Characters and Groups Drake next in line to become an All Star//What conclusions can we take about the Beast Pirates hierarchy?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the recent chapter it was said X Drake would fill in Queens place in case of his demise. I find that interesting bcs it isnt Jack who would replace Queen but X Drake.

That would mean X Drake in terms of power isnt that much weaker than Luffy, Law and Kid. I find it really refreshing. I was scared rest of Supernovas would fall short compared to the main ones.

I am looking forward to seeing what Drake can do

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought brainless powerlvl discussions are forbidden in this forum.

And no it only refered to that Black Maria would bet that Drake is next in line for Calamity/All Star position, if one of the 3 current needs to be replaced.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is a legitimate question that gives us an insight on what we can expect from more Supernovas. And as you can see we have Powers & Abilities tag for a discussion. We have that for a reason.

Drake's power is important because it gives us an insight in what we can expect from other Supernovas in the chapters to come. Drake being hinted to be strong enough to be Yonko Commander in ranks of Queen shows us he will be pivotal in the upcomming chapters.

Discussion like this can only be brainless if people start making it. And if they start those posts will be deleted. We already have prediction thread which in itself holds merrit of power levels.

That being said. When it was said Drake can replace Queen no one really objected it. So i believe Drake is strong enough to takes it place. And if that is so i feel like Drake's role will be important one

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Black Marias comment might be a hint that Queen is a calamity that needs to be replaced.

So Queen title die the weakest Calamity? Does this mean Kaidou thinks the strong ones have to be man?

Could Jack the Youngstar even be stronger than King. Jack aka Kaidous son trained by King and Queen becoming Kaidous strongest weapon?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And as you can see we have Powers & Abilities tag for a discussion. We have that for a reason.
@Larsi told me that this tag was made for discussion like "What are xyz powers and abilities?" and threads like "Is A stronger than B?" are forbidden.

And it should be clear that Who's Who question doesn't refer to "Who becomes next YC2?" it is "Who will become next YC?". Jack already a YC making him rank Up would be turning him into the captain.

The questions one should ask are not
  • Is Drake stronger than Jack? or
  • Is Jack stronger than Queen?
This only force powerlvl discussion. Useful question would be
  • Was Jack a TobiRoppo before becoming AllStar?
  • Did the "precious Jack" die?
  • Does Numbers have the same authority as the AllStars? (Especially in the eyes of TobiRoppo) Or are Numbers comparable to the likes of Perospero, Compote, Oven and Daifuku?
  • And in case of powerlvl. X Drake next in line becomine an AllStar(or at least a Number) just another confirmation that all Supernova should be seen at least in the same Niveau as Yonkou Commanders.

But the title of your threads is just made to trigger Jack fanboys.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In chapter 978 Oda finally introduced the Tobi Roppo! And one of them asked a very interisting question "Who would be next up, if Queen is going to die?"!

It showed us that the Tobi Roppo are not the greatest fans of Queen? But also the promped answer of Black Maria (another member of Tobi Roppo) that Drake would be next was quite interisting!

In my opinion this leads to a few questions that needs to be discussed! 2 questions for the Youngstar among Calamities!
  • Was Jack a Tobi Roppo before becoming an All Star?
  • Did the "previous Jack" die?
If you want to discuss powerlvl go to

Besides gibt's we might got about Jack pasts we also should discuss what dies this mean for the Beast Pirates Hierarchy? Especially if we look at Tobi Roppo and Numbers. For me there are 3 possibilities!
  1. Tobi Roppo above Numbers in authority (an maybe also power)
  2. Tobi Roppo see Numbers ans All Stars as the same. Rank up could just refer to "Who of us will join elite next?".
  3. Numbers are powerhorses who reached their limits unable to become commander. This way I would compare them to the likes of Perospero, Compote, Daifuku and Oven.
What do you think?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't know. They can be around the same strength. We need to see more of their feats

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We need to see more of the Numbers. Drake could be a Calamity I guess but we need more insights on Kaido's crew in following chapters.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe the Tobi Roppo just don't like Queen all that much? A case of disgruntled subordinates?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's just that X is the roman numeral for 10 and in cards it's King>Queen>Jack>10>9 and so on so X Drake makes the most sense :heeho:
for promotion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe the Tobi Roppo just don't like Queen all that much? A case of disgruntled subordinates?
Sure Who's Who (and also the other 5) doesn't seem to like Queen (would have been funny if one them would have liked Queen). But that Black Mariah thinks Drake is next in line came promped and noone disagreed.

Now is the question are Tobi Roppo above Numbers or do Tobi Roppo see Numbers as almost the same as All Stars?

Just checked again the chapter.
And there is an order Queen calls out the Beast Pirates member
  1. The Waiters
  2. The Pleasures
  3. The Gifters
  4. The Shinuichi (Gifter Elite)
  5. Tobi Roppo
  6. The monsterous Numbers
(Afterwards the alles followed)

Top Bottom