Resolved "Creative Corner" - picture limit, merge double post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am planning to create a theory in the "creative corner" of Thriller Bark. But before starting I want to clear up 2 things.

1. What is the picture limit per post in the Creative Corner? Are the differences between opening posts and normal posts?

2. Will double posts automaticaly merge like in other threads? Or in other words do I need someone to filler me, if I need multiple to make useful breaks or if I have reached the picture limit?

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. What is the picture limit per post in the Creative Corner? Are the differences between opening posts and normal posts?
The maximum amount is 30 images and 5 media. There's no differences really between openings and normal posts there. You are free to customize your theories whoever you want ?

2. Will double posts automaticaly merge like in other threads? Or in other words do I need someone to filler me, if I need multiple to make useful breaks or if I have reached the picture limit?
Yup, double posts will merge and you'll have to ask for a filler if you need a break.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems birdie wanna also do a theory this week :dogkek:
[automerge]1565603638[/automerge]
The maximum amount is 30 images and 5 media. There's no differences really between openings and normal posts there. You are free to customize your theories whoever you want ?

Yup, double posts will merge and you'll have to ask for a filler if you need a break.
30 is enough imho

@Nessos if we need filler we can use our theorists chat to filler each other.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Thanks for the info (y)

30 is enough imho

@Nessos if we need filler we can use our theorists chat to filler each other
I am already above 30 pictures :feelstrashman:
Think I will make 3 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom