Suggestions Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
this one is just my personal preference because I'm not a fan of the color yellow. Instead of this color for these buttons:
I already criticized the brightness at least. I don't know if they changed it by now to my suggested colors. But now that you're saying it, a light but unsaturated purple like the one you proposed could fit as well. :ghostie: :blobthink:
We went through quite a few different colors, and we were not able to find another color that would work with this color scheme. And more white doesn't add enough variation.

Other themes will be rolling out once we settle into this site. ?

Deleted member 36

Will this help?

I got the colours from here: https://www.colourlovers.com/palettes/search?sortCol=votes&sortBy=DESC&query=dark+purple&hex_logic=AND&page=1.

Deleted member 36

We want the link color to stand out a bit so you know what's a link.
[automerge]1564314699[/automerge]

We don't know how
We want the link color to stand out a bit so you know what's a link.
[automerge]1564314699[/automerge]

We don't know how
Will this work?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Will this work?

It might, but I'd rather keep a symbol tbh.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
can't the pm cooldown be removed??
The current cooldowns are 30 seconds between messages and 60 seconds for creating new threads and PM's. We're not thinking of changing that as of yet.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The current cooldowns are 30 seconds between messages and 60 seconds for creating new threads and PM's. We're not thinking of changing that as of yet.
yeah I talked with larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. I hope OP will have its own section in the anime&manga forum.
2. I think it will be good if we have minimum length of characters per post/replies, and also prohibit emoji-only post/replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. I hope OP will have its own section in the anime&manga forum.
This is in the guidelines.
If a series is deemed active enough, it may be given its own section. If the discussion(s) of the series is found to be full of fluff, it will not be considered
2. I think it will be good if we have minimum length of characters per post/replies
If thus was possible it would then apply to all forums, and in some cases this shouldn't count
and also prohibit emoji-only post/replies.
Fluff and posts only containing one word responses, images or emojis as well as off-topic discussion is not permitted and will likely be deleted.
[automerge]1564418311[/automerge]
I'm locking ghis thread as it was more meant for feedback before we went public

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom