Console Games Cyberpunk 2077

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just hope the multiplayer version gets cheaper for everyone, who bought the single player game... I'm spending too much money for games this year.. And most of them haven't been released yet :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's actually dropping in November but I look forward to this game cause right now I got nothing good play.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am so excited!
[automerge]1593797799[/automerge]
To play this *test*

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I legit feel like this will be one of the all time greats, it's 7 years in the making and has such an immersive set-up and promise to it that it's just bound to be a landmark. It keeps being delayed but better late than never I guess. Who knows, maybe by the time it's out the PS5 will also be cheap enough to buy with it :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pity the game turned out to be a mess on consoles and was filled with controversy. Still havent played it because I usually wait for a decent sale. Buying games at full price just isnt worth it no more too many issues.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even with the crashing, the game is great. I played it on both Sony consoles (Ps4 ver on Ps4 and Ps5) had less loading problems with the 5. But the game is still playable on the 4. I’ve done my first playtrough on the 4.

The universe and the lore is awesome. Most of the characters are well written too.

Most of the guys I known IRL didn’t have much problems playing it on their PCs.What I understand is that the game wasn’t ready for the older gen. If you have the new one, wait for the new gen version with the patch and the first DLC that might come either at the end of this month or February.

Ps : Team Panam :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have a xbox one x, I didn't take the risk since I don't have any next gen consoles. Although I did heard it runs fine on the one x. I'm the kind of person that can't stand buggy games. I love wasteland 3 but it initially had issued by the time they fixed it I already didn't want to do a 3rd play through (they lucky i'm obsessed with turn based games or I wouldn't even have finished it once). What's disappointing is CD-project red knew the game was not working on previous gen consoles and they said nothing. I'm glad I decided to stop buying full priced games before this all happened otherwise they would have gotten me too. Still gotta pay for DLC's so imma be playing cyberpunk in a year or 2.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
on the other hand, with the plunging sales, we would expect steam sale of Cyberpunk 2077 soon. Aww yeah. Can't wait to try that in vorpx

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know its been a long time but yeah better late than never! This game was such a disappointment honestly wasn't worth the money was so broken.. Lucky enough was able to get a refund in full.. This game has made me much more cautious when buying games now for sure pahaha!

Top Bottom