Community Fun Discussion- Wano War Match Up Predictions

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello all you Thrillers and Chillers!

We're having a Prediction contest for the upcoming conflict in One Piece (see official posting for rules and prizes).

This thread is for discussion of your picks.

We're expecting civil conversations and all rules of TB to be followed. Also a little warning: Troll posts are subject to a high risk of post deletion and thread ban.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm thinking Kinemon vs Kanjuro has to happen. I can't see anyone else taking care of him, they seem to have had a special bond amongst the scabbard. Makes sense since they've been traveling around together and the whole ordeal with Kanjuro being "captured".

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BM vs Sanji confrimed
[automerge]1586355487[/automerge]

No. He won't even get near him. Zoro will fight Jack.
[automerge]1586355513[/automerge]

No. He won't even get near him. Zoro will fight Jack.
I m not a zolo fan lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So we don't predict outcomes of the fights just tinfoil on possible matchups?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Shottie will have a lot of fun cleaning the entry threads, if not even other mods follow the rules xDD

Kid vs apoo
Would also love to see this :love:
Felt like this is build since Sabaody and was hyoe once again post TS.
But right now I think Kidd will be involved in Frankfurt ghting the Yonkou and Apoo will go to Hawkins or Killer.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Shottie will have a lot of fun cleaning the entry threads, if not even other mods follow the rules xDD
Lmao I saw them quoting me there. Peeps don't read rules
[automerge]1586378248[/automerge]
Would also love to see this :love:
Felt like this is build since Sabaody and was hyoe once again post TS.
But right now I think Kidd will be involved in Frankfurt ghting the Yonkou and Apoo will go to Hawkins or Killer.
Yeah they definitely have some sort of special build-up. They were always shown clashing and arguing to be top dog. It'd be interesting to see the dynamics when they see each other again after the betrayal.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lmao I saw them quoting me there. Peeps don't read rules
They don't....
By my current calculations I have a prize of at least 1500 SD possible, and that's not even adding in the Big Mom pirates. :ROFLMAO:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't forget Neko and WBP remnants. Not to mention a potential Marine appearence :D
I wonder when you'll get Neko's entrance. Jinbe's already here and all the remaining scabbards have been revealed and fleshed out. It's gotta be very soon.

The Marine's/WG appearance seems inevitable at this point. We've got them tapping up the lines, Sword and Drake's reveal and CP-0 being there. Interestingly enough, when we saw them last chasing the Shichibukai, they were seemingly sending non-top guys. It almost feels like a diversion. What if they put that hunt publicly for cover but are actually converging towards Wano? It's especially weird how Akainu is being so vocal about leaving "Wano" alone everytime he appeared recently. It's over the top lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wonder when you'll get Neko's entrance. Jinbe's already here and all the remaining scabbards have been revealed and fleshed out. It's gotta be very soon.
I think Neko + WB Remnants spared for plottwist. Once it looks bad they will represents the reinforcements.
[automerge]1586414807[/automerge]
What if they put that hunt publicly for cover but are actually converging towards Wano?
Up until the point Marines wasn't informed that Big Mom and Kaidou teaming up they did not plan to show up in Wano. Thats a fact we learned from the convo between Coby and Drake.

But both informations:
  • CP0 in Wano
  • Big Mom - Kaidou - alliance
might lead to Marine invasion :pepehmm:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't forget Neko and WBP remnants. Not to mention a potential Marine appearence :D
I can only count so high. :ROFLMAO: I was starting to lose the calculations when I got higher than 30.
(When I give you guys Saltys for rewards Google has to help me do the math 😅)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm thinking Kinemon vs Kanjuro has to happen. I can't see anyone else taking care of him, they seem to have had a special bond amongst the scabbard. Makes sense since they've been traveling around together and the whole ordeal with Kanjuro being "captured".
Yeah agree this one is quite obvious.
I would also add one more that is obvious.
  • Raizou vs Fukurokuju
  • Shinobu vs Daikoko
Raizou was introduced to Fukurokujus rival. And Daikoko smells like a job for the mankiller xD

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will be too ez for Kinemon
Fire burns drawings ez clap

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
?!?
It is not drawn on paper it is just Ink. And ink doesn't burn :p
Well Ink still has to be drawn on something to make form, right? I doubt he inks the air lol
[automerge]1586424292[/automerge]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well Ink still has to be drawn on something to make form, right? I doubt he inks the air lol
[automerge]1586424292[/automerge]
This way everything is weak against fire :weirdpeep:
Water and other liquids evaporates, Metal and Ice and other solids melt...
(Cartridge is burning not the ink)

Ink is not weak against fire, thats a fact.
And this one makes clear it is just ink!

Top Bottom