Movies Dolittle (2020)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Dolittle

Release Date: January 17 2020
Directed by: Stephen Gaghan
Produced by: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6673612/fullcredits/producer?ref_=m_ttfc_4
Cast (live action and voices) : Robert Downey Jr., Tom Holland, Emma Thompson, Rami Malek, Antonio Banderas, John Cena, Michael Sheen, Selena Gomez.....

Synopse: After losing his wife seven years earlier, the eccentric Dr. John Dolittle (Downey), famed doctor and veterinarian of Queen Victoria’s England, hermits himself away behind the high walls of Dolittle Manor with only his menagerie of exotic animals for company. But when the young queen (Jessie Buckley) falls gravely ill, a reluctant Dolittle is forced to set sail on an epic adventure to a mythical island in search of a cure, regaining his wit and courage as he crosses old adversaries and discovers wondrous creatures.

After watching the trailer I already see that I'm gonna love this 3000....:catcrysweat:

Excited to see Ton...Robert in a new role.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the trailer seem'd off tbh and Downey's a good actor but he doesn't feel like a Dr.Dolittle imo, would have preferred someone else over him though may watch the movie to prove me wrong but from trailer alone i am not feeling this at all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the trailer seem'd off tbh and Downey's a good actor but he doesn't feel like a Dr.Dolittle imo, would have preferred someone else over him though may watch the movie to prove me wrong but from trailer alone i am not feeling this at all.
That it was off was my initial reaction too, but I have a hunch that Downey will refresh the franchise and make the role awesome in his own way. It's a completely different version of Dolittle to one of Eddie Murphy, it looks like a modern take on the original Dr.Dolittle movie from the 60's.

Top Bottom