Island Conomi Islands

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Conomi Islands #16
@Kaka
The forest of death, trees rustling blissfully as the smog and sizzling stone of Arlong park polluted the air as an after effect of S's assault. Arlong was devastated at this and his embarrassment and shattered pride quickly turned into a sparkling rage. "THOSE DAMN HUMANS!" He exclaimed.

"HOW DARE THEY! WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE, RAVAGING MY PARK; THEY'VE GOT SOME NERVE!"

"Arlong-kun!"
Sharply interjected Jimbe. Standing his ground his eyes dug straight into Arlong's disgraceful demeanor. "Wordon had just barely escaped certain death with Sam suffering horrible burns! What use is it to bark and rant whilst your subordinates are in poor condition. Kanung might as well be considered out of commission similarly to Sam. You saw the attack the same way I did, there's a serious threat and yet your leadership skills aren't reflecting what a proper warrior should."

"I didn't come here to rejoin your crew but to enjoy the company of my fellowmen. Give me Sam, I'll take care of him. I won't be staying to help you anyway."

"Jimbe! You can't... I need as much help as I can get."
Pleaded Arlong.

"No. Just leave the injured with me. I won't help you anymore than this, your prejudice is misplaced. Times changed, humans don't all view us as less and our powers aren't to be doubted no longer."

"Tch- Even then, the people here. This, GAH!"

"Arlong."
Interjected Wordon. "We've got to locate the Enemy, I trust Jimbe with Sam but when it comes to us; we have a common enemy."

Arlong was conflicted; it was just him and Wordon now. Jimbe had chosen his stance on the situation, he laid Sam's unconscious body in the clutches of his whaleshark "friend." He lead Wordon, the treaded back through the forest heading back north to the front of the park, using the flora as cover.

Top Bottom