Regular Mafia End of Season Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If this game starts before next Thursday i can't play day 1, so consider me sub please.

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When it comes to game start i will use following week to get all roles. And game should start week after. It is plenty of time to get/invite more people and to recieve all roles and balance it.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quick update to everyone.

Only Town roles are being accepted now. Mafia and Indies have been filled - Do not say anything here that may give info to other players which faction you are!!!

If more players join things can change and more spots can open.
If you want you can freely invite your friends to join.

On Friday i will close sign ups, do last balances and start the game if ToS game ended.

I'll tag everyone once more.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Those that send roles send em soon or i will hunt you down :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Howdy I will have to pull out, did not expect the game to start around this time and this time is extremely busy for me. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Howdy I will have to pull out, did not expect the game to start around this time and this time is extremely busy for me. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Judging by now many roles are still not sent the game might be pushed a bit later. Plus it depends on current tos game

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Judging by now many roles are still not sent the game might be pushed a bit later. Plus it depends on current tos game
There is no running Game anymore, everyone is waiting for this to start :weirdpeep:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Too all those i sent Role PM's please do check them and notify me if i missed anything. You can still tweak stuff if you want.
If i missed something i am sorry but it is 35C in my room and i am sweating balls lmao

Also don't be afraid to voice your opinion. Even tho i am coach i will hear you out.

Please do not respond to his message to not spill any info

@AL. @Gambit @Rej @joby @Pepper @Ryu Kishi @Bonnibel @Hayumi @Chris Mic @Mango Senpai @Oreki @oddoddfruit @novaselinenever @Trustworthy Liberal @Shottie @Kibi @Nessos @Larsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom