[FIN] Town of Salem Cobwebs Round ToS- Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I should have gotten lynched on the day when I had the most votes and I saw it so awkward when Rej voted Bonni, Ryu voted AL instead, and Acid Kitty didn't vote anyone. When I saw Pepper flip veteran I knew Ryu was the arsonist who was going to ignite.
[automerge]1605373927[/automerge]
I knew Beky was the sk since Mango said on his death note he blocked Beky on the night he died and I kept silent on Beky's identity since I had a feeling if Beky got lynched the game would have easily ended with my loss lol.
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Booooo why did I get ignited :(
[automerge]1605375227[/automerge]
Oh!!
MVP is @Ryu Kishi sneaky arso that didn't come up on anyone's radars.
AL really said he blocked him so he can't be SK _hypejoy:
[automerge]1605375323[/automerge]
I should have gotten lynched on the day when I had the most votes and I saw it so awkward when Rej voted Bonni, Ryu voted AL instead, and Acid Kitty didn't vote anyone. When I saw Pepper flip veteran I knew Ryu was the arsonist who was going to ignite.
that was actually pretty good jester play on your part (y)
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Thanks for the game Shottie!

Lol Grats to Ryu! He slayed everyone lmao :catsamurai:
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Well thank you everyone for playing along with this crazy game! I'm glad it shook up and got some cobwebs off the site.
On that note. ToS pool is open and if you have a game ready to go grab a coach and put up some sign ups! (@Gambit ? Want to get your game?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom