Island Enies Lobby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Invasion Arc - #14
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Courtyard Rooftop ——-> Tower
The order to kill. Lucci himself was witness how Sun had no hesitation - he immediately attacked after the order was given. A Rokougun was employed with terrible force and spirit. The body of the assailant, of the Lunarian, fell on Sun’s outstretched arms. By pledge, Ohm was left to retreat without hindrance. The deal was none other would be touched from each side, and the ones here allowed to escape. The deal seemed to go through. Azrael sealed the deal with his last breath.

Lucci ordered the body to be brought back. If allowed, Sun Wukong would toss Azrael’s body through the closing door to Lucci. If not, the arm holding Azrael would turn to mud and suck him into Sun’s body, out of sight. Sun would dare not speak back to Lucci, even with his idle threat - this was not a man Sun wanted to tango with at this point. A mixture of respect and fear tempered his emotions.

Sun jumped off the roof to the nearby roof battlefields.

[Sun Wukong] “Is everyone allright? Time to withdraw to the Tower.
The agent would check up on any of CP9 agents that were still there. He would ask them to withdraw. Sun would aid any who could not walk for themselves. It would be up to Lucci and Spandam to clean up the defenses and order the clean-up. For now, Sun would go back to the tower with any nakama he could find - the ones he did not find, he expected to see them at the Tower. What may be shocking to the top brass at the tower, including Lucci, was the fact that Sun did not have a scratch on him - he took no damage. While his body did not fail him, perhaps his emotions did. Lucci was witness.

The invasion was repelled. Yet, none could guess what was coming next.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby
The Tower @Dream @Ichimonji

The Valiant warrior was made a promise. His nakama would be allowed to leave. A personal agreement made by the mink and one Lucci couldn't help but follow for the first time in his life. The decision to fight Sun over it would be ill advised since the both of them were more or less on equal terms. The Rokuougan revealed that much at the very least. Azrael dropped to his knees as life started to fade from his body. A lone soul in this adventure, cast away due to his heritage and sought after for pretty much his entire life. His time with the Vampirates was short but the connections he made there, the bonds and ties wouldn't be an easy thing to sever. Nor would the remaining Vampirates call it quits over this, their comrade had to come with them. But for now they decided to regroup.

Scattered but together the remaining pirates found themselves more alone than ever before. Would they pick up the pieces and go for blind revenge? Or would there be more to it? And who could guide them to success in this endeavour? Enies Lobby made an example that their office wasn't as easily breached. But how long would it repel the full might of a Yonkou? Only time would tell.

Back at the Tower nearly everyone safe for Fukurou made it back. Sun took the fatigued Kumadori with him while Blueno and Kalifa made it back on their own. In Spandam's office most of them were present, Kumadori gouging on a feast of food in the back. While the other two were being tended to in the infirmary. Sun took centre stage in Spandam's office, the member of Aegis leaned on the Chief's desk.

"Excellent work Agent Wukong" The aegis member called.
"Yes yes, excellent work! As expected of one of my agents!"
"Seems like everyone made it back except for Fukurou. Did they kill the owl?" Kaku mentioned out loud.
"An easy replacement." Lucci added ice-cold, no feelings for his fellow members.

The sound of eating in the back by Kumadori turned louder and louder as the hermit couldn't help but devour his food. His previous life return mode had expended a ton of calories. He was eating like his life depended on it. Various members cast ill looks for his table manners but a cough quickly returned them back to the matter at hand.

"I must confess Chief Spandam. The Vampirates wasn't the only reason why I came to Enies Lobby."
"Oh?" The chief wondered.
"You see, several of your members crossed my desk. I'm here to evaluate their performance and to see who could make it within Aegis."

Life was snuffed out of the room and Spandam couldn't believe his ears and had nothing to say but his face said everything. You can't do that to me! These are my agents!

"I shouldn't remind you the standings of Aegis within the hierarchy?" The agent added, quickly silencing Spandam.
"I have yet to come to a conclusion. But there are 3 currently present who fit the bill."

The man said as he moved from the desk and took a few steps forward. His hands in his pocket he turned his gaze to Kaku first.

"Agent Kaku."

"Agent Lucci"

"And finally, Agent Wukong."

"The remaining Vampirates are still here, and I'm sure they'll be back for revenge. I shall monitor your performance with a keen eye. Good luck gentlemen."

Silence took the room and while most looked at this announcement with wonder and awe only one of them was baffled and like a boiling kettle the man was on the verge of an outburst. And no longer could he resist the temptation to latch out.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Jyabra cried out.

The man was baffled.

Beyond the Zoo that was Enies Lobby back up from the Vampirates was arriving one who'd regroup the scattered pirates and another who'd go and lead them to victory. But would they be able to achieve it? CP9 had 3 of its most dangerous fighters still running without as much as a scratch and no bit of energy burned.

The Raid on the Juridical Island wasn't over just yet. Who'd be on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow?

Conviction and Loyality would be the deciding factor one would imagine.

END OF PART I

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Act II - Post 1
@Guren @Ichimonji

It had been a little over a week following the raid on Enies Lobby which ended in failure. Though it might have ended in failure the damage was burned into memory and something that was very difficult to overlook. Still reeling after the catastrophic damage to the landscape that included the very earth beneath every person walking on the land, it also included damage that was irreversible to the buildings. Even the mere agents that confronted the Lunarian, suffered life damage from skin burns and never able to recover.

The remnant of the Azrael division all withdrew behind enemy lines ready for what was to come next, bickering with each other as to what they were supposed to do next after their stand-in commander was taken out. Now leaderless awaited orders from anyone of that caliber still remained depressed. Though their fortune in that sense was about to locate them for that very order though was only arriving to provide their next objectives.

" You reckon Gambit or Larsi have gotten wind as to what happened here? " asked Arthur

" Highly so, but wonder what our consequences and objectives will be because of what happened here " ... Ohm responded ominously

" Wonder where our next orders are going to be coming from, as news is our Chief and the division under him latest voyage conquering some island in the New World. Also, some rookie named Sephiroth has been sending shockwaves for kidnapping a Celestial Dragon, then briefly tangoed against some Admirals after killing two Vice Admirals. " ... spoke James intrigued about the events around the world that specifically caught his eyes.

" I wonder will we get punished for failing our mission and having our commander die because of us, more specifically me? " .... vented Ohm as he punched the sand beneath him. Arthur and James would take a brief glance at Ohm not stating anything knowing he was feeling depressed and any comment would cause mental blocks in Ohm.

As they'd speak between themselves the many Vampirates sat around them near an abandoned port on a small island spotted in the distance which was en route of the sea train headed towards Enies Lobby.

A submarine that was able to spot the number of them from a distance would rise, as a telescopic would sight them. On the ship a voice can be heard ... " Lord Namor, its as you stated its .... " which would be met with a stern face and a scoff cutting the underling off then he'd respond ... " Good to see they are still alive and kicking "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #1
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Tower
The zoo convened back at the Tower. Kumadori gorged on food and recovered. The rest were taken to medical attention. Fukuro had not yet returned, fitting a sense of dread to the group. Was he taken? Was he on his way? Upon command, Sun Wukong would produce the Lunarian from his body, laying the corpse out in the middle of the room. No doubt Lucci or CP0 would want the body. With that action, Sun Wukong completed his mission. Spandam puffed his chest with pride at his top brass agents who endured not a scratch from the invasion.

Yet, that pride was broken by the stalwart superior Ageis.

[Aegis] “I'm here to evaluate their performance and to see who could make it within Aegis... Sun Wukong.
Silence followed. Agent Sun looked over to Kaku and Lucci. Evaluation of performance for entry to the most dangerous and strongest secret organization known to man. An opportunity that knew no bounds. For decades, Sun had joined the ranks of the Government to find his reckoning. To pay the debt he owed that day. To find a way to make up for a life. If he could use his position for the betterment of all, to leave none behind, perhaps he could stand in front of him again.

Sun Wukong had a visible shocked reaction, but quickly dialed it back. The Humandrill did not speak - this was not the time. Ever watchful Aegis. They had an audience, they just needed the show to begin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

I'm going to make the time interval 2 days. Makes more sense than a week.

A few days had gone by since the initial attack on Enies Lobby and small-time repairs were being underway. Nothing too drastically because nearly all of them knew this was simply a pause in the greater war. Fortifications had been put up around the tower of justice and in front of the courthouse. The path leading up to the draw bridge was still the receiver of incredible amounts of damage, and each passing day revealed more dead agents, buried under the rubble. The remainder of the Vampirates drew back and regrouped on a nearby island. Cipher Poll knew of its location and where these pirates were. But with their hands on their commander and in need of regrouping themselves, they acknowledge this short pause in fighting. Unbeknownst to the agents and CP9 hierarchy, a new captain would soon take the reins into their conquest. Now not a matter of pure randomness, but with purpose and objectives.

Within Spandams office, the words of Aegis still lingered in the air. Three of his top agents were potential recruits for Aegis. A remarkable promotion to those 3 but a living nightmare for Spandam. They were the reason his bastion was so well defended and nigh impenetrable. Without them, how much quality would he truly lose? That question gnawed him constantly, he had to do something, less he to lose his position. The door to his office would open up, showing both Blueno and Kalifa entering. The former nearly healed from his wounds, while the latter still had several plasters and a wrapped arm. But she could move at the very least.

"Aegis is almost ready to move the Knight. Took some time to strip him of his armour, but a ship is here to take him to Egghead."
"Egghead?" Spandam questioned, wondering where he had heard that name before.

Both Blueno and Kalifa looked at each other before returning their gaze to the only one left within Spandam's office. The rising star, Sun Wukong. Their looks at him spoke more than a thousand words.

Can you believe this guy?
How on earth doesn't he know what Egghead is?

Elsewhere, within the tower at the very top, the Aegis agent looked upon a surgery table. Azrael laid on that table, defeated and stripped of his signature armour. The man was massive and looked much like the Lunarians they had heard so much about. The man who finished the operation would move his gloves off his hands and stood up straight. From a closer look, it didn't really seem like he had made any incisions on Azrael's corpse.

"So what do you think? Ikari-san."

"No. He isn't related to him. A follower of Adam, nothing remarkable. But I did get something useful out of him. Give it to those 3. Prepare the ship. We're leaving."

"Understood. Ikari-san."

"We shall meet each other soon. Apocalypse."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ennies Lobby - Act II - Post 2
@Guren @Ichimonji

As the commanders of the Vampirates sat, each feeling some emotions with a sprinkle of guilt of leaving Azrael the atmosphere began to turn though this wasn't for long. One of those donning the impel down uniform would be monitoring noted something strange in the oceans ahead as a large submarine submerged alerting all.

" Damnit I didn't think we would be caught now " Arthur would exclaim with Ohm grunting forming a fist in one hand and tightly gripping his lance.

" I don't think that's an enemy ship, take a closer look it looks like it bears one of our own flags " ... James would say as he squinted as Arthur would shout out " That's Namor's ship! "

Just as he would sprout those words, the top would crack open as footsteps could be heard, just as he said he had arrived. " It's a good thing I arrived just as I did. Now catch me up on what happened here and where's Azrael? " ... proceeding with him jumping and landing before the group with James averting his gaze downwards, Arthur would speak.

" We did exactly what was written down, we came, we attacked, we invaded then hit a wall known as Cipher Pol. More importantly, CP9. " ... he'd grit his teeth ... " Yeah they were able to match us toe to toe with strange Devil Fruit powers that would halt any movement and force us to take some steps back " ... James would interrupt with Ohm finishing ... " Then someone else arrived an agent with devil fruit powers but one that I could overhear when captured was a Humandrill. Then Azrael offered his own life in exchange for all of us to flee. "

" I see, that's unfortunate. I'll need to update the others. " ... ' I am sure I did sense another here ' thought to himself as Namor turned around ... " You guys fix yourself up and prepare for another attack, as for who's in charge how about you share that duty as you better earn your keepsake. "

Meanwhile on a marine base voices could be heard rushing with a soldier carrying someone to the infirmary. Placing the man down the marine practitioner would check the body noting it become pale with veins turning in color. He'd grab a little light and check the eyes opening them and revealing the eyes of a beast startling the man who'd be knocked back.

He was awake though stayed mute as they began to heal him up, now it had been a few days with the marines unknowingly assuming they were assisting a fellow marine but the man held their lives in his palms.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #2
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Tower
The zoo had dispersed. CP0 had made their intentions know. The ‘Knight’, or how they called the Vampirate Lunarian, was taken away. Blueno walked in with Kalifa not too far behind, more wounded than the rest. Sun checked up on them, acknowledging they were overall fine. Sun nodded with a gentle smile. It served to both show the Humandrill’s intentions, but also foster trust between the squad. The Humandrill was not heartless as Lucci. He cared deeply about his friends.

One of them was left the fool. Sun stifled a laugh at Spandam before he shook his head and spoke.

[Sun Wukong] “No need to worry, Chief. Leadership today has shown results. Be proud of that.
Sun rolled out a gentle smile. Spandam was the definition of incompetence. Yet, his position was still what it was. A pariah, sure, yet putting him down would complicate matters. For this test to go smoothly, Spandam would need to stay out of the way, through force or compliments.

The Humandrill would say his leave, now making his way to Kumadori. He would check on his fellow agent as he spoke. The food he gorged and his body size was alarming. Sun was horribly shocked and disgusted looking up to the humongous ball that was now Kumadori, as crumbs fell on Sun’s hair, a comical sight.

[Sun Wukong] “What in the world…?!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

"Heh, that's right. I got a keen eye for agents, it's why we're the elite." Spandam said, eyes tracking Sun's movement through the room.

The agent would make his way out of the office but not before stopping by Kumadori who had now tripled in size from eating an entire table worth of food. And he still wasn't done, his arms were grabbing pieces of chicken, meat while his hair moved on its own accord. Manipulating it as if they were an extra set of limbs. They'd move the spices, sauces and even an occasional drink for the sage to gulp down his food with. All in plain view for the Monkey to see. His audible bewilderment snapped him out of his feeding frenzy and turned around.

"sfooi, gfws it guing? Yooi, hows it going?" The man said with a mouthful. But then he'd swallow down his food, recognizing his error.
"Ah apologies, Semei Kikan: Shoka, Kyushu" Kumadori added and within the blink of an eye the man shrank down to his regular size. The wounds on his body fading like snow before the sun. He'd stretch and puff up his chest, contentment in its highest form.

"Aah, what a feast!"
"So, you need something?" Kumadori questioned Sun, wondering why the Humandrill was looking at him with disgust.

"It's because you're a vulgar ogre." Blueno added.
"How so?"
"Urgh. I'll be in my office." Kalifa said, rolling her eyes and returning to the hallway outside the office, she couldn't bare it any longer.

Within the tower, many cipher pol agents were preparing themselves on their own personal floors, awaiting the inevitable attack. Jabra was laying on the ground with a sake gourd, drinking away his frustrations. Kaku meditating and at the very top Robb Lucci looked out through the window, overlooking the island. His hands were behind his back and with eyes narrowing he cast a look of annoyance. But that same look quickly shifted into a sinister grin.

"Imagine the look upon their eyes when they see this. Hurry up little pawns, if you take too long I'll come to you myself." A response to a certain someone who stood in the back. What they just discussed was unknown, the future would reveal in time what this conversation was about.

On a nearby marine base, things were happening that could perhaps tip the scale in the upcoming attack. But in what manner remained to be seen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Act II - Post 3
@Guren @Ichimonji

Namor upon stating they will need to earn their keepsakes, before departing his final words would be " Before i leave, go retrieve his body. Even in comradery we can't allow his legacy to be sullied " which would then have him issue commands as the submarine would submerge.

Arthur, Ohm, and James would quiet down allowing the words from Namor to sink in, Arthur would rise to his feet clenching his fist. " I hereby accept such and let's begin to retrieve the body of Azrael " the men all nod in agreement with Ohm clenching his fist with James overlooking. He'd then tap his hand over his shoulder, " Don't burden yourself, but right now do your best in getting his body back "

Arthur listening turned around, " James and Ohm, both of you get ready we are gonna begin our attack " with them all rising to their feet with new vigor.

The group would make their way walking towards back to Enies Lobby, walking side by side was the trio of figures each holding their pride and new vigor for a second wind.

Arthur would walk in front of the other duo with the door still damaged, clocking his arm back, closing his eyes with blood pumping in his veins, history of the loss of the previous attack fuelling to his fire as he launched his punch shattering the door.

" Hundred Tile True Punch "

Hyakumaigawara Seiken (literally meaning "Hundred Tile True Punch"): A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.
Requirements: 21 Mastery, 21 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: C
No reason for DPR as its just flavor wise to commence the new attack

James and Ohm would walk to the side of Arthur both with the same brainwave of words, " Knock Kock "

Meanwhile i still remained in the healing chamber under doctors order, feeling something was about to commence but i needed to remain calm and fully healing before i would commence my actions.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #3
@QuickZilver708 @Dream

The Tower
The slob. Kumadori used his hair to pick off the food. Sun had heard of the technique before, but he had never seen it. Control over one’s body so advanced, even the strains of one’s head were to move. Suddenly, Sun’s body got a visible shiver, his hairs standing on end. Indeed, it was the forced reaction of a Humandrill when their body copies what they see. Kumadori comically mumbled through the food, before his fat dissolved before Sun’s very eyes. Again, the Humandril’s hairs stood on end.

A comical exchange that ended with Blueno’s joke and Kalifa’s annoyance.

[Sun Wukong] “Chuhuhuhu! I’ll join you, my good lad!
The Humandrill joined the purple-haired wonder. The two begun comically eating like slobs, much to Blueno’s disgust. Blueno, the cow of the zoo, had to back away as food flung everywhere. When Sun became comically large, he uttered the same words as Kimadori, coming back down to size. With each lap, Sun’s breathing stabilized - his stamina recovered with food.

There was an aura of tension in the air. Lucci birthed some of it in a distant room. Another came from the island’s front door.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

With renew vigor and resolve, the leftover Vampirates made their way back to Enies Lobby. What initially started as a wanton invasion had now turned into a mission to regain their lost honour, and to mourn the lost commander. Cipher Pol had expected this when they left, and because of that shifted their defences closer to the tower itself. Arthur would punch open the door leading into the courtyard, but he'd find the place just how they had left it a few days ago. Naturally the government hadn't begun repairs yet, before them was the court building itself, with beyond that the famed Tower of justice. Inside the building, a random snailphone suddenly started blasting audio. Audio that the pirates would've normally ignored, but the following words would draw them closer to the information being played.

"Spandam Chief." The audio said, most likely forcing the Vampirates to eavesdrop on the location.

Moving to the tower itself, Kumadori and Sun were the only ones still within Spandam's office. During their feast, a low ranked agent had strolled in with the necessary documents. Spandam, in his overly relaxed nature, moved his feet on his desk, dropping the snailphone to the ground without his knowledge, nor did he find it important enough to address.

Unbeknownst to the Chief, they were being wire tapped at this very moment. The snailphone was on and running, blasting the following conversation to the Vampirates.

"Here the documents from Aegis, they're starting to move the body to the bridge. His armour has been delegated to the others, with some modifications through one of Aegis' R&D staff."
"Ah yes, good work Agent Silver for bringing me this. Who did they give the armour by the way?"
Spandam said, reclining in h is chair, holding a glas of bourbon.
"Well, let's see here..it's already been delivered to their respective floors" Agent Silver said, scrolling to the pages.
"The pauldrons went to Jyabra-san, Legs to Kaku-san, Gauntlets to Blueno-san and Robb Lucci-san is holding onto the helmet. All of them have it either equipped or are holding it as a trophy, weirdly enough. "
"Each their own hobbies Agent Silver, each their hobbies. I'm not a shamer you know."

The agent then took a few steps back allowing him to give Spandam a goodbye bow upon which he'd notice the downed snailphone.

"Oh, you dropped this one Spandam Chief"
"H...how long has this been transmitting?" Spandam said with nearly a squeek as sweat started to roll on his head.
"Uhm, since the beginning I'd guess? Why?"
"Uhurm, nothing nothing. You may leave Agent Silver."

Just like he was ordered, the man left through the door leaving Spandam's office. Here, the man would slam on his desk, fully realizing the high chance that his conversation had been leaked. He closed the transmission and started to speak. " Agent Kumadori, Agent Wukong!" The Chief snapped, observing a sight how the two agents were arm wrestling with arms made out of their hair or fur in this case. An amazingly odd sight, but Spandam closed his eyes and pretended he hadn't seen this. "I've got a mission for you"

Spandam closed, showing a wicked grin, as if he had forgotten his utter foolishness earlier. The man truly balanced between supposed genius and utter idiocy. But unknown to the man, the vampirates now had to make the choice how they'd delegate this mission. Azrael's armour was equally important as the man himself, especially given the fact that it was being used by the enemy. They'd spit on his grave if they'd let CP9 continue to use this. And also inquire the wrath of Morrow himself if he ever received this information. But did they have enough man power to delegate this task properly? Each elite member of CP9 held a key item of Azrael's tower.

The clock was ticking, however, as a silent alarm rang through the tower of Enies Lobby. All the members were prepared and ready to rumble.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Act II - Post 4
@Guren @Ichimonji

Meanwhile at the marine base, in the medic room that contained the healing chamber, we can see me still in there. The warm water in the healing chamber, my eyes flicked open and then closed, with the marines checking on my condition who would take note around the clock. I could only hold the feelings that still rumbled as aura would flicker around me then spark like fire, veins throbbed, just seeing everyone and everything as a target I'd then rip the monitoring cords and plaster, swinging my arm shattering the glass of the chamber. Panting heavily as the marines screamed with the siren going off, walking out of the chamber and curdled on the floor.

Heading back to the front with the shattered door ricocheting like a catapult from the punch of Arthur, the trio stood there whilst the agents of Cipher Pol remained in their meeting and were just about to hear the alarm. James would take a step or two forward then speak boldly, " Rather than shed blood, we just wanna retrieve the body of our fallen comrade and colleague or no one gets hurt. If we get the body we will leave you in peace. " ... Ohm would scoff at those words showing little irritation as he spoke under his breath ... " I wanna get my revenge on that blondy, i wanna lunge this spear riping that human to shreds " ... Arthur would remain mute, just crossing his arms rolling his eyes.

The words of the pacifist James would be echoed all over the Enies Lobby with the main heads and names all hearing them words. They would hear this and their response would be awaiting. Though to their surprise the audio came on revealing what they had done to Azrael's armor shocking them all, infuriating them further with now targets placed on each of them with names revealed. The agents Jabra, Kaku, Blueno and Lucci were now locked on, Arthur clenched his fist thinking to himself ' That bastard Blueno is dead ' ... ' These humans are a despicable race ' Ohm thought as the leaked audio stopped. Like a band with pitchforks, they had now far more motive to retrieve the remains of Azrael, including his very armor.

Going back to the marine base, the entire base seemed abandoned but had bloodshed with blood trickling on the walls, floor, and down the stairs to the front of the base. Making my way towards the train that was along its course heading to Enies Lobby jumping at the top of the train. Who was i?, who was this man?, what was my goal for Enies Lobby? ... Those would be answered soon.

The main players now heading to the main event, Wukong, Lucci, Kaku, Jabra, Kumadori, Kalifa, Blueno, Arthur, James, Ohm and me who was just an hours away from reaching the final destination.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #4
@QuickZilver708 @Dream
The Tower
The hair arm-wrestle. Kumadori and Sun wrestled with their hair, their bellies shrinking with each tug and pull. Kumadori came out victorious each time, yet Sun was not discouraged. Each time he lost, the next time he did better, analyzing and copying the technique. Right as Kumadori was to win again, Spandam called them in. The Chief called the rank and file, noting they had a mission. Azrael’s body and armor pieces.

An alarm could come soon.

[Sun Wukong] “I see, sir. As you wish. My end of the deal with the Vampirate is now done. Our deal did not cover a reprieve.
[Sun Wukong] “I wish they’d let bygones be bygones. Alas, I am left with no choice.”
The Humandrill seemed genuinely pedantic as those last words rolled off his tongue. For now, the two awaited further orders. It had been hours and the group had not seen Fukuro. The thought lingered in Sun’s mind. The Humandrill would have an answer. Chapapaa.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

The Vampirates answered with anger and rage upon hearing what they had done to their ally. Moving forward, the group would cross through the lowered drawbridge. 7 against 3 officers, they were in one hell of a disadvantage, one might wonder how they'll manage through all of this.

"Back for more? Gyahahaha!" A voice shouted from up high.

Looking up the trio would notice that a new arrival had shouted at them, Jabra standing on the platform outside his floor. Above him Kaku and Lucci were doing the same thing but without shouting. Immediately, the Vampirates would recognize that Kaku was wearing Azrael's leg piece and Jabra was holding his chest piece. Lucci, however, was without any piece, deciding against wearing it. Suddenly, a voice called through a set of microphones.

"Wa hahahaha!"
"I didn't think you'd do it, but you guys are dumber than I thought!"
"Let's see you try to do everything at once! Will you get your dumb friend's armour or his body before it is moved?"

"I don't think you'll be able to do it!"

Spandam called, agitating the vampirates before ending the call. Rob Lucci and the others moved back into their floors, leaving their windows open as an entry point. If one of them chose to do so. But the matter still remained. Would all 3 of them go for the armour or split up their already existing disadvantage?

Before the call, however, Spandam had called Wukong and Kumadori to him.

"Kumadori, go and assist Kalifa-san on the second floor. Agent Sun, I'll give you the task of escorting Blueno with Azrael's corpse. The man is still not fully healed after his last encounter. And I don't believe they'll miss this opportunity of doing everything at once."

"Dismissed!"

Outside in the halls of the Tower, Wukong could see Blueno standing next to an agent carrying a trolley. On it, the deceased Azrael, wrapped in a body bag. Blueno, still wrapped with plasters and bandages, hadn't fully recovered yet. Wukong was here as backup, making sure the body would be transferred to Aegis.

"Let's go." Blueno called, and the cogs began to turn.

The Vampirates had to divide and conquer if they wished to do everything they wanted to.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Act II - Post 5
@Guren @Ichimonji

The Tower:~
The trio despite showing signs of sorrow yet frustration as to to what was made of their fallen comrade, decided to make a beeline deeper into Enies Lobby than before as they got to the lowered drawbridge until a voice was heard that came from above. They'd all look up noting new faces until two of them bared Azrael's pieces further adding fuel to the fire. Each of them allowed the faces burn into their eyes and memories, one with a long mustache and glasses, one with a long nose and another with a pigeon resting on his shoulder.

Like bait they used Azrael's pieces very well, with the trio hook, line, and sinkered. They had the trio exactly where they wanted them, even what they would do next was exactly still under the plans of theirs. The microphone from the voice from earlier, bringing inspiration into the trio with further rage brewing.

" I've had enough of that preposterous voice, i wanna kill that son of a bitch " ... Ohm disgrudgingly spoke with the other duo made their way into the building charging up the floors through the staircase until they were halted with the appearance of a semi bandaged Kalifa and Kumadori.

James and Ohm both got into stance running at the duo with James twirling as his feet ignited in flames then charged his feet in hardening that only altered his shoe color's due to his black trousers as he launched a tremoundous kick directly at Kalifa.

" Get out of my way, Mouton Shot "
James Base Str = 61 = Small Building Level
MS = DPR A = +3
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Mountain Level
Mouton Shot (literally meaning "Mutton Shot"): The user performs a Mouton Shot in Diable Jambe mode.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Whereas Ohm launched at Kumadori with his spear in hand, with his resolve his aura burst through his hands that transcended into the trident who then thrusted his spear aimed at Kumadori's neck.

" Sharing Storm "
Shearing Storm: Thrusts his spear forwards, and rapidly slashes the opponent if it connects. At the end of the combo, will blast the opponent backwards.
R: 61 in Mastery + Str ~ DPR: A
Ohm Base Str Stat = 81= Large Building Level
DPR A = +3 = City Level
+2 Hardening = Island Level

The duo showed their urgency in the manner of their aura bursting and cladding, hardening, with a trident being thrusted and a kick. The duo would allow Arthur to continue running as he made his way to the 3rd floor thanks to Ohm and James.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Train,
Whilst being sat in my seat that I saw empty, gazing out the window unaware of where the train was headed to would be its last destination that was already hosting an event of the Vampirates against the dogs of the World Government. My mind began to wonder, contemplating the events that all lead to the present. It all began with the Devil, more importantly, my former comrade in arms and colleague, none other than the wanderer, Link, and the Devil Pirates.
All of this is unraveling from the Pirate Festival and Neo Navy
Will be referencing Pirate Festival a lot, as everything is coming from them two to the present time
Ever since my talk with Velvet back when I was last at Delta Island, the woman I hated and wanted dead due to her being a thorn in my backside for a long time now.

[*Neck Crack,Followed with breathing that would get heavier then slow down*]

Her information was an asset she didn't see that would be used to call the bluff from Link, but that son of a bitch stayed mute when I confronted him. He was someone I was heavily inspired by, even going low as ensuring I was scouted by the network of the Devil Pirates when I heard his name associated with the ragtag group. The Wanderer, that very sobriquet was the reason for mystery in my conversation with Velvet. He'd show no mercy by never sparing anyone who ventured against him, no matter what from elderly or newborn he'd kill them in the most brutal way as humanely thinkable.

After the Devil Pirate incident, I had no idea what happened to him but he became senile and empathic, and weakness oozed out of him and showed. I bared my fangs at him going gung-ho to try killing him when he was at his weakest. No matter what no hound would ever think of biting the hand that fed them, as every hound imprint some sort on a human relating certain actions as prizes which meant treats but I saw him turn into a treat as the hand became sullied.

Getting off my seat, clenching my spear heading to the roof of the train, then taking a look before seeing the words Enies Lobby smirking as i got in stance.

' Watch Link, watch me as i DESTROY EVERYTHING you held dear. I'll topple the World Government in their own backgarden '

Level 90, 90 x 5 = 450
Bonus Boosts said:
Race Bonus Boosts: +45 in Strength & Speed | +18 in Martial Arts
MA Bonus Boosts: +5 in Strength, Speed and Vitality
Power Suit Bonus: +10 in Movement Speed and Durability
Strength: 50 + 45 + 5 = 100 (+20 = 120)
Speed: 46 + 45 + 5 = 96 x 2 = 192
>Reaction Speed: 101
>Movement Speed: 91 + 10 = 101
Vitality
: 91 + 5 = 96 x 2 = 192
>Durability: 91 + 10 = 101
>Stamina: 101
Haki
: 100 x 2 = 200
>Armament Haki: 100 (+20 = 120)
>Observation Haki: 100
Martial Arts
: 82 + 18 = 100 x 2 = 200
>Dragoon: 100
>Toxia: 100
>Dengeki Blue (Perk): 100
81 Spare Stat Points
Check Bio for techniques as kept updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #5
@QuickZilver708 @Dream
The Tower
The board had been set. The pieces had been moved. While the other members of CP9 had Azrael's armor, the body was left with Blueno and Sun Wukong. An odd duo, but on best suited - a combination of supplementary power and offensive power. Outside the halls of the Tower, the cogs began to move, and the duo moved. The trolley had the Lunarian's body, squaring as it was its way to the Gate of Justice. A gate that if they passed, there would be no return. If the agents were to clear it, Azrael's body would be lost forever to the R&D of the World Government. That was their mission.

Sun Wukong turned to Blueno as they walked, speaking with a soft but authoritative tone.
[Sun Wukong] “Listen to me, Blueno. If the worst happens, I want you to take an air door out of here. Take the body with you. Shut the door behind you.”
The agent would reference Blueno's wounds. More so, he referenced the success rate of the mission if they encountered Vampirates. If the calvary was sent, they would need to play this carefully. The mission was to deliver the body - nothing else. Sun Wukong had come to save his fellow agents before, but now, he gave Blueno permission to take the body and shut the door behind him. Sun Wukong also stopped the trolley for a moment. From his body, dials came out, attached and rigged by wires to the trolleys legs.

As Sun tinkered, he spoke again, finishing his plea.
[Sun Wukong] "I do not want you to come back for me. Complete the mission."
Finishing up, Sun Wukong rigged the trolley. He hoped they would not use it. The Gates of Justice awaited them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

James & Ohm vs Kalifa & Kumadori

Not taking any chances the two Vampirates rushed towards their opponents with the intent to overwhelm. First came James with a powerful mouton shot towards the already wounded Kalifa. Kumadori stepped in, hair flowing in the form of a fist and parried.

"Shishi Jugon!"
61-80: 2. Small Building Level +2(B) +1 = 120: 5. Town Level
Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR =
101-119: 4. City Block Level vs 41-60: 3. Large Building Level +1(haki) = normal damage

A quick reaction from the agent but James wielded more power and blasted through the shishi jugon. Reaching his intended target, Kalifa, who shielded herself with a coating of bubbles and invisible haki. The kick would send her reeling backwards, body croaking under the pressure it had received. With an eye closed she winced. If Kumadori hadn't intercepted that single kick would've been the end of her. But James would also tell that that hit would've drained the strength out of his leg, reducing it to a near unusable smooth edge. Now only his other leg remained to stand, run and walk upon. His manoeuvrability had been reduced drastically.

"Awa beam!" Kalifa shouted as from both her hands an array of bubbles is launched. Aiming to overwhelm James and reduce him to a doll.

At nearly the exact same time Ohm had launched a spear attack towards Kumadori who used another set of hair fists to clash with the spear but instead of parrying it he'd divert it. Blasting a decently sized chunk out of his shoulder the agent equally took a step back and regrouped himself. The man immediately slimmed down, going into his enhanced form. That single exchange made him realize that without it he'd be dead rather quickly. Kumadori would flip his staff and break it down the middle, holding two pieces in each hand. An odd choice, given his opponent used a spear.

"Yoyoi...this wasn't what I expected..."

Unsurprisingly Arthur would be able to move up towards the next floor. It was here that Jabra awaited him first, but there was no set order in this. Arthur, if he wished, could go straight to the top from the beginning. All of them awaited their opponents patiently.

Sun and Blueno

Tasked with a new mission Sun would have to make sure Azrael's corpse made it towards the ship without any hiccups. Blueno was also there as a last resort. Sun started tinkering with the trolley and in the meantime struck a conversation with the ox man. Blueno crossed his arms in front of his chest and listened carefully.

"Very well. I'd be a hindrance to you anyway." The man replied and took a hold of the handle when Sun was ready.

The clock started, and the two made their way towards the Gates of Justice. A rather long walk that was required by Aegis since they wanted to prevent any changes or damage to the body. And with Blueno still wounded they wanted to prevent him from being out of energy before it all started.

"Besides, with both you and Lucci I don't fear us losing this exchange."
The Ox-man finished, having realized the depths of Sun's strength.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby - Act II - Post 6
@Guren @Ichimonji

The Tower
James & Ohm vs Kalifa and Kumadori

A familiar face would rear its head, this time one that James knew very well by having his hair protrude then turn into the shape of hands to clash with the mouten shot, none other than one agent Kumadori. With him darting to protect his fellow agent Kalifa, though whilst he protected her he would take the onslaught from James and Ohm. Though the fishman would be bitter and dissatisfied, however, the two agents would feel the after-effects of the collision of strikes.

In the midst of the attacks striking against the ability of Kumadori, a few bubbles would wrap around James' feet upon landing and would have his ankle buckle under him. Ohm seeing this took note and then would immediately dart behind James and then expanding his hand to a semi-opened palm with a water bubble generating that enlargened then shouted " James water is her weakness " as he then hurled a water shot that curled and coated James' leg.

' I see that's a dangerous ability ' .... James' would ponder as he then stood on his foot as the smoothness would wash off him. Ohm and James would stand shoulder to shoulder.

" I go the blondie " a more serious demeanor came over Ohm who then had his hands engulfed with an aura that then turned into a bubble as he sprang upwards, with him jumping in the air the bubble then turned darker in color as it had the ceiling similar to the skies with vapor twirling above that then would have the vapor's bubble then storm downwards aimed at Kalifa aiming to skewer her.

" Water Dragon - Heavy Storm Rainfall "

Ohm Base Str = 81 = Large Building Level
Fishman Karate: Water Dragon – Heavy Storm Rainfall: The attack starts like how “Fishman Karate: Water Dragon” gets generated but is not hurled as instead it comes down piercing the enemy/target(s).
Requirement: 81 Str and Mastery - DPR: S
DPR S = +4
+2 Hardening
Total DPR = Small Country Level

James would not budge knowing full well he would be caught up in the attack and refrained from attacking, the threat of Kalifa's ability was taken into consideration which had him cautious.

Arthur would see a door and some stairs, pausing as he pondered which path to take, the door or the stairs? as one would bring him against an Agent the other would take him past the agent awaiting him but another would be awaiting him.

He'd then open the door, hearing it creak only to witness a room painted in white, some grass, gravel, and a small bridge. Though he wasn't here to sightsee shaking his head and turning around until something would catch his attention a portion of Azrael's armor was placed on the floor all alone with no one visible.

Was Arthur going to take the bait or was there a trap awaiting him, only the one who set it up would know?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Feeling the gust of wind against my scale-like body, eyes closed with my fork tongue slither out and take a huge breath to feel and see with my sixth sense, enies lobby wasn't that far. But another taste could be felt in the air, one of crimson liquid, fear was also in the wind bringing a huge sinister grin with another slither of fork tongue.

' That is one aromatic smell, the smell of fear, blood, and humans brings nothing but a joy to me. '

" !!!? "

Though the smell of others would travel in the gust of wind, one of a lunarian and another, alerting my speech of thought. Licking my lip as the words Enies Lobby in 10 minutes would bring nothing but my murderous intent leaking it out that would just barely catch those with highly advanced observation haki.

The train dawned towards Enies Lobby, leaning forward seeing the very island edging closer then kicking off the train, which would have the entire train carriage rock heavily in my wake landing on the island.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby Reprieve Arc - #6
@QuickZilver708 @Dream
The Tower
The two arrived at the bridge, the end not even in sight. A long trek. The two chatted as they began their mission. Blueno, a man of few words, acknowledgEd. The agent was visibly shocked, his cheeks reddening like a kid who‘s been newly complimented. The two continued, the gurney strapped with traps. The two would go in silence. Sun would not engage in conversation, for this long trek reminded him of the journey he had been to get where he is. Sun remembered what his personal mission was.

The camera whirled into his eyes as he remembered decades past.
[Elder] “The World Government spy agency? Are you out of your mind?! The Council will not allow this! Sol, the death of that human child has thwarted you! Those who killed the human child are humans themselves! Peace will never come at the hands of a human Government. Its is their nature.”
[Elder] “Forbidden.”
In an illustrious temple inside of a great tree, five old Humandrill’s sat high above the temple floor, looking at a young Humandrill in the center, shackles on his arms. Young Sun, or as the Council called him, Sol, gritted his teeth. Two years removed from his friend’s death during the nation’s revolution, one Sun did not allowed to help, the Humandrill gritted his teeth at the mandate. The Humandrill, his voice sharper and higher than today, barked back, slamming his hands on the wooden bench he was tied to.

[Young Sun] “You’re wrong, Elder Enma! Our people are shackled to the ancient ways. It’s not humans who are the problem. It is the circumstances that the world is in. They fought over resources, over food! Just like we would! We are not better than them!”
[Young Sun] “Humans did not kill my friend. Inequality did!”

The elders gasped a such notion. The old ways had not been questioned in decades. To stay in the forest. To protect their ancient way of life. To not be influenced by the world. The law was absolute. Now, this child intended to join the biggest threat in the world: the World Government. To do away with inequality, a baffling thought in joining that organization.

[Elder] “Thy believe the World Government will bring equality? Thy know nothing of the world!”

[Young Sun] “Neither do you, as long as we confine ourselves in this forest.”
[Young Sun] “Elder, you taught me to peel the fruit from the inside out. This is much the same. I will change the Government from the inside out. I will do what it takes. Even forsaking my village. Even kill.”

The camera returned to the bridge. Sun Wukong took a deep breath. Cipher Pol Aegis. He had climbed the ranks for more than a decade since then. To join the upper echelon of the organization promised countless opportunity to fulfill his own personal mission. To be the person he needs to meet him again.

Thoughts flooded in as the duo continued their trek.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Enies Lobby

The pirates backed off for a short while after that initial clash. James now with a leg less to work with looked onto his opponents with disdain luckily he had Ohm, the fishman coated his hand with water and cleaned the soap's side effect. Now back to normal the two fighters stood shoulder to shoulder, aiming to get rid of these two as quickly as possible. Ohm decided enough was enough and leapt into the air, both Kumadori and Kalifa through instinct knew this fighter was probably their toughest one.

With a leap up into the air water gathered around the fishman's hand, manipulating it with an astonishing level of mastery. Kalifa her eyes shot wide with shock and Kumadori knew it as well.

"Yoyoi...!"
"Move fool!" Kalifa shouted pushing the other to the side, they had one window of opportunity here.

The storm was thrown downwards and riddled the blond agent with holes as if she was riddled with bullets. Her already weakened body could take no more and fell to the ground, defeated. But in that window the other agent vanished from his position, using soru and in his sage mode, he appeared behind Ohm. He had one opportunity and the agent sought to break through all of his limiters in one powerful shot.

"Cho Haru Gin Jo!"
81-100: 3. Large Building Level +4(S) +1(haki) = 8. Island Level

The other agent said, thrusting his yellow staff forward with incredible power and might. Straight towards Ohm's back. Now was the moment. Seconds after he had thrown his own water technique, Kumadori would come with the reply. A naive thought, but it was all the agents had at this point. He had to weaken these two as much as he could before they went on ahead.

--------------------------

Up higher James had found his way to the second floor. Now inside a room decorated with grass and a small river this place looked like a zen garden. But what James assumed to be a piece of Azrael's armour was, upon closer inspection, but a regular normal metal chest piece. It'd be foolish to assume things that weren't there yet.

In fact, like earlier described. There was no one holding back James from going directly to the top dog. But for now the man decided to go to the first fighter. Jabra, was already ready to throw down. Standing a few feet to James left, his chest now sticking out slightly. A side effect from wearing Azrael's chest armour.

"So the first one to die has finally arrived. Let's see what the grunts from the Vampirates are capable of. "

Jabra/Chest Piece

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Race bonus
(zoan bonus)
[ma bonus]

Strength: 49+12=61(+20=81)
Speed: 46+12=58[+5](+15=78)
-Reaction: 63(81)
-Movement: 63(75)
Vitality: 49+12=61(+15=76)
-Durability: 61(81)
-Stamina: 61(71)
Haki: 61
-Armament Haki: 61
-Observation Haki: 61 [Precognition]
Devil Fruit: 55 + 18 = 73
Martial Arts: 40
-Rokushiki: 80

Zoan points = 73

Note: Please follow the descriptions, don't make things up that aren't revealed or described yet. As mentioned many posts ago, only Lucci isn't wearing any armour pieces. All the others are, so for it to lay there without me mentioning it is kinda odd and honestly nearly rule breaking. At least to me. Next time simply mention it in a private message if it's good you're going shift some stuff. If it's minor many hosts/gms won't really have a problem with it.

-------------------------------

Wukong

The two agent continued their trek towards the drop-off point. So far no one had pursued them. They all took the bait and went for the armour pieces. A devious ploy and with them being understaffed it was a foolish attempt, they should've divided and conquered. But that was just how simply they thought. Son was drawn into a memory of the past. The true and honest reason why he had gone to the darkness despite his heritage. It was a bold and brave thing to do. A similar motive to a shape-shifting mink from a dead world.

With resolve bolstered Blueno sought to cut the silence yet again.

"I'm certain Kaku and Lucci will take the promotion. But I've to ask, Son-san. In your case, working under the world nobles will complicate things. Are you prepared for that kind of world? It will be unlike any you've experienced so far."

Blueno said, straight to the point. A humandrill working under the world nobles. It would truly be a world first. But he'd most likely turn into a shadow pet for most of them.

Would he dare take such a risk?

Top Bottom