniper hired by those guys, and, checkmate."

Then, Nero finally looked at Rize. Rize had a rather impatient look on her fast. She didn't have the heart to respond to Nero's nonsensical statements.

"Of course it's you" Rize had absolutely no idea about the point Nero was trying to make. She only felt that the smile plastered to his face was slowly looking more and more like a mask, looking keener and keener.

"I'm guessing, you're still in deep thinking because of that mafia money messed up.… Don't worry about it. Some of my subordinates were researching those mafia's, you're in luck, these mafia bunch of greenhorn unaware how things are done here"

"What else is there?" As she listened to Nero's reasoning, Rize began to think of the meaning behind Nero's words.

Then, Nero casually asked Rize something, as if he was inviting a girl out for a meal: "That goes without saying, doesn't it?"

As she looked at Nero's masklike smile, Rize realized only then, that she'd chosen to work for the last person she should have. And then Nero smiled lightly at Rize who was thinking that and said: "It was meant as a joke, though I can't let a beautiful woman like you have problems, now can I? My subordinates already have been taking care of this case, so you can rest easy now"

Rize couldn't read from his face whether he had been somewhere else in mind or just like always. He sounded like he was teasing her, yet it was like he was in love with her, and perhaps he was just like that. "I'm glad to hear that, while I'm glad, here are the documents that you requested for... though it's none of my business why always involved in things which you shouldn't?"

"As my secretary, it is your business. The answer to your question, you should know by now..." Nero showed that emotionless smile, expressing pure joy. And within his laughter and happiness, there was absolutely no room for anyone else. Thus, Rize who had initially intended to say something could only say because she knew Nero more than anyone else. She knows, for Nero everything is game, enjoyment and so on but even after all that she wanted to reach out for him to teach Nero what love is... to this guy who doesn't know it.

It was on a day, Nero was walking in the ally even though he was feeling sleepy after working all night but Rize didn't want him to sleep until her works finish to so she said: "Go take walk outside". When he looked at that city it has become more amazing and eye-catching, the daily drama in this city make him even more interested in this world.

Nero notices that blue Squares gang members were everywhere on Street, and Nero just decides to ignore it. headed toward another direction.

Nero arrived at a coffee shop. The conspicuous advertising board outside was quite hard to miss. It's quite a small coffee shop, so it was fortunate for him to able to find an empty seat. One could say there's no other person more well-behaved than this casually looking Nero. He came over and got himself seated.

Nero had a look at the menu and said, "I'll have a coffee, please."

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dabit walked through the alleys of Ikebukuro town. A place with a dark grim ambient, were little to no light shown down, wether it was day or night, this place was allways covered in darkness, as if no ray of hope would befall upon it's inhabitants.

"Wait!!Winged o-san!" the voice of a woman interrupted the birkan's path. He was startled by this, and turned around to see who called for him. It was the lady with the white dress, she came running after Dabit had saved her previously. She was panting a little and her cheeks were blushed.

-Woman: "Please don't leave me in this place, you don't understand!" she said with a worried face. She had mid lenght black hair, covering her face.

Dabit was confused (what is it that i dodn't understand?) he thought, lifting his left eyebrow in a face of wondering. The woman carried on explaining:

-Woman: "That man from the yellow scarves wasn't just trying to rob me.. He works for my boss and came to collect a debt that i owe them" she said, a little ashamed of her own reality.

-Dabit: "You work for the Yellow Scarf gang?" Dabit said, trying to fathom the situation of the woman, and could she want from him.

-Woman: "Sort of... There aren´t many work choices around here you know?" She said, acting a little jumpy about ir as she carried on "I am a street worker, and the Yellow Scarves administer my work. Im supposed to pay for their proctection but lately they are the ones i need protection from. They have mistreated me repeated times and i have to money to sustain myself" the woman began to cry a little, the tears dropping down her cheeks recalling her cruel past and present.

-Dabit: "I am Dabit Iron. What is your name?" he said with a sad face, looking at the woman in the eye, he had no prejudice about her ocuppation, rather he felt pity at the woman, and what this town had done to her.

-Woman: "My name is Crystal" she said while she whiped down her tears and continued "Please help me Dabit, the yellow scarves are going to kill me since i can"t pay them. Last time they beated me up in order to spare my life, but now i feel they are gonna do much worse and i won't survive" the woman was hopeless, she was a victim, no where to go, her fate was doomed and sealed by the pestilensce of this city.

-Dabit: "Don't worry Crystal, protecting people is my job. I will help you get out of this city, away from the Yellow Scarves and hopefully you can start a new life away from all this shit" he said, trying to give some hope to the girl whom had lost it all.

-Crystal "Thank you very much! I don't know how i can repay----" her words were interrupted by a loud noise.

BANG BANG!! Two gunshots resounded on the alley as the white dress began to taint red from the blood of the girl. She inmediately dropped to the ground, without a pulse. A soul doomed by the wretched nature of Ikebukuro town, at least would now find some rest from the hell her life had become.

Dabit scanned the are with his look trying to pinpoint the shooter, and he was, the same mugger from the Yellow Scarve gang, the one who had tried to retrieve her purse had come to collect the final debt in blood.

-Dabit: "Coward!! What the fuck have you done?" he said, enraged by the thought of loosing someone he had just met.

The Yellow scarve man was laughing maniacally, feeling as if he had all the power in the world just by holding a gun, pointing it at Dabit this time.

-Thug: "Ahahahahaha!!Shut up freak!! You are next!! You will die for what you did to me!! That woman had it comming and so do you" the man said with a murderous look, loading his pistol to kill Dabit next.

But Dabit saw through his intentions and rushed at the thug with a left punch to the face, he knocked the enemy on the ground. He threw himself over the gangmember, siting on top if his chest, Iron Dabit continuosly pounded the man's face. Even after the thug was unconscious, Dabit kept pounding, painting the street red with his blood, knocking every teeth from the man, until there simply was no pulse, the man was dead.

Dabit stopped the onslaught, picking himself up, he had his fist all tainted with the man"s blood, so he whiped them over the dead man's body. Dabit observed the crime scene, 2 dead bodies laying on the Ikebukuro street and cursed the hour.

"Kuso!! I gotta leave this place before more yellow scarves or the police comes!
" he said, with a concerned face as he turned around and began departing the place, while a police syren resounding in the distance announced he was right about the police. He accelerated his pace trying to avoid being seen. The red and blue enlightened the dark alley as the lawmen arrived, but lucky for our hero, Dabit was already gone.

A few blocks away, Iron Dabit walked with a fast and steady pace recalling in his mind the occurence. Flashbacking over and aver again in his head. (Damm, i need to sober up and hide... some coffee would help) he thought, still in shock from the murders, as he scanned the street for the nearest coffe shop, which he went in inmediately went inside.

The coffee shop was rather small and the only empty seat he saw was next to a black haired man. So he went up and sat next to him.

"Sumimasen, I'll have a cofee and an apple pie if you have any
" he said to the waitress, trying to mantain his composture and not give away him actually being all nervous about having just murdered someone.

He looked at the dark haired man, who was wearing a coat and wondered out loud: "This town. What ever happened to it? When did it all went to shit so fast... Why? It's crazy... This used to be a nice place to live"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero noticed a customer arrived. The coffee shop was quiet and full today, so without a delay, that customer quickly made his way to the table Nero was drinking his coffee, he came over and got himself seated as he placed his order.

"This town. What ever happened to it? When did it all went to shit so fast... Why? It's crazy... This used to be a nice place to live"
Placing his spoon and cup down, Nero quickly looked at the guy, 'He seems bit nervous.'

Though he looked as though he was calming himself down. It would seem it's his nature to just blurt anything out whenever he's nervous. So Nero decided to talk back, "Are you nervous? You have something that you don't want to share?"

Upon saying that, Nero quickly noticed the clock and realize that his meeting time with someone coming close.

"The city of Ikebukuro knows no rest," said Nero. "Gangs killing innocents, the populace has live in fear. Yet Ikebukuro's night continues to writhe with life."

"something beyond the realm of human understanding," but none of them could accept it.

Thus, the media found itself chasing after the big daily news like murders, rapes, large gunfire, and whatnot. Among the journalists, some claimed it "Ikebukuro bring the real terror"

After some thought, Nero's smile return on his face, and he looked up at the brown-haired man who was seated in front of Nero's seat as he spoke. "I'll tell you something interesting. There is a hitman who carries out his work like a machine, he has a habit that if his target had a gun, he would twist their arm until they shot themselves in the forehead."

"He's a hitman of a considerable legend in the underworld but getting information about his next target like hitting the gold mine. If you capture him alive, his boss will do anything in order to free him, he will offer as much as money you want, he will even kill for you"

"Isn't it fascinating? You might have thought why I'm telling you this, right? Just consider me a guy who breaks information, you seem like a guy who wants to end this all, so here is the information about this hit-man next target." Nero finished as he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and passed to the brown-haired man.

"Well, it seems this hitman…has come to our country now. Apparently, I finally uncovered his identity, and now this information I'm giving to you. His job, while he's here, is to eliminate two men who stole a huge secret from his group a few years back, these two men are part of the yellow scarves gang and one happens to be the boss, if you go to that location in the right time, you will catch both a hitman and boss of the yellow scarves" the information broker Nero chattered happily.

"You will not get a chance like that every day. You might have thought that I got the wrong person... Trust me I know what I'm doing...you seem like a man who will go to any length to protect a weak, so I will entrusting you this information"

Nero calmly finished, "Now I have work do to, So I'll be taking my leave"

Despite his endless recklessness Nero shows, the young man could find no answer to his self-interest. Nero had initially thought to go somewhere else but he decides to go back to his office where Rize might still working.

After returning to the office Nero notices she indeed was there, still working, wearing her glasses...trying to set up the files while chewing the uppermost part of the pen in her hand.

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The cofee shop waitress brought Dabit a hot cofee and a piece of apple pie. The pie was still warm and smelled very sweet, it was fashioned with cinamon sprinkles on the top. Maybe this warm meal was all Dabit needed to calm his nerves, but talking to another person could also helped, and so, the black haired man replied to his comment

"Are you nervous? You have something that you don't want to share?"
"Im just sick of this town man. Sometimes it's hard to see a way out of the shit. You try to help someone and only make things worse. You know?" The winged man said as he took a zip from his coffee cup, no sugar or cream. The sour taste made his face frown as he took some sugar with a tablespoon and poured 4 times on the cup, and mixed. The man replied:

"The city of Ikebukuro knows no rest," said Nero. "Gangs all over the place killing innocents, the populace has live in fear. Yet Ikebukuro's night continues to writhe with life."
"Precisely, this gangs have corrupted everything. Stupid kids without a a sense of porpouse in life.. Thug life my ass.. i wish there was a way to turn things like they were before all this" said Dabit with a sad face, turning his look on to the shop's TV screen. The ussual news displayed on the prompter, more crimes, murdering and theft were all over the news. It was the common thing of everyday in this wretched town, not a light would shine upon it´s citizens, or so it would seem.

As Dabit observed the news, the black haired man revealed a piece of interesting information:
"I'll tell you something interesting. There is a hit man who carries out his work like a machine, he has a habit that if his target had a gun, he would twist their arm until they shot themselves in the forehead."
"A hitman?" Dabit wondered out loud, not being able to fathom were the man beside him was going. So he payed attention to him

"He's a hitman of considerable legend in the underworld, but getting information about his next target like hitting the gold mine. If you capture him alive, his boss will do anything in order to free him, he will offer as much as money you want, he will even kill for you"
"Sounds like this hitman could really come in handy" the birkan said with a smirk, wondering what could this man`s intentions might be.

"Isn't it fascinating? You might have thought why I'm telling you this, right? Just consider me a guy who breaks information, you seem like a guy who wants to end this all, so here is the information about this hit-man next target."
As the black haired man said this words, he handed Dabit a piece of paper, which he took with discretion, what appeared to be some juicy intel about the hitman`s target.
"Something tells me that this is gonna be dangerous" said Dabit with a sarcastic tone, while the other man said:
"Well, it seems this hitman…has come to our country now. Apparently, I finally uncovered his identity, and now this information I'm giving to you. His job, while he's here, is to eliminate two men who stole a huge secret from his group a few years back, these two men are part of the yellow scarves gang and one happens to be the boss, if you go to that loction in the right time, you will catch both a hitman and boss of the yellow scarvs"
"Yellow scarves? Now we talking! I could do this job for the yellow scarve boss alone. Truth be told, they owe " for a moment, Dabit recalled the previous events, the dead woman, victim of those thugs, he wanted to disapear them all from the face of the earth.

"You will not get a chance like that every day. You might have thought that I got the wrong person... Trust me I know what I'm doing...you seems like a man who will go to any length to protect weak, so I will entrusting you this information"

Nero calmly finished, "Now I have work do to, So I'll be taking my leave"
"Sure, leave it to me..." said Bit, folding the piece of paper and placing it on his pocket. Dabit nodded as the black haired man left the coffee shop. The winged man took a slow slip from his coffee cup, careful not to burn himself, then placing the cup back on the table. He took a fork and began eating his apple pie, crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside, the taste was good too. Amongst the shity situation he was in, this meal brought a smile back to his face, making him forget, at least for a moment he felt comfort in this warm meal.

Dabit sat there in the coffee shop for about an hour, enjoying his meal and trying not to think about what could go wrong while trying to kill the Yellow Scarf boss and the legendary Hitman. In the end, how strong could they actually be? They`re both just human after all.

Finally, he took out the piece of paper the black haired man had given him, unfolded it and read it´s content
Shinzo Street, Warehouse 17
8 pm
"Ok, let´s se what happens" said Dabit with a smirk on his face. He stood up and got out the coffee shop, and began walking towards the meeting place, although still too early for the meeting time. It didn´t matter, since he was just planning to do some reckon of the area.

Dabit Iron arrived at the warehouse, it has still very early. The warehouse was a huge building, located in a storage facility. Only two members of the Yellow Scarf gang were guarding the place, awaiting fro their boss to arrive at the place at the designated time. Dabit ignored them for the moment, making them disappear could lift suspicions, so he climbed to the roof top of the warhouse building and awaited for the designated time were both targets would meet. In the mean time, he planned his strategy (Maybe i should let the hitman get rid of the gang members first, then deal with him. Basically using him as crowd control) he thought with a serious face wondering if everything would go so smoothly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shinzo street, warehouse 17. A motorbike is still a fair distance away from the warehouse. The rider on the motorbike was wearing a black jacket that he kept unzipped, steel gray shirt with design prints. also black trousers and black buckled boots, he was also had the samurai sword with him. The motorbike drives at an illegal speed in order to cover the distance fast. It was Nero.

After driving for long Nero arrived near the location as he slowed down the bike, Nero decides to take his bike to the sideways vehicle stand as he himself didn't go anywhere from that stand to make it look like he's waiting for someone in that stand.

Having wait for 15 minutes Nero caught a glimpse of a car that has just arrived In front of the yellow scarves building, It must be the boss. It was Nero thought as he saw the car. A man in a black suit came out of the car, he was surrounded by many bodyguards.

"……"

Nero had the hunch that brown hair man will come. It is not his own life crisis that Nero like to do this thing. No, in some way, his life is in danger every moment, but for Nero, his life is not worth describing as having a life crisis.

"Huh.." Nero took out his mobile from his left trouser pocket, as he dialed a number in order to contact someone, Nero was well prepared before coming here. Taking advantage of that brown hair man was one of them, it just like controlling someone, In meaning, it can be said everything in Nero's life is a crisis.

"What is it?" A voice came from another side of the phone as that person talked in a cold tone to Nero, who was in the other building of the yellow scarves building, he was a sniper, who had come here after receiving a commission from Nero. Though that sniper himself is not aware who did he received a commission from all he knew that he will get a good amount and important information for this job.

"The building scan be appreciated," Nero replied sarcastically

"Heard it loud and clear"

"Nice"

"That's enough!" As soon as the loud voice echoed all over the place, Nero looked at the source of it, he saw that few men in the suit were coming in his direction upon looking at them Nero only showed a smile. However, he gives a signal to the men wearing suits that it's not their matter but they surrounded him while looking at him with cold-hearted eyes and not leaving free space to escape.

Nero shrugged. However, he doesn't have much time to think about it any further as he said, "You got to be kiddin' me."

"You have no way to get out of this situation. Come with us nicely, don't worry. We not thinking of killing you. So start walking already our boss will decide the judgment?"

Nero smiled hollowly at the yellow scarves gang members and said, "Yeah I will not resist, I will follow you nicely."

"...you should do as I told you to," Nero whispered in his mobile not letting others see as he started to follow them

"Knew it that guy masochist" The sniper sighed.

"Oh! They're just gonna let me have my sword! Boy, wouldn't that be the day?" Nero was speaking in a tone that hardly belonged to the same person as the one he used a moment ago

Hearing what Nero said, the male who looked like his 7ft long with good built took Nero sword from him and said: "I'm picking this. Are you sure about not trying to achieve something?"

"What? No, I don't have that kinda intentions? I was just letting you guys know the point of your job." Nero patted the man on the shoulder and boasted as though he'd just found a new toy.

"Just take him to the boss," The man said in an angry tone.

When this all will over one killing monster will meet his end, who have triggered far more unrest in the city. The city was about to feel very, very relaxed.

As he finished speaking, they took the Nero to meet their boss, whose office was on the 14th floor of the building. It will take some time. As Nero entered in the boss office he looked at the men who were facing him, he was almost 7ft tall, he was wearing a rather different black suit then all other men with a shining brooch on it he was listening to the reports of his men, Nero intention was pretty clear. As the boss finally finished listening to his men. he looked at Nero or more glared him as he says

"Who are you?"

"I have the information about the next drug deal." He said directly. No need for theatrics in such a silly situation. There was no telling where he might be going with this, if he was careless and let them escape that will be really bad for him.

Nero's reply caught him by surprise.

"How much do you want?" he asked directly.

But Nero's answer caught him by surprise again. "It's not money, actually."

"What are you dealing for, then?"

"Don't you know? The truth be told, YOU'RE about to DIE! SO, I will share this precious information with you. As your ONLY last will"

'It's about to begin' Nero's thoughts were confirmed, and he let out that quiet exclamation. As his observation haki allowed him to sense the coming sniper rifle shot that directly aimed for the boss head, "Jackpot"

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Waiting at the top of the target building for hours until the time of action, Iron Dabit passed the time thinking about that poor woman, that died at the hand of the yellow scarf gang. and how she was just another victim of the city´s crimewave on the rise. He wished he would have saved her, give her the opportunity of starting new life, but it was all lost beacuse of the greed of this men. He was decided on settling the score tonight.

The time passed by, until Dabit saw a motorcycle speeding towards the location, and stopping nearby. The birkan was able to see the bike from his position, it was the black haired man who drove it, the one who gave him this mission. (Ohh, so he also decided to show up? Is he gonna help me with the job or perhaps he has a hidden agenda) he thought, watching as things unraveled.

15 minutes later, the Boss of the yellow scarf gang arrived in a black car, and entered the building surrounded by bodyguards (There he is, the big fish i was looking for, meaning the hitman should be somewhere around here, but i don´t see him) Dabit tried to analyze the situation as fast as he could, but he couldn´t help but notice that the guy with the bike was talking on the phone. (Who might he be talking to?) he wondered, wishing he had the technology to listen to his conversation, or the ability to read his lips.

More importantly, what he needed the most was some type of communication with the guy to warn him about the gang members reaching his position. The man got caught. (Did he do that on porpouse?) the winged man was confused. Ever since he met that guy he knew he was a professional, but getting caught while talking on the phone in the middle of a mission was just sloppy, so he gave the man the benefit of the doubt, cause perhaps he had planned this, and he also seemed very chill about it.

The man was lead to the main office on the 14th floor of the building, just below Dabit´s position. Lucky for him, this time he would be able to listen to their conversation, he payed attention to what the gang members would to this information broker.

"Who you are you?"

"I have the information about the next drug deal." He said directly. No need for theatrics in such a silly situation. There was no telling where he might be going with this, if he was careless and let them escape that will be really bad for him.

Nero reply caught him by surprise.

"How much do you want?" he asked directly.

But Nero answer caught him by surprise again. "It's not money, actually."

"What are you dealing for, then?"

"Don't you know? The truth be told, YOU'RE about to DIE! SO, I will share this precious information with you. As your ONLY last will"
(Kuso! It´s going down!!) Dabit heard a gunshot, not knowing where it was coming from in the turmoil of events, he decided it was time to take action. The birkan used his cyborg grappling hook to grab on to the ledge of the building rooftop, and jumped, descending toward the level of the main office, he bursted through the window with a kick, shattering the glass into pieces.

What a spectacular entrance he made, clearly he was too cool for stairs. Upon touching the office ground he made a quick scan of the scene, there was the black haired man, unscathed and the Yellow Scarf boss laying in the ground, dead, his brain splattered all over the place. But Dabit was still unable to pinpoint the hitman, apart from those two, the rest was a the bodyguards, who didn´t welcomed Dabit at all.

-Bodyguard: "It´s the murderer!! kill him!! Ute!!" one of the bodyguards shouted as two of the men pointed their guns at the winged man whom had made a flashy entrance.

15x5= 75
Str: 21
Speed: 21
-Move: 21
-React: 21
Vita: 19
-Dura: 19
-Stam:19
MA: 15
-Gunslinger: 30

Quickly reacting to the attack, Dabit rolled over, equiped his M203 Grenade Launcher while rolling, and fired at the goons as soon as he reached a solid position
43 Mastery + DPR C
Small Building Level

The two gang members were blown into pieces by the grenade fire, which allowed Dabit to move closer to the information broker and he asked:
"First of all. What exactly are you doing here?? Second, were is the hitman??" the winged man asked, hoping to get a grasp on the situation he had been dragged in to. Although the yellow scarf boss being dead was already a gain, he wanted to clarify what was going on.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quickly reacting to the attack, Dabit rolled over, equiped his M203 Grenade Launcher while rolling, and fired at the goons as soon as he reached a solid position.
"So terrific" Looking at the brown hair guy wiping the floor with the remaining men, Nero just looked him with a smile;
Nero had no interest in this fight anymore. He slowly retrieved his sword from the floor that one of the yellow scarves men drop after getting killed by that brown hair guy.

After that, Nero turns to the window and filled with emotion looks out at the scene of Ikebukuro. Brown hair man standing there start to speak.

"First of all. What exactly are you doing here?? Second, were is the hitman??"
"Well well, how come I have to tell you my intention….? You might have been full of yourself, haven't you? Human beings are not simple species. People grow up when they overcome things that they cannot control. You think so too, don't you? Iron Dabit?"

Now his gaze fixed on the Dabit, the young man, Nero, smiled slightly. "Wha's the meaning of growing up as a human being when you're far from a human being, to begin with? I'm honestly shocked, who could fight as you do? I mean if you couldn't have beaten those remaining members to death, you still could have gotten off without being suspected."

"Let's see, I just wanted to have little fun so I just used you. Even though the job that I needed done I could have done it without you or that hitman who blew off the yellow scarf's boss head with a rifle."

Nero smiled even more pleasure while looking at the Dabit, "However, this wasn't as much as fun I thought it would be. As soon as I saw you fight back against reminders…. I mean, he takes care of them no time, but you were stronger than I anticipated"

"In the end, you did come here, Iron Dabit" Nero told him with a cackle while sitting on the sofa in the room. "Unexpectedly, you're cautious, or perhaps you have the ability to sense some danger ahead?"

"If that's the case, isn't it dangerous to stay here?" Nero said without stopping his laughter. "I also wondered how you would react. I wanted to observe carefully by all means. When I called the guy who I thought will go to any length to save anyone, you said, 'Yes' and you went according to my plan"

Nero keeps talking while laughing, "Oh, a job is done, you will receive a reward for that," Nero was trying to bring points that don't make any sense but he went on and after finishing all.

Nero raised his voice while looking at the clock. "It's time for me to go" Nero gives a bitter smile while standing up and slowly walks the outside.

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dabit questioned the black haired man about his intentions, his plan to have come to this mission, without telling him before about the strategy. Ikebukuro was a dangerous town, and thing could´ve gone wrong. The man said:
"Well well, how come I have to tell you my intention….? You might have been full of yourself, haven't you? Human beings are not simple species. People grow up when they overcome things that they cannot control. You think so too, don't you? Iron Dabit?"
"Control? Control is an illusion. None of us is never really under control in this chaotic world. We may fight for it but it´s not something you can grab with your hands. Control is not real" said the birkan, with a mysterious tone while staring blankly into space, ignoring the fact that this man knew his name without him even telling him before, a man with information after all.

A philosophical conversation between the two kicked off as the man questioned their very nature as humans and their actions in this chaotic night.
"Wha's the meaning of growing up as a human being when you're far from a human being, to begin with? I'm honestly shocked, who could fight as you do? I mean if you couldn't have beaten those remaining members to death, you still could have gotten off without being suspected."
Iron Dabit cracked his knucles, the thudding sound coming from his fingers relieved the tension from his stressed self, but only for a moment, as he was getting even more confused by the moment.
"Yeah, maybe i should have stayed away from this, let you deal with thoe men by yourself.. All my life have i acted as a fool, not thinking things through" Dabit said with a face of regret, wondering if coming to this place at all was even worth it.

On the other side, the man seemed to realize this as he poured salt on the wound on Dabit´s pride.
"If you don't want to be involved, you shouldn't have met me in the cafe."
"Yeah, maybe i shouldn´t have gone there in the first place.. This whole day has been shitty from the start. I wonder how worse it can get" the birkan said with a grin on his face, cursing the hour as the black haired man explained:

"Let's see, I just wanted to have little fun so I just used you. Even though the job that I needed done I could have done it without you or that hitman who blew of the yellow scarves boss head with a rifle."
"So you are the hitman´s boss after all. All that talk about getting to the hitman was all just bullshit. Kuso, this isn´t just a game, people are dying in the streets!!" the winged man got exasperated after hearing the man`s response, frustrated after hearing the man talk as if this was all a game.

"However, this wasn't as much as fun I thought it would be. As soon as I saw you fight back against reminders…. I mean, he take care of them no time, but you were stronger than I anticipated"
"I don´t need your praises, baka" Bit felt as if this man wanted him to die on this, maybe he expected Dabit to get killed by those yellow scarf goons just so he could watch. Dabit´s sight enclosed as the tension on the room rised.

"In the end, you did come here, Iron Dabit". Nero told him with a cackle while sitting on the sofa in the room. "Unexpectedly, you're cautious, or perhaps you have the ability of sensing some danger ahead?"
"I had nothing better to do.. and im not a noob if that´s what you asking me" he said, while realizing this man might be talking about the Color of Observation Haki, the ability to sense danger. (Does this man posses it too?) he wondered, realizing this guy wasn´t just and information broker. Information is power, and this man seemed to have a lot of both. Dabit scaned the room for nearby presences, wondering if the yellow scarf members would show up any time soon after hearing the shot and the explosion from before.

"If that's the case, isn't it dangerous to stay here?" Nero said without stopping his laughter. "I also wondered how you would react. I wanted to observe carefully by all means. When I called the guy who I thought will go to any length to save anyone, you said, 'Yes' and you went according to my plan"
"That's enough man! There's no need to remind how much of a fool i am... Yes, im gullible, i know, but at least i try to make things right, cause im sick of this mad town" Dabit said with a face of anger, grinding his teeth and cursing the man that had played him. He felt enraged and wanted to take it on that man in front of him, a man without honor, who played people as puppets.

"Oh, job is done, you will recive a reward for that,"
"Nah, keep it. I don't wish any reward from you" said Dabit with contempt. He just wanted to forget this day and cut ties with this information broker.

Meanwhile, the black haired man stood up, and started walking towards the exit
"It's time for me to go"
"Time to go?
Was it all just for show?
Your name i don´t even know,
Yet your face i will blow.
Sanjuroku Pound Ho!!"

The birkan unsheathed his sword and performing a circular swing, he sent an air compressed projectile at the black haired man.

Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Time to go?
Was it all just for show?
Your name i don´t even know,
Yet your face i will blow.
Sanjuroku Pound Ho!!"
In that instant, Nero unsheathed his sword so fast that normal eye could not even comprehend the speed of his sword leaving its sheath. Wasting no time he swings so fast that the sword was capable of evading the air slash. He can tell that this attack does not have any maliciousness or will to kill Nero. As if that brown hair guy was holding back on purpose, 'He's holding back'

"How deeply amusing you are. It has been a long time since I have laughed this much at something."

In a voice that could be heard from next door, Nero laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

"That's right. Ahh, ahh, that's right! You, you were worthless! But you, who was nothing more than a half-assed fun candidate for me, you harbored killing intent towards me, you cannot hold them, then you figured out my plan and you came all the way here in just because of my bait!"

"That's right, you came here! All the way here! I don't know how you managed to believe me so easily, but do things this amazing really happen!? You, you have betrayed my expectations!"

"You’re really troublesome, Dabit. Can't always be mad I pinned this crime on you?"

"Reaver" Nero lowered his stance and raised a sword atop his shoulder, and then he processed to deliver a single, fast thrust with a forward jump.

"AHH...You got one thing wrong. I'm not the boss of a hitman, he just got in my little game."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Attack Name: Reaver
Requirement: 21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: C

Last edited:

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The black haired man evaded the air slash by unsheathing his sword with a fast movement, and laughed maniacally at Dabit
"How deeply amusing you are. It has been a long time since I have laughed this much at something."
"That's right. Ahh, ahh, that's right! You, you were worthless! But you, who was nothing more than a half-assed fun candidate for me, you harbored killing intent towards me, you cannot hold them, then you figured out my plan and you came all the way here in just because of my bait!"
"That's right, you came here! All the way here! I don't know how you managed to believe me so easily, but do things this amazing really happen!? You, you have betrayed my expectations!"
Having an Iron Heart didnt´mean Dabit was coldhearted. On the contrary, the cyborg had proven to be a naive person, trying a little bit too much to help others, he had managed to made a fool of himself.
(Don´t let it get to you Dabit, this guy is just try to mess with your head) the birkan thought to himself, trying to ignore the man mocking him for having believed in his words and coming to this place.
"Kuso" the winged man cursed the moment he trusted that man in front of him and fell into his play. He grinned his teeth and clenched his grip on his blade, holding it so tight that it began to hurt his hand a little, making a gripping sound like a rope knot being tightened.

The gang boss´s office was made into a mess, three dead bodies laying on the ground, and debris all over the place. Making the air feel dry upon breathing it. And the mess was about to get worse.

The black haired man threatened Dabit to pin the crime on him.
"You’re really troublesome, Dabit. Can't always be mad I pinned this crime on you?"
"Bastard!! I see your intentions now! You won´t get away with it... You will pay for this in full" the winged man was mad, he made a frown with his face, cursing his opponent, as the black haired man came jumping forward and thrusting his sword.

"Reaver" Nero lowered his stance and raised a sword atop his shoulder, and then he processed to deliver a single, fast thrust with a forward jump.

"AHH...You got one thing wrong. I'm not the boss of a hit man, he just got in my little game."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Attack Name: Reaver
Requirement: 21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: C
Dabit atempted to evade the enemy´s thrust by rolling to the left side, but the man was fast and he still managed to strike the birkan´s right arm. causing him to bleed, and quickly painting the limb red. But he was still able to move it.

"Your little game?
Man without shame,
I won´t take the blame,
So die with Flames!!
"

With a quick movement, Iron Dabit grabbed his Flame Dial from his gear, and directed it towards the man´s torso while activating it, pretending to scorch the man with blazing fire cone.

Flame Dial
Requires 31 Mastery
Allows the user to store fire. Mastery/10= is the amount of attacks the user can store. Each attack is a cone attack with destructive rank: B

Activation for 1 turn

Top Bottom