Duel Einsauer vs Hassan [Non-Canon | Lvl 70 Duel]

Who Takes this Dub?

• Sparerib

• Fishstick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweet watched with a pale-faced smile as Shaarib's head detached and flew backwards into the wall. Her adrenaline was giving final pushes as her eyes finally looked down at the inevitable. The dark arms of the marine were plunged into her torso; paler she grew in the face as she yanked back and allowed the ten bullet holes to weep out her ichor; her blood would slow as the steroids passed her system...But she knew it was too late. She was standing in a puddle of her own blood and her muscles were losing the benefits of the steroids.
Her long arms went lax and fell to her sides, her chains gracefully falling beside her into coils of metal links. The drugs had been burnt out of her system and she was dying...
She spat blood onto the headless body in front of her...The same body that had defeated Arlong and sent him into hiding...The same body that slaughtered the New Fishman...

Her anger burbled and burbled until...she shook her head in grim amusement at her bad situation, her gallows humor was kicking. A laugh began to burble out with a bit of blood from her internal organs.
"ata..ata..." She weakly started, but it grew in power as she chuckled. "...ata ATA ATATATATATATATATA~"

"How unlucky." She said, now accepting her loss. She underestimated a man who had made his career off of killing her kind, what a silly mistake. The pirate felt her strength draining from her body like a pierced keg. She sighed, she'd give the asshole what he wanted; he won, it was only fair at this point.

"Yeah-" She said, now no longer maintaining her stance. She now felt she needed to sit down to stay conscious. "-I knew Hody. He was a friend of sorts."

"So...You're Shaarib Hassan?"
She asked. The pirate was clearly very well aware of the situation on Fishman Island, it was almost as if the human man controlling her hosted FI for Shaarib in the past.

@L'Empereur

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All his life, Shaarib lost once. Since childhood, he had been trained. Every morning, he had gotten up by the nuns, ran for kilometers, and got beat up by Hajib and the other soldiers until he had no strength to get back up. Feeling hurt in some of his muscles, was nothing to him. The only thing that permitted him to go through this ordeal over and over was revenge. At night he would dream of the future, he would repeatedly picture himself above Ener and his goons, Gan Fall cheering in the back. This was his dream, and he would not stop until he would taste success. Years later, a swordsman by the man of Jin would beat him in a bar and leave him for dead. Years later, he learned the news of a pirate crew freeing Skypiea. Years later, he was a Vice-Admiral roaming the seas to kill pirates, no objectives on his mind. Ener was already dead and shame was keeping the Skypiean away from the white sea.

Years later, here he was, fighting a child. He thought he was going to beat her senseless but as the battle went on, Shaarib found it difficult to keep up. He had underestimated the strength and the resolve of his opponent, and he was surprised by the savage power with which her ultimate punch seemed to land. Despite his best efforts, Shaarib found himself the victim of that strong hit that sent him flying into the nearest wall. His attack connected with her body but for the Vice-Admiral it hadn't been enough.

A wave of anguish and uncertainty swept over him as he travelled the room. A travel during which, he had been disoriented and dazed. If it weren't for the wall, what would have happened to him ? A second defeat ? Or a third ? He tried to move his head form the wall but it wasn't working. With each tries, the stress was growing within him. What was going to happen now. Will Sweet kill him ? Where was the woman ?! What was happening around him ?! All he could hear was a laugh. Weak but stronger as it went on. She was coming at him ! He needed to move !

Her anger burbled and burbled until...she shook her head in grim amusement at her bad situation, her gallows humor was kicking. A laugh began to burble out with a bit of blood from her internal organs.
"ata..ata..." She weakly started, but it grew in power as she chuckled. "...ata ATA ATATATATATATATATA~"

"How unlucky." She said, now accepting her loss. She underestimated a man who had made his career off of killing her kind, what a silly mistake. The pirate felt her strength draining from her body like a pierced keg. She sighed, she'd give the asshole what he wanted; he won, it was only fair at this point.

"Yeah-" She said, now no longer maintaining her stance. She now felt she needed to sit down to stay conscious. "-I knew Hody. He was a friend of sorts."
She spoke and Shaarib's blood froze. She was friends with Hody ! He knew it ! He needed to move ! He had things to do ! Fear was consuming him ! He could not lose ! He could not die ! Not until Ener was dead ! He attempted to stand up, but his arms felt heavy and unresponsive, and his legs refused to move .He had thought taking the hit with his head was a good idea, but his brain was not in optimal condition anymore. His body was not listening to him. His head began to pound and suddenly, it fell on the ground and rolled.

Shaarib slowly started to get his bearings again. He could distinguish Sweet, he was also looking for any injuries. Despite the fact that his ears were ringing making it difficult for him to focus. His survival depended on it. He tried to bring himself to his body. But she said something important and everything stopped around

"So...You're Shaarib Hassan?" She asked. The pirate was clearly very well aware of the situation on Fishman Island, it was almost as if the human man controlling her hosted FI for Shaarib in the past.
-" I am..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweet was unaware of Shaarib's current struggle, she was too focused on the weeping wounds in her torso and the confirmation of Shaarib's identity. She was too weak to fight anymore, but her heart raced in the presence of Fishman Island's conqueror. The likelihood of the "Knight of the Sea" shipjacking her in the middle of nowhere weighed on her speeding mind.
-" I am..."

"Shaarib Hassan, Vice-Admiral, fishman hunter extraordinaire." She remarked snidely. "What a sight to behold."
Despite her lack of physical strength, her tongue carried the battle forward. "I have to admit, you really have a knack at killing off my people."

The marine underlings listened nervously from the other side of the closed double-doors. They were unsure of how the fight was proceeding, but it had gone quiet; fallen to but a conversation between Shaarib and Sweet it seemed.

"O-HO, SHE WAS HERE ALRIGHT!" A bellow could be heard from distance.
Sweet, who had already fully surrendered herself to the harsh reality of bitter defeat, reacted with wide-eyes; a hope to make it out of this mess alive. It was Mikami, this was truly a rare time she was happy to hear his idiotic shouting. She just needed that ape to haul her out of here before the fishman murderer claimed another tally.

"CAPTAIN BOSS?!" He shouted at the semi-demolished marine base.

She grunted a bit as she rose from her defeated sitting position. "In-" She hesitated, she had to correct her weak volume. "IN HERE!"
The fishwoman just needed to stay conscious until her rescue party stormed the building for their captain, but admittedly from all the factors wearing her down it was getting difficult for her. As her body longed for rest; her mind struggled for life. She judged Shaarib's state carefully and with a heavy step she began moving for the doors.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Shaarib Hassan, Vice-Admiral, fishman hunter extraordinaire." She remarked snidely. "What a sight to behold."
Despite her lack of physical strength, her tongue carried the battle forward. "I have to admit, you really have a knack at killing off my people."
Shaarib knew about his reputation. He bathe in blood the last time he was in the Ryugu Kingdom. They really did a carnage, Shaarib wasn't a sadistic asshole. He just was the type to not back down from a challenge. He was seeking an adventure and was met by pirates. He asked them clearly to leave him alone but they decided to play with his nerves. And as always, they were never such thing as doing a half job; he fought to the death. He received enough education to send a warning, if people never listened, it wasn't his fault. Fishmen only saw the bloodbath, they never saw things from his side. They never understood that Hody and his goons weren't going to stop. They were too far gone, they were plotting a coup and Shaarib put an end to it. He had too, Neptune and his sons are spineless, Jimbe was looking at the situation from afar. Shaarib saved a country, he saved thousands of lives by killing hundreds. If he could go back, he would do the same every time. Killing Hody permitted an alliance between the Marine and the Ryugu Kingdom. Fishmen were oddballs, they suffered from way more racism than people from the white sea. Even though he did not set foot on Sabaody, Shaarib heard about the slave house and the horrible story coming from it. Long story short, Sweet could think whatever she wanted. The situation was advancing because of him !

- "I saved your Kingdom... and you went to repay me by being an outlaw... Joke is on you..." his head rolled into place, his body was still numb so Shaarib began to crawl towards the woman " I killed your little buddies Hody and Decken, the only one missing from my list is Arlong" he found the strength to sit and stopped just close enough to the pirate" But yeah, I'm the bad guy... You were strong enough to stop your boys but you prefer to do drugs and cause mayhem..." He coughed some blood " I can't kill you, I made a promise, even if I wasn't, I'm not strong enough to do it... " The Vice-Admiral got up and lurched forward, he lost his footing and fell on one of the table "Do you booboo...."

All that bravado he had was lost when he saw here getting up and leaving the premise. Her crew found her, they were nobody strong enough to fight them. The marines were at the pirate's mercy. The soldiers were getting agitated but their leader lifted his hand up. Nobody needed to move. The fight was over, each of them said what they had too. Shaarib had a bad taste left in his mouth but he was alive he could fight another day. His ears were ringing but he still was able to stand, arms crossed. He had no strength left but he could still act.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"IN HERE!"
All that bravado he had was lost when he saw here getting up and leaving the premise. Her crew found her, they were nobody strong enough to fight them. The marines were at the pirate's mercy. The soldiers were getting agitated but their leader lifted his hand up. Nobody needed to move. The fight was over, each of them said what they had too. Shaarib had a bad taste left in his mouth but he was alive he could fight another day. His ears were ringing but he still was able to stand, arms crossed. He had no strength left but he could still act.
A ginger headed pseudo-giant stumbled his way up through the ruinous terrain and into the building proper. Observing the already unnerved marine soldiers, standing at ease (sort of...).
He, somewhat confusedly, pushed over to where his captain and her nemesis had clashed. First he saw his captain riddled with bullet-holes, her eyes glazed over in near-death, pupils still pulsing with residual steroid pangs...
Then he saw the batter vice admiral standing confidently behind her. Had his captain lost to this man...?

"WE...WE GOT THE SHIP BACK TO THE CAMP, CAPTAIN BOSS!" He said gleefully, grabbing her without her needing to ask (he knew better than to hurt her pride). "LET'S GET BACK TO THE SEA!"

Sweet, almost ignoring Mikami, but endlessly grateful in this moment for his existence, looked back at Shaarib (forcing her eyes to stay open and fiery).
"Until we meet again, oh dear Fallen Sky. ATA!"

And with that, the vice captain of the Sweet Pirates wordlessly shuffled his, covertly unconscious boss, out of the marine base, bowing respectfully to the marines as he left. Mikami carried Sweet for a few miles through ogling citizens before finally:
"I can walk the rest of the way, Mikami... They're not to see me being carried like a kid." She murmured. "I could've killed him..." She continued whilst the redhead set her down.
"That was him, Shaarib Hassan. The asshole that destroyed the New Fishman Pirates before I could seize them for myself out from Hody's fat face..." She grimaced but gave a shrug of disgusted acceptance. "...It's too soon to kill Hassan anyways..."

"He needs to know he failed Fishman Island...Fishman Island needs to know that he failed them..."
She ranted on. "Only then will it be right to exterminate him."

Mikami nodded his big skull along in nervous silence, he didn't really understand a word she was talking about...

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shaarib was a fighter, loss was something he never could accept. He had never been a good loser, he could lose games or races, and not bat an eye, losing a fight . Something at the back of his mind couldn’t accept it. The Vice-Admiral had been nervous at the sight of Mikami. He knew that if the giant wanted, he could have destroyed the rest of the base. Sweet wasn’t the type to recruit a weakling, the giant took her and bowed to them respectfully before leaving. He looked like a weakling, people could bully but Shaarib could recognize a tough opponent everywhere., The skypiean was even sure that if the giant had decided to fight, Shaarib would have to been able to handle it.

The fight was over, soldiers were elated, their leader was able to send the threat away. They had never felt so excited in their life. Shaarib had fought and defeated an infamous pirate opponent, and he had done it in front of them. He was their champion, they were probably going to tell their grandkids about this event. They may have thought that our hero would forget this day, he was a reputed soldier, this was maybe his day-to-day activities.

But then, the Vice-Admiral did not move anymore, after they left the base, he sat one of one the chair and kept looking the hole in which Sweet went through. Shaarib had a bad taste in his mouth. It was bitter and suffocating, and he knew it was not going to forget it before a while. This feeling, he was never going to shake it. He could try smoking, drinking all the colas he could or even eating the disgusting food of the cafetaria, and it wouldn’t disappear.

He felt like he did not deserve this win, the sentiment will linger for days or maybe until he beat the ass of that woman. He had won the fight, but knew only luck saved his ass. He had landed his attack, and that was all it took to win. He had « won » In the end, but he won because Sweet send his head crashing into a wall. If they were outdoors , Shaarib knew he wasn’t’t going to be the one talking. He had lost against a stupid pirate and he needed to train more. A junkie won against him and bragged when she left the base. The worst was that he had to wait for his ship to come to the port.

Around him, the soldiers were cheering and were waiting for a speech but his body was paralysed. He was there sitting on chair, arms crossed and knew that he was going to be here for an hour at best. With nothing to do except to dwell on the event of this fight. To dwell on how he could have done better.

Top Bottom