Regular Mafia End of Season Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@AL. @Gambit @Rej @joby @Pepper @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi @Bonnibel @Michelle @Chris Mic @Mango Senpai @Oreki @Waindo @novaselinenever @Trustworthy Liberal @Shottie @Kibi @Nessos

Considering number of players playing and roles submitted thus far - THIRD PARTY ROLES ARE ALL TAKEN
Mafia and Town are free game

If more players sign up i will open few more Third Party spots
Wait I missed something dammit lol.... I didn’t even realize we were submitting roles yet o____o
Characters from hxh?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait I missed something dammit lol.... I didn’t even realize we were submitting roles yet o____o
Characters from hxh?
:pepelaugh:
Doesnt matter fron where you get the role

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Beky is probably the only one allowed to do that xd
I mean, not neccesarily, but should you? Probably not, unless you're not playing the game. Knowing what people are able to do can be an advantage after all.
Who wants to help me come up with my role?
I mean I can give you some ideas, but in the end it's best if you figure it out yourself! I usually start by figuring out who I want to play as, then figure out what kind of abilities would make sense to have on that character. Alternatively if you have a specific playstyle in mind, try to figure out who would suit that role!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I mean, not neccesarily, but should you? Probably not, unless you're not playing the game. Knowing what people are able to do can be an advantage after all.

I mean I can give you some ideas, but in the end it's best if you figure it out yourself! I usually start by figuring out who I want to play as, then figure out what kind of abilities would make sense to have on that character. Alternatively if you have a specific playstyle in mind, try to figure out who would suit that role!
This is probably a dumb question, but is there a list of roles somewhere on here for ideas?

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is probably a dumb question, but is there a list of roles somewhere on here for ideas?
You can refer to the previous Monster Mafia perhaps to get inspiration, a lot of the roles were posted after the game ended (Your Tome role is still a 10/10)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can refer to the previous Monster Mafia perhaps to get inspiration, a lot of the roles were posted after the game ended (Your Tome role is still a 10/10)
aren't the previous MM on OJ tho? or are they archived somewhere

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll modify and send my role next week, completely forgot about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom