Salty Doubloons

CYBERPUNK 2077

Release Date: 16 April 2020
Developer: CD Projekt Red
Publisher: CD Projekt
Platforms: Google Stadia, Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Genre: Role-Playing

Synopsis: The story t
akes place in an open world and follows the story of V, who is described as "a hired gun on the rise in Night City," with the character sure to face some formidable foes along the way. After all the location is classified as "the most violent and dangerous metropolis of the corporate-ruled future."

Story trailer

I am so hyped for this game! Anyone else interested in this title?​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I thought this was only coming to Xbox!! Nice is coming to PS4. Will most likely buy this day one

Cam

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I caved in and watched the latest gameplay preview (wanted to go spoiler free on details until release), and holy shit it looks so good. So excited for this.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man I thought this was only coming to Xbox!! Nice is coming to PS4. Will most likely buy this day one
No thank the gods it's on PlayStation I am hyped for this game can't wait! :)

I caved in and watched the latest gameplay preview (wanted to go spoiler free on details until release), and holy shit it looks so good. So excited for this.
Haha ya that is impossible for me as well when I hear good things about a game I have to check it out! I'm just glad that my ps4 is gonna get some action again! XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly can't fucking wait for this game. It looks so promising and this has been in the works for so many years that it's being built up as a whole new IP that I hope takes off in the 2020s. This and Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 are my favorite RPGs hopefully in 2020. ❤

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just learned it has a mode where no one shoots at you and you don't have to shoot people! \(^_^)/
I could play this game like that!! (I am a VERY bad shooting game player :LOL: lol)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just learned it has a mode where no one shoots at you and you don't have to shoot people! \(^_^)/
I could play this game like that!! (I am a VERY bad shooting game player :LOL: lol)
What other things you can do in this game. I have just seen the trailer so I don't know much of the gameplay. How good it would be without the shooting part?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What other things you can do in this game. I have just seen the trailer so I don't know much of the gameplay. How good it would be without the shooting part?
I have no idea, I just know there are different "jobs" you can pick :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not even gonna lie I didn't even know about this! That's a pretty interesting idea ^^

Cam

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can go full stealth/hacker style which has some pretty new unique abilities. This is an alternative to the usual aggressive style and just running in and gunning, punching etc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
okay I just this thread and I am so hyped. First game I will definitely throw money out of the window for it! I live cyberpunk style in general and it looks so amazing from all I have seen until now.

Roughly half a year left until the release, I hope my laptop can do this :pepemusic:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
okay I just this thread and I am so hyped. First game I will definitely throw money out of the window for it! I live cyberpunk style in general and it looks so amazing from all I have seen until now.

Roughly half a year left until the release, I hope my laptop can do this :pepemusic:
You should check first before buying. Dont wanna spend 60$ on game you cant run.

I did that on my old pc once :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not really big on FPS games but this looks pretty awesome. Hey Keannu! :blobcoolthink
Neither me, outer worlds was good but I got tired of them and never really went back to it. At first I was excited now i'm like I dunno if I should try it.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Neither me, outer worlds was good but I got tired of them and never really went back to it. At first I was excited now i'm like I dunno if I should try it.
Well this aint really FPS. Like CoD

It is as much as a shooter as much Witcher is like Skyrim :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well this aint really FPS. Like CoD

It is as much as a shooter as much Witcher is like Skyrim :dogkek:
I honestly couldn't get into Skyrim and Witcher was amazing, only played witcher 3 and it took hours out my life but I was in college and stuff got hectic. So I took a break and somehow never finished the story. I was close to ending the game too, I hate when I do shit like that. I was kinda annoyed when they changed it too.

Anyway imma watch gameranx before you buy when it comes out before I make my final decision.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You should check first before buying. Dont wanna spend 60$ on game you cant run.

I did that on my old pc once :pepehands:
well for now the info on the technical requirements are yet unknown... but I really hope I can play it... :C

Top Bottom