Manga Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

Year of Release: 2018
Author: Hiro Mashima
Illustrator: Atsuo Ueda
Genre: Shounen

Synopse: Now that both Zeref and Acnologia are defeated, it's time for the wizards of Fairy Tail to get back to doing their everyday things – and in the case of Team Natsu, that's trying their hand at the S-Class 100 Years Quest! Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Happy, Carla, and Wendy set out for the continent of Guiltina, where magic and guilds began, in order to fulfill a quest set by the very first wizards' guild ever. But the quest has some surprises and caveats that they never expected, and things are almost certainly nothing like they first seem to be in this next chapter of Fairy Tail's adventures.
(Sequel of Fairy Tail)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Back in Edolas!!!!
Edo Natsu and Edo Lucy married and got a kid called Nasha!!!
Edo Gray and Edo Juvia married too and they got a kid called Greige.

But more importantly I am hyped for the 3rd world called Elentir!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I guess I'll start reading again where I had drop this series. OP on break again , it sucks

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I guess I'll start reading again where I had drop this series. OP on break again , it sucks
Yeah an unexpected 2 week break....
I recommend catching up with Edens Zero and Fairy Tail 100YQ in that time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caught up last Sunday and wonder who they'll be facing next after being transported and will LxN have a chance after seeing themselves on this journey. Though seeing Laxus character design during his fight with Erza and others felt weird to me probably because I haven't seen him fight in so long.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caught up last Sunday and wonder who they'll be facing next after being transported and will LxN have a chance after seeing themselves on this journey. Though seeing Laxus character design during his fight with Erza and others felt weird to me probably because I haven't seen him fight in so long.
That was basically revealed in chapter 66 or not?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That was basically revealed in chapter 66 or not?
I think so and everywhere they saw each other but it might not be confirmed till near the end of the series. - 12 hrs ago

Okay my suspicions? has been answered while checking SW's twitter for any updates. So it's only a matter of time till he makes it official official with them confessing to each other.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was actually referring to "who they face next" and not to "LxN" xD

Selene is next!
🤦 my memory isn't that good after a week 😆
Seems so with the white mage being played by her plus that new Dragon eater and maybe that other Dragon God

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was talking about this
Ah yes looking forward to seeing how they defeat her similar to the water Dragon or Wood dragon especially with her abilities.
Chapter is out!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah yes looking forward to seeing how they defeat her similar to the water Dragon or Wood dragon especially with her abilities.
Chapter is out!
Yeah Elentir Arc is already super hype. All Magic powers getting more powerful!!!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seltenes Dragonform looks awesome :blobaww:
Totally hyped for the Fight against her in Elentir :blobcorn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Curious to see what this 100 year mission is gonna be about

Top Bottom