Duel Fallen Star

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fallen Star
@Oreki and @Gintoki

Part One - Dream

A nostalgic voice and scent. A lovely light and tenderness. Not a single fragment of anxiety or loneliness, as if he was a young infant again. A very sweet feeling, the feeling of not knowing any loss. Suddenly, his eyes open. Ceiling. Bedroom. Morning. Alone.

He wakes up in the morning and finds himself crying. He stared at his right hand, the hand which just had wiped his tears away. The warm feeling enveloped his body already faded away. After this, silence descended upon the room. It felt a little strange. Although Nero wasn't making it a point to try and explain why there were tears in his eyes. The tears that dampened his eyes have already dried up, along with his dream.

Suddenly his phone vibrates. Someone had messaged him. He took a look at his phone. It was from Prompto, surprisingly, the message was only one short sentence: Come as fast as possible

A sigh escaped. He gets out of his bed and heads for the sink. As he washes his face, he looks into the mirror. An unsatisfied face stares back at him. And while gazing at his own face, "Died..." the word escaped his lips. Peeling his eyes away from the mirror he remembered the demise of the person who was his only family and an unsolved murder case that was classified as an incident. Behind all this, there was one mystery, then another. It was the beginning of an extremely twisted story.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
~ Fallen Star ~​
Part Two - Reality

It was a peaceful morning but as every day went by it was the same old thing day in and day out for a good decade. It would start with the same old breakfast suite, then followed with the morning piano sessions on the patio then the long journey for the tea party. But this one day upon just voyaging down for the party there would be something different.

After all its stated when one does the same old thing on repeat it is a descent on madness.

Though what was to come was about to shake things up and especially that circle.

"Hmm, i wonder if he knows." i'd say as the entire ordeal of paperwork is at my desk. I'd read the paperwork and then asked one of the admin's to find the nearest kin which would be ...

"Thanks for that and it's about time i go meet this person"

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Part Three - Meeting

They'd would meet up at cafeteria on the college. Nero was sitting at one of the table, lost deep in thought, when Prompto approached him.

"Is something the matter?"

He quickly turned around to face Prompto, only to be taken aback once more. There was girl beside him wearing a casual outfit, yet her appearance was still supremely dazzling. More importantly, she did not seem to be from his college. That alone was enough to surprise Nero.

"Could you perhaps be Nero?"

"Eh? Yes, I am." After saying this Nero looked at the prompto who took seat before him along with this girl. Prompto was there as a close friend, plain and simple, providing Nero with invaluable time when he could forget about his responsibilities and thr burden it imposed.

The woman in front of him start speaking.

"I see. To be honest, I was the one who asked her to bring you here, because I'd like a favor from you."

"A favor?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Part 4 - [couldn't think of a name of a title lol]

He proceeded to head out as a chauffeur awaited him opening the door just moments before he would leave the office. He asked where to, as he stayed silent then opened his mouth. The chauffeur responded right away as began to drive.

Along the journey a phone call began to ring that got answered after checking who the caller id tag was checked, "You found something new?" with a response only after being "Okay thanks for the information" and "keep me alerted" that followed. He rested his phone beside him on the seat as he began to tap his index finger against his leg pondering what would be the most logical next step.

"Driver, change of plans I want you to take me to ... "

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero wasn't getting any of it, and so the question flowed in his mind. The woman told him what she thought about Nero's investigation regarding the case that was classified as an incident. At the unexpected words, Nero could only mumble,

"Ah, yeah. Why do you know about this?!"

And say the most appropriate response that came to his mind. It was only then when Nero felt like he was being watched. He started to feel a little annoyed, and he thought that this girl was up to something.

"We're gonna be late for class you two."

A girl with long black hair was walking towards them as Nero turned towards her. She was a beautiful girl. It was a kind of beauty that wasn’t marred by rain and mud - rather, such things drew more attention to it.

"OK, OK, we're coming Miyagi." While saying that Nero turned his face to that other girl. "Whoever you are please stop investigating me 'cause that's kinda creepy."

Top Bottom