Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

DEATH NOTE

Year of Release: 3 October 2006
Author: Tsugumi Ohba. Takeshi Obata
Director: Tetsurō Araki
Studio: Madhouse
Genre: Mystery, Supernatural, Thriller

Synopse: A high school student discovers a supernatural notebook that has deadly powers. He can kill anyone he wishes simply by inscribing their name within its pages. Intoxicated with his new power, he begins to eliminate those he deems unworthy of life.

This show is an absolute classic one of my all time favourite Anime.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's been around 10 years ago since I last watched this anime. I enjoyed the L vs Light interactions and after L's death, the story went a bit down for me. Light is so evil writing peoples names in the death note killing them and the ending was a relief. I don't want to spoil the ending for others who have not seen it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's been around 10 years ago since I last watched this anime. I enjoyed the L vs Light interactions and after L's death, the story went a bit down for me. Light is so evil writing peoples names in the death note killing them and the ending was a relief. I don't want to spoil the ending for others who have not seen it.
For me too the second half was not as good as the first half. The ending wasn't bad but I didn't like that it was because of a mistake of one of the followers

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I also last watched this almost a decade ago. First half was amazing, the second half was not as amazing but still pretty good. I just thought that Mello and Near were a bit lame compared to L. Love Light's breakdown at the end though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The second ending is one of the best song i've heard in an anime :pepemusic:

I'm #TeamL and you have no idea how salty i am...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Second manga I read after Naruto..
First half was epic , after that lost its touch..
But the ending was satisfactory...

Top Bottom