Island Enies Lobby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #7
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
Sun Wukong had arrived. He looked down at the battles, seeing many cries and battle sounds. Blueno was the closest, able to pick the cow-haired man from the bunch. Clashing against him was a demon. There was no mistake. This is the one Aegis mentioned. This was the one Lucci ordered him to capture. He was the priority. The other assailants, while it would be fruitful to end one or two, were not a priority. The mission had no room for interpretation. Sun would bend his knees and turn to Blueno, before he was stopped by a familiar cry.

One was in peril. Suddenly, Sun stopped. The camera whirled into his eyes. When the camera receded, it showed a six-year-old Sun in a forest at night. The little Humandrill clamored at his elders to allow him to help. In the distance, similar sounds of fighting and explosions could be heard. Sun’s only friend, his human friend, was in danger.

[Young Sun] "LET ME GO, THEN! MY FRIEND IS THERE! WHY MUST WE STAND IDLE AND WATCH THEM DIE?!”
[Elder] “Desist your plea. The Council’s decision is final. Youth blinds you to the reality of our very nature. We cannot see war! One day, my boy, you will understand.”
The camera contorted once more. Next, the shot showed the six-year old Sun standing in the middle of a battlefield. In his arms was his friend, filled with wounds, dead. Sun cried over the crackling of the fires around him, consumed by the smell of corpses and gunpowder. He was too late. Inaction led to the death only one who truly accepted him. Orders led to ruin. The young Sun sobbed, as the camera whirled into his eyes one last time.

Back in Enies Lobby in present day, Sun gritted his teeth. It would not happen again. Suddenly, the Humandrill turned and launched himself towards the familiar cry with Geppo, leaving the target and Blueno behind. Lucci was clear. However, Sun had followed orders once before, and it led to regret. This time... to hell with orders.

With a dramatic thud, Sun Wukong landed in front of Kalifa, in between her and Ohm.

[Sun Wukong] “Kalifa. What he’s done… that’s sexual harassment!”
Sun Gave a gentle smile and turned to Kalifa for a moment. The woman was badly beaten. Sun made a quick joke tailored for Kalifa to lift her spirits, before turning to the man. When he left last for his solo missions, Sun was nothing extraordinary. Now, however, even Kalifa could feel his aura significantly different. An air of confidence and competence that only the top brass within CP9 had - akin to Kaku and Lucci. This was an agent different. With a more serious tone, Sun called her off.
[Sun Wukong] “Thank you for holding him off, friend. There is no need for you to sully your hands any longer. Leave this filth to me! Go back up Blueno.”
[Sun Wukong] “Tell everyone... I’ve got this!”
The Humandrill cracked his knuckles with a confident grin. Bring it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ennies Lobby – Post 14
@Guren @Ichimonji

Arthur vs Fukuro
The fight between the duo heated up, the more it embroiled the more haki bloomed as the fight looked like it had reached its end stages with the closing chapters in reach. Now Arthur fully dwelling in his groove would launch an immediate counter to the agent’s movements. The agent in response would utilise one of the martial art expertise of Rokushiki in enhancing his defenses though as the karate chop would come down it would shatter the defenses and send the agent flying. Blood had sprayed the floor as the agent was knocked back Arthur could feel a little numbing feeling at his hand. His only thought was about time and the result would give off a delicate smile.

Arthur despite giving off a delicate smile felt he needed to finish this now, a strange vibe came through him that Ohm had finished his fight before him. At that moment allowing his palms to sweat as they began to protrude around his hand as if a webbing of aura, further emitting the aura with willpower through his mastery of bososhuki haki in coating the edge of a hardening. He’d then swing his arm back and forth seeing the agent follow suit with the momentum of attacking in all directions.

This is fun …. Yabasume

81-100 = Large Building Level
DPR A = +3 = City Level
+2 Hardening = Island Level

Result = +1 DPR higher

The drops of water would form into deadly arrows aimed to pierce through the agent’s hands and entire body from various angles as Arthur continued hurling the droplets of water.

The agent would be taken aback, Arthur not wanting to allow the agent a chance to even recuperate or even breathe. Lunging himself forward further coating his fists in a darker cladding of bososhuku haki as he would then throw another powerful strike at the agent.

Samegawara Seiken
81-100 = Large Building Level
DPR A = +3 = City Level

James vs Kumadori
The aim was simply to break Kumadori down bit by bit by purposely dragging the conflict, but like all plans, it never came to fruition. The agent began to respond cautiously around the syringes, especially where they were tossed. James also took notice of the reaction of the agent, spotting how careful he was around them by having his hair deflect them at a certain angle. James could only smile within, as Kumadori had already made a fatal mistake. Kumadori was now playing to the tune of James but little would he know until it was too late.

Though before that would even occur the agent began to manipulate his hair and then as if throw air pellets in his direction. James in response would kick the air launching himself into the air and kicking enough for him to evade the attack and use the kick into the air and jump to the side of the agent.

Sky Walk

Kicking himself into the air, appearing to use a technique that was similar to the use of Geppo. He’d kick the air then twirl midair kicking the air to launch himself to the side of Kumadori. Landing beside him and using the twirl from earlier to engulf his feet in flames and coating the feet with a subtle amount of aura that would harden.

Mouton Shot

James would then unleash a flurry of kicks aimed at the agent’s midsection slowly going up to his face. Just how was Kumadori going to deal with this?

61 – 80 = Small Building Level
DPR A = +3 = Town Level
+1 Haki = City Level

Ohm vs Kalifa
Ohm having felt disrespected allowed his emotions to consume him in a fit of rage to constantly be on the offensive and was the first to reach the end stage. The ground below would have the tiles cracked and pelted outwards, with the agent in defeat would allow his arms to turn normal as she catapulted into the stone railings on the roof. Ohm paid her no heed for he was done, clenching his fist and then releasing the arm that was affected by her powers.

Ohm oblivious to the fact reinforcement had made its way, his very entrance had Ohm take a few steps back as another arrived. But this was a much larger fish in a big pond, all he could do was kiss his teeth in disgust.

Though as the two would square off eyeing one another, the fight would never start for something was about to happen in another fight that would change the landscape.

Azrael vs Blueno
It had been back-to-back confrontations of those who possessed devil fruits, especially those who consumed the paramecia class. Though right now the devil fruit I encountered was a league of its own, a tricky one at that. The agent was able to manipulate the area around him and create doors, though he needed to be in proximity. It took me a while to comprehend the aspect of this Devil Fruit and its mechanics, and though it was a risk in not understanding more I had to act.

My aim was to get the agent just where I wanted, then begin experimenting by using that as bait. Though I had little care for the rock that was inches away as I would conjure fire into my fist and then swing outwards.

Ignite, Andon

81 – 100 = Large Building Level
DPR B = +2 = Town Level

Just like that, the rock would be cracked as debris of dust would smoke around me, though my eyes were still on the prize and real threat before me. As the very ground beneath my feet crumbled, cracked, and melted leaving nothing but crystalised dust. Hell had come in full effect from the very moment I arrived. But right now Hell needed only one man’s fury to burn, the very agent before me.

It had been then that the powers of the agent struck me, there was not much point and effort in me using his as a means of focus but instead attack the very surroundings that he would walk upon, incinerate everything even the very air itself.

The flame on my back began to grow larger and larger enough to coat my scythe from its tip as the flames began to mimic a serpent around it. Though that wasn’t all as I began to channel bososhuku haki into my scythe altering the colors of the flames and scythe as I then swung my scythe in a circular fashion.

Karyudon

81 – 100 = Large Building Level
DPR S = +4 = Mountain Level
+2 Hardening = Small Country Level
[Major Burn] – C rank burn damage (3-6 tuns)

Result = DPR is higher than Blueno’s attack

The flames of the serpentine would meet the attack from the agent, turning the air projectiles to dust as they would then begin to make their way to the agent. Though as one of the serpentines took aim at the cipher pol the other crashed into the other rooftop the one with Ohm, Kalifa and another.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby
Courtyard Fighting @Dream @Ichimonji

Arthur vs Fukuro

The fight between these two was heating up, Fukuro dashed forward with the aim to overwhelm Arthur with a storm of Jugon punches. Fists collided with water droplets at every possible opening the agent could find. Blood would be swung at every corner of the area as the droplets would manage to nick and wound the agent slightly. His bulk was sufficient to grit through the pain he received. Skidding back with smoke lagging behind him Fukuro would look up only to find Arthur already on his heels, aiming a very powerful karate punch. Fukuro would cast a very wide grin upon his face, body coating with a layer of invisible haki.

"Chapapa, Tekkai Kenpo."

The owl man said, grinning through his zippermouth as he instinctively flexed his entire body combined with armaments. His fists would burn with hardening once they flew out at the same time as the karate punch. His arm would flex out using his superhuman body to give him an increase in reach. Both punches would hit one another at the same time. Fukuro's punch would fly towards Arthur's chin while the same would be dealt to him. Arthur's punch, however, would grind against Tekkai and armaments haki.
Defense against Arthur's attack = DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

DPR towards Arthur = 61-80: 2. Small Building Level+3(A rank) +2(haki) = 7. Mountain Level
"Fukuro Hajiki!" The owl-man shouted through the rooftops before being blasted himself.

James vs Kumadori

James would take to the air to avoid Kumadori's storm of air pellets. Hair would revert to its original shape before the agent would frown and yell out. "Geppo??" Questioned, Kumadori was oblivious to the degree of fighting beyond the grand line. Geppo was a rudimentary technique in the new world, many fighters knew it instinctively. But these agents were used to be the only ones with access to such attacks. James quickly after his run through the air would spin around before coming down next to Kumadori, leg now literally on fire and coated with haki. Moments before the storm of kicks would arrive to the staff-wielding agent. At the point where he flew down, Kumadori would drop his golden staff and prepared himself. The two were of equal agility and the agent had no issue with following James' plan of attack. The man would clench his hands into fists and focused his muscles, building his biceps and his strength.

"Yoyoi...Tekkai Kenpo Genkai..."

At this point James would arrive near Kumadori with a flaming leg to which Kumadori would respond with an equal flurry but with punches. Haki coating his fists as they flew.

"Jugon "Madara"
A more advanced version of tekkai gou but instead of flexing the entire body the user flexes one or both their arms. Upon activating their biceps expand exponentially, increasing their strength far beyond their normal limits. The resulting blows in this form leave hand imprints into the area they punch. A side effect of buffing one's muscles to their limit is that the user needs to rest for several turns before being able to use tekkai again. - A Rank - tekkai buf goes to strength instead of durability, 2 turn CD(71 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 durability )
72+14 = 86

DPR = 81-100: 3. Large Building Level +3(A) +1(Haki) = 7. Mountain Level
If one attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ohm vs Kalifa And Sun Part I

Kalifa lay on the ground, defeated and heavily wounded. The woman could only sneer at her opponent. The difference between them was too vast for her devil fruit powers to overcome. Blood moving down her face while she moved for air. But before her opponent could deal the finishing blow, a guest or fellow agent would stand between them. Kalifa showed a surprised look upon her face. The rookie? What use would he be to her in this situation? But before she could interrupt him and his plan it'd dawn on her. His progression through these short few years were nothing but extraordinary. His raw strength oozed, and she felt a similar feeling with him as she'd with Robb Lucci. Was he already in the same league as their top agent? Astounding.

Kalifa would pick her self up, struggling to stand on her two feet. The damage she received from this man was not minor. A short grin was upon her face. "Very well Mr Hero. I shall do just that." The woman said, taunting at the way Sun presented himself towards her. She'd turn and with an arm holding her left shoulder she'd leave, leaping from the rooftop and jumping towards another location.

The two fighters stood in front of one another. Silence took the area as tension rose to unbearable levels.

Ohm, Kalifa, Sun, Azrael, Blueno Part II

The piece of concrete Blueno threw was dealt with effortlessly, like a flick of one's fingers. Azrael would literally ignite his fist and swung his arm with a backhand. The rock and everything in Azrael's vicinity was reduced to cinders, the floor, benches and chairs were reduced to ashes. And the spot where Azrael stood had been slightly level for such was the ferociousness of his flames. But even that display of raw power did not deter Blueno. He did however start to see what he was dealing with. The durability, the flames. This was no mere devil fruit but born abilities. This was all hereditary.

Blueno would come from the left and kicked with both his legs, sending a very capable rankyaku towards Azrael. But what the man or this creature rather. Would summon next would defy the imagination. An immense amount of flames would congregate around Azrael before being manipulated and shaped into a dragon that could eat through pretty much everything. Blueno's eyes flashed red once again but this time to save him instead of enhancing him. His attack, eaten by the dragon and reduced to nothing.

The agent back on his feet would instantly drop to his knees and touched the ground, eyes set with pure shock.

"Sliding Door!"

From the walls massive chunks of concrete would be pulled together, like gravity or magnetism these walls would come together in front of Blueno in the form of a massive door.
Material sliding door = Stone = large building level durability (21 mastery needed)
9. Small Country Level - 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
= Potency remaining 101-119: 6. City Level

The massive door would take the brunt of the dragon but with each passing second it revealed more and more cracks. Eventually the object would buckle and yield, letting loose a murdering dragon that was out for blood.

"Tekkai!"

61-80: 4. City Block Level( tekkai boost) +1(haki) = 81-100: 5. Town Level
DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
Blueno shouted as he moved forward his hands coated with armaments and his entire body flexed for added bulk. The dragon would collide with Blueno's hands, pushing him through the concrete he stood upon and through the courtroom itself and onto the streets once more.

Eventually the dragon would come to a halt, having run its course and without juice. At the far end and into the streets beyond a melted pavement Blueno stood tall. Surprisingly and perhaps astonishingly for his peers. His hands shook with pain as third degree burnt marks were all over them. Even with all his precautions the damage that was left behind in that dragon was unbelievable.

"It is futile, how long do you plan on struggeling?" Blueno said through his acted bravado

At the same time, however, a second dragon was launched into the direction of Ohm, Kalifa and Sun. These 3 were fortunate in the sense that they'd be able to feel it coming. For Blueno he had to act at a very short notice. The rooftop these were standing on was nearby but also not exactly next to them. Azrael had a rough idea where they'd be but to actually shoot his attack towards them with precision would require observational haki which the man severely lacked.

With that in mind his dragon would still be launched and headed towards its required destination. The offside, however, would be that Kalifa would see it arriving first from the opposite side. Out of harms way, but she'd alert Sun and Ohm through a shout, who were in its cross roads. Kalifa when she jumped from the rooftop would notice Blueno who was sent flying and hurried after him.

It was up to Sun to establish himself. It took Blueno multiple skills to mitigate this dragon to a degree it wouldn't kill him. But even a lesser dragon injured him greatly. How would the mink defeat it? And would he continue his quest against Ohm afterwards or switch prey after witnessing such destruction close by?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #8
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
Bring it. Sun Wukong crackled his knuckles. He faced off against the man known as Ohm. Kalifa, responding in her typical way, jumped off the rooftops to back-up Blueno. The Lunarian was the goal. There was no time to waste with these. Sun would not hold back in the face of his opponent. He needed to end things quickly and head over to the Lunarian - he would show his full power on first glance. However, the target would come to him, metaphorically. Kalifa shouted over the sounds of fighting - something was coming. Sun looked over his shoulder, seeing the fire dragon making its way to them. We assume Ohm would also look over. The aim of the dragon was not perfect, though undoubtedly the explosion would engulf them.

The response was swift and merciless.

A moment after they looked over the incoming dragon, a blinding flash took the area. The apex coming out of Sun's body, a Flash Dial was used while Ohm was distracted - all in front of Sun targets - hoping to completely blind and disorient. Not a moment later, Sun kicked the ground 10 times in a row for a Soru, disappearing from his position and appearing to the side of Ohm, directly opposite of where the dragon was coming from. In other words, Sun moved to whence Ohm was in between him and the dragon. When Sun appeared, a humongous fist of mud was cocked, swirling black with will.

[Sun Wukong] “Numa Grande: JUGON!!!”
With speeds that would not make sense for a humongous fist, at least thrice Ohm's size, utilizing the speed of Jugon, the fist barreled at point-blank in an attempt to envelop the enemy. The impact would force the very rooftop to rock and its edges to implode. The fist was different; the mud had sticky properties. After initial impact, the fist would theoretically stick to Ohm's body. If successful, Sun would barrel the mud fist into the incoming dragon, using Ohm's body as a shield, sandwiching him between the two. Between a rock and a hard place.

Sexual harassment has its consequences.

Successful or not, the fist would make impact with the dragon, overpowering it, and shielding Sun from harm. Its girth would swallow the fiery explosion, literally. This one was different from the others. Like Azrael, this one was was not human.

Movement Speed: 102 + 20 [Soru (100 Rokushiki / 5 = 20] = 120 movement speed

Sun DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level +2 CoA +4 S Rank = 10. Large Country Level

Jugon [Varian/Third Form]​
Description: Used by Fukurou, this is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.​
81-100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S​

Sun DPS: 10. Large Country Level
Azrael DPS: 8. Island Level
= Winner: Sun DPS​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Post # 15
@Guren @Ichimonji

- Arthur vs Fukuro -​
Just as Arthur would strike using his fist a familiar face would be hidden within the background, they were on their move but would be striking very soon as one would say to the other " That's him right? "

The duo would punch as each other's knuckles would collide into one another but continue their trajectory at the other's chin. Arthur who could read the trajectory immediately thought there would be no official way to counter so would coat his chin in a thin layer of aura. The punch from the agent would strike Arthur who'd spit out with a little scathed cut causing minute blood to trickle down his chin.
Arthur Dura = 81 = Town Level
+1 Haki = City Level
Arthur's Power Suit
>Atlantian A+ rank Suit (Requires 81 Science): Destroyed after an Island level attack or 3 Mountain level attacks. (81 Vitality to use) – 30 Invention Points.
Arthur has lost this one exchange.

^ Will disregard the Power Suit able to dure the attack but for flavor, I am allowing Arthur to take a hit.
A familiar face would reveal itself with a sniper aimed at the floor right beside Fukuro and another face would snipe something straight into the ears of Arthur. " We came to help Sir " the other familiar face would then fire.
Sonic Shot
Requirements: 31 Gunslinging Mastery
Ammunition: Takes 2 slots. 1 max at 31 mastery, 2 max at 71 mastery, 3 max at 100 mastery
This bullet is fired close to an opponent, lodging itself into an object or the ground & activates on impact, releasing an earsplitting noise that distracts an opponent.
Deals no damage, medium AOE.
Requires a scientist with 31 science to make the first time.

As a trajectory that would go into a circle before cutting into the floor beside the agent would then bleep red as it then sent an ear-splitting shockwave enough to force the agent to cover his ears. For if he didn't It would cause the agent to shatter his drums, then bleed from within.

Arthur seeing this would tighten his grip forming a fist and getting into his pose as he readied a full-powered punch ready aimed at the agent's chin. Coating his fist in a clad of hardened bososhuku haki as he blitzed right before him " Yonsenmaigawara Seiken "
Arthur Base Str = 81 = Large Building Level
DPR A = +3 = City Level

Yonsenmaigawara Seiken (四千枚瓦正拳 Yonsenmai-gawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Four Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful straight punch that sends the opponent bigger than the user flying backwards.(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

- James vs Kumadori -​
Both the pirate and agent were evenly matched, for whatever one had the other had a means of countering or defending in some manner. Though what James would do, was very out of nature seeing as he was with many members who were renowned for their bravado, muscles, and strength but this was for much later. For now the attacks of the duo collided as James leg would be kicked back with the offensive power that came from the agent pushing him back as he would be sent backwards.

James would lay there as Kumadori finally got his one back against him, who'd then get to his feet. " Not bad CP9 agent ... But i think you might've forgotten something " as he grinned under his mask.

Whilst the duo were fighting unknown to both, the earlier injections that were tossed at Kumadori had been in fact smashed the glass container holding the lethality within that began to erode the floor beneath and become a gas substance. For now the fight had a race against time.

- Ohm + Azrael vs Sun + Kalifa -​

The agent Wukong stood before Ohm, with Kalifa right behind. The order was clear as crystal to support Blueno, however, what would occur next would surprise the trio.

Just moments before the battle would escalate in that direction, the agent Blueno would drop to his knees using his Devil Fruit powers again before me. Though this time he was on the defensive using the substance of his powers to distort concrete to form a defensive barrier from the serpentine scorching dragon that was sent his way. Though he'd shout out Tekkai as the defensive barrier he generated before him shattered under pressure as he used another technique to withstand the heat. However, he could only stop one, whereas the other would shatter into the next tower which would have Kalifa alert the others who'd jump out of the way.

Ohm oblivious would simply watch in awe as the destruction caused by me distracted that the agent would immediately launch an attack immediately sending him crashing into the other tower where I was coming from. I'd proceed to allow my wings from under my garments to flap outwards noting Ohm's sharply being taken out by another fruit user. Jumping up whilst my wings flapped i'd make my way before Wukong.

" I see your another Devil Fruit user ... " ... commenting on the ability used by the agent and in some way fascinated at the thought.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

Arthur vs Fukuro

The two fighters would collide with an exchange of blows. Both would be send reeling backwards due to the force of their punches. Fukuro would come to a stop by putting his hand on the concrete floor. Blood dripping through his zipper mouth as he started to gasp for air. Arthur on the other hand was mostly fine, his defences kept him in the game. Victory seemed within his grasp and even more so when reinforcements finally showed up. The Sonic shot would hit the ground, forcing Fukuro to shield his ears and open him wide for the final punch.

"Chapapa...Tek-!" The zipper-man would try and shout but to no avail.

A very hard, bricking destroying right fist would dig deep into the agent's chin. Fracturing it and knocking him out then and there. The force enough to blow him through the stone railing and onto the ground below. Unconscious Fukuro would remain there until, hopefully, medical aid came to him. This round was for the Vampirates to take home.

James vs Kumadori

"Yoyoi...simple poison is useless against me!"
Kumadori said.

Whether it was a bluff or not the agent would again spin with his before bringing it to his back and put his left hand forward. Suddenly the veins on his body became more and more pronounced showing increased blood activity as his hair shrank down to neck level. Muscles flexed showing a mighty impressive physical but athletic build. "Semei Kikan: Sennin Modo!"

Kumadori said before bringing his staff back in front of himself and started to violently stab the air in front of him. One stab turned into two, into four and before James knew it an entire onslaught was happening before him. The staff, like it previously did, ignited and launched a storm of fiery pellets towards the pirate before him.

"Asakujaku !"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level +4(S) = 7. Mountain Level

Sennin Modo

A perfect hermit stage were the user enhances every aspect of their body. Muscles are trained and strengthened, senses are heightened and immunities expanded. All in all this is the epitome of Life return. A super soldier state.

Lasts for 4 turns in which the user has +10 in all physical attributes.

Azrael vs Sun / Blueno and Kalifa
The battle between the Lunarian and Sun was moments away from happening. Both now on a single rooftop without distractions. Ohm taken by surprise took the giant fist head on and crashed into the courtroom, now buried under rubble and knocked out. Back on the streets Kalifa would land besides Blueno who took a knee when he noticed Azrael heading towards Sun. The woman would coat her hands with soap and started coating them with her powers. Soap also coated her own body at the very same time. She had already cleaned her wounds and was now doing the same thing to Blueno's hands.

"I'm not doing this because I care you know. But we'll need you going forward. I hate to admit it but these pirates aren't pushovers."
"Yes they aren't. But they've pushed their luck. He's here now."
Blueno responded his eyes narrowing as he took a glimpse at Sun.
"You've noticed it as well haven't you?"
"Yes. They're mostly equal. His progression is frightening. He only joined us 3 months ago."
"The inferno knight has no hopes of winning."

Blueno stopped talking once he noticed the wounds on his hands were reduced to scars. Kalifa her devil fruit could only clean and not heal. The damage to his hands were still there, but he could at the very least use his hands again. The woman would stand up and adjusted her glasses. Blueno would look into the distance observing a falling Fukuro. One of them was defeated.

"Seems like he lost."
"Unsurprising. Let's go."

Blueno said opening a door in the air and stepping inside of it. Before he left he gave Sun one final glance. He didn't speak but his expression would give the mink everything he needed to know.

He's all yours.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #9
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
Sexual Harrasment has its consequences. Sun Wukong’s fist drove Ohm into the fire dragon, taking him out. The mud stuck on Ohm’s body, it would likewise be connected to the agent’s body. The agent would pull Ohm’s unconscious body from the resulting rubble. It would be so when a winged man came down from the sky. Those black wings cast a shadow on the Courtyard Rooftop, the light behind the man. The Lunarian.

The agent responded to the Lunarian’s rhetorical question.

[Sun Wukong] “I see you’re another non-human. To spread terror like humans do. I’ve seen it once before - gives us all a bad name.
The agent spoke of himself, of course, A striking similarity. Likely similar past, with distinct results. Slowly and dramatically, Sun pulled Ohm to himself. The agent did not move, only the mud came back to him with Ohm in tow. As a way to answer the Lunarian’s question, Sun would show his ability. Ohm was held on Sun’s mud hand. Slowly, the mud enveloped the man, swallowed into the hand and into Sun’s body. Captive. A hostage.

However, the agent was more cordial than his actions, terrifying as it would be.

[Sun Wukong] “The Vampirates have spread terror long enough. Time to dish up some Justice.”
The agent’s body changed from mud to normal as he lifted his fist, looking upwards at the man who flew. The agent stared into the eyes of the Lunarian, introduced himself, and finished with a pun on his earlier remark.
[Sun Wukong] “Call me Sun Wukong. I’ll be your server today.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Post 16
@Guren @Ichimonji

Arthur vs Fukuro:

Landing a skull-crushing punch upon the agent had him launch away, it was a clean punch that rocked him viciously thankful to the interruption of the ex-impel down fugitives that served the fishmen under the crew.

Arthur panting would cock his arm backwards looking down at the agent, unclenching and clenching his fist that throbbed.

" This was fun, how about we do this next time. " giving the agent the thumbs up retorting to his underlings.

" Thanks guys, but whats happening with the others? " asking them if they've heard anything about Ohm, James and Azrael which they'd sigh and reply " No, but let's find out sir "

James vs Kumadori:

Hearing the agent respond that would shock James, but James was still calm as he breathed to calm himself and then gave a smirk under his mask. Bubble would begin to erupt around James' feet as flames would engulf the feet going up to James' back as he then jumped upwards twirling allowing the flames to ignite further. Upon reaching the apex of the jump, James would then gaze at Kumadori and then unleash a ferocious kick aimed at his neck. Though what the agent didn't realise James had in fact coated his legs in hardening which wasn't visible under his dark trousers.

" Collier Strike "

James Base Str = 61
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Mountain Level
Collier Strike: This technique is a new version of Collier Shoot, but now combined with Diable Jambe. The user jumps into the air, appearing in front of their opponent and then lands a devastating kick to their neck. This kick is not only strong enough to send the opponent flying while burning them, but also releases a small stream of fire that pierces through the opponent's body.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: A

It was fire v fire, as the two attacks collided at the epicentre with a wave forming outwards of their tremendous energy of the duo. The duo would roar and then push one another off the other after some engagement of their powers colliding.

James would backflip and skid against the rooftop then rise to his feet " Not bad "

Azrael vs Kalifa, Blueno & Wukong

Upon landing before the agent, i'd notice my original target had took the backstep to assist his fellow agent. After all a larger fish in the bowl had arrived, but this one was different for many reasons. From his very appearance to his strange devil fruit capabilities, he was a threat that deemed attention over Blueno and Kalifa. Allowing them to flee, without even flinching, with the very flames ignited on my back would flicker and move like a tendril illustrating the threat possessed by Wukong. Seeing the agent use his strange abilities again pulling in Ohm and suck in Ohm, with my wings contorted and tucked back under my garments, my eyes focused on the larger agent walking towards the agent.

Ignoring the agents words until I walked right before him, my eyes glowed blue before taking a moment to analyse the agent.

" Just what are you? " asking the agent wondering what race he was.

" We are headed to Enies Lobby " a calming voice would say as another was making his way

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #10
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
Serving a can of whup-ass - table Azrael. Or such would be the tale if one would be the main character. Sun Wukong was not so - just a filthy monkey. The Vampirates invaded Enies Lobby and went on the offensive. An offensive halted by a monkey. Azrael wisely focused on the one who had introduced himself as Sun Wukong. If nothing else would be disturbed, this battle would be decisive. Blueno and Kalifa went to aid the other agents. The battle was winding down for everyone else, yet one was simply beginning.

Azrael slowly walked up to Sun, beckoning him to reveal what he was.

[Sun Wukong] “Humandrill. Now… get ready!”
Sun told the enemy to get ready, announcing the start of the battle. No farce nor gambit here - just straight hands.

Sun took a step forward, planting his left foot hard, causing the roof below them to shake and crack. The Humandrill had his torso twisted to the right, his right hand cocked behind him, left knee bent. With a roar to echo through the surroundings, and body turning brown, Sun sprung up and twist os body to perform a straight right punch aimed at the center of Azrael’s torso. At the last moment, Sun flicked his wrist at the end of the punch, releasing pent-up impact in the form of a shockwave that blurted forward, aiming to deal internal damage as well as external. A variation of the devastating Roukouyugan.

[Sun Wukong] “KENJOUGAN!!!!!”
Just hands. Yet, there was a bit more than just hands. With the shockwave was mud that splurged from the punch outward, creating a splatter that would aim to cover the immediate area and anyone in it. The battle for Enies Lobby had officially begun.

Sun DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (armaments haki) + 3 (A Rank) = 9. Small Country Level

Kenjuougan
Requirements: 61 Rokushiki, 61 Strength, 61 Armaments​
Description: A variation ultimate attack of the Rokushiki style, that though releases less power, it can be done more often. The user generates tremendous amounts of impact force at extremely close distances, by a quick movement of the wrist at the end of a punch. This released the pent-up impact force and creates a small, but devastating, shockwave that damages internally, rather than externally.​
DPR: A​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

Arthur vs Kalifa and Blueno

Arthur had won the round against his opponent Fukuro but before the pirate could recover from such an intense fight another one would arrive. Invisible doors would open up behind him, allowing Blueno to enter the scene. The horned individual would look at Arthur while at the same time another door would open up behind the underlings that assisted this pirate. Here Kalifa would enter through, sneering at the two underlings.

"Ready for round two?" Blueno would say, perhaps catching the pirate off guard. But for now he would not move.

Kalifa on the other hand would not hesitate and launched two 'beams' of soap towards these two snipers who, weren't supposed to be close to Arthur given that they communicated with him through an earpiece. These beams of soap held no real combat power but should they find themselves to be caught in it would realize their strength to be reduced and drained.

"Unforgivable." Kalifa would sneer through the attack.

James vs Kumadori

The two warriors clashed in a pursuit that was mostly equal. Their combined force enough to push both of them away in spectacular fashion. With a hop and a flip Kumadori would return on his two feet, his left hand used as a break to get him to standing still. He'd stand up and rotated his staff yet again, clearly the man was getting annoyed. Even in his hermit mode he couldn't really gain the upper hand. But no more, it was finally time for full throttle.

"I'm not satisfied just yet!"

Kumadori said as he pushed off from his position, clearly faster than before but not to a degree where James would lose sight of him. Once in range the agent would push forward his staff, now coated with haki, and began to unleash a flurry of thrusts. What was supposed to be one arm delivering a single thrust turned into an array of arms and therefore attacks. His arm seemingly multiplied through the speed he attack with. While in reality this still remained a single attack done over and over again.

"Cho Haru Gin Jo!"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +4(S) +1(haki) = 8. Island Level

A deadly attack was now heading towards James.

note: Azrael vs Sun will be individual so for now rp against one another. I'll follow along, I'll intervene when necessary.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Pot 17
@Guren @Ichimonji

Arthur vs Blueno and Kalifa

Arthur and a member of the impel down convicts would make haste to help their colleagues, though the problem would come to them one that Azrael and Ohm were dealing with. Despite being a veteran of high fishman karate martial arts and combat, his observation haki was on par halting his movement sensing something or someone arriving on the scene.
"Ready for round two?"
Arthur would turn to see the tall agent that was confronting Azrael, not thinking if the agent had defeated Azrael but would stare and smirk.

" A devil fruit user, huh? ... Consider me blessed " ... remarking at the appearance of the agent just appearing.

With Arthur standing before the convicts he'd watch as another blonde agent would launch some bubbles at the strange soap would drain their strength.

Arthur would stare taking note and then look at Kalifa and chuckle ... " Ohm got his ass beaten by a blonde ... "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

James vs Kumadori

"I'm not satisfied just yet!"
James would smile under his mask, removing it in response revealing his face ... " Neither am I "

Engulfing his feet that would edge up to his legs in flames, spinning on the spot as he would take a second taking a sigh as his feet and legs would coat in hardening in haki. James would then kick launching himself in the air, flipping and spinning then channel his might into one tremendous kick.

" Mouton Shot! "

James Base Str = 61 = Small Building Level
MS = DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Mouton Shot (literally meaning "Mutton Shot"): The user performs a Mouton Shot in Diable Jambe mode.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR

The kick would launch aimed at the agent's rib section, though the agent had already had a hail of flurry of strikes that would collide then slam against James' leg and launch himself backwards and off the tower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Azrael vs Wukong

The battle of a Lunarian and Humandrill was about to commence, a rare event indeed. One being between a pirate and the other a agent.
[Sun Wukong] “Humandrill. Now… get ready!”
" I didn't expect a Humandrill to sell his soul to them " ... commenting on a Humandrill being a world government agent.

With the agent slamming his feet into the ground, i'd follow some sort of suit as I kicked backwards as flames began to regurgitate flaring up like some sort of volcano erupting from my back. Flames would begin to conjure up in my fists as the flames from back would run through my veins traversing into my fists, though that wasn't all i'd further charge my fists in a clad of hardening and launching my punch.

" Ignition Stellar Blast! "

Azrael Base Str = Large Building Level
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level
AoE = 81/3 = 27 meters
Fiero Stellar Blast: Azrael begins by conjuring his fists in flames before jumping into the air then as if torpedoeing into them whilst using gravity and momentym as it makes the ground explode, creating a shockwave that travels out, dealing damage.
81 in Strength and Fiero Mastery - DPR: A (AoE)
Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR

The punch will meet the kick, the two strikes would collide as flames would span out though the shockwave would launch creating a tremendous gust pushing me back noting I was being overpowered.

" What the ... "

Being pushed backwards as not the first time I was being overpowered, Alvida being the first case, then there was now this. An agent of a Humandrill race with a strange devil fruit.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

Arthur would find Blueno dashing forward after he returned his gaze back to the agent. A powerful and quick right jab would come towards the pirate's face, haki coating it for additional power. A shigan in the form of a punch was the nature of this attack and Arthur would've probably already seen it being deployed once this day.

"Jugon!"
Blueno bellowed.
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2(B) +1 haki = 120: 5. Town Level
Meanwhile, Kalifa having drained the impel down inmate from his strength went forward to deliver the coup de grâce. Just like Blueno a fast and powerful attack was unleashed. But instead of a punch she'd kick instead.

"Ashigan!"
41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level +2(B) +1(haki) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

Blueno aimed to stall while Kalifa aimed to get rid of the inmate with grace and speed. All so she could quickly join Blueno and back him up.

James vs Kumadori

The fight between these two was heating up. A flurry of stabs with his pole and a powerful flaming kick were each of their respective moves. James' attack, however, lacked the power to break through this storm of attacks. He'd find it negated and received the brunt of the remaining power Kumadori's attack wielded. Riddled with blasts eventually the pirate would be sent flying and off the tower. Observing this Kumadori would land on the floor of the tower, staff in hand and his other on the floor. The agent was gasping for air as he canceled his hermit mode, his hair grew shorter as he grew wrinkles. A side effect from activating it. But fortunately he didn't have to endure the forcefull deactivation that'd set him back even more. Now he had to do with slightly decreased speed and power instead of being fully crippled, that is the tradeoff for attaining such power.

Oblivious to the fact if James still drew breath, Kumadori found himself the victor and didn't feel the need to verify if he indeed had won. He sat down and began taking a breathing.

"Yo yoi...I need a nap."

Elsewhere, Azreal was finally realizing how high the upper echelon of CP9 went. Fighting one of their elites saw him face to face against an opponent far beyond his current capabilities. Just how would this end? The war for now started to shift in favour for the world government.

And to make matters worse 3 agents on the level of Sun still waited in the back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #11
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
All on the line. Two non-humans pitted against each other. One pirate. One agent. Both of them put it all on the line. Stepping in to save his fellow comrades, on his own sense of Justice, the agent confronted the Lunarian, hailing from the infamous Vampirate crew. With an announcement, the two clashed. Surprisingly, the Humandrill came victorious. Skidding back with force [9 - 5: 4. City Block Level] the Lunarian was pushed backwards.

[Sun Wukong] “Kamisori…”
Upon the impact occurring, Sun dissapeared in speeds great [102 + 20 (Soru = 120 movement]. The Humandrill went over and behind Azrael, pushing off against his back at the last second, body hardened with spirit and Tekkai. To an onlooker, it would look as Sun would immediately appear behind Azrael, set to smash into his back as the Lunarian was pushed back - intent on using the man being off-balance. The speeds were great. Hurling his whole body forward, the powerful smash would force the ground to crack.

The agent screamed with intent.

[Sun Wukong] “TEKKAI: SAI!!”

Not unlike the other. Front, dials appeared in the hardened mud body of the agent. At least one was a Flame Dial, set to absorb the fire on the Lunarian’s back and/or counterattack. Upon contact, or lack thereof, mud would explode outward, creating a swamp with the two in the middle. The mud would jettison inward, intent on latching on to Azrael, to slow him down and bind.

Crush and bind. Flames to absorb and snuff.

Sun DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (armaments haki) + 2 (B Rank) = 8. Island Level

Tekkai "Sai"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed and 41 Durability​
DPS: B​
Description: After using Geppo to project himself towards his opponent, the user uses Tekkai to harden his body, smashing the enemy.​

Note: If caught in swamp/mud, opponent speed is reduced by five (-5 movement speed).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
]Enies Lobby – Post 18
@Guren @Ichimonji

Arthur began by frowning at the use of two devil fruit user’s he would have to go toe to toe. Right now he was the stumbling block, but also vice versa. He’d observe Kalifa just as much as Blueno, instantly taking note of stains of blood on her clothes and some debris and damage taken by Blueno.

In the moment Arthur would reflect and carefully analyse both combatants in a line of thought ‘ So one has the power of doors so he’s gonna be tricky, then the other one is bubbles where the user loses strength. Though seeing both it seems Azrael and that dipshit Ohm did a number on both of them, but damn this is a ferocious act, with each other covering for the latter’s weakness.

Arthur would then kick back-wards, and within his palms two droplets form where it would be reminiscent of a malefic aura would leak so did this. Though unlike aura one could sense the evilness the droplets would form little bubbles that would travel upwards. Oblivious to this Blueno and Kalifa would proceed their way to strike, now they wasn’t fighting your average. The duo also wasn't able to realise the density of the bubbles that would travel upwards that were in fact coated with a light invisible aura, as the duo struck Arthur the heavy rainfall would storm downwards aimed at Blueno and Kalifa.

" Fishman Karate; Control Skill, Rainfall! "

Fishman Karate: Control Skill, Rainfall: The user creates a droplet though using both palms as the droplet then evaporates above, though the attack hasn’t evaporated but is sent above as it swirls spreading. It then dawns down like raindrops piercing the enemy/target(s)
Requirement: 51 Str and Mastery - DPR: Combined B - (Multi-Attack)
Arthur = Large Building Level
DPR B (Multi Attack) = +2
+1 Aura / Invisible Haki
Total DPR = City Level (Multi Attack)

James vs Kumadori

The fight heated and just like that the flames of fury withered and cooled down, James was outclassed in his fight but he didn't give Kumadori the agent an easy fight, but instead pushed his limits and exceeded it to some context. James whilst falling felt the breeze running past him, though he took note he was outclassed and outpowered as well. His only means of getting his revenge would be to fight another day as he had to regroup for now. From a corner of his eye the battle of Azrael could be witnessed but he'd simply twirl, then engulf his feet in flames and kick the side of the building " Flambage Shot " with him following right behind to prevent tragically falling to his end.

Huffing and puffing as he laid on his back ... " Damn that guy is strong " as he closed his eyes to rest.

James = Small Building Level
DPR B = +2
Total DPR = City Block Level
Flambage Shot (Literally meaning "Flambé Shot"): In the air (sometimes several feet from the ground), the user kicks the side of an opponent with his foot and Diable Jambe's heat greatly increases the power, often with explosive effect. The target is usually kicked downwards, causing them to come crashing into the ground.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B

Azrael vs Wukong

A fight that would be etched in history as two fighters of differing races collided, one a pirate the other an agent. The collision of the duo would highlight the mastery and higher fighting experience of the Humandrill compared to the Lunarian who seemed rusty.

' This guy is strong ' ... i'd think as I would be swept away from the earlier collision only to have him disappear him and not read his movement only to have my body rock forward which would have me sweat. To anyone watching the Lunarian was outmatched, outsped, and outpowered by the Humandrill. Not only was he one step ahead but would also be one step ahead on a 4d chess board with the Lunarian playing a slow game responding. The Humandrill who prepared for the use of Ignition was about to get what he wanted as the flames engulfed on my back only to have the flame dial suck them away, my eyes widened, my grip on my scythe tightened as a result.

Turning to the agent, now not thinking of myself but as a commander for the first time in my life. Thinking of the lives of Ohm, Arthur and James who'm I was in charge with, it left me no choice. Knowing full well what I was about to propose, but the method of madness had reason, my flames of ignition was taken and I had no means of countering the strange abilities.

" How about a trade, me for the one you captured? ... A lunarian would be far better no than a Fishman? "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #12
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
Two men of different races engaged in a war of humans. One for pirate. One for Government. In the rooftops of Enies Lobby, several battles engaged. One was the hallmark, as the Lunarian and leader faced off against one of the new Cipher Pol Brass. This one was significantly stronger than the last, pushing the invader back. A swift move pushed the invader forward, now below a pool of mud, slowly robbing agility. Sun Wukong turned, his hands now cupped and at the ready. He would not yield. The lives of many were on his hand, and he would not have his friends fall again.

Suddenly, the invader stopped. The Lunarian traded fists for words, sun Wukong would hear him, the mud beneath their feet ever growing, dials seen swimming within. A trade. The agent took a second to ponder, as the camera whirled into his eyes in a short flashback.

"Retrieving this armoured individual is our top priority. But if you can end one of his compatriots that'd be a bonus for Aegis. Don't forget they're watching us with argus eyes. "
Lucci’s words echoed within the young agent: retrieve the armored individual. The others were a bonus. However, Sun Wukong had the advantage. Why would he give up such a position. Why would he settle for just the armored Lunarian? Why take one, when he can take them all? Suddenly, Sun was awoken from his thoughts by the sounds of explosions. The impact of raindrops, as a weapon, on the nearby rooftop echoed. Kalifa and Blueno had gone over there. Sun knew Kalifa had been badly hurt. Sun Wukong sighed, making his decision - the death of his first friend front.

Ohm’s body began to morph from Wukong’s body, presenting itself.

[Sun Wukong] “Under one additional condition. Tell the rest of your men to stand down, immediately. I’ll sanction their leave… for your life.”
The counter. If a trade was going to be made, it was for all of them. Sun had no real way of knowing how well, or bad, his other agents were faring in their fight, but he would not take that chance. Last time he took a chance, as a boy, his first friend died. He would not face that regret again. Within the parameters of the mission, which was to capture Azrael, the deal was allowed. In war, cooler heads prevailed. Yet, Sun made clear what fate would befall Azrael. Was he just puffing smoke, or would he have the stones of a true leader?

From his left hand, Sun produced Seastone cuffs and leg restraints, as Ohm’s body came into full view. Sun next spoke puzzling words. Words that seemed to be at bay with his position. A change from inside the beast of Government.

[Sun Wukong] “I choose peace. What about you? Will you live as a human in war, or die as a Lunarian? Show me what legacy follows your life. Show them what happens when a true leader is in charge.”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

Arthur observed Blueno's actions and quickly replied by manipulating water between his hands. Droplets formed between them before being shot upwards until they vanished from view. Blueno had no real care for whatever the pirate did and continued with his jugon punch. With Arthur being busy manipulating the strike would hit him cleanly on his jaw by the time the droplet was launched upwards. After his jab Blueno realized the true nature of Arthur's attack and quickly defended himself. His body tightened giving him natural bulk through his tekkai technique. Unfortunately it was not enough to completely resist this storm of piercing rain.

61-80: 4. City Block Level Durability with Tekkai
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective

Blood flew everywhere as the rain dug into Blueno like razors. But the main persisted and remained standing after tanking such an attack. Yet his face showed that he was nearing his limit. Fighting Azrael and now Arthur back to back was starting to get to him.

"Damn it!"

Elsewhere, Kalifa had supposedly delivered the final blow to the impel down inmate. Arthur saw no point in defending his ally and choose to end the bubble lady right then and there. She, too, would aim to defend herself through haki and tekkai but the pirate's attack was too much for her already damaged state to handle. The rain pelted her and when it ended the women fell to her knees and eventually to the ground. Defeated. So far CP9 had lost two of their members to this raid. How long would it continue? Blueno knew this and made one of his riskiest calls yet. He'd squint his eyes and aimed his right hand at Wukong and Azrael's location.

Just what was he planning?

James vs Kumadori

The hermit agent sat down and started to recover himself. However, the pirate he had just defeated had something else in mind. With a last effort call or perhaps oblivious to his actions, kicked the side of the building. An act that was used to cushion his own fall but his power would cause structural weakness to the building. Cracks started to form. And Kumadori saw no other option but to take to the air. Still in a very weakened state the agent moved to a nearby building. One of the few still remaining. There he'd continue to recover himself. His body in an extreme state of malnutrition would slowly start to regain its body mass.

Azrael vs Wukong

The battle between the two commanders of this raid was at its peak. Sun had established himself as the higher power within a few seconds and Azrael could tell that he was vastly outmatched in this encounter. But still Wukong sought the peaceful way out. Before Azrael could give his answer to the side of these two warriors the air itself suddenly split in two. Like a sliding door it'd open up a path to some place else. And once it opened the two would instantly feel a presence that dug into their skin like daggers. But Azrael would feel it with more intensity than Wukong who had established himself on the same playing field as the legend himself, Rob Lucci.

The door held itself open and closed the vast distance between the location of these men. Lucci sat in his couch with a glass of red wine in his left hand. The look on his face, however, said everything one needed to know. Sun at the very least could read that as much.

"Change of orders, Sun."

The man said before taking a sip of his glass of wine and setting it on a nearby table. He'd stand up and moved to this imaginary portal. Standing just mere inches before it a single push would've forced him to enter their side of the battle.

"Kill him."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby – Post 19
@Guren @Ichimonji

Blueno was hook, line, and sinker right into a trap that Arthur unknowingly would lay bare before him. He gifted the agent a free hit in response and would have laid his webbing that Blueno and Kalifa would string, then struggle as the spider waited.
Arthur Base Dura = 81 = Town Level
Blueno's attack DPR = Town Level

Result = DPR equal to dura: normal damage
A+ Rank (Island Level) - Power Suit - Not very effective (True Result)
But what was to come would have Kalifa and Blueno grovel to their knees as blood splattered the floor as the roof began to crack, as Blueno was able to stand whereas Kalifa was underwhelmed. In a bid to retreat Blueno walked out of the rain only to make his way towards another battlefield but his movements didn't go unnoticed, as he smirked prepared to kill him from a distance.

Opening his fist allowing a trickle of sweat down to his palm, only to have it swirl in a circle in his palm then coat his fingers and palm in a clad of haki that would allow the swirl of the droplet to increase in pace then turn in color. Throwing the droplet that converted into a shuriken shape as it got aimed at Blueno.

" Fishman Karate: Water Current Slicer "
Arthur = 81 = Large Building
DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Island Level
Fishman Karate: Water Current Slicer: User fully pans out their hands creating a droplet then swings their arm creating a water created projectile that is then propelled at the target. (similar to Rankyuaku)
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
71 Str and Mastery - DPR: A
Right after tossing the shuriken without haste, he'd charge Kalifa's lifeless body in an aim to kill her and toss her body off the building into the ocean below.

" Samegawara Seiken "
Arthur = 81 = Large Building
DPR A = +3
+1 Aura
Samegawara Seiken (鮫瓦正拳 Samegawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Shark Tile True Punch"): A powerful straight punch that is strong enough to send the shadow-powered Gekko Moriah reeling. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Azrael vs Wukong
The conclusion of the Lunarian and Humandrill's scuffle had already come to an end, though the trigger was still oblivious to Wukong who would catch on later. Since arriving at Enies Lobby, I'd demolished many underlings, squaring off against the agent Blueno then the trigger being one who was before me. He was simply the perfect counter, his Devil Fruit was one that would have me realise I was in no power to even rival him, then his overpowering strength, the ability to absorb my fire my essence of ignition. Everything in the arsenal of Wukong was perfectly a full hard counter to me, it just took me a few clashes to realise this.

The echo of crashes sounded off from another roof, I didn't have time to acknowledge just who did this. What followed was a sign of respect from the agent, who acknowledged the threat we the vampirate's possessed responding to my earlier statement. Whilst watching as Ohms's body morphed out of the agent's body only to witness seastone cuffs placed on the limbs of Ohm to get a response of me kissing my teeth.

" Tcchh "

This would be followed with a minute of silence, analysing everything the agent would speak and then bring forward. " Very well, we have a deal " ... taking a huge deep breath and then yelling ... " All of you men, retreat and we are withdrawing now! "

Hearing this Arthur had already let it rip then would look startled, many of the former prisoner escapees, and James included who'd move edgily as an escapee would locate him. Lifting him as another would find Arthur both making their way out of the towers.

Turning to the side then back at the agent, " I've held my end of the bargain, but one final request. Allow my men the right to leave without any harm. Also him, Ohm, I want you to release him here and now. " ... the request was simple as I walked forward with both hands begrudgingly held before me to be cuffed.

Then it began as my skin crawled like daggers, catching someone even higher's attention as he made his move, Rob Lucci. Looking past Wukong noting the aura of such was coming from there yet I could feel his presence from such a distance.

Realising the situation i was in I'll make my way towards Ohm scuffing from the neck then slapping him in the face, " Oi, wake up and find the others. " as his eyes opened up confused. Growling turning to Wukong, " Do I have your word they can flee here? " the desperation of a commander would turn his head as something Wukong could reciprocate of just what was going on.

Elsewhere a body would wash upon the shores, though who was this person? ... How did he find his way here? ... But that would be another question for another day. But when the scourge would make his move, even Lucci would fear him ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #13
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop
The stones of a leader. The agent offered a counter, a deal for them all. The condition was Azrael’s life. That was the mission. Using that as parameters, Sun made the negotiation. He would not fault the agreement; Lucci should have been more specific in his orders. Valuing his fellow friends over incessant fighting, Sun took a chance on Azrael. The demon seemed to agree, though his body language showed how tough it was for him, particularly when presented with the shackles. The last he would wear.

Azrael approached, literally trudging through the mud that was ankle-height by now. With a shout to be heard by many, Azrael gave his orders: stand down. A request came next. Before Azrael could finish, Sun released Ohm. The latter was awoken by Azrael, given leave to withdraw. The demon would feel the mud around his feet had hardened, holding him in place as insurance.

But suddenly, a voice came.

[Lucci] “Change of orders, Sun. Kill him.”
The Humandrill did not need to turn to the door that opened behind him. He knew who it was. The aura was so suffocating, it even forced Sun to grit his teeth. There was a moment. Azrael asked Sun to promise their leave. Before he could finish, two fists would interrupt him. Sun had appeared in front of the Lunarian, his two fists against the man’s chest.

Sun uttered words that would likely shock Lucci to hear.

[Sun Wukong] “ROKUOUGUN!!!!”

The Final Form. A move even Lucci did not know Sun was capable of performing. When those words were uttered, a blast of power, of shockwave, tempered by terrible will, shot out from the fists point-blank, aiming to ravage the Lunarian’s insides, his vital organs. The haki employed within the attack cause a bigger shockwave, a bigger internal explosion. The strength of the attack was so, it would continue behind him, crashing into the nearby taller building, causing it to partially collapse.

Outside of Lucci’s view, leaning forward slightly, the agent whispered to Azrael’s ears, his voice soft and true.

[Sun Wukong] “Your nakama shall live to see tomorrow. You have my word. Rest easy, my friend.”
A momentary lull. Assuming, but not deciding, the attack was successful, if Azrael wanted to give parting words to Ohm, now would be his only chance. Sun turned his head slightly, his eyes staring deep into Lucci’s. The agent’s body was slanted. Ohm was given leave to escape by Azrael. No interference with the other’s escape. The action was still within the orders, even the new ones, yet strange indeed.

A promise between enemies.

Sun DPS: 101-119: 4. City Block Level + 2 (armaments haki) + 4 (S Rank) = 10. Large Country Level

Rokougan [Final Form]
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Description: This is the ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally, similar to the Reject Dial, but much more powerful. It appears to be two fists held at close range that can damage the opponent with a powerful blast.
DPS: S

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

Blueno stood on his previous location as he never actually moved out of the rain. The only thing he did was move his right arm and point to Azrael and Wukong's location. With Arthur in plain view the door man completely observed his opponent's actions and what he was planning to do. Both him and Kalifa were too damaged to continue fighting on an equal level. With his left Blueno would push the air in front of him, opening up a reverse door into the void. The water slicer would enter the door and continued its path forward into eternity or until the water itself ran dry. By this point Blueno's right hand would be lowered and Arthur wouldn't have a straight charge any longer for the air door was in front of him. This gave Blueno ample of seconds to touch the ground in front of him. "Twin Door." He called, coughing up blood in the process.

The roof he stood upon would be sectioned and turned into a door, elsewhere, on the tiles where Kalifa stood the same would happen. Twin doors, a double activation on the same space mimicking one another. Arthur charged, having to move around the air door for he had to get to Kalifa. But by the time he got there the door was already there and the two agents fell down into the building itself. Escaping by a hair. Arthur should he pursue, by punching the roof or with another kind of means. Would find that within the building the two agents were not there any more. Blueno while free falling would grab Kalifa and returned to their HQ, an air door would mark their path to safety. It was Arthur's win but the two agents lived to fight another day.

Azrael vs Wukong

Rob Lucci looked on as he saw Sun move towards Azrael. With unbelievable swiftness the Mink arrived in front of the Lunarian his two arms snapped forward, putting both his fists in front of the knight's chest. From those fists an attack only a few individuals knew in this world. And Lucci was one of them. The staple of mastery for the Rokushiki art. The Rokuougan. A convergence of all 6 styles rolled into one. A cannon of will that destroyed anything and anyone who crossed its path. And the Lunarian would be no different even with their famed durability. To tank a Rokuougan and live to tell the tale was no easy feat. Wukong would lean in and whispered something to the pirate before turning his gaze upon Lucci. The two would cross eyes and the famed leader of the CP9 would respond with a glare of his own but slight worry was visible on his face.

Sun stood before the pirates and held his end of the bargain even if he had to fight his colleagues for it. The display of his Rokuougan was more to deter Lucci if thought about in hindsight. The bloodhound now knew that a fight with Wukong would be as easily as he otherwise would've deemed it to be. The man would sigh as the door that was opened started to slowly close.

"Bring the body back. I hope for your sake this decision was the right one." Rob Lucci said as he continued to stare at Sun.

"Sun Wukong."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Post 20 - " The Final Curtain "
@Guren @Ichimonji

Arthur didn't want to give any opportunity to Blueno, but his pride didn't allow him to provide the agent with the chance to fight back, which was against his fighting instinct. His instinct and pride conflicted, yet his pride pushed back and made him go out all offensive in attacking Blueno whilst his back showed, which would be seen as a sign of no intention to fight back. The Agent would be able to then utilise his devil fruit as a means of last-ditch by opening a door and allowing the shuriken to enter the void.

A door would creak open before me and then another as he opened beneath Kalifa where she remained and escaped. Trying to catch one of them he would pick up the shout of Azrael to retreat, kissing his teeth in response and spit.

" They got away, next time there will be no escaping. "

As he gazed towards the skies panting as he then made his way by grabbing Fukuro's body and his underlings making his way down the tower.

Azrael vs Wukong

Feeling the swamp would turn to a clay-like substance around my feet up to my ankles unable to make any movement. trapped like an animal I was. Unable to even conjure any flames to burn the clay-like substance, as Ohm would take a few steps turning around only to witness the following. He was in now a fight or flee situation, but hearing my words would still ring in his mind what would happen next had him tremble.

Wukong appeared right before me with two fists placed on the chest though one near the neck, as he shouted some words all I could see, was a bright light that encompassed me. The strength of the attack was amplified to the extent that it caused me to ricochet as blood gushed out excessively.

Ohm would witness this, eyes widened in disbelief at the sacrifice in favor of his stepping backward as he made a beeline darting down the stairs with tears falling out his eyes. ' Azrael, I am sorry and I will retrieve you in the name of the Vampirates and my pride as a Prince '

Dropping to my knees as the agent would state the promise, hearing those words and losing feeling in my legs as my soul ejected piece by piece. My pupils were drenched in tears with me in the knowledge that this was the end, then my vision became impaired before all I could see was nothing but darkness. With a thud landing face forward, was the world's last know of Azrael of the Vampirates.

I could then see myself in a realm with a door of light, as everything around me crumbled looking around me.

" This all what my life meant, but even in the end all I could ~ " being cut short as my soul exited my body thus marking the end of Azrael. A chapter closed as another would open.

Top Bottom