Island Dressrosa

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
Uteki accepted the Den Den Mushi and then handed it to Ai. With the avenue of entry she was thinking of taking, it made more sense for her to have it. Thinking it over once more, to ensure there is no doubts, she realizes something and needs to ask Pierre to clarify it. He seems more in-tune with the local rules and customs. So she would see if he had any knowledge of what she needed to know.

"If I take the participant route... Where would that leave Ai? Would she be stuck watching? Or would she have similar access as me even if she isn't a participant herself?"

It was something she needed to know as it factored in how she would go about everything. Ai being stuck watching would make things a bit more complicated. After all, they were already planning to head to Primula. So that was an easy option to pick if the tournament participant route didn't seem like it was going to work for them.

"I am fine with watching, or even participating myself. Don't worry about it."

"That is not why I was worried about it. If you are a participant as well, then that is more time that both of us can't spend looking for a way into the factory. Not to mention, and I am sorry for being so blunt about this, you're not as strong as me. If you get injured during a match then it becomes that much harder to look around for both of us. Same goes for if you are stuck watching. I want to pick something that gives both of us ample time to look for the entrance. Rather than just one of us."

This was only the second time it had happened to Ai's knowledge, but it was for this reason that she decided to learn from her. She was thinking of just making things simple for the sake of them being simple. Uteki was constantly thinking of the best way to clear their goal. She agreed that it would be better if both of them could snoop around for the factory entrance instead of one and that if Ai had to participate in the arena to look around then the chances of that not happening were too high to ignore.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa – Carta
@Emperor Cross

On the eastern harbour of Dressrosa, Shaarib’s sudden departure from his ship through the use of a giant to cannonball into the sky, only to reappear as a fiery blue bird soaring into Dressrosa. However, this spectacular act of grandiose have immediately caught the attention of everyone, including the Donquixote Pirates. However, soldiers did not immediately fire at the bird, unsure if the phoenix is an incredible wild life passing through Dressrosa or is a precursor to something more ominous. As long as the phoenix does not attack, the soldiers are content to observe the mythical bird in its natural exhibit. However, this same idea does not apply to most of the Donquixote Pirates, as several of the officers have taken note of this, and they seem more aware of what is going on with the Phoenix, as two figures now watched the phoenix from the centre, where the castle stood.

“It seems like we got a visitor.”

A high-pitched voice came from one man of an insane, somewhat biologically impossible build – he is large and bulky, particularly his shoulders protrudes spikes due to wearing a specific pauldron since young. His name is Pica, a man with a wondrous choir voice that only a mother could love. Beside him, was a man with spiky hair, eyes covered with goggles and a mask. This man is known as Gladius, an officer of the Pica army, whom took Pica’s words as an affirmation to deal with this sudden appearance of a phoenix.

“Let’s see if the phoenix is a devil fruit user or just a mythical bird.”

Gladius would leave the castle, making his way towards Carta, if it is a mythical bird then capturing one is well worth it, and if it is a devil fruit user then someone with such powers will still be worth taking in for the Donquixote Pirates.

Dressrosa – Arcadia/Primula
@tlgRen

Pierre would listen to Uteki’s concern about her companion, which is understandable – though her words may cut deep into Ai’s heart, though it is of no real concern about the pair’s dynamics for the journalist. Thinking for a bit, if Uteki were to enter alone, she may not ultimately have time to sneak off even with the break to look for the real way in, and given the circumstances with Doflamingo, it’s not safe to wander too deep alone with most of the Donquixote being in the colosseum later on. Pierre crossed his arms and rub his chin for a bit, before an idea came to his mind.

“That’s it! Since you two are a pair, you can disguise yourself as a master/slave relationship, that way they may let your companion stick around in the rest area for the fighter. Though… with her current clothes…”

Pierre eyed towards Ai’s clothing up and down with a serious gaze, her clothes definitely doesn’t look like one of a slave, the easiest way would be putting a handcuff and have her change into rags to make it more believable.

“… That may be a little difficult to pull it off, perhaps servant? Or a maid? But even then, it is not guaranteed. A Pirate Kingdom is unfortunately rather unpredictable for someone like Doflamingo. Look, the registration must be starting.”

Pointing towards the exit of the alley, they would find several people walking towards the direction of the colosseum, armed with weapons that would typically not be seen on a normal day – it is fairly obvious they are dressed in armour as if walking into a big fight, perhaps not even from Dressrosa, but who would know until the grand opening of the arena.

“If you wish to enter through the colosseum then you would need to start registering now. I’ll find some way to look out for you two if I can even if you girls decided to go a different path.”

Should Uteki and Ai leave the alley, in search of their own way into Dressrosa – they would find more and more armed warriors walking towards the colosseum, another thing is that if they were to listen to gossips of the normal citizens of Dressrosa, rumours about a fiery blue bird is just spotted on the northern side of Dressrosa.

OOC: With Cross coming in a little abruptly, I'll try to fit in two plotlines in one as much as I can.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uteki had a plan now based on what she was just told by Pierre. She was going have Ai claim she was entering Uteki, her bodyguard, into the event and that they couldn't be separated due to the contract between them. Pierre's suggestions may have been more fitting, but neither of them sat well with Uteki. She glanced at Ai before looking at Pierre again. Ready to tell him of her plan.

"I'm going to have Ai claim I am her bodyguard and she is entering me in the event to compete for the prize on her behalf. Since my responsibility as her bodyguard is to protect her, she needs to be close by as often as possible during event. It may not work, but I have a backup plan too."

Ai looked confused. She wasn't expecting Uteki to choose this option. She had been fine with finding some rags and playing the role of slave for a bit. She didn't have time to object. Uteki was already walking towards the registration area since time was running out. She managed to catch up to Uteki and was about to speak up about the plan she had decided on, when Uteki cut her off.

"I don't care if it's for a mission. You're not going to play the role of a slave, servant, maid, whatever. Got it?"

Ai looked shocked. How had Uteki known what she was gong to say? Seeing her expression, Uteki spoke up once more on their way to register.

"You're too predictable."

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa – Corrida Colosseum
@tlgRen

Uteki and Ai would make their way towards the Colosseum, and shortly after – arriving at the entrance of the Colosseum was a pretty long line, but it is fairly easy to surmise it is the line to be a gladiator for the Colosseum – most of those within the lines seems to be some unruly, well-equipped warriors, for the most part. That said, do they have a limit of fighters to register for the Colosseum? Given this long line, it is hard to say but they may run into such problems which would put the whole operation into a stop before it would begin. Should they find a way to cut the queue? Perhaps with some persuasion it may be possible with the pirates, but they could also simply follow the line – Pierre have not spoken much on the details of the Colosseum, it would be completely up to them to determine on this operation feasibility and their actions will play out without Pierre guiding them further.

Regardless of how Uteki and Ai would approach this, before they would likely act upon on the Colosseum registration, a man’s voice appeared behind them – if they were to turn around they would find a gang of bigger size warriors pretty much crept up towards them. These group of pirates, from their facial expressions, are confident – and really overwhelms the ladies in physical size, slowly surrounding them.

“Hey pretty ladies! Are you interested in the arena? How about joining us instead? Hahahaha.”

The facial expression of the leader of the group started to change, it is fairly obvious they are interested in both Uteki and Ai, though not the way one would expect. The group of warriors behind him would start laughing

“It will be an enjoyable time….!”

Placing one hand on Uteki’s shoulders, the warriors are definitely suggesting in an incredibly dark tone. There are several observers watching upon the interaction, though normal civilians would stay away from the issue in front of them in fear of getting into trouble.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was quite a line when the two of them reached the registration area. Uteki wanted to push ahead to the front. Fearful that they would not make it in time if they waited around for the line to progress. Ai didn't like the idea, and managed to convince Uteki to wait. As they were waiting, Uteki heard the dull noise that she quickly identified as a man trying to hit on her. Only it was even worse since they were also involving Ai. She was trying to control herself. Knowing that making a scene right now could jeopardize their tournament entry. However, before the man could finish saying 'time' she would turn around and punch him in his throat. Using her full strength to do it too. She let out a sigh. She really tried to control herself this time, but it didn't matter.

"Sorry. I didn't catch that. Mind repeating it? It sounded like you had ill intentions towards me and m'lady here."

Having already failed to control herself to prevent the first blow, she decides to give up resisting entirely and teach the group a lesson they wont soon forget. Starting with her sarcastic and mocking reply. She also tried to salvage their entrance by adding in a detail that would make it seem like she was acting as Ai's bodyguard.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@tlgRen

Before the leader of the thugs would finish his sentence, a punch to his throat sent the man flying back, surprising the group as a whole as their expression changed to one of complete shock. The man in which Uteki has sent flying did not move afterwards, immediately becoming unconscious from the sudden punch. Uteki would respond with a snarky comment, further putting shock and fear into the group of thugs, their leader was defeated with a single punch – what hope do they have to defeat Uteki? And what’s more she is the bodyguard of the younger girl, is the younger girl stronger? They weren’t going to stay and find out, it wasn’t worth dying to get a girl when they could find weaker girls elsewhere. Leaving their unconscious leader behind, the group of thugs quickly ran away from the scene.

At the same time, those around the ladies also heard Uteki being the bodyguard of the younger girl, Ai. Some were discouraged by the fact that there will be monstrous opponents in the colosseum, and left the line, but there are those who continued to stay in the line, either not caring too much on the scene or never realized what had happened. Soon afterwards, from the direction of where the thugs ran, a man fully clad in samurai armor and wearing a tengai hat would walk towards the ladies, should the ladies have not gone back to the queue the man would polite spoke towards them, hoping they would allow him to pass by them, or otherwise simply join the queue behind Uteki and Ai.

“Excuse me.”

Suddenly, the queue would move quickly – it seems that registration has commenced. It would take a while before Uteki and Ai would find themselves in front of the Colosseum staff. In which the staff would ultimately ask the question in which Uteki and Ai would find themselves in the first obstacle.

“3,000 beri to participate in the colosseum arena, per person. Just so you know, you cannot pair up as a team in the arena.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uteki let out a sigh of relief. The incident had not produced any repercussions. At least right now. There was the chance it could still come back to bite her later. After the men she didn't punch ran away in fear, she calmly returned to Ai to get back in line. A lot of the would be competitors seemed to fear her strength. As a lot of them left the line after she handled that brute. So far, it seems like punching that guy worked to their advantage. It sped up the line and hopefully ensured that Uteki would be able to enter the event still. It seemed like there were still some fighters worth their salt though. As a man in samurai armor too his place behind her in line. She was relieved. While she wanted to win, she didn't want things too boring for her either. Even if her mission was to infiltrate the factory below, she still wanted to have some fun. She finally was at the front of the line. The clerk mentioned the fee, and that there was no tag-teams.

"Not a problem. It is just me entering on behalf of milady here. Due to my contract though, she will need to be near me at all times possible. So she will be with me backstage. I hope that is alright."

"Yes. I'm afraid I must insist on this." Ai added.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa - Corrida Colosseum
@tlgRen

"Look lady, if you are not a participant you cannot go into the gladiator area."

The man would listen to Uteki's words, but seems to not care about her contract whatsoever, in which the man would immediately cut off Uteki's last words coldly. It seems that what Pierre said is true, they might have to work separately by the colosseum. Taking out a small badge and showing to the pair, it has the insignia of the Donquixote Pirates, golden in color. Looking once more at Uteki as if expecting a reply, the man would finally spoke once more.

"She can watch from the spectator seats, so what will it be? There are still people wanting to join, hurry up!"

Behind the pair still have a decent amount of people still queuing up, especially the samurai whom patiently waits for the pair to be done, though others may not be that patient. What will the ladies decide on? They have ran into the first obstacle of their mission.

edit: Formatting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
Uteki took a deep breath when the incredibly rude clerk spoke and denied her request. She was already thinking of a backup plan during the wait in line, and looks like it was a good thing she did. She looked directly into the eyes of the clerk and spoke.

"Your loss. Enjoy the pathetic show of events. If you got cowards like the ones who ran away earlier joining, then this event likely isn't even worth my time."

Ai was about to protest, but Uteki tugged on her sleeve. It was a signal. Uteki only ever did that when she wanted Ai to follow along with a plan that they hadn't discussed beforehand. Ai walked away with her, and then Uteki used one of the more interesting abilities her devil fruit gave her. She took control of several people waiting in line. With her abilities, she could manipulate up to 25 of the weaker ones at once. She would force them to get into a brawl right then and there. Her goal was simple. Cause chaos to create a distraction that would let her and Ai slip past the reception area and venture deeper into the colosseum together.

If the chaos caused by the brawl wasn't enough and the way further was still guarded, she would simply leave and look for one of the alternate entry points. The colosseum was only worth it if both of them could search for a way into the factory. Otherwise the fights would be too much of a distraction.

Enthrall- The user takes control of someone's blood, allowing them to manipulate their movements similar to the Ito Ito no mi's Parasite ability. This ability is only usable on fodder NPCs and single named NPCs. The number of fodder NPCs can not be more than 25% of the user's mastery, and the singular NPC can not be above 20 levels below the user's level and their mastery. (Requires 61 Mastery)

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa
@tlgRen

Uteki would respond with an equally condescending tone, calling out the event to be a terrible – it is fairly obvious to the man that the lady is one of a spoiled brat that cries whenever they don’t get what they want. This only exacerbated the situation when the man would only shrug and leave them be. Once the pair left the queue, the registration continued without much effort. Soon afterwards, with Uteki’s ability – she would control several of the registering people to force them to attack each other without consent. This create a more scary-looking chaotic fight, as the brawl would take place outside the entrance – prompting several of the colosseum guards and some as city guards to try and diffuse the situation, however it would only serve to make it worse – as amongst those who are controlled by Uteki forcibly some of them are much stronger than the rest, making it much more difficult to control the situation. The man on the booth working on the registration is already gone, perhaps to find safety.

“What is going on here?”

Suddenly a man would appear by the entrance, he is the man in-charge of the colosseum – Diamante. Unhappy that a brawl has occurred outside of a rather important event today, he would survey the area for a moment before touching the ground with one of his hand. Suddenly, the ground would ripple like waves, forcing most if not all of the upcoming participants to fell, and that the ground would start to envelop around the participants like a snake coiling up on their legs – forcing them to be stuck on the ground. Those that did not fall would find the ground coiling around their legs as well, trapping them from moving. Diamante would then take a closer look with the situation, as some of the participants mentioning that they couldn’t control their body, forcing them to fight with each other against their will. It would seem to be of a Devil Fruit powers, but with no evidence of what happen, the man from the booth would return, quickly recapping the situation.

“Sir, it happened suddenly.”

“Is there a problem?”

“Well, there was a pair of ladies coming up to register for the event, but after turning them away when I told them that non-participants cannot enter the gladiator sections, they angrily left.”

“….. Get Senor Pink to find those ladies, I want them alive. This event must not be ruined, or you’re next.”

“Y-yes sir.”

Diamante would stand outside the entrance, making sure no more problems would arise, as the man from the booth would went back into the colosseum, possibly to look for Senor Pink. As for the ladies, Diamante did not see them – but they could definitely look for another way in, it is a colosseum after all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
The brawl was effective. Panic ensued. Uteki smirked as her plan began to play out perfectly. Now was the time to act. She looked over at the now unguarded entrance to the gladiator's area. She thought about opening it, but didn't wanna chance a security measure and ruin all the progress she's made. Instead, she would send out blood to fill the seams and cracks in the door and then harden it. The hardened blood would hopefully cause the door to disconnect from its hinges and fall to the ground. If successful, she would grab Ai's hand and run through the door. If she was unsuccessful she would grab Ai's hand and exit the Colosseum. If they were unable to venture further in, they would have overstayed their welcome. She did manage to hear some important sounding guy give out some orders before she got out of earshot. She wondered if he was part of Doffy's crew. Not that it mattered. That was not the place for a battle against one of his men.

If she made it further in, she wouldn't care about the door. There wasn't much she could do about it. She wanted to do things stealthily and avoid causing too much commotion, but there were too many variables. Now that she had used her abilities like that, there was no point to attempting a stealth route. If any pursued her, she would deal with them. As she got decently far into the gladiators area, she would release the remaining participants from her control. The further she got the harder it was for her to keep them in her control. If she had to retreat and find another way, she would also release them from her control for the same reason. The only difference would be while running she would be on the lookout for Pierre. As the Colosseum route was a bust, she would have to talk to him to figure out the next best place to look for a way into the factory.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@tlgRen

Uteki was able to find an alternate route towards the gladiator section of the colosseum, sneaking towards the door. However, luckily for both Uteki and Ai – the door is completely opened, the guard may have left his or her post possibly due to the situation at the colosseum entrance, as such the duo would enter the gladiator section with no problems. Once they have made it in, in a few seconds of running, the pair would find a lot of people sitting by the rest area, some sharpening their weapons, some chit-chatting and some even resting. These are the participants for the arena, and they didn’t seem to pay too much attention on the girls, though there are some who seem to be staring at them – possibly for many different reasons not just analysing them for the fight ahead.

Regardless, as she runs – there is a possibility in which being the only ones to be running would raise more suspicion. Once at about past the middle, they would find two people dressed in armor holding on to their weapons, spears in front of them walking casually. The men would notice the pair in front of them, and continue to move towards them. Once they are close enough, one of them would suddenly ask the pair.

“Hey what's the hurry, are you lost? Which group are you in?” (if Uteki/Ai is running)
“Hey are you lost? Which group are you in?” (if Uteki/Ai is not running)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
Luckily, the door was open. The receptionist must've left it open when he ran, or some of the reinforcements that arrived to stop the brawl left it open. Either way, the two ran through the door. Not bothering to close it. It was left open, and if someone saw it open then shut, it would give them away. As they ventured deeper into the gladiator area, Uteki slowed her pace. She was now walking, albeit swiftly. Still holding Ai's hand and pulling her along. Up ahead, she spotted too men in armor, weapons in hand. She didn't know if they were participants or guards. Hopefully before they noticed her face, Uteki fashioned herself and Ai masks made of blood. She approached them as they walked towards her. They asked what group she was in and if she was lost.

"Group A. We are struggling to find it. Mind helping us?"

She would play along for now to determine if these men were guards or participants. Worst case scenario, this turns into a situation where Uteki is fighting the entire Colosseum while Ai searches for an entrance to the factory on her own. Best case scenario, she is able to knock them out and resume the search with Ai. She had gotten decently lucky so far. She got into the gladiator area with Ai, but there was some hiccups along the way. Which direction would the winds of fate take her luck? Fortune or misfortune.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@tlgRen

The men would turn and look at each other, as if Uteki said something wrong – the atmosphere tensed as they looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the ladies. Suddenly, both men became much more mellow and in fact even start to smile as they respond to the ladies happily, are these two interested in Uteki and Ai? They did not seem to be implying they are guards or participants – making it much more ambiguous.

“Ah! Group A is at the back of the section. Allow us to accompany you m’ladies.”

With both men turning their body towards the side, showing the way to Group A’s area – or at least they seem to be. For Uteki and Ai whom are trying to sneak around – this may or may not ultimately backfire. However, for the ladies this may be an opportunity to acquire more information as the pair seems to be really into escorting the ladies to Group A.

Whether or not Uteki and Ai accept the invitation, the men would simply go along with them – and should they reach towards the end of the gladiator section of the colosseum, they would find a large group of participants resting by the area. Within that group, a few individuals seem stand out a bit more – a reptilla, a very large muscular woman clad in gladiator armor, and a half naked man shadow boxing against a wall.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
The two men did not give away their status just yet. Uteki was cautious of following them. Ever fearful of a trap, but she was confident in her strength so she decided to follow along. She walked behind the two men, with Ai at her side. Following them. Eventually, they would lead her to a large group of participants. These much more obvious given how diverse some of them were. A member of the Reptilla race, an amazoness looking woman, and someone who didn't seem to grasp the concept of modesty were all standouts. Uteki and Ai kept far away from the entrance. Wanting to be able to simply leave the area as the rest were heading to participate. She turned to the two who escorted them to give her thanks.

"You have my thanks."

"Mine as well."

Hoping with that out of the way, the two would simply leave if they were guards like Uteki was starting to believe they were. If the two did not leave, she would simply attempt something similar to the tactic she used to get in here. She was hoping things wouldn't come to that, and that when it was time for the battles to begin, she would be able to simply leave the area as the rest of them proceeded to the arena.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@tlgRen

Once the group of four made it to the area in which Uteki and Ai ‘should’ be, the ladies would attempt to lose the men following them. However, the ladies’ gratitude is quickly met with happiness from the pair which results in one of the men suddenly bringing up the helmet covering his face, revealing to be a similarly young man – he would immediately take hold of Uteki’s hands and shutter his words nervously with a jovial smile.

“I’m from Group C, would y-you be w-w-willing to go on a d-date with me w-when I win the colosseum?”

Depending on Uteki’s answer, she would find the young man either flustered with some disappointment or happiness but regardless of the outcome, the young man would quickly go his own way to where he needs to be alone, leaving the
other man to be slightly confused but afterwards gestures a waving hand to indicate good-bye and quickly left as well, perhaps he too was thinking something similar? His apparent shyness would conclude no answers for the moment. With Uteki and Ai left alone, she will find a female staff walking her rounds by the Group A participants, asking for their names and badges for confirmation. With everyone else in Group A seemly busy at the moment, it is likely for them to start the fight first outside by the stage, should Uteki and Ai wants to continue exploring for the hidden entrance, this is possibly their only chance before someone else catches them loitering around without any badges.

Should they look around from where they are more in-depth, the gladiator section is rather large and open-spaced, but somewhat dark. They could explore away from the Group A resting area, which makes it harder to be seen – they could still turn back and explore areas away from the rest areas generally, though without a light source, the other side of the section wall is not well illuminated, and there could be actual guards this time round guarding certain areas. Since neither of the ladies have registered nor have a badge, they will not be accounted for that the fight and no one else at the moment will be looking for them unless they are caught by the guards.

Edit: Pics

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
Uteki grew weary when the smaller of the two knights begins to raise his helmet. Was he going to reveal himself as one of Doffy's grew, sent here to capture the one responsible for the earlier incident? However, when he asked her out all that happened was uncontrollable laughter. She didn't want to, but it was beyond her control. Her laughter was loud and resounded throughout the participant waiting area. Ai looked distraught. Worried Uteki's laughter would cause some kind of trouble for them. She tried calming her down, but it was no use. The laughter continued and soon tears began to fall from her face due to said laughter., Finally, a bit after the two presumably left, she would calm down. Moments before it was time for Group A to head to the arena.

"Geez. I can't believe you."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it..."

If the two were still able to sneak away despite Uteki's uproar, they would do so. Uteki figured any sort of entrance to this factory would be deep within the Colosseum. Away from the possibility of an arena straggler stumbling upon it. Having kept a mental note of where she's been since entering the gladiator area, she would head in whatever direction took her and Ai closer to the center. Likely where the more important people spent their time in the Colosseum. Given that these important people would likely be Doffy's subordinates, they would have access to this factory. At least, that was her reasoning for going towards the center. She had no idea if it was correct, but she trusted her gut.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@tlgRen

Unfortunately for the young man, Uteki’s laugh is quickly perceived as a ‘no’, considering she never truly reply to his question, making the man feel more flustered than he thought he would be. Quickly letting go of Uteki’s hands, the man would simply bow and quickly get to his designated area, where the other man would do similarly the same. Luckily, there was little attention being paid towards the drama by most participants, perhaps save for a fair few whom noticed, but they seem ultimately unconcerned to do so, as they would rather prepare themselves for the battle ahead than waste time. This allowed Uteki and Ren to sneak away from the view of essentially everybody, as the pair would now start walking back to the centre of the section area, where it is a mixed bag of illuminated areas and non-illuminated. This makes them much more difficult to get noticed, but for those who have more awareness, they would notice some movements in the dark.

Once they have reached the centre, should Uteki and Ai tried to focus on looking towards the other end of the wall, just around them by the wall are several unlit torches, which may be a possible reason as to why this particular end of the gladiator section seems to be dark, perhaps no one has bothered to light up the torches? Regardless of which, once their vision has adjusted to the dark, on both the left and right sides – there is a door on each side, though whether or not it is locked remains to be seen. The duo could continue to explore further around the area, or they could investigate the doors. Either way they seem to be undetected for now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea
Exploring further into the Colosseum, the pair would soon come across some doors. One to their left, and one to their right. Uteki wanted to investigate them, but did not want to waste time if they ended up being a dead end due to them being locked or whatever. She asked Ai to investigate a bit further ahead. At the same time, since it was very dark and they were in what they assumed was a more restricted area of the Colosseum, she decided to set up some traps. Nothing so grand. She just formed several dull, thin and almost invisible 'wires' using her Blood abilities. She would be able to tell if something triggered one. This would serve as a warning in case someone decided to wander along.

With that out of the way, she approaches the door to her left. She examines it closely. Looking for any signs of a trap or alarm being set on it. If nothing obvious was there, she would proceed to force it open. Liquid blood seeped through the seams and cracks and then hardened. She planned to force it off its hinges like she had with the entrance door if it hadn't been left open. Ai wandered ahead. Looking for alternate ways to continue should Uteki end up failing with the doors. She was aware of Uteki's blood wires and was careful to avoid them. Being able to do so since she knew they were there. If she found nothing, she would quickly return to Ai. If she found something, she would inform Uteki by tripping three of her wires at the same time.

Severance- A thin, almost invisible wire of blood is formed. This wire of blood is extremely sharp and can be set up in a variety of ways. Altering its visibility and thickness as well as its sharpness. Max length/amount is Mastery/5 in meters. (51 Mastery)

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dressrosa – Corrida Colosseum #17
@tlgRen

The door was a rather simple wooden door, nothing too fanciful nor intricate, in fact the doors weren’t locked at all – though duo’s over-thinking has cause them not to give the door a try and opt for a more roundabout way. With her powers, Uteki would destroy the door hinges that would kept the door otherwise upright would have instead cause the door to fall backward, causing the door to slam onto the floor, making a pretty loud thud sound if not stopped. If Uteki were to check the inside of the room she would find it to be a storage room of sorts, but seemly unused for a long period of time as there are dusts and multiple cobwebs, indicating how un-maintained the room is. Right at the end of the room is however a simple wall, not inhibited by anything as all the equipment and objects are kept towards the side. It seems to be a dead end for this room – though Uteki could look more into detail if she has some light to work with.

As for Ai, she would find herself wandering further away from Uteki, perhaps unlucky to do so at its current timing. She would find no more doors, but only unlit torches alongside the wall – however behind her is something rippling quietly through the floor, which in just mere moments two arms would appear out from the floor, quickly grabbing Ai’s legs by the ankle and pulling back to trip the girl and forcing her to fall into the ground. If Ai were to be taken by surprise and fall to the ground – she would find just seconds later in front of where she is heading, two arms would appear and attempt to choke the girl in a chokehold position, using the ground to make the attack even more dangerous, otherwise unless she would turn back – a man dressed in pink baby suit would arise from the ground behind her either way and put her into the same position, except quickly sinking back into the ground.

DPR: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level + C: +1 + Invisible CoA: +1 = 81-100: 5. Large Building Level

Last edited:
Top Bottom